EXOTHERM FAQ

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Exotherm on the way! : ) what is the halflife? can I take all 3 pumps in the morning and im good or 1,5 pump morning 1,5 pump before bed?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of Exotherm on the way! : ) what is the halflife? can I take all 3 pumps in the morning and im good or 1,5 pump morning 1,5 pump before bed?
brundel is recommending 1 pump, 3 times a day. But if that isn't feasible, then 1.5 pumps 2 times a deal will do.
I don't think 3 pumps once a day will be efficient because of the half life.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel is recommending 1 pump, 3 times a day. But if that isn't feasible, then 1.5 pumps 2 times a deal will do.
I don't think 3 pumps once a day will be efficient because of the half life.
Is there an actual way to measure what "1.5 pumps" are? I would think 2 pumps/1 pump might be simplest for people to understand.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm going with.
That would work just fine. If you're really concerned you could get a metered liquid syringe and measure that way. If I remember correctly these are the same pumps as The Formeron bottles and dispense 1.5 ml per full pump. brundel please confirm or correct me if I'm wrong.

shirt

Awards
That would work just fine. If you're really concerned you could get a lettered liquid syringe and measure that way. If I remember correctly these are the same pumps as The Formeron bottles and dispense 1.5 ml per full pump. brundel please confirm or correct me if I'm wrong.
Nice, thank you.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
That would work just fine. If you're really concerned you could get a metered liquid syringe and measure that way. If I remember correctly these are the same pumps as The Formeron bottles and dispense 1.5 ml per full pump. brundel please confirm or correct me if I'm wrong.
Is one pump suppose to be 1.5ml?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm seriously considering this as an addition to my precomp stack. Even at single digits I have stubborn lower back an leg fat

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 pump = 1.5ml
twice per day administration is fine. 3 at once is not ideal as you want sustained elevated levels. PLus the skin can only absorb so much at a time so rotate application sites.
Like do 1 app on the left side upper chest, delts, neck, then do second on the other side and maybe third on inner thighs.
No hair helps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm seriously considering this as an addition to my precomp stack. Even at single digits I have stubborn lower back an leg fat
There is some evidence than Cirsium can spot reduce=

Body fat mass reduction and up-regulation of uncoupling protein by novel lipolysis-promoting plant extract.
Mori S1, Satou M, Kanazawa S, Yoshizuka N, Hase T, Tokimitsu I, Takema Y, Nishizawa Y, Yada T.
Author information
Abstract

We have found natural products exhibiting lipolysis-promoting activity in subcutaneous adipocytes, which are less sensitive to hormones than visceral adipocytes. The activities and a action mechanisms of a novel plant extract of Cirsium oligophyllum (CE) were investigated in isolated adipocytes from rat subcutaneous fat, and its fat-reducing effects by peroral administration and topical application were evaluated in vivo. CE-induced lipolysis was synergistically enhanced by caffeine, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor, and was reduced by propranolol, a beta adrenergic antagonist. The peroral administration of 10% CE solution to Wistar rats for 32 days reduced body weight gain, subcutaneous, and visceral fat weights by 6.6, 26.2, and 3.0%, respectively, as compared to the control group. By the topical application of 2% of this extract to rats for 7 days, weight of subcutaneous fat in the treated skin was reduced by 23.2%. This fat mass reduction was accompanied by the up-regulation of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP), a principal thermogenic mitochondrial molecule related to energy dissipating, in subcutaneous fat and UCP3 in skin except for the fat layer. These results indicate that CE promotes lipolysis via a mechanism involving the beta adrenergic receptor, and affects the body fat mass. This fat reduction may be partially due to UCP up-regulation in the skin including subcutaneous fat. This is the first report showing that repeated lipolysis promotion through CE administration may be beneficial for the systematic suppression of body fat accumulation or the control of fat distribution in obesity.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
pretty excited to try this, got 2 on the way brundel. typing up my follidrone review as we speak, just wish I could post pics ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I use,this am I your first competitor to test it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually no. A couple of others used it during contest prep.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes both wont stop bugging me for more. ;) Always a good sign.
Exotherm works exceptionally well....especially when your in contest prep mode. Non stimulant shred.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
OK ordered now at TGB stack of Exotherm + Follidrone + Viron.

How do you suggest using this stack if main goal is not bodybuilding but general overall well being for a guy in mid 30s?

I've taken Viron + Follidrone + Formeron before so most effects should be similar.

My current plan would be take:
- Viron 1 cap upon waking up (5 days on/2 days off OR 2 days on/1 day off/2 days on/2 days off),
- Follidrone 1 cap on non workout day or 2 caps 30min-1h before workout (which would be 10min jogging and 1x-2x/week light weight lifting mainly squats & deadlifts),
- Exotherm would try 1 pump in the morning then upgrade to 1am/1pm then try 2am/1pm.

brundel - when do you recommend taking Exotherm - before exercise (does sweating cause Exotherm to be less effective) or after or not make a difference as long as it's same time every day?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes both wont stop bugging me for more. ;) Always a good sign.
Exotherm works exceptionally well....especially when your in contest prep mode. Non stimulant shred.
Great will be ordering next payday

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this has been said but does exotherm effect igf-1, growth hormone, cAMP like formeron did or letrone does?

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
My exotherm is out for delivery in a town 50 miles northwest of me. Good ol usps

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My exotherm is out for delivery in a town 50 miles northwest of me. Good ol usps
I feel you. Just read they have new software and its creating some issues :/

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got my 4 bottles in. Couldn't wait. Put on 2 pumps, will do a 3rd tonight. Will try to do 1 pump 3X/day from here on out...may have to go 2/1 though...

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Just got my 4 bottles in. Couldn't wait. Put on 2 pumps, will do a 3rd tonight. Will try to do 1 pump 3X/day from here on out...may have to go 2/1 though...
3pumps is 4.5ml, 150% of the suggested dosage. Just making sure you are aware

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3pumps is 4.5ml, 150% of the suggested dosage. Just making sure you are aware
Thanks man, but it says on the bottle 1 pump 3X per day, not 1 ml - so 4.5 ml is the suggested dose I believe?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, I have to say, I feel like the surface temperature of my skin is a bit warm, but that is hard to tell in the summer heat...I turned on my AC and I really am still warm though. I also noticed a very slight burning in my nose which I thought was funny, about 45 minutes - 1 hour or so after applying. Nothing bad at all, and may not even be related....maybe just in my head or something in the air....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I have to say, I feel like the surface temperature of my skin is a bit warm, but that is hard to tell in the summer heat...I turned on my AC and I really am still warm though. I also noticed a very slight burning in my nose which I thought was funny, about 45 minutes - 1 hour or so after applying. Nothing bad at all, and may not even be related....maybe just in my head or something in the air....
That is normal and what most of us experienced. There is a slight temperature elevation and if I applied, then went and took the dog on a walk or something, I was sweating like I just ran 10 miles. It goes away though and you do not spend your day sweating. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is normal and what most of us experienced. There is a slight temperature elevation and if I applied, then went and took the dog on a walk or something, I was sweating like I just ran 10 miles. It goes away though and you do not spend your day sweating. :)
Cool...glad to hear it is common. I wasn't worried, if it is thermogenic, I would expect that as a possible experience. I will probably have my first workout with the stuff tomorrow....will see if I drench myself. At least I'll be losing water weight haha

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you could see a couple lbs just in water weight in the short term and looking lean. That definitely gets excitement going to really get after it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks man, but it says on the bottle 1 pump 3X per day, not 1 ml - so 4.5 ml is the suggested dose I believe?
OH wow i know what I did. I was basing the calculations off of 3ml. 120ml/4.5 = ~27 which is exactly what it's meant to be. Must've gotten ml and pumps mixed up in my head. Total poo brain moment

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I prob get my bottle soon.. I know with other TD's I shower before I apply them to make it absorb better. Is it enough to heat the area where applying? or how do you guys do it? shower 3x? :D

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I've always just taken my one daily shower for my first application then just clean each application area with a clean wet rag and dry thoroughly with a towel. I make sure if I'm doing multiple applications to do them in different spots. Say first application right shoulder/neck/upper chest area, second application left shoulder/neck/ upper chest area and third application traps. Cleaning each site and drying prior to applying.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always just taken my one daily shower for my first application then just clean each application area with a clean wet rag and dry thoroughly with a towel. I make sure if I'm doing multiple applications to do them in different spots. Say first application right shoulder/neck/upper chest area, second application left shoulder/neck/ upper chest area and third application traps. Cleaning each site and drying prior to applying.
^^^3pic_beast nailed it. That's a great way to do it.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
thanks! I got my bottle today so starting tomorrow : ) what about inner arms? my skin is very thin there and veins are poppin pretty good.
Before or after gym?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
thanks! I got my bottle today so starting tomorrow : ) what about inner arms? my skin is very thin there and veins are poppin pretty good.
Before or after gym?
like forearm area? its actually recommended if skin is thin! :D after shower doesn't really matter when you work out, most people do it right away although if you shower immediately after the gym, that's fine too

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Before or after gym?
I believe sweating is supposed to help with absorption so I'd say before workout

imchurki

Awards
Would stacking alphamine be a good addition to this? And does this require a pct?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
OK ordered now at TGB stack of Exotherm + Follidrone + Viron.

How do you suggest using this stack if main goal is not bodybuilding but general overall well being for a guy in mid 30s?

I've taken Viron + Follidrone + Formeron before so most effects should be similar.

My current plan would be take:
- Viron 1 cap upon waking up (5 days on/2 days off OR 2 days on/1 day off/2 days on/2 days off),
- Follidrone 1 cap on non workout day or 2 caps 30min-1h before workout (which would be 10min jogging and 1x-2x/week light weight lifting mainly squats & deadlifts),
- Exotherm would try 1 pump in the morning then upgrade to 1am/1pm then try 2am/1pm.

brundel - when do you recommend taking Exotherm - before exercise (does sweating cause Exotherm to be less effective) or after or not make a difference as long as it's same time every day?
little late on this and I know you got most your answers but that's going to be a fun cycle you got there, for over all well being I would like to comment and say I would do the Viron 3x daily for 5 days, then on 2 days I drop it to one in morning for 2 days, then Follidrone I was doing 2 caps PWO with 1 Viron and feeling great, but im trying a new thing 4x daily to keep blood levels stable, but I know its costly so I don't expect you totry that, but I would also before doing that do 1 in AM and 2 PWO and I felt like it helped more too with waking me up and motivating me in morning, I would do this

Viron 1am, 1b4 bed to start, then try this after a week or two if your interested - 1am, 1PWO w/ Folli, 1b4 bed
Follidrone 2PWO to start then maybe after a week or two try the 1am and 2PWO w/1 Viron
ExoTHERM 1am, 1pm to start, then after a week if you can tolerate it go to 1am, 1PWO(like a good hour before) 1b4 bed or couple hours b4 bed

let me know what you think, going to catch up on this thread now! let us know how it turns out man!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea! 4 bottles?! I'm Jealous!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would stacking alphamine be a good addition to this? And does this require a pct?
Of course you can.

No pct needed.

IMO I would add some follidrone.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hell yea! 4 bottles?! I'm Jealous!!
Straight up man. I will maybe run 2 bottles back to back for 52 days at 3 pumps a day, take a break and do it again, but knowing me I may experiment with 4 pumps/day which means I will modify this and wind up running all 4 bottles for maybe up to 12 weeks....I don't know yet. We'll see how it plays out. I expect 3 pumps is going to be effective enough that I may be happy....but this has been my first full day so far...won't know for a week or so.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just received EXOTHERM today. How long will one bottle last at 3 pumps a day?

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Anybody thinking about combining Exo with Letrone? Thinking maybe one am cap and a pump or 2 later on in the day..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody thinking about combining Exo with Letrone? Thinking maybe one am cap and a pump or 2 later on in the day..
Just keep an eye out for low estrogen signs. Pair it it with a test booster like Viron if you can.