abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody thinking about combining Exo with Letrone? Thinking maybe one am cap and a pump or 2 later on in the day..
I wouldn't do it. There are lots of combos to play with.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
little late on this and I know you got most your answers but that's going to be a fun cycle you got there, for over all well being I would like to comment and say I would do the Viron 3x daily for 5 days, then on 2 days I drop it to one in morning for 2 days, then Follidrone I was doing 2 caps PWO with 1 Viron and feeling great, but im trying a new thing 4x daily to keep blood levels stable, but I know its costly so I don't expect you totry that, but I would also before doing that do 1 in AM and 2 PWO and I felt like it helped more too with waking me up and motivating me in morning, I would do this

Viron 1am, 1b4 bed to start, then try this after a week or two if your interested - 1am, 1PWO w/ Folli, 1b4 bed
Follidrone 2PWO to start then maybe after a week or two try the 1am and 2PWO w/1 Viron
ExoTHERM 1am, 1pm to start, then after a week if you can tolerate it go to 1am, 1PWO(like a good hour before) 1b4 bed or couple hours b4 bed

let me know what you think, going to catch up on this thread now! let us know how it turns out man!
Yeah I tried before Viron 1cap + Follidrone 2caps 30min before workout and this was really noticeable regarding extra energy, strength and endurance so will continue doing this on workout days.

Viron I tried one time 3x 1 cap in a day and felt too energetic, body too hot, heart rate going up 10 point higher and overall felt like side effects being not worth it with not that much added good benefits so will probably stay on 1 cap on non workout days and adding 2nd cap on workout days with Follidrone.

Good suggestion on Follidrone regarding 4x 1 cap a day but since I'll be using it mostly for light workouts and general well being then I might stay on 1 cap or just take 2 caps every day - yes can get expensive if burning 2 bottles per month at 4caps a day.

Looking forward to mainly test Exotherm and this I'll go with 1pump am and pm but test pm dose around 4pm then reduce time before sleep to see if it has effect on how easy it is to fall a sleep (with Viron it's challenge to fall a sleep if taking pm dose late afternoon).

Should get my parcel hopefully by mid next week.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't do it. There are lots of combos to play with.
+1

If these two products work and reduce estrogen (which I trust Brundel and believe it does work), then you don't want to take both and over do it, estrogen is still needed. On the other hand, if they don't work, you are wasting twice the money to not see results.

alec321

Awards
Any problems running this alongside 8 weeks of Epi Andro rx? Ideally i will run simultaneously but continue with Exotherm post Epi Andro indefinitely, as long as it lives up to the hype.(i imagine it will)

Also any news on UK suppliers getting hold of some?

Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any problems running this alongside 8 weeks of Epi Andro rx? Ideally i will run simultaneously but continue with Exotherm post Epi Andro indefinitely, as long as it lives up to the hype.(i imagine it will)

Also any news on UK suppliers getting hold of some?

Thanks
The only think i would say, is keep an eye on possible low estrogen sides. Epi Andro converts to DHT,
not test, so there is no chance of it aromatizing into estrogen.

DHT has on a lowering effect on estrogen levels, so taking an AI with it, could possibly cause estrogen
to go to low. But seeing that Exotherm is not as strong as Letrone, you could give it a shot.

Low estrogen sides to look for would be achy joints and loss of libido. Usually libido is high on EpiAndro.

Im assuming that since you are running EpiAndro and Exotherm this going to be a cut..?

I will be running a similar cycle soon, but will also be using Ostarine, and Osta definitely needs an AI,
so I will be using Exotherm as directed, and will also have a bottle of Letrone on hand just in case I
need any additional help to control the estrogen sides I get from Osta.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats this stuff smell like? Might use it on my face unless contraindicated?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Whats this stuff small like? Might use it on my face unless contraindicated?
A rubbing alcohol like smell, once absorbed the smell is no longer present.

I've been running exotherm about 5 days @ 3 pumps and I love it! I'm seeing new veins show already! Through my shoulders, triceps and chest and biceps, nice leaning/ tightening effect in the mid section, good job BLR!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles I'll be running, I'm running with hcgenerate and DAA, would love to add add/try viron but money is a bit restricted right now

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats this stuff small like? Might use it on my face unless contraindicated?
I really wouldn't recommend putting it on your face, but I would have the same recommendation for any transdermal. There are plenty of places on the body that will absorb very well, so no need to use your face.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really wouldn't recommend putting it on your face, but I would have the same recommendation for any transdermal. There are plenty of places on the body that will absorb very well, so no need to use your face.
Looking for localized effects lol

Face fat

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Face fat
Lol, I figured that is what you were going for, but while there is some evidence of localized bf trimming, overall weight reduction and e2 control is going to help that.

I have a pretty strong jaw line and if I have a few beers or estro starts increasing, I immediately see a softness in my face.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Straight up man. I will maybe run 2 bottles back to back for 52 days at 3 pumps a day, take a break and do it again, but knowing me I may experiment with 4 pumps/day which means I will modify this and wind up running all 4 bottles for maybe up to 12 weeks....I don't know yet. We'll see how it plays out. I expect 3 pumps is going to be effective enough that I may be happy....but this has been my first full day so far...won't know for a week or so.
Hell yea, keep us or atleast ME posted! want to hear how it goes, I gotta get some a.s.a.p I don't really cut but it sounds awesome, and I love the letrone but I want to try this form, im thinking it will be something great!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I figured that is what you were going for, but while there is some evidence of localized bf trimming, overall weight reduction and e2 control is going to help that.

I have a pretty strong jaw line and if I have a few beers or estro starts increasing, I immediately see a softness in my face.
Lol :D

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

A rubbing alcohol like smell, once absorbed the smell is no longer present.

I've been running exotherm about 5 days @ 3 pumps and I love it! I'm seeing new veins show already! Through my shoulders, triceps and chest and biceps, nice leaning/ tightening effect in the mid section, good job BLR!

Face fat
LMAO!!! This is TOO much!! I would have to try this but I like my face being a little chubbier, when I drop a few pounds I instantly see it there and I feel like I look similar to someone on illegal drugs or something :-/
Puts tons of Eviscerate+ on for chubby cheeks. Lol. Just kidding...please don't. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried it on my face...but it turns out nothing can help there. I've got my hands full dealing with my stomach....literally.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, but it says on the bottle 1 pump 3X per day, not 1 ml - so 4.5 ml is the suggested dose I believe?
3 pumps. Yes = 4.5ml.
You are dosing correctly sir ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I have to say, I feel like the surface temperature of my skin is a bit warm, but that is hard to tell in the summer heat...I turned on my AC and I really am still warm though. I also noticed a very slight burning in my nose which I thought was funny, about 45 minutes - 1 hour or so after applying. Nothing bad at all, and may not even be related....maybe just in my head or something in the air....
1.5 ml on (used an oral syringe)

I'm warm.
Pretty much everyone mentioned feeling hotter and sweating more. I think its the stearoyl vanillylamide.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I tried it on my face...but it turns out nothing can help there. I've got my hands full dealing with my stomach....literally.
there actually are some things out there, like peptides and so fourth that actually help with spots on the face and other places, but I would say just use it as directed and as you said you have the stomache to deal with, you naturally lose the bloat/fat on your face as you trim down elsewhere, happens to everyone as you go thru changes with weight your face will be in tune with it, Hope all goes well! just don't look in the mirror for 4-5 days at a time well using it and you should notice some positive changes!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I have to say, I feel like the surface temperature of my skin is a bit warm, but that is hard to tell in the summer heat...I turned on my AC and I really am still warm though. I also noticed a very slight burning in my nose which I thought was funny, about 45 minutes - 1 hour or so after applying. Nothing bad at all, and may not even be related....maybe just in my head or something in the air....
Just received EXOTHERM today. How long will one bottle last at 3 pumps a day?
27 days.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Not sure if this has been said but does exotherm effect igf-1, growth hormone, cAMP like formeron did or letrone does?
I think brundel will be the best one to answer this one! I know that letrone has those qualities to it, and its one of the ingredients, the rest I am still researching up on

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smells like ethanol. No scent in the new carrier. I removed everything that wasnt doing something important. So its basically bare bones. Smooth, just thick enough, dries quickly, no scent.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend against using it on your face.
1. could cause blindness.
2. almost certainly will cause severe irritation.

Upper chest, neck, delts, inner thighs.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Meh.....seeing is sooooo over rated. I was thinking the Eviscerate + mentioned above would have been something most people only could apply once because of the eyes, haha. I've gotten capsaicin in my eyes...good times for sure!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this has been said but does exotherm effect igf-1, growth hormone, cAMP like formeron did or letrone does?
YES!
It has the same AI as Letrone which potentially increases=
cAMP
HGH
Igf-1
t3
t4
Ghrelin

We have seen some really amazing results with both Letrone and Exotherm. Exo does have a lighter dose of this ingredient but it is still effective.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
YES!
It has the same AI as Letrone which potentially increases=
cAMP
HGH
Igf-1
t3
t4
Ghrelin

We have seen some really amazing results with both Letrone and Exotherm. Exo does have a lighter dose of this ingredient but it is still effective.
Hell yes, I been thinking since im down to 1 cap a day of letrone ready to switch over to exotherm for a lighter dose but also to still reap the benefits of it without lowering E2 too much!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

??

Read post #24 by you: Topical Fat burners for FACE/CHEEKS? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159682

"@Whacked....Try our new transdermal Exotherm. Its got 2 ais and 2 great non stim fat burners. The water loss from the ais plus the fst burners should help you lose both bodyfat and water retention in the face"

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm

Read post #24 by you: Topical Fat burners for FACE/CHEEKS? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159682

"@Whacked....Try our new transdermal Exotherm. Its got 2 ais and 2 great non stim fat burners. The water loss from the ais plus the fst burners should help you lose both bodyfat and water retention in the face"
Yes sir. Water loss or retention is most often visible in the face. I mean that youll see the water loss there first not that it should be applied there!
Please do not apply to the face ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No face application fellas lol.

Do some cheek exercise

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So let's hope we are clear now.

Don't use this on your face! :)

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Q: But can I use this on my face?

A: No you cannot.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I guess using it on my face is out of the question..? :bigok:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg

Check these babies out! Started that Exotherm last Thursday and lovin it already. Seen some leaning out already and overall good feeling after applying. Dries super fast and no odor or staining on my undershirts.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The muscle fullness and hardness on letrone is great so far. This is in a deficit. Can't wait to hit up my exotherm bottle but man letrone is treating me very will with viron and follidrone atm. Legit compound for sure. The fat burning components of Exo with the power of letrone is gonna be nice.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The muscle fullness and hardness on letrone is great so far. This is in a deficit. Can't wait to hit up my exotherm bottle but man letrone is treating me very will with viron and follidrone atm. Legit compound for sure. The fat burning components of Exo with the power of letrone is gonna be nice.
You definitely feel good on Letrone, even off cycle its a great addition to most any natty stack..!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 122033
Check these babies out! Started that Exotherm last Thursday and lovin it already. Seen some leaning out already and overall good feeling after applying. Dries super fast and no odor or staining on my undershirts.
Beauty!!

You get lean just by looking at it ??

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In one month I can finally fire up my ExoTherm run....so excited.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheapest place to buy the exotherm?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
If im gonna buy a bunch of these cute little bottles...Is there a coupon to some discount anywere :D =?=