Excelsior pre workout

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if there are any websites Thermal Spark can be ordered from yet? I live in the southeast and don't think I can justify flying to NJ to buy a bottle at Eva's store, LOL.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha no not yet. Predator says around Black Friday it will be up.
I can't wait until Black Friday! LOL. Anyone willing to buy & ship me a bottle of it for a finder's fee (in addition to me reimbursing for the cost of the product itself, of course)?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is Day 2 on the new Thermal Spark batch?

Can’t wait to get some of this again at some point…. 🙌🏻
I'm only going to be taking Thermal Spark once a week. I don't want to become addicted or fry out my receptors (if that's a thing).

The appetite suppression feels like it has carried over to 24 hours. I took some Glaxon Tranquility last night and was able to eventually fall asleep.

I did not experience any sort of crash.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm only going to be taking Thermal Spark once a week. I don't want to become addicted or fry out my receptors (if that's a thing).

The appetite suppression feels like it has carried over to 24 hours. I took some Glaxon Tranquility last night and was able to eventually fall asleep.

the glaxon tranquility is good stuff any yohimbe type jitters, or heartbeat issues etc?

Cryptocommander

Awards

Is the store stacked with Thermal Spark?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I never actually tried Thermal Spark. Was it similar to OG Excelsior (e.g., 2020 batches) in terms of euphoria/positivity?
I had it at the same time as 10/22 Excelsior and O think it had the same long lasting focus ingredient and maybe 2 caps came close to one scoop Exclsilr strength wise IMHO But there eas maybe something in it that gave me a mild jittery reaction and I loved the old Excelsior so never repurchased it.
I dunno if tvey have found some of that long ladting mystery ingredient again? But even if I guess it was too long lasting and more people would have been rected so very clever finding similar ingredients obviously giving some people a rush and yeah newer Excelsior felt kinda spacy toxic iinto icatipn but not the up and go all day lasting energy and focus of O.G IMO
But but chmeistry is pretty limitless in opportunities so who knows what tjey whopped together in this new spark but would expect tvem to dose it on the low end because now its already hyped up because of Imperial and impending Doomsday lol

I am sorry for all of you who loved that long lasting O.G but cant find it anymore and yeah its not only you I kept old tubs to dip in as reference for a very long time,

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think some member here once drove to the location of the address given in the Imperial products and nothing was there. Or at least no sign of Imperial office/facility..
He was actually jumped by ten guardmen of the facility all with Hulk build from years of lifting and on their shifts guarding their facility they are always on a high dose of top notch O.G Excelsior to enhance their senses and combat abilities, personally it enhances my verbal or typing fluidity or call it typing diarea if you think my posts are 💩🤣

after they beat him they said you better keep your snatch shut or we will double scopp O.G Excelsior and get your a s s ! I don’ t know if he changed his version to nothing there after getting caught first time or if he actually got beat up by a bunch of O.G double scopers? Save their souls 🙏🌈

do to others as you want them to treat you.
Alas do not beat people but serve them your finest vintage Excelsior in a purple crystal bowl 🍷

Peace, Muscles and Glory to the Lord and the people 🙏💪🍷❤🌈🕺

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After a couple of too many days or was it weeks ?on daily driver O.G Excelsior I felt like how Primal scream sings in their song Kowalskij inspired by the main character in the 70s cult movie The Vanishing Point:

”Like Kowalski in the vanishing point”
” ”This radio station was named Kowalski
In honor of the last American hero to whom
Speed means freedom of the soul
The question is not when he's gonna stop
But who is gonna stop him”

”The last American hero
The, the electric centaur, the demi God
The super driver of the golden west”

Spoiler alert so not gonna tell the anticlimax of the movie and Kowalskij, the speed infused driver delivering fast cars across the country.

” Two nasty Nazi cars are close behind
The beautiful lone driver
The police numbers are getting closer, closer
Closer to our soul hero, in his soul mobile
Yeah baby, they're about to strike
They're gonna get him, smash him
Rape the last beautiful free soul on this planet

Vanishing point..

Spul on ice…..

Hello Kowalskij

Cut it off”

(Gillespie Bobby Gillespie and Primal Scream)
Prima Scream, Kowalski

the youtube music video for Kowalskij is much crappier than the original old The Vanishing point.

Liers but they have been saving knes on asphalt even more being so

Last edited:

cfisher52986

Awards
Since Eva’s supplements has excelsior for cheaper than predator and has thermal spark before predator, one could hypothesize that imperial nutrition is not run by predator, it is still a small company in the NJ area that is just extremely selective about who they distribute with. This warms my heart

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Since Eva’s supplements has excelsior for cheaper than predator and has thermal spark before predator, one could hypothesize that imperial nutrition is not run by predator, it is still a small company in the NJ area that is just extremely selective about who they distribute with. This warms my heart
Agree.

Eva’s Supplements has amazing customer service and is my favorite place to purchase from. Got my first tub of excelsior from them in 2020.

I trust any and all products they sell, same with Ruesco and Muscle Players…… never have to worry about issues and always top notch….

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the 11/25 Excelsior tub from Predator the same day they restocked it. I've heard good things about Wildfire but haven't bought it yet. I'm a bit on the fence after buying Crack Primal and not noticing much from it in the way of mood enhancement/euphoria (still a decent energy boost, but much milder than I was expecting).
Tried wildfire for the first time, not a fan. They way too much l-theanine in there, I was awake and half a sleep after taking it on my AM workout, this was about half a scoop.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Imperial is located in either NJ or NY. He's been doing business with Eva's for years. Predator is in the UK and readily available online. It makes sense.
I’d imagine it’s cos there is a high tax rate and import duties and shipping from USA to U.K. gonna add a bunch on top.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the store stacked with Thermal Spark?
Went back to Eva's. Got some more Thermal Spark and this time Excelsior. They had more on the shelves than last week. My guess is at some point, it will be sold online again and other retailers will be getting some. But that's just a guess.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Went back to Eva's. Got some more Thermal Spark and this time Excelsior. They had more on the shelves than last week. My guess is at some point, it will be sold online again and other retailers will be getting some. But that's just a guess.
How was your second go of Thermal Spark not being sick?

And excelsior tub compared to predator?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was your second go of Thermal Spark not being sick?

And excelsior tub compared to predator?
Haven't taken Thermal Spark since but now that I have a bunch of bottles, I'll probably take it more often now. I need to cut soon and this is perfect.

I haven't purchased Excelsior from Predator. All I can tell you right now is the Excelsior I got today from Eva's is a red tub with 11/25 expiration.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still take joy in being the first to review this ever per the brand. And even having the first reply on AM to which is now a legendary product.

Recall I recently promoted a new pwo called big bang. And a few ppl and brands were retarded enough to question me on it.

Because it has a shitty label

And I came out right yet again.

It's fun to say I told ya so...

Attachments

cfisher52986

Awards
I still take joy in being the first to review this ever per the brand. And even having the first reply on AM to which is now a legendary product.

Recall I recently promoted a new pwo called big bang. And a few ppl and brands were retarded enough to question me on it.

Big Bang is the ****! Love it

Cryptocommander

Awards

Big Bang … this the first time I hear about. Where is that thread I wanna read more about this pre.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I wish I had stumbled upon your original Excelsior thread years ago. I've been what you could call a PWO "connoisseur" since I was in high school, so I would've certainly given the product a chance.

You may have mentioned it in this thread before and I've just forgotten about it, but what's the word on Big Bang? Are people saying it's similar to Excelsior in the sense that it "feels" like it has to have an extra ingredient that isn't stated on the label?

cfisher52986

Awards
Big Bang … this the first time I hear about. Where is that thread I wanna read more about this pre.
Big Bang to me is not like excelsior, the only way I can describe it is a clean DMAA feeling this is the label
IMG_9607.jpeg
IMG_9608.jpeg

I read about it on anabolicsteroidforums first and people were raving about it so I bought one. It’s amazing. Really clean energy, dialed in focus and euphoria. Might be really good dmaa or special ingredient🤷🏻‍♂️ I sound like I’m trying to sell it but honestly I just really stand by this pre , it is up there with my favorites among excelsior. Way better than Crack or Wildfire. It’s definitely a WORKOUT pre for me, where I can take Excelsior before work to give me a good energy and focus boost, Big Bang I use strictly for workouts. The pumps are good too. People hate on the label and for looking like a bathtub pre but it is great,smooth comedown as well.
it used to be on gymntonic.com , if it’s sold out there they do have some on ebay

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m in nj. where is Eva’s ?
Eva's is on 8th St. between 5th and 6th ave but much closer to 5th ave. That's the location
you most likely want to visit because the Eva's in my neighborhood in Queens just sells food.
The 8th St location has ALWAYS been known to sell supplements as well as a place to eat.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eva's is on 8th St. between 5th and 6th ave but much closer to 5th ave. That's the location
you most likely want to visit because the Eva's in my neighborhood in Queens just sells food.
The 8th St location has ALWAYS been known to sell supplements as well as a place to eat.
I've only been to the Eva's in Manhattan. They used to sell more supplements years ago. They used to sell SNS and even EvoMuse. But within the last few years, they've had less and less for sale. It's a very small store. Most of the supps are now just behind the counter.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only been to the Eva's in Manhattan. They used to sell more supplements years ago. They used to sell SNS and even EvoMuse. But within the last few years, they've had less and less for sale. It's a very small store. Most of the supps are now just behind the counter.
That's the one on 8th St in Manhattan and they sell food in the front and supplements in the
back. I haven't been there in many years but they always had supplements in that location.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the one on 8th St in Manhattan and they sell food in the front and supplements in the
back. I haven't been there in many years but they always had supplements in that location.
Correct. They still have the supplement store in the back of the restaurant. There's not as many supplements anymore.

tstrogo93

Awards
Haven't taken Thermal Spark since but now that I have a bunch of bottles, I'll probably take it more often now. I need to cut soon and this is perfect.

I haven't purchased Excelsior from Predator. All I can tell you right now is the Excelsior I got today from Eva's is a red tub with 11/25 expiration.
Can you say with some confidence that the Thermal spark seems the same or at least close to the same as the OG batches of thermal?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you say with some confidence that the Thermal spark seems the same or at least close to the same as the OG batches of thermal?
After 4 doses now, it's close but not quite as strong.

I paid $70 at Eva's. Do I feel like I wasted my money? No. It's still very good. Just not quite OG.

Cryptocommander

Awards
After 4 doses now, it's close but not quite as strong.

I paid $70 at Eva's. Do I feel like I wasted my money? No. It's still very good. Just not quite OG.
You ever tried 2 pills at once. I never tried Dark energy but the review on YouTube said he felt like dark energy.

Did you ever try og detonate. Does it feel similar to that. I know og detonate I would pop 2 pills and I would be on the zone. Loved that fat burner. I never tried thermal spark.

tstrogo93

Awards
You ever tried 2 pills at once. I never tried Dark energy but the review on YouTube said he felt like dark energy.

Did you ever try og detonate. Does it feel similar to that. I know og detonate I would pop 2 pills and I would be on the zone. Loved that fat burner. I never tried thermal spark.
Thermal spark to me was almost identical but a little better than detonate.

I had the OG detonate as well

damiana01

Awards
LOL i bought this batch this weak for 370pln ( ~88 dollars) ,man didn't know what he was selling :)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I still have an opened bottle of Detonate and its good but not as long lasting as O.G Excelsior was.
Back on the day with 10/22 Excelsior tubs and O.G Thermal spark I felt Thermal Soark was similar but still half a scoop of Excelsior I liked better so never bought TS again. Lookinh back though the great thing about a pill is not having to drink that fruit punch…. Although its one of the best and most tolerable to drink over time lol.

Just rinsed out the very last of last sticky gluey O.G Excelsior but early in the day so better put it to ise and see if I have some rambling mania left 12 hoyrs later. I am not sure but msybe some of the actives are mire concentrated on the last gluey stuff?
When I rinsed out my last O.G tib I didnt skerp for 24 hrs and almost travelled to this party but I got stuck in my computer lol well a bit less in this one so should be oksy. Honestly in a way kind of glad this O.G is off the market and good they turned it doen when it became so wrll k own.
I am sorry though for those of you tesponsible usets, well I wasnt that responsible but never ever multiscooped, well maybe once but that only created too long stimulation and sleeplessness and muscleman mania and too long pists at anabolic forum

R.I.P muscleman may your better half become a better more sober although perhaps more lazy member of this planet.

Peace muscles glory and happiness and love I wish you all,

tstrogo93

Awards
I still have an opened bottle of Detonate and its good but not as long lasting as O.G Excelsior was.
Back on the day with 10/22 Excelsior tubs and O.G Thermal spark I felt Thermal Soark was similar but still half a scoop of Excelsior I liked better so never bought TS again. Lookinh back though the great thing about a pill is not having to drink that fruit punch…. Although its one of the best and most tolerable to drink over time lol.

Just rinsed out the very last of last sticky gluey O.G Excelsior but early in the day so better put it to ise and see if I have some rambling mania left 12 hoyrs later. I am not sure but msybe some of the actives are mire concentrated on the last gluey stuff?
When I rinsed out my last O.G tib I didnt skerp for 24 hrs and almost travelled to this party but I got stuck in my computer lol well a bit less in this one so should be oksy. Honestly in a way kind of glad this O.G is off the market and good they turned it doen when it became so wrll k own.
I am sorry though for those of you tesponsible usets, well I wasnt that responsible but never ever multiscooped, well maybe once but that only created too long stimulation and sleeplessness and muscleman mania and too long pists at anabolic forum

R.I.P muscleman may your better half become a better more sober although perhaps more lazy member of this planet.

Peace muscles glory and happiness and love I wish you all,
Dark energy for detonate? :)