Excelsior pre workout

Cryptocommander

Awards
Did anyone else try SCL F-bomb pre workout? For me it feels like bath salts or mephedrone, definitely spiked with some research chemical
There’s different packaging. Which one you tried

tstrogo93

Awards
workout with this pre is fun, but in a weird crazy way lol
You enjoy working out and then don’t feel your body at all.
So you’d say it’s more euphoric and kicks in faster but not as long lasting as smash?

Justjoe7989

Awards
It's sold out on there website anyone know anywhere else to get it

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So would you say it’s good? I’m very tempted
honestly I think it’s not for everyone. It’s very toxic and makes me gag all the time. But the psychedelic trip is definitely there, heart pounds to fast and even eyes hurt a bit from a pressure. Very weird thing

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally I dont think I enjoy these toxis short lasting stimulants. I did feel a short lasting I dunno maybe some people would felt euphoric but idnt euphoric a happy feeling? And I felt weird toxic stoned when drinking especially the red Excelsior 5/24.
For me it gave more unpleasant feels than gappy😰🫐
But O.G all day I may reclaim the state Up Above and beyond 🙏🕺🌈👍💪

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I want to order a tub of SCL F-Bomb, but Body Delights is sold out and the only other online retailers that sell it are based in Russia and don't appear to ship to US.

cfisher52986

Awards
Now I want to order a tub of SCL F-Bomb, but Body Delights is sold out and the only other online retailers that sell it are based in Russia and don't appear to ship to US.
Wow. Pretty sure this discussion is the reason it is sold out 😄 someone posted about it on Reddit today as well

Justjoe7989

Awards
I want to order it as well but 90 percent of the time if it's too good to be true it is also don't know if I would like to work out and not feel my body and have building pressure behind my eyes😂

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Overall this Scl f-bomb experience feels really strange, it reminds me more ketamine and DXM trips when I was a kid and abused cough syrups lol very dissociative.
And I also feel something vasoconstrictive like DMAA or coke.
there is also Core Labs - Nitric Bomb pre workout with label similar to AMF smash (and the same brand). Did anyone try it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Overall this Scl f-bomb experience feels really strange, it reminds me more ketamine and DXM trips when I was a kid and abused cough syrups lol very dissociative.
And I also feel something vasoconstrictive like DMAA or coke.
there is also Core Labs - Nitric Bomb pre workout with label similar to AMF smash (and the same brand). Did anyone try it?
Does not sound like the best preWO 😄

Last edited:
Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
honestly I think it’s not for everyone. It’s very toxic and makes me gag all the time. But the psychedelic trip is definitely there, heart pounds to fast and even eyes hurt a bit from a pressure. Very weird thing
Sound like phenta Plex version 2

Justjoe7989

Awards
Probably the lack of oxygen going to the Brian because of the extreme vasoconstriction that causes the dissociation effect 🤣🤣😂😂🤗

Justjoe7989

Awards
I think firestorm is made by the same people which for me isn't bad one of my favorite high stims claims dmaa and dmha but it's not... its something else some kinda of research chem

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have really no other words to describe the effect of SCL f-bomb, as I’m an addict in recovery and didn’t expect this **** to feel like that. I expected the label, which is like “rhodiola, ginseng, theanine” when in reality it’s something between Ketamine and Meth.
So I’m going to ditch it and never touch again, as I’m definitely out of my mind and people notice it

cfisher52986

Awards
Nitric Bomb, firestorm, smash amf, sharp amf , and a hundred others, all made by the same pwo mobsters hiding behind different fake brands

look at the labels they all have the same weird stuff like vitamin d, 98% green tea extract ,10mg l theanine etc. There are many others but I forget the names. Also the powders look alike and they usually use the same flavors- refer to nitric bomb, firestorm and smash. Almost same label but different “brands “

does anyone else notice this or is it just stim induced psychosis setting in

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nitric Bomb, firestorm, smash amf, sharp amf , and a hundred others, all made by the same pwo mobsters hiding behind different fake brands

look at the labels they all have the same weird stuff like vitamin d, 98% green tea extract ,10mg l theanine etc. There are many others but I forget the names. Also the powders look alike and they usually use the same flavors- refer to nitric bomb, firestorm and smash. Almost same label but different “brands “

does anyone else notice this or is it just stim induced psychosis setting in
yes, it’s the same company. I also noticed that and their stuff is very shady. They even used to sell Kratom which is illegal in my country under “euforic Indo tea” name, ephedrine, spiked pwos, modafinil etc. God knows what they put under these labels

tstrogo93

Awards
I have really no other words to describe the effect of SCL f-bomb, as I’m an addict in recovery and didn’t expect this **** to feel like that. I expected the label, which is like “rhodiola, ginseng, theanine” when in reality it’s something between Ketamine and Meth.
So I’m going to ditch it and never touch again, as I’m definitely out of my mind and people notice it
So it’s more of a drug feeling than smash?

mine just came in mail and I’m debating using tmr but not sure if I should as it’s a serious lift…

might be better to save for a shoulder or arm day?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

mine just came in mail and I’m debating using tmr but not sure if I should as it’s a serious lift…

What store did you order from? Body Delights? Just wondering if any other store that ships to USA has it for sale

Cryptocommander

Awards

Let us know how it feels

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the other night I took a scoop of bsl anaesthetised to help me sleep. Then the following morning while still groggy from the almost 2 grams of phenibut I took a scoop of Smash and the following couple of hours were some of the most depressed I have felt in my life. No energy, no focus, completely spaced out and just felt really down. Probably best not to mix the two. I did one set of warm up leg curls and left the gym.

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes it’s very drug feeling but not in a comfortable way, like a air duster high lol

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ya it honestly put me in a great mood all day not too crazy of a hr increase no cold sweat

really felt like a clean smash

I also dosed it by doing 1/3 scoop then half hour later another 1/3
then half hr later another 1/3 to add up to the full dose
I’m very glad that you liked it. It’s really unusual and feels different from most pwos. Helps with ADHD, however my body doesn’t agree with it, I feel nausea and kidneys pain. Maybe I will try it with smaller dose like 1/3 scoop

tstrogo93

Awards
I’m very glad that you liked it. It’s really unusual and feels different from most pwos. Helps with ADHD, however my body doesn’t agree with it, I feel nausea and kidneys pain. Maybe I will try it with smaller dose like 1/3 scoop
Def drugs in it for sure

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone here try ashes or nitric bomb?

ir Miami lean fat burner?
I tried ashes and miami lean fat burner
Ashes was great but nothing special, maybe DMHA+DMAA and something like that
Miami Lean felt just like ephedrine

woofer1ner

Awards
Saw thermal spark back on predatornutrition , anyone tried it ?
I already bought excelsior and tried , is it worth it to buy thermal spark ? Someone said its basically the same.

Asterixs1980

Awards
Saw thermal spark back on predatornutrition , anyone tried it ?
I already bought excelsior and tried , is it worth it to buy thermal spark ? Someone said its basically the same.
if so, it's better to take thermal spark since it costs less :) I purchased a tub today, but it usually takes about two weeks to arrive at home. I hope it's worth it

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just took a huge post thanksgiving dump after half a cap of thermal spark
Only half? Too jittery for you or? Smash amp is the most serious bowel emptier I have in my cabinet.... but but felt like toxic butt from it, soon time to dump it I think but I worry it's too toxic for the compost even

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Once rhe PWO has corroded its way through my system this is how relieved I feel! 🕺

”Biut the toxins in my brain
they still remain,
And i never the same

whispering the sounds of toxic silence….

I wish I was just trying to be a funny PWOer poet in the lines above
but I am afraid the truth actually snuck out here! 🤣

Cryptocommander

Awards
Is the thermal spark from predator better than the 4/24 thermal spark?
Have you tried the 4/24? Wondering if it’s the same as the new batch.

4/24 thermal spark first day I felt nothing but maybe I was tired… second day got well rest, took only 1 cap and it felt really good. Nice feeling. Nothing crazy, just relaxed. I wouldn’t even call it euphoria just nice and relaxed. For the workout, is pretty amazing to say the least. Gets the job done. I was lifting pretty good, wasn’t getting as tired. I was pushing myself but didn’t want to go too crazy since it was my first time using thermal spark.

… But honestly I feel like it is hydrazine formula. The bottling is the same, and I even opened the caps and it tasted the same like hydrazine. White caps Hydrazine I would take 2 caps in one go and euphoria was nice.

Anyways I got some thermal spark from PN and will report back if that batch is anything different. I never tried Thermal Spark back in the days, but I thought the experience would have been a little different; For example I would experience more euphoria. But it definitely puts me in a mood to workout so I take it. I enjoy it.

Justjoe7989

Awards

4/24 thermal spark first day I felt nothing but maybe I was tired… second day got well rest, took only 1 cap and it felt really good. Nice feeling. Nothing crazy, just relaxed. I wouldn’t even call it euphoria just nice and relaxed. For the workout, is pretty amazing to say the least. Gets the job done. I was lifting pretty good, wasn’t getting as tired. I was pushing myself but didn’t want to go too crazy since it was my first time using thermal spark.

… But honestly I feel like it is hydrazine formula. The bottling is the same, and I even opened the caps and it tasted the same like hydrazine. White caps Hydrazine I would take 2 caps in one go and euphoria was nice.

Anyways I got some thermal spark from PN and will report back if that batch is anything different. I never tried Thermal Spark back in the days, but I thought the experience would have been a little different; For example I would experience more euphoria. But it definitely puts me in a mood to workout so I take it. I enjoy it.
Keep us posted!!

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established

Probably just relabeled hydrazine. They know the Imperial nutrition name gets way more sales.

tstrogo93

Awards

Hydrazine is so weird… I swear my experience changes from pill to pill…off of the exact same bottle

tstrogo93

Awards

In the past hydrazine and thermal felt very same to me..biggest difference can only be seen if you empty the capsules into water in a clear glass…thermal has white chunks that float to the top and spin at the surface.

hydrazine has almost identical white chunks but they sink to the bottom.

Give it a try with your next go with the new thermal spark.

you can drink the water you mix it in as to not waste the dose the effects are identical to taking the capsule

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

My memory three years back was that one pill of thermal spark resembled Excelsior but even one half scoop of O.G Excelsior I enjoyed more than Thermal Spark and something slightly jittery but a big plus for me now is to have a pill rather than fruit punch as I have lost faith in pump ingredients, well they might increase blood flow but during some of my stim fueled online virus research sessions I did come across actual use of l-lysine for corona at a hospital and there are a number of studies showing that lysine works against herpes another virus and although I am not an expert virologist l-lysine might work against a number of viruses.

Lysine as well works against arginine and arginine and pump ingredients are said to increase nitric oxide and that might be beneficial for the pump. But according this real application of giving hospitalized patients with corona lysine it also showed that people with more nitric oxide factors were slow to remove from corona and the patients drinking much coffee were much slower to recover from corona.

I myself do have herpes simplex that did beak out bad when I used some old school PWOs over 10 years ago with a lot of arginine in them... I did then stumble across herpes research and many anecdotal reports of treating herpes with lysine and in my own experience taking l-lysine amino acid in higher dose when the herpes start to itch actually can stop it and some creams for local treatment with lysine in them actually worked better for me than the regular pharmacy anti herpes cream.

Citrulline hasn't been as bad as triggering herpes in my experience but I really dont care much about trying to supplement with extra pump ingredients.

Just doing really focused repetitions with very low weights in biceps curls for example even almost give me painful pumps.

And iris okay and <I wouldn't have believed an old Excelsior fried victim myself reading about his ramblings. But even cutting all whey protein an milk protein and even almost all eggs and no meat and being almost entirely vegetarian hasn't caused me much visible loss in muscle.
But unwanted belly fat has dropped. Truth is I have barely trained but maybe the constant stress of being stymied and flexing when passing the mirror has been enough for me to keep most of my muscle shape, well every now and then I do farmers walk with ten kilo bags of potatoes and rice and that together with mountain biking and flexing and tension in my shoulders and arms have been giving me really good pumps as well.

For awhile I was so ambitious that I tried combining post office trips with running to save time but meh I am too old and have too cranky joints for running.

And that is a side effect for me that even the smoothest stim like the active in O.G will cause an inflammatory response and give me cranky joints.

Towards the end of a long day with too much hyperactivity in my brain and over focus even on daily tasks and shopping grocery running trips

and mentally and intellectually challenging writings of anabolic forum posts 🤣 are also causing me some mild neuroinflammation like a crack head light although I try an d restrict my stim use to mornings mostly and refrain from vaporizing the stims and that is another safety mechanism of PWO powders, they won't be so alluring to vape or use in other intense ways for people prone to stim abuse.
I did hear from a very trusted source that he from a batch of Excelsior with obvious specs or little crystals in it actually filtered out the crystals and then he had only the crystals and from just little bit of that he experienced a very long lasting cracked out stim feeling without euphoria. This was in some 6/24 tubs he said but I have never seen Excelsior batches like that myself although I think somebody else posted pictures of a beach like that in here.

The truth is out there people! Up above and beyond the clouds for those who actually seek it but its tough work staying up to date with advanced PWO discussions in forums etc... :ROFLMAO:

Would have been so much easier to just be a regular Joe content with coffee only, but even plain coffee actually kinda cracks me out elevated heartbeat and quick crashes.

I wouldn't expect much of these new Thermal Spark

And another truth is that long time users of Excelsior will build some semi permanent tolerance. Personally after running out of O.G and giving up on new tubs I did kinda reset some receptors and once again I just feel like typing too long posts.

I dont feel so funny though because I have slept badly due to a good part of me feeling guilty about in principle basically being crackhead even though I did find my stims first in shiny PWO tubs.. lol

Good luck people! (y)😇