Excelsior pre workout

cfisher52986

Awards
Hello friends!! Just opened up a 5/24 tub I bought on eBay and I was reading previous post.. apparently the 5/24 isnt the best but the ones that weren't good the powder was like flour I just cracked this one opened and it looks like literal crystals mixed in with the red powder any one else have this? No work tomorrow so I'ma try a scoop out in an hour or so(for science) 😁
Nice 👍let us know how it is. my thermal spark is coming today

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I currently have an opened black tub 05/2024 and it's not really good...However it allows me to eat afterwards

Justjoe7989

Awards
Everytime I try to put a picture on it says file to large how do I post a pic

Justjoe7989

Awards
My collection so far!! Can't wait to try thermal spark tomorrow is it good to work legs with? It's the 5/24 batch of so is one sufficient or should I take two?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn this thread is crazy. Is this stuff this good youre all willing to fork hundreds? Someone enlighten me.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Just took it 30 mins ago starting to come on
I miss Thermal Spark, anybody else got some sealed they’re willing to part with?

going to run a cut cycle soon and always worked best for me….

PM me if so and thanks!

Justjoe7989

Awards
I miss Thermal Spark, anybody else got some sealed they’re willing to part with?

going to run a cut cycle soon and always worked best for me….

PM me if so and thanks!
Well the 4/24 thermal spark is definitely not what I expected it's not reallyyban aggressive super heart rate gotta go type thing more chill alert happy and focused might try two next time...

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Must reuse the thermal spark I have there 2 years at this stage or more ! Half a tub there

Cryptocommander

Awards
I miss Thermal Spark, wish I had seen these and Imperial made a new batch!

Best cut cycle supplement since OG Detonate, maybe even as good….
I miss OG detonate. That’ **** had me chill and happy. No heart racing, no paranoia, just really chill, and energy to workout. Same as OG craze.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I miss OG detonate. That’ **** had me chill and happy. No heart racing, no paranoia, just really chill, and energy to workout. Same as OG craze.
OG Detonate was the best cutting and appetite suppressant fat burner supplement ever, in addition to one of the most overall productive.

Dropped almost 20-30lbs running a cut cycle on it, nothing has come close to it since except Thermal Spark IMO. But OG Detonate
Remains in a league of its own……

no clue why Imperial continues to make excelsior but abandoned Thermal Spark, it was amazing IMO….

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
My money is on Thermal Spark coming back seeing this as I can’t imagine it’s Craze so not sure what else would fit their comments on here, I never tried that, what was it like?

Justjoe7989

Awards
You need to be in actual great shape to enjoy doomsday. So i understand that its not for everyone. 😏
[/QUOTEgood sir I'm 6,0 195 8-10 percent body fat been working out for 6 years I couldn't get in any better shape dooms day is the biggest scam I've ever fell for

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
So surely it’s a pre workout or fat burner

Craze , jack3d , ultimate orange , oxyelite pro , detonate

Did predator sell thermal spark ?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So surely it’s a pre workout or fat burner

Craze , jack3d , ultimate orange , oxyelite pro , detonate

Did predator sell thermal spark ?
Jack3d was cloned by Hi Tech a long time ago. Now high tech owns USP and has rereleased a new formula. Same for Ultimate Orange. They still sell both as far as I know. OxyElite has been cloned to hell and back. Doubt it’s any of those 3.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Train for performance. Not for pumps and looks.

Unless you are a female

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Jack3d was cloned by Hi Tech a long time ago. Now high tech owns USP and has rereleased a new formula. Same for Ultimate Orange. They still sell both as far as I know. OxyElite has been cloned to hell and back. Doubt it’s any of those 3.
What do you think it could be ?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to be in actual great shape to enjoy doomsday. So i understand that its not for everyone. 😏
I don't know what being in shape would have to do with it, but I like Doomsday way better, than Excelsior.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I disagree also. I workout for my mental and physical health. People can have different reasons for working out.
That's a good point. Having doing sports my whole life and lifting for 15+ years, doing those things has a huge effect on my mental state and mood.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I don't know what being in shape would have to do with it, but I like Doomsday way better, than Excelsior.
I am still perplexed how some of us (me included) really like Doomsday and have had good results, while others have not and even consider it hot trash…..

Maybe we just got lucky with good tubs? 🤷🏼‍♂️

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Came in here wondering how a thread that started about just a preworkout ended up being 43 pages lol 😆

Cryptocommander

Awards
My money is on Thermal Spark coming back seeing this as I can’t imagine it’s Craze so not sure what else would fit their comments on here, I never tried that, what was it like?View attachment 236997
My assumption is Craze. Wasn’t there rumours about some tubs being in the warehouse? Did they even sell ig detonate? Man I hope is a fat burner like detonate or thermal.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am still perplexed how some of us (me included) really like Doomsday and have had good results, while others have not and even consider it hot trash…..

I don't think it's about different tubs, although I guess there could be some inconsitency/variance between tubs, but I think it's probably the fact, that Doomsday isn't the kind of in your face type of PWO. For me it doesn't even seem to work, if I don't go lift or do sports. It gives me great stamina to work out or play sports for a long time and increases the good mood I'd get anyway from working out and after. But I once tried it just for doing tasks home and didn't really even notice taking it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I remember correctly they marketed it as a new era of preworkout compared it to the original craze!!! All day long lasting energy and focus!! I took almost three scoops and yeah I felt the increase in stamina and endurance but not worth it at that price....then they tried to make doomsday hardcore!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That went over like a lead 🎈 all I'm saying is theyvwont have the opportunity to scam me again
Sure. And I don't care who likes and doesn't like what products and for what reasons. I'll say though, that Doomsday is one of my favorite PWO's currently on the market. For a certain type of WO it's probably my favorite. It definitely works (for me).

Edit: IF I have tried the product in question myself and know how it affects me or doesn't have a desired effect.

Last edited:

cfisher52986

Awards

Well it was only made for elite athletes with 4% body fat so you must be one of the chosen few

Justjoe7989

Awards
Well it was only made for elite athletes with 4% body fat so you must be one of the chosen few
Seems kinda silly to be on a preworkout forum that talks about pre-workouts if you don't care why people like them or why they don't🤗

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seems kinda silly to be on a preworkout forum that talks about pre-workouts if you don't care why people like them or why they don't🤗
If that was meant to me, then I guess my post came off wrong, haha. Of course one of the main reasons I'm on this forum is to discuss supps and training and such and I'm looking for peoples opinions on different supps and training approaches and philosophies and stuff and looking for supps to try myself etc. etc.

What I meant is that if I like a certain product, like a PWO, and someone else says it total crap, I don't care, it works for me. Or if I don't find any value in some supp, but others praise it, I don't mind that either. Sometimes (in this thread mainly) people end up arguing how good or strong a certain PWO is and I just think it's silly to argue about that, since you've tried it and have your own opinion, if it's good for you or not.

I hope that makes more sense.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
🤔Seems super suspicious that predator makes an announcement about one of their scams and a few ppl who haven't posted on here in months all of a sudden talk about how great their doomday scam was.....🤔
I'm no rocket scientist but even the blind see what's going on here😉
Again, if that was at all directed at me, then.. Well, I don't really like to be this childish (maybe it's my cut and low calories having me unnecessarily edgy), but maybe you should look around a bit, outside of this one and only thread, that you have any input.

I follow this thread mostly out of entertainment, funny stuff going on in this thread and I enjoy reading it. I get a notification of every post and I've read every post in this thread. Just don't have much input to offer most of the times, since I don't really like Excelsior, or at least the bathches, that I've tried.

I have no affiliation with Pred and maybe if you'd have read more than only this thread, then you'd have seen, that I don't give much respect for Pred, due to the bunk DS/PH they've sold along the years.

You're just being weird right now. And I probably shouldn't bite to your bate.. But whatever, I recommend less conspiracies and silly nonsense. Peace anyway ✌

Last edited:
Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I was very anti Doomsday as I felt it didn’t work and , well here’s the thing the last 5 times I’ve used it’s worked really well , and I’ve felt quite focused , my indoor rowing times were good and it gave me a decent mood lift . Also excellent for cycling .

Initially I thought it was garbage but I was was using hydrazine most days before I used doomsday ,which probably didn’t help as it’s strong . I took 10 days off hydrazine so maybe I reset the adrenals a bit too.

Maybe all the good stuff was at the bottom of the tub ! I did shake it though ..

I’ve reordered a tub despite the price . It’s overpriced no doubt about it , as it contains so few servings but I’m going to try another tub and will report back .

PN have become very expensive to buy off now and their delivery times are very slow now too but hydrazine is their baby so unless there’s anywhere else I can get it in Europe ?I’ll keep using them