Excelsior pre workout

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I am sorry for your loss of cash and tangible effect!
I think the real truth here is that you have to wait for the actual Doomsday to arrive to feel it, then the grim reaper will recognize you and say;

I feel pity for you having fallen prey to the Predator Doomsday, I will let you rise up, above and beyond to the gym that never closes where the O.G Excelsior never runs out! 🤣

All true ! Maybe I’ll take 1.5 scoops next time .. just to rub the price in more ..

To think I could have had a very nice meal out with a bottle of vino tinto for that money
Maybe I should , and charge it to predator . I’m sure they would pay

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All true ! Maybe I’ll take 1.5 scoops next time .. just to rub the price in more ..

To think I could have had a very nice meal out with a bottle of vino tinto for that money
Maybe I should , and charge it to predator . I’m sure they would pay
Aah Vino Tinto! Very popular amongst my relatives and myself too before stopping alcohol many years back to only get intoxicated from PWOs lol
But hey maybe if you mix that Doomsday in a bottle of Vino Tinto? Or maybe just straight Vino Tinto would work better? 🤣

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Aah Vino Tinto! Very popular amongst my relatives and myself too before stopping alcohol many years back to only get intoxicated from PWOs lol
But hey maybe if you mix that Doomsday in a bottle of Vino Tinto? Or maybe just straight Vino Tinto would work better? 🤣
You might be onto something there, it’s like a good blend ,
Doomsday/merlot .. don’t let predator hear about it ,

Predator-Imagine that smell of fresh wet concrete; now imagine that flavor in your mouth. If you don’t have time to lick concrete, don’t worry we did and charge you accordingly

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Predator-Imagine that smell of fresh wet concrete; now imagine that flavor in your mouth. If you don’t have time to lick concrete, don’t worry we did and charge you accordingly
Lololollol 🤣
I have to pay my respect dear Bernard being the very creator of this thread! 🙏
In your memory how were the batches before 10/23
Your message to Predator is very wellthought although almost too kind you are 😂
Anyhow I am about to drink some of my last O.G and hit my bike to go and dance all night in the forest now 🕺

cfisher52986

Awards
Lololollol 🤣
I have to pay my respect dear Bernard being the very creator of this thread! 🙏
Your message to Predator is very wellthought although almost too kind you are 😂
Anyhow I am about to drink some of my last O.G and hit my bike to go and dance all night in the forest now 🕺
Have fun Muscleman😃and by Dr Hoffman did you mean Albert Hoffman 🙃

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Best post of all in this thread! And by the very creator himself an O.G betond mortals yet still so humble and genial in thought idea and action ❤🙏

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have fun Muscleman😃and by Dr Hoffman did you mean Albert Hoffman 🙃
Just to be safe always bring 2 doctors when hitting the forest just in case lol
We the forest tribe danced like the awakening Gods of the land we are and the love the energy and spirit and the beauty of waliking barefeet in the wet forest moss.
Over the rainbow and back🌈
Reflected on muscleman and am actually a bit disgusted by myself.
I did pour out one last scoop of strongest O.G there in the forest and though f…n crap what have I been toxifying myself with.
Thanks for the well wishes and I am hoping to enjoy the forest even more in a tranquil way in the future without any PWO!
Thank you great dancing spirit for taking me to creations pinpoint of orgasmitory bliss and thank you even more for bringing me safely back to my family! ❤
Gratitude for all the love and blessings in my life and the Universe and may you and your loved ones and all the rest too ❤ be blessed in spirit and love the most 🙏

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Lololollol 🤣
I have to pay my respect dear Bernard being the very creator of this thread!
Your message to Predator is very wellthought although almost too kind you are

Thank you muscleman, It was my Andy Warhol 15min of fame ..
I was initially poo poohed and told it looked weak .. how little did they know . The non believers gradually caved in and joined the new god on the pre workout mountain to happiness

unfortunately It wasn’t for me and I converted to a new religion , Hydrazinism and an occasional visit to Thermal sparksky land

My doomsday experience may have to be upped to a double dose to achieve a moment of clarity ..

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was initially poo poohed and told it looked weak .. how little did they know . The non believers gradually caved in and joined the new god on the pre workout mountain to happiness

unfortunately It wasn’t for me and I converted to a new religion , Hydrazinism and an occasional visit to Thermal sparksky land

My doomsday experience may have to be upped to a double dose to achieve a moment of clarity ..
Good luck!
I am retiring muscleman, even though the O.G is kind of superhuman it also turned me less human less caring but more egocentriccal.
I will look forward to filled with even more rewarding experiences than scrolling through forums and ads and youtube looking for something that in retrospective also took ftom me.

One can only try and keep striving higher.
Countless mistakes and less admirable deeds and lesser thought out comments to the wrong people at the wrong time and many things I wish I would never had said.

i have been a chicken **** not daring to cut out all these stims although part of me knew they were not good.
But then as muscleman fuel it was so amazing to dance but without supps I could still have danced at half tje speed of light but earth is full of temptations.
Who doesnt wanna fly at the speed of light instead of half that? Lol

But admirations to you blessed people who feel no need for speed or surfing throughout the galaxies but content in peaceful silence❤ Admirations to everyone else and although Beyond my comprehension

may you follow your own inner higher wisdom achievable if we can only silent outside distractions and yes browsing internet threads and commenting…. We do our best to navigate through this plane and what I have learned and what is so hopeful about spiritual traditions based on love is that they say love is the true foundation of this whole existence, somehow humans get sidetracked look at ourselves with too much importance.
If we can just peace out and let Love flow even more than PWOs being drunk

And they all say the ultimate goodness of God in creation is always much stronger than any evil
❤🙏🌈

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Hopefully an even deeper clarity will dawn upon you before you drink that whole tub! 😇(y)

cfisher52986

Awards
Good luck!
I am retiring muscleman, even though the O.G is kind of superhuman it also turned me less human less caring but more egocentriccal.
I will look forward to filled with even more rewarding experiences than scrolling through forums and ads and youtube looking for something that in retrospective also took ftom me.

One can only try and keep striving higher.
Countless mistakes and less admirable deeds and lesser thought out comments to the wrong people at the wrong time and many things I wish I would never had said.

i have been a chicken **** not daring to cut out all these stims although part of me knew they were not good.
But then as muscleman fuel it was so amazing to dance but without supps I could still have danced at half tje speed of light but earth is full of temptations.
Who doesnt wanna fly at the speed of light instead of half that? Lol

But admirations to you blessed people who feel no need for speed or surfing throughout the galaxies but content in peaceful silence❤ Admirations to everyone else and although Beyond my comprehension

may you follow your own inner higher wisdom achievable if we can only silent outside distractions and yes browsing internet threads and commenting…. We do our best to navigate through this plane and what I have learned and what is so hopeful about spiritual traditions based on love is that they say love is the true foundation of this whole existence, somehow humans get sidetracked look at ourselves with too much importance.
If we can just peace out and let Love flow even more than PWOs being drunk

And they all say the ultimate goodness of God in creation is always much stronger than any evil
❤🙏🌈
Godspeed brother. I’ll take the rest of that Detonate off your hands 😅

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Godspeed brother. I’ll take the rest of that Detonate off your hands 😅
I am aftaid theres only like 15 caps left or so but they are really a rarity for any serious stim connesseur and since I am gonna be losing sponsors retiring muscleman….
But wait! Sell the lasr Detonates!!! I am afraid I havent totally won over the stim demon yet!
Lord give me strength to rise even higher above and beyond

cfisher52986

Awards
I am aftaid theres only like 15 caps left or so but they are really a rarity for any serious stim connesseur and since I am gonna be losing sponsors retiring muscleman….
But wait! Sell the lasr Detonates!!! I am afraid I havent totally won over the stim demon yet!
Lord give me strength to rise even higher above and beyond
😄how much? Come on don’t think twice get rid of it or it’ll always be calling you 😈 get rid of it by selling to me of course

cfisher52986

Awards
New Hi tech Kranked look decent
You think so? I’ve heard that Hi Tech hasn’t really put anything good out in a long time. What makes you say that? The ingredients look pretty basic.. has Hi Tech ever been accused of using any special substances? I want those magical leaves and pods and I’m not talkin geranium😩

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doomsday landed this morning . Took one scoop after a coffee
That was 6hours ago . I’m still waiting on it to kick in !
Trained on it and actually felt tired
It’s a total scam and if you dare give it a bad review in the doomsday review thread you get called a non athlete, high body fat, soft personality and drug addict user because there must be no way it’s junk! You have to post a physique picture to prove your review!

Some even go as far as stalking LinkedIn profiles of bad reviewers.

Anyways, I’m currently on 06/2024 (thanks to @CATdiesel76 ) and it’s still, by far, the best pre-workout on the market 🙂

Last edited:
Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
It’s a total scam and if you dare give it a bad review in the doomsday review thread you get called a non athlete, high body fat, soft personality and drug addict user because there must be no way it’s junk! You have to post a physique picture to prove your review!

Some even go as far as stalking LinkedIn profiles of bad reviews.

Anyways, I’m currently on 06/2024 (thanks to @CATdiesel76 ) and it’s still, by far, the best pre-workout on the market
On the predator website ?
Sweet Jesus madness .
I’ve only used it the once so I can’t say for certain it’s manure yet , but sure if you need two scoops it’s even more ridiculously priced

Took hydrazine today 1 cap with a cup of coffee and did a long row . Felt great

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On the predator website ?
Sweet Jesus madness .
I’ve only used it the once so I can’t say for certain it’s manure yet , but sure if you need two scoops it’s even more ridiculously priced

Took hydrazine today 1 cap with a cup of coffee and did a long row . Felt great
On this forum, there is a review thread about doomsday. You can find my review where I took 3 scoops with my buddy and it effectively did nothing for neither of us.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
On this forum, there is a review thread about doomsday. You can find my review where I took 3 scoops with my buddy and it effectively did nothing for neither of us.

Perfect , I’ll look now ..

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
There was !

cfisher52986

Awards
Wait, how was the thread deleted? Does Predator have some kind of affiliation with anabolic minds? Can someone please explain this? Being that this is a public forum, why would that thread be deleted just because people had legitimate complaints? I’m kinda new here and maybe I am missing something

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wait, how was the thread deleted? Does Predator have some kind of affiliation with anabolic minds? Can someone please explain this? Being that this is a public forum, why would that thread be deleted just because people had legitimate complaints? I’m kinda new here and maybe I am missing something

Attachments

cfisher52986

Awards
Who is this , someone from AM or from predator ? This is wild

cfisher52986

Awards
There was no trolling doomsday is trash and people are pissed that they got ripped off

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I saw the thread yesterday . Somebody reported it to admins claiming suspicious activity or thereabouts
It’s a shame I only seen the thread late and only started using doomsday .
I have mixed feelings about it . Felt better with 1.5 scoops Won’t buy it again though as the performance wasn’t there and the price is a killer
Will stick to hydrazine from the same supplier

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I saw the thread yesterday . Somebody reported it to admins claiming suspicious activity or thereabouts
I have mixed feelings about it . Felt better with 1.5 scoops Won’t buy it again though as the performance wasn’t there and the price is a killer
Thread or no thread, still going good on my end at least….. more tubs for me until the next best thing (or legit batch of excelsior) comes out 😂

strange that ruesco said excelsior would be back in stock around this week, and now it’s taken off their page completely 🧐

P.S- I love excelsior and have used regularly since 2020, but absolutely don’t miss the post workout anxiety it may have caused (I say May because I didn’t have the same experience with this others have reported, probably due to never using more than 0.75-1 scoops)

Maximiliaan

Awards
That post was mine. TL;DR - there was a guy from Reddit who had multiple accounts both on Reddit and here (Willis) and posts under the name supplement technician on instagram. If you see a preworkout Reddit group he’s continually setting up multiple accounts, getting banned and restarting it and you can see at least a couple of the other posters on that thread follow him on IG/Reddit.

Their reviews may or may not be genuine but if you see the preworkouts he was pimping (meth, bath salts type preworkouts) I’d guess that’s what got it deleted.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That post was mine. TL;DR - there was a guy from Reddit who had multiple accounts both on Reddit and here (Willis) and posts under the name supplement technician on instagram. If you see a preworkout Reddit group he’s continually setting up multiple accounts, getting banned and restarting it and you can see at least a couple of the other posters on that thread follow him on IG/Reddit.

Their reviews may or may not be genuine but if you see the preworkouts he was pimping (meth, bath salts type preworkouts) I’d guess that’s what got it deleted.
He literally promotes meth as a PWO?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m still loving Doomsday. Only need 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop. If I want to be really focused for a day full of tasks maybe 1 scoop. IMO it’s great and not trash. I’ve had a solid 2 weeks with it so far and will buy more

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think more analog called 2-mma, 3-fa, something cathinone, analogs of Ritalin etc. Lol I’m sure it would give a hell of a workout
Does he reference actual manufactured PWO products that contain these ingredients, or does he just make mention of the ingredients themselves?

cfisher52986

Awards
Thread or no thread, still going good on my end at least….. more tubs for me until the next best thing (or legit batch of excelsior) comes out 😂

strange that ruesco said excelsior would be back in stock around this week, and now it’s taken off their page completely 🧐

P.S- I love excelsior and have used regularly since 2020, but absolutely don’t miss the post workout anxiety it may have caused (I say May because I didn’t have the same experience with this others have reported, probably due to never using more than 0.75-1 scoops)
It is still on Ruesco it says sold out. It’s the first item on the preworkout section

Cryptocommander

Awards
I’m still loving Doomsday. Only need 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop. If I want to be really focused for a day full of tasks maybe 1 scoop. IMO it’s great and not trash. I’ve had a solid 2 weeks with it so far and will buy more
Same here for me. I been taking hydrazine to take breaks from doomsday. Lol.

Maximiliaan

Awards
Does he reference actual manufactured PWO products that contain these ingredients, or does he just make mention of the ingredients themselves?
If you follow him on IG I think he posts formulas and sells them. Sounds like he’s just a guy making them in his bedroom but for the guys who don’t get much out of preworkouts he’s definitely taking it an extra step. Lol here’s a formula he posted here. if anyone tries it I’m sure they’d set a PB or have a heart attack or both!

Attachments

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you follow him on IG I think he posts formulas and sells them. Sounds like he’s just a guy making them in his bedroom but for the guys who don’t get much out of preworkouts he’s definitely taking it an extra step. Lol here’s a formula he posted here. if anyone tries it I’m sure they’d set a PB or have a heart attack or both!
not gonna lie… that looks like a good time… in a rave. Not at the gym 😂

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
4th try on doomsday today 1 scoop this time
Felt nothing , no energy motivation etc . Was like a cup of tea
Ah well , extremely expensive . I’ll use it at 1.5 scoops for a lift but that’s it .

cfisher52986

Awards
4th try on doomsday today 1 scoop this time
Felt nothing , no energy motivation etc . Was like a cup of tea
Ah well , extremely expensive . I’ll use it at 1.5 scoops for a lift but that’s it .
This is how it is for me . It’s surprising to me that some people are having such good effects.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
This is how it is for me . It’s surprising to me that some people are having such good effects.
I think at a certain dose it hits differently especially if you shake the tub first but you probably need more than me. When I did that it immediately made the drink taste worse fwiw.
l

Maximiliaan

Awards
Try shaking it and taking more maybe? If you’re used to stims you’ll need more I bet cos I’m not a heavy preworkout user (2 caps hydrazine or 1 scoop excelsior when I do but I’ll only use a preworkout 1-2x a week)
I finally managed to run Doomsday today. Didn’t know what to expect after all the feedback here being up and down. I’ll just post what I did in comparison to the previous workout I used the same exercises. I was planning to do just legs but did the upper body work after

Previous Workouts (lifts were from 2 separate workouts, one was Sunday (legs), the other Tue (chest and back)

Bench 225 x 3, 225 x 1 (shoulder hurt a bit so stopped 2nd set early
Squat 315x4, x 4, x 2
Pendlay rows 225x5, x 5, x 3 (Lower back fatigued)
Stiff Leg Deads 315x5, x 5

Today

Bench 235 4 x 4
Squat 335 4, x 4
Pendlay Row 245 3x 5
SLD 325 2x5

I did other sets and exercises but not ones I did last week (felt i had more energy to lift, not mental energy but like my body had an appetite to train if that makes sense).

Overall, the workout went well, felt calm though, not in a rage and not having that, I thought the weights wouldn’t move but when lifting it felt weird - not connected to the weights like I remember some said but more the opposite, felt like the weights were a bit distant, hard to feel them.

^I took 1.5 scoops and gave it a shake before using cos I’ve seen a few guys who reported good results say that’s what they did also.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviews are really all over the place with the doomsday stuff. Interesting but when the general consensus is to just “take more”, I don’t think that’s really applicable to a preworkout with a 5g prop blend and priced at $125.
I’m glad this is working for some but this certainly is not the next “big thing.”

Also I saw some of those threads that got deleted and stuff got weird. Why is this the first preworkout causing people to look at people’s instagrams and linkedins and asking each other to post pics of their physique? And then someone was calling people out saying they looked like they worked in IT?! What does that have to do with anything. Lol shady and weird stuff all around. I’ll wait for excelsior.