Excelsior pre workout

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A sample fit for royalty lol.

However, does this mean the price will be too lol.

Going to buy some so one day when there's a doomsday thread I can say "I experienced that" 😂

Hope this is the one.
Are you gonna start the Doomsday thread or are we just gonna make this the Craze, Detonate Excelsior and we will soon find if Doomsday is worthy or are we doomed by superior marketing again our money gone and are we ever gonna feel that great again? :sleep:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unless @SpicedCider reports back he had a workout and saw Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, then that cart is gonna fill up faster than a @muscleman journal on a batch of 10/22 excelsior….. 😂😂😂
I was actually wearing My John Lennon Strawberry fields t shirt in my profile pic when reaching out to Predator asking for a sample. I don't why or maybe it was the T-Shirt?

Let me take you down cause I am going to
Strawberry Fields Gym! 🍓

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unless @SpicedCider reports back he had a workout and saw Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, then that cart is gonna fill up faster than a @muscleman journal on a batch of 10/22 excelsior….. 😂😂😂
just read through a thread on reddit and one reviewer said it was no Craze or Excelsior.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What did he say it felt? Good review or bad.
Well, that it did not come near Craze or Excelsior. I think it's kinda weird they rush to release before they even have quite a few more raving reviewers? Legit or not it should stil be doable to get some more positive reviews up?

Good luck for you who already bought, I have just been following suss for too long and only now starting to learn how not to instantly buy new hyped ones.

Last edited:
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so I mixed the sample scoop in some water and drank it about 30 minutes before going out to do my run.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the Redditors on this one; I noticed a nice mood boost (nothing on the level of what I'd consider "euphoria"). But after that, I really didn't notice much in terms of the effects that we typically evaluate PWOs on (e.g., overall energy boost). I might have noticed a slight increase in energy, but I honestly didn't feel much beyond the initial mood boost. I simply can't imagine getting "all day energy" from this, like some of the reviewers on Predator's website claim.

I wonder if the sample I received was a full serving, or if I should've ideally taken twice as much as what was in the bag to accurately assess the product?

Based on my (admittedly limited) experience, this is definitely not worth the price they're charging for it. I would honestly rather wait for them to get more Excelsior in stock (assuming the product hasn't been discontinued).

On the upside, it tasted really good for a PWO (I love the rocketpop flavor in general, too).

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@SpicedCider , does not sound like the God Mode samples of excelsior and thermal spark 😂😂😂
Certainly not. Then again, maybe I just had an unusually small serving size (I.e., perhaps they sent me less powder than what actually constitutes a serving)? Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt here....

James496

Awards
I bought 3 tubs yesterday. Im not feeling good reading these comments. Lol
I just had another read of the product page on the Predator website.

I'll be honest, what's really starting to bother me is how they are almost steering away from the product on its own page, suggesting stacking it with black coffee or even (correct me if I'm wrong) other stim pre's? You could argue if the product is everything we need why are they saying that ...

In hindsight maybe it was a bit silly to rush to buy the product, but everyone wants an excelsior type experience and at £84.99 and with sayings like "surpassing Excelsior" I really hope we get what we've paid for otherwise that is really naughty.

Edit: Surpassing Excelsior, but not og Excelsior which many new comers wouldn't have tried perhaps? 🤔

James496

Awards
Ok, so I mixed the sample scoop in some water and drank it about 30 minutes before going out to do my run.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the Redditors on this one; I noticed a nice mood boost (nothing on the level of what I'd consider "euphoria"). But after that, I really didn't notice much in terms of the effects that we typically evaluate PWOs on (e.g., overall energy boost). I might have noticed a slight increase in energy, but I honestly didn't feel much beyond the initial mood boost. I simply can't imagine getting "all day energy" from this, like some of the reviewers on Predator's website claim.

I wonder if the sample I received was a full serving, or if I should've ideally taken twice as much as what was in the bag to accurately assess the product?

Based on my (admittedly limited) experience, this is definitely not worth the price they're charging for it. I would honestly rather wait for them to get more Excelsior in stock (assuming the product hasn't been discontinued).

On the upside, it tasted really good for a PWO (I love the rocketpop flavor in general, too).
I've read somewhere suggestions that the samples were underdosed. Don't take that as gospel, but I'm trying to hold on to the fact that with og Excelsior I use to dose it at 1 and a half level scoops for my needs.

Cryptocommander

Awards

I'll be honest, what's really starting to bother me is how they are almost steering away from the product on its own page, suggesting stacking it with black coffee or even (correct me if I'm wrong) other stim pre's? You could argue if the product is everything we need why are they saying that ...

In hindsight maybe it was a bit silly to rush to buy the product, but everyone wants an excelsior type experience and at £84.99 and with sayings like "surpassing Excelsior" I really hope we get what we've paid for otherwise that is really naughty.

Edit: Surpassing Excelsior, but not og Excelsior which many new comers wouldn't have tried perhaps?
Yeah I read that too about stacking with other caffeinated products. If it was so good it shouldn’t be required… or actually some label warnings not to do soo.

James496

Awards
Yeah I read that too about stacking with other caffeinated products. If it was so good it shouldn’t be required… or actually some label warnings not to do soo.
Unfortunately my mode of thought too, but for now I'll take it at face value and hopefully everyone will be impressed with it.

If it doesn't deliver, then for me personally my recent favourite for focus will still be Le Royal, which I'd probably even pick over Wildfire.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Edit: Surpassing Excelsior, but not og Excelsior which many new comers wouldn't have tried perhaps? 🤔
Having had the experience of strong Craze and Excelsior it is hard not to crave it again.
But as it goes, all the good ones get discontinued or downgraded.

My memories of buying CRZ the O.G straight off the bat is still fresh in memory. And how Excelsior became something less.

Part of me wish I could have access to these "magic good ones" but if there is no good alternative there is the hard task at hand trying to live without.. Lol

If it really was almost just like Craze for real they wouldn't have announced it so bravely.

But the muscleman inside of me says; man no fuel for you old maniac. And I just had some sprinkles of Excelsior O.G.

Yes sprinkles of O.G in combination with various more or less crappy stims and that is not something I recommend anybody to do, its just a stim starving muscleman trying to make his last O.G Crystals count.

Wake me up in 2033 if there's something new by then and then I still have a slight chance to get ripped by the age of 60.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Few more meh comments on Predators instagram account and even Predator is also saying in a comment that this is not a strong stimulant like Craze but something different.

Good news though, since I won't be buying any overpriced PWO any time soon I will be able to afford some Saturday candy and I am talking real candy with real sugar ! :poop:

James496

Awards
Few more meh comments on Predators instagram account and even Predator is also saying in a comment that this is not a strong stimulant like Craze but something different.

Good news though, since I won't be buying any overpriced PWO any time soon I will be able to afford some Saturday candy and I am talking real candy with real sugar ! :poop:
Then really they should remove any reference to craze or excelsior on the product page because that is crafty and misleading.

I'm not a sales rep or linked to any company and honestly I've tried a fair few including the recent Wildfire and I keep thinking of Koka Labz Le Royal. Honestly in my opinion one of the best focus pre's I've tried recently 👍🏻💪🏻

Adamk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Since we're on the topic of Predator & Craze... Has anyone tried this latest batch of Driven Sports Frenzy from Predator? Is it good? How does it compare to the original Frenzy?

Adamk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There is definitely a difference between the newer and older batches. I've been taking the newer batches and they work OK. I just took 2 scoops of 6/24 black tub the real powdery one. 30 minutes later a rush of euphoria came over me and then I puked. Trying to eat is almost impossible, food is just not something you want. It's totally different, and it had been a long time so I forgot how different it was. I doubt I'll be sleeping tonight! 10/22 was my favorite though, it had less side effects.

Last edited:
Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
There is definitely a difference between the newer and older batches. I've been taking the newer batches and they work OK. I just took 2 scoops of 6/24 black tub the real powdery one. 30 minutes later a rush of euphoria came over me and then I puked. Trying to eat is almost impossible, food is just not something you want. It's totally different, and it had been a long time so I forgot how different it was. I doubt I'll be sleeping tonight! 10/22 was my favorite though, it had less side effects.
Y’all daredevils out here in the 2-scooping excelsior club trying to dance with death on a daily basis…. 😂

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Ahhh that's what I feel on 06/24 too. That puke is what I call the''forbidden jutsu'' because you come back and get another rush of energy/euphoria to finish your workout

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got hit with 30$ import fees for doomsday....Even if it's as good as excelsior, there's no reason why I would buy it instead of excelsior since it's the same price (now more expensive with import) ...

Cryptocommander

Awards
Got hit with 30$ import fees for doomsday....Even if it's as good as excelsior, there's no reason why I would buy it instead of excelsior since it's the same price (now more expensive with import) ...
Shipped to where? I’m suppose to get my order Thursday in USA.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mine arrives Thursday as well. Not too much hope for it being craze like but hopefully it’s at least good clean energy. Sometimes these things are nothing more than a bit of caffiene sprinkled in

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well , I wish you guys all the best I am aftaid trial day of Doomsday will actually be the Doomsday of true reviews of this supplement by the earths mightiest Pre Workout drinkers….

Respect for choosing a supervillain name for this though but lets not hope this is another super rip off

But on the homepage of PN this is most like Craze and then in replies to disgruntled beta testets on insta saying its not like Craze…

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well , I wish you guys all the best I am aftaid trial day of Doomsday will actually be the Doomsday of true reviews of this supplement by the earths mightiest Pre Workout drinkers….

Respect for choosing a supervillain name for this though but lets not hope this is another super rip off

But on the homepage of PN this is most like Craze and then in replies to disgruntled beta testets on insta saying its not like Craze…
“Craze” and “Excelsior” are very high standards to begin with so I will be happy if it is at least 7/10 and 10 being those names. Otherwise it will be a flop

Cryptocommander

Awards
“Craze” and “Excelsior” are very high standards to begin with so I will be happy if it is at least 7/10 and 10 being those names. Otherwise it will be a flop
I’ll be happy if it hits me like original hydrazine. Lol. Original white caps hydrazine was really good. I know i will never get that feel of craze or detonate. But I will give my honest review in here when I try it. If is not good I might sell my bottles on eBay lol.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am an extremely picky user of stims but the good O.G tubs killed my craving for any other.
Out of compulsion I actually finished a 5/24 and a 10/25 tub lol. Even though effects were long lasting there was something that made me uneasy and someting of what I used to like was missing and I would not buy those again, we’ll see if I bite the bullet with the26 tubs when they come out lol but no I dont think so.

Still having some O. G left just having even less of half a scoop in some combo not recommended would Excelsior taint many good hours and the amazing thing, even after a long summer day of swimming and more I still have a little fuel left to write a little too long post here lol

There is still a little chance some people might respond well to this Doomsday that is some kind focus but as James here wrote on the honepage they hinted at stacking it with something more aggressive, wouldnt be surprised if the recommendation to stack it with Excelsior Will recommended?

But the old tubs , even being a permafried stim vet, still even less than half scoop does what they say about Doomsday, but for me on Excelsior how even the vision almist has extrapixels lol
Once I did happen to does Excelsior before heading into pink purplest sunset light reflected in the leftover piles of the garbage .

As @Carolina Kid as mentioned in a previous post yea I do feel Excelsior is perhaps increasing intesity in sensory perception such as color and sound.
It was a very colorful setting at a colorful time of the day and having dosed black 6/24 Excelsior I also felt a bit nauseous and might gave stopped halfway tve nearest mountainpije but after that the Xcelsior rabbit kept running.

Gotta quit now before muscleman mania starts taking over silencing the Bruce Banner or the higher intelligent me wrapped up in the musclemania 🤣🕺

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll be happy if it hits me like original hydrazine. Lol. Original white caps hydrazine was really good. I know i will never get that feel of craze or detonate. But I will give my honest review in here when I try it. If is not good I might sell my bottles on eBay lol.
Hydrazine for me was another sucker punch. My sample was white caps that were de ent, when I ordered a bottle it was with black caps that were much weaker.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not in the same League but for a real cheap bargain I ordered some Olympus lifestyle levels pwo just past expiration for 1/8th of the price of Doomsday lol
But I hooe there is some truth in the 5 star Doomsday reviews so we all be happy 😆

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Not in the same League but for a real cheap bargain I ordered some Olympus lifestyle levels pwo just past expiration for 1/8th of the price of Doomsday lol
But I hooe there is some truth in the 5 star Doomsday reviews so we all be happy 😆
One cap Dark Labs Euphoria and 0.75-1 scoop of excelsior (I used Exp 10/25) is great fyi….

thanks to poster who suggested….although he said 2 caps euphoria and 2 scoops of excelsior so he may no longer be with us lol 😂

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One cap Dark Labs Euphoria and 0.75-1 scoop of excelsior (I used Exp 10/25) is great fyi….

thanks to poster who suggested….although he said 2 caps euphoria and 2 scoops of excelsior so he may no longer be with us lol 😂
Trying to find the right combo to try and save Excelsior has been a bit of a mission with near heart failure a few times when I try to mix ut even with just a third cap of Psycho Pharmas old formula Far beyond Driven....
Not really heart failure actually and yesterday I finally mustered the guts to throw away the reminding caps...

I am already eternally doomed so I don't need another Doomsday 🤣 What happened to the good ol times when Excelsior actually helped people almost levitate?

Gotta go , the worst side effect of all from O.G Excelsior is when my muscleman typomania sets but not in a romantic way making me wanna write a love letters, and anybody else would take me for a straight stim lunatic not even believing 🤪

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trying to find the right combo to try and save Excelsior has been a bit of a mission with near heart failure a few times when I try to mix ut even with just a third cap of Psycho Pharmas old formula Far beyond Driven....
Not really heart failure actually and yesterday I finally mustered the guts to throw away the reminding caps...

I am already eternally doomed so I don't need another Doomsday 🤣 What happened to the good ol times when Excelsior actually helped people almost levitate?

Gotta go , the worst side effect of all from O.G Excelsior is when my muscleman typomania sets but not in a romantic way making me wanna write a love letters, and anybody else would take me for a straight stim lunatic not even believing 🤪
Muscleman Have you gone to sleep today? Haha

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Muscleman Have you gone to sleep today? Haha
Just waking up lol Haven't had a sleepless Excelsior bender in like 2 weeks and just barely a handful times this year and honestly it I much better in low doses,

Now I just have a ton of crap to get done , its just that too many things pop up in my mind... Hmmm pen and paper and prioritize and if I could only program this forward spirit into my mind instead of relying on stims

cfisher52986

Awards
I wish I could just get my hands on a single scoop of the OG formula 😔never got to try it 😔 only 5/24 and 11/25. Is anyone willing to sell a scoop or two of an early batch or even a full tub? Losing hope that Doomsday is here to save us 😩

cfisher52986

Awards
Hydrazine for me was another sucker punch. My sample was white caps that were de ent, when I ordered a bottle it was with black caps that were much weaker.
Is this a decent PWO?
btw I’m a huge fan of your writing you really encapsulate that magical feeling of excelsior and if I can’t have the real thing at least I can live vicariously through your descriptions 😅

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this a decent PWO?
btw I’m a huge fan of your writing you really encapsulate that magical feeling of excelsior and if I can’t have the real thing at least I can live vicariously through your descriptions 😅
Thank you!

I guess I better give up all my worldly pipe dreams and just sit down here and let the fabled world of Excelsior play in my mind and anybody reading.

No matter how invincible and driven I felt after dosing some of those last deep red crystals...

I did however struggle with my fine motorcar skills today and getting the tape unwound was a challenging task.... lol

One of my favorites to associate with regarding Excelsior and Craze was the Marvel movie black Panther and how they made a purple drink out of the purple heart shaped flower that was gonna restore the powers of the Black Panther.
We all know original craze was purple and Driven Sports said the special actives came from a species of orchid and the purple orchid is common. Design wise and colorize I did found the movie amazing.

Oops I forgot, with great powers come great responsibility and realize I better quit typing and go and super suit up now 🤪