Excelsior pre workout

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the trust as stim reviewer again lol !I was looking at it after opening this thread today but then I remember last time I bough Phenta flex after watching Fitness Deals reviews a PWO that literally made me sick...

I did a quick google on it and found a reddit discussion and many are indeed buying stuff straight off the bat after FDNs reviews but as one reedited noted if that PWO is sold at support central that FDN gives discount codes to he is actually partial and it would naive that he would get nothing off some very fast sales of PWO after he has reviewed them.
Anyhow it is all almost sold out now and besides FDn and this other YouTuber here are no reviews, thank you guys for being labrats and I am looking forward to all honest reviews.

I dunno, FDN did indeed review Excelsior but I doubt there will be anything close to Excelsior for awhile but until one scoop it up and knows from personal experience nothing is sure

Maybe not because I am getting wiser but maybe I have build up toxins from PWOs throughout the years and lately I am having more and more problem with the sickness that come just after drinking those chemical toxic artificial sweeternes.
Formulators out there, what we need is pure stim of high quality mixed with real berry extract and maybe a natural sweetener like stevia but I guess they wanna kill off people even quicker by mixing active ingredients with almost equal amount fillers and taste lol
I'm in the same boat, got burned by phenta plex when it came out based on that guys review. Bought a few tubs only to be disappointed. Think I still have a tub or 2 of it unopened. Think just throwing in the word excelsior these days in reviews will have people frothing at the mouth.

Because of that and currently having a good stash of "spicy preworkouts" at the moment I'm holding back and waiting for reviews.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the trust as stim reviewer again lol !I was looking at it after opening this thread today but then I remember last time I bough Phenta flex after watching Fitness Deals reviews a PWO that literally made me sick...

I did a quick google on it and found a reddit discussion and many are indeed buying stuff straight off the bat after FDNs reviews but as one reedited noted if that PWO is sold at support central that FDN gives discount codes to he is actually partial and it would naive that he would get nothing off some very fast sales of PWO after he has reviewed them.
Anyhow it is all almost sold out now and besides FDn and this other YouTuber here are no reviews, thank you guys for being labrats and I am looking forward to all honest reviews.

I dunno, FDN did indeed review Excelsior but I doubt there will be anything close to Excelsior for awhile but until one scoop it up and knows from personal experience nothing is sure

Maybe not because I am getting wiser but maybe I have build up toxins from PWOs throughout the years and lately I am having more and more problem with the sickness that come just after drinking those chemical toxic artificial sweeternes.
Formulators out there, what we need is pure stim of high quality mixed with real berry extract and maybe a natural sweetener like stevia but I guess they wanna kill off people even quicker by mixing active ingredients with almost equal amount fillers and taste lol
I bought Phenta plex and liked it so much after trying it the first time I bought three tubs. Then every other time after that I tried it I wasn’t a fan. Made me feel weird. Waste of money

I bought ravage ravenger after FDN claimed it had something it in it that felt clean. I’m on the fence in whether or not it has anything extra but it did feel pretty clean and was nothing crazy but good enough. Not really special but worth the money and didn’t regret buying. Haven’t used it since doomsday so need to try it again

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought Phenta plex and liked it so much after trying it the first time I bought three tubs. Then every other time after that I tried it I wasn’t a fan. Made me feel weird. Waste of money

I bought ravage ravenger after FDN claimed it had something it in it that felt clean. I’m on the fence in whether or not it has anything extra but it did feel pretty clean and was nothing crazy but good enough. Not really special but worth the money and didn’t regret buying. Haven’t used it since doomsday so need to try it again
Phenta Plex can make you feel weird if dosed too high. I understand why people don’t like it. But, I really like it at 3/4 scoop. It has very long lasting energy and focus. It doesn’t have any euphoria, but it can be a clean functional stim for long work days.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Another go of Doomsday today at 1.5 scoops . At 1 scoop I’ve felt nothing.
Felt pretty decent training and motivated . Felt strong enough and full of energy this time
No anxiety just felt good ..

Will keep at it , will monitor performance on Rower as that will ultimately tell me if it’s any good in that department. Mixed feelings so far . It’s quite strange how going from 1 to 1.5 makes such a difference
One thing I noticed was I felt quite clammy and sweaty after a short walk similar to hydrazine .
TBC

Last edited:
Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Another go of Doomsday today at 1.5 scoops . At 1 scoop I’ve felt nothing.
Felt pretty decent training and motivated . Felt strong enough and full of energy this time
No anxiety just felt good ..

Will keep at it , will monitor performance on Rower as that will ultimately tell me if it’s any good in that department. Mixed feelings so far . It’s quite strange how going from 1 to 1.5 makes such a difference
One thing I noticed was I felt quite clammy and sweaty after a short walk similar to hydrazine .
TBC
IME, it works best used sparsely. I notice some decent effects at 1, 1.5 is a good dose and then 2 for me is a bit too much but sounds like it might be about right for you if 1.5 is where you’re getting a noticeable effect. For me at least, 1.5 upwards lets me lift more weight for more reps than I’d have done on stronger stims. Can’t really explain why but one thing I definitely notice is it blunts sensations of pain so that could explain it I think. It’s most obvious on a high bar Olympic squat - normally it’s uncomfortable but I can’t really feel it on doomsday so I’m guessing the lack of discomfort let’s me put more focus into lifting the weight. If you’ve ever taken acetaminophen before lifting it reminds me of that in that respect.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any feedback on this Smash stuff as I don’t want to be using one preworkout too long, no matter what the preworkout, I always find it’s better to rotate between different ones so if it’s like it’s hyped to be I’m game for that.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Anyone got any feedback on this Smash stuff as I don’t want to be using one preworkout too long, no matter what the preworkout, I always find it’s better to rotate between different ones so if it’s like it’s hyped to be I’m game for that.
Very true , what are the best currently ?. Hydrazine is definitely not the same in black .

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator has reshipped my package containing the Excelsior and DS Frenzy, and I also ordered a tub of the Smash AMF from another store that is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Predator has reshipped my package containing the Excelsior and DS Frenzy, and I also ordered a tub of the Smash AMF from another store that is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it.

Did you have to jump through hoops or where they ok about resending ?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you have to jump through hoops or where they ok about resending ?
They were ok with it since the original package was simply mailed back to them (it wasn't destroyed at the Customs facility). I'm assuming they probably just repackaged it and mailed it off (again). Still surprised that a package from the UK was chosen for inspection in the first place and then denied entry into the country.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
They were ok with it since the original package was simply mailed back to them (it wasn't destroyed at the Customs facility). I'm assuming they probably just repackaged it and mailed it off (again). Still surprised that a package from the UK was chosen for inspection in the first place and then denied entry into the country.
I believe this is due to the DS FRENZY.

If memory serves me Correctly, there is a specific red wording on the tub that says “NOT FOR SALE IN THE UNITED STATES”

it could be they opened it, saw that, and that’s why it got sent back….

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards

If memory serves me Correctly, there is a specific red wording on the tub that says “NOT FOR SALE IN THE UNITED STATES”

Yes they had that on it strangely - was it because it contained Amp citrate , although labelled differently?pouching tea or something

Original Frenzy to me was one of the very best pre workouts ever . From doing interval training it smashed it and the aggression was unreal.
The newer Frenzy to me obviously dropped Amp. Certainly didn’t work like it used to
Was closest to the original ultimate Orange drink… now that was a classic ..

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the input. I didn't know the DS Frenzy had that printed on the tub. So now, I'm thinking it was probably chosen for random inspection (just my luck), which is when he read that on the tub. Hopefully the reshipped package makes it through Customs with any issues.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes they had that on it strangely - was it because it contained Amp citrate , although labelled differently?pouching tea or something

Original Frenzy to me was one of the very best pre workouts ever . From doing interval training it smashed it and the aggression was unreal.
The newer Frenzy to me obviously dropped Amp. Certainly didn’t work like it used to
Was closest to the original ultimate Orange drink… now that was a classic ..
I have actually never tried DS Frenzy, so I'm curious to experience how it hits (... if at all, LOL). Some of the recently-posted reviews on Predator's website mention noticeable euphoria, so hopefully I'll get lucky with this one. The DHL tracking shows it's at a hub in a city about 2 hrs away, so hopefully it will get delivered tomorrow. Also curious to see how the new Excelsior batch hits.

Cryptocommander

Awards
I have actually never tried DS Frenzy, so I'm curious to experience how it hits (... if at all, LOL). Some of the recently-posted reviews on Predator's website mention noticeable euphoria, so hopefully I'll get lucky with this one. The DHL tracking shows it's at a hub in a city about 2 hrs away, so hopefully it will get delivered tomorrow. Also curious to see how the new Excelsior batch hits.
Yeah I haven’t used frenzy in years but last I remember the pump it gave me was insane. I haven’t used it in a min so I’m not sure how it is now. I didn’t notice euphoria, and not much energy to lift, but you’ll get through a good workout.

For customs, I have ordered many times from predatornutrition, I had my package opened only one time by customs. My package made it through though.

Cryptocommander

Awards
Mine arrives Saturday afternoon, so will test on Sunday A.M….
I saw this pre-workout on youtube, started doing research and many describing it insanely good too. Saw some store sold out and even got an email from king suppZ saying that they’ll be restocking soon. Cant wait to read your review. If it gives you euphoria, I’m buying lol.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah I would never go out of my way to purchase a /24 tub. 6/24 feels so unhealthy, and not even in a fun way. Its like they bought some failed leftover RC for cheap and threw it in there.

3fma is actually a decent stimulant which is why the 22/23 tubs were worth buying at the time.
Did some primate you know well try 3fma? And how close is it to Excelsior?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I’m gonna take a break from doomsday cos I wanna use it only for when I’m maxing out. I tried hydrazine on an off day before and while I felt stimmed out (at least compared to Doomsday), my performance tanked.

In the past I definitely abused stims. I mean I’ve done 9 scoops of craze, about that many caps of H and something like 4 H + 2 scoops of excelsior. But for the past year, I’ve been pretty steady with taking 2-3 caps hydrazine mostly.

So today I’m gonna experiment with 1.5 scoops of excelsior. I don’t think I’ve taken it for at least a year and it’s a bit clumpy but I’ve not really taken any stims for 3 weeks now (excluding one workout of hydrazine and black coffee). Lol I’m feeling my fingers tapping fast now so clumpy or not it’s still potent. Never really noticed anything from excelsior before but I think after a break from stims it’s hitting hard now.

Attachments

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I got a sample of it initially and was very surprised how effective it was . I bought a few tubs down the years . It used to have nearly an Effervescent mix . Then it changed to something else . The label here is the original one

The new one is still decent

IMG_0596.JPG

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I would never go out of my way to purchase a /24 tub. 6/24 feels so unhealthy, and not even in a fun way. Its like they bought some failed leftover RC for cheap and threw it in there.

3fma is actually a decent stimulant which is why the 22/23 tubs were worth buying at the time.
If the older Excelsior tubs really did contain unlisted 3FMA, then that's obviously what was responsible for the "magic" in terms of euphoria and physical energy. What used to really surprise me is that there would be no crash at all; a few hours after doing cardio, I would simply feel back to normal.

cfisher52986

Awards
Watching Fitness Deals News Smash AMF review right now and he is a great salesman

BUT is it really true like he says that he has had it for 2 months to make sure it is what he thinks it is!? Lol If it really was so smashing good how could he hold off for 2 months before posting his review? never mind who knows that the deal is. Stim junkie Deals Lol :ROFLMAO:
Kind of weird that although Smash AMF been out for a few months suddenly now FDNs review and that Gentle Gym Beast and fitfrek post about is as well within a day although fitfrek hasn't even tried it themselves? Good luck people I am actually fighting with a shopping itch in my fingers but also remember all the bad ones lol
I do find it strange how these 3 reviews popped up on the same day but there is nobody else who has tried it. And at first I thought gentle gym diet was just an average guy doing a review, but how did he get a tub before everyone ? Maybe he is in on the hype building conspiracy too😆I am hoping for the best and thinking that TJ wouldn’t risk ruining his reputation as a reviewer just to sell one more new pre. I guess we’ll find out soon! My tub is arriving today and I plan on trying it promptly

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I do find it strange how these 3 reviews popped up on the same day but there is nobody else who has tried it. And at first I thought gentle gym diet was just an average guy doing a review, but how did he get a tub before everyone ? Maybe he is in on the hype building conspiracy too😆I am hoping for the best and thinking that TJ wouldn’t risk ruining his reputation as a reviewer just to sell one more new pre. I guess we’ll find out soon! My tub is arriving today and I plan on trying it promptly
looking forward to your review, mine arrives tonight and will give it a go at 6am tomorrow

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gentle Gym Beast posted his review on Suppcentral same shop TJ is giving discount to well ais obviously in the midst of supp pushers, a bunch of supp reviews suddenly popped up on his account and for another pwo called Roid Rage and rhey are also to be found in Suppcentral…. Lol

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the package containing the Smash AMF is going to be delivered a few days later than originally expected, unfortunately. Has anyone else had a chance to try their tub yet?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Got mine today, will report back…..fyi, it might meet @muscleman criteria.

FYI, Rumor is the secret ingredient is 4F-MPH…..

For educational purposes only:

cfisher52986

Awards

I hope this is real 🤞where did you hear this rumor?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I also saw that comment about the hidden compound. Unfortunately mine only arrives on Wednesday

How is it @Carolina Kid ?! 😱
I got mine today (bought from Muscle Factory and got Berry Fusion flavor). Tastes like a blue motorcycle (Long Island ice tea but blue).

I took a half scoop at 5pm today just to test
Flavor, and that was a mistake. I’m still wired almost 8hrs later.

I’m gonna try this for my 6am workout tomorrow but that’s if I sleep. 😂

I would venture as far as to say @muscleman might have a replacement for OG Craze Summer Tea, and I don’t say that lightly…..

I need some others to weigh in…..

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine today (bought from Muscle Factory and got Berry Fusion flavor). Tastes like a blue motorcycle (Long Island ice tea but blue).

I would venture as far as to say @muscleman might have a replacement for OG Craze Summer Tea, and I don’t say that lightly…..

Thanks for posting. Mine gets delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, I only bought one tub, LOL. Even if it turns out that I love the product, I'll be scared to reorder it out of the fear that the manufacturer will pull a "bait and switch" a la Excelsior, LOL.

I know you said you're still wired even 8 hrs later, but how would you describe the feeling you got from the PWO? Is it the distinctive DMAA/DMHA effect (I.e., recognizable feeling), or does it feel like there definitely has to be something extra in it that's not on the label?

Also, is there any euphoria or mood boost?

Last edited:

Cryptocommander

Awards

I’m gonna try this for my 6am workout tomorrow but that’s if I sleep.

Did you experience any euphoria? I see muscle factory restocked. They have blue razz out of stock now though. So blue razz taste like summer tea OG craze? Doomsday hits good but no euphoria… if smash amf is same and with euphoria… I’m definitely buying it and sticking with it since is only $50.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Did you experience any euphoria? I see muscle factory restocked. They have blue razz out of stock now though. So blue razz taste like summer tea OG craze? Doomsday hits good but no euphoria… if smash amf is same and with euphoria… I’m definitely buying it and sticking with it since is only $50.
Ritalin is rarely gonna be euphoric, maybe if u have completely fresh receptors. Its just a DRI. Good for focus though.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I did try 4f-mph when it was a legal research chem and it was good to get things done. Better and more long lasting than prescribed merhylphenidate effective in very low doses. I would much rather have it pure than mixed with toxic flavouring lol
But illegal now and my countrys custom is very strict.
And especially if yaking too much side effects can be more or öess severe for some people.

I would like more stim optipns openly available because even if this smash has some it is quite dodgy if they have undisclosed strong stims with possible side effects. Again though I guess the pwo powder in this case becomes a safety pin whereas pute 4f-mph that is active at even less than 5mg and anybody using something like that better know how to use small doses.
Still no feel good like Excelsior from 4f-mph in my memory but better than regular methylphenidate with varying degrees of side effects.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Craze summer Tea was the very last Craze released I think and I dunno if it was just strong but it was on another level than other Craze I took.
As I wrote when it was legal I tried pure 4f-mpf and it had a long lasting focus and energy compared to regular PWO but I also got anxiety shoulder back tension towards the end and doing just a little high gave mild shakes and cold fingertips etc...
Nevertheless @Carolina Kid you are still tempting me to try a tub! Lol
and I dunno I still suspect your apart of the support pushing mob Lol
But my trust in you increased a little when also you confessed you increased dosage on later Excelsior tubs instead of sticking to your they are almost all the same like you did previously lol. But tolerance is surely a part of why some people fel newer stuff is waker and personally I am pretty sure they changed major active ingredients for focus.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Got some Berry Fusion on the way..... still a supp addict... sigh
Still if this is 4f-mph like a random youtubeguy says maybe some focus and energy but not that extra colorful kind of feeling I would guess.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Still if this is 4f-mph like a random youtubeguy says maybe some focus and energy but not that extra colorful kind of feeling I would guess.
oh there is definitely something else in here IMO.

@muscleman , I listened to an entire Coltrane album last night. Finally fell asleep at 3am.

I need other opinions. Stat. Taking a half scoop now before the gym.

@ELROCK , you know I’m a straight shooter. Best appetite suppression since first batch Thermal Spark (that, I was not looking for).

I did not feel BETA alanine tingles. @WesleyInman , did you try this yet? Feels to me like your experience from first time trying chrome label excelsior…..

final word for now: this makes you thirsty as s**t and you need to drink a lot of water on this. @muscleman , you know I’m not a Sup rep, and I eagerly await your opinion on this one…..

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
oh there is definitely something else in here IMO.

@muscleman , I listened to an entire Coltrane album last night. Finally fell asleep at 3am.

I need other opinions. Stat.
Maybe in a week or so.
Coltrane. I guess is one of the finest in his genre of music but honestly I havent grown up enough to get into jazz yet but music is a great thing nothing line beatbased electronic music for my workouts though it just fits so well with dumbbell work, like a machine lol

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Thanks for posting. Mine gets delivered on Monday. Unfortunately, I only bought one tub, LOL. Even if it turns out that I love the product, I'll be scared to reorder it out of the fear that the manufacturer will pull a "bait and switch" a la Excelsior, LOL.

I know you said you're still wired even 8 hrs later, but how would you describe the feeling you got from the PWO? Is it the distinctive DMAA/DMHA effect (I.e., recognizable feeling), or does it feel like there definitely has to be something extra in it that's not on the label?

Also, is there any euphoria or mood boost?
Has to be something off label. Yes to mood boost and euphoria, but remember, I stack with one cap of either dark labs euphoria or one cap of halcyon which could be providing that.

I stuck with that stack for sake of comparison to Doomsday, which I like. Admittedly, Doomsday works best for me at 0.75-1 scoop and then 0.5-0.75 scoops 4-5 hours later (somebody else suggested this for working surgery long hours, so I tried it). So that really puts doomsday at 1.5-1.75 scoops as a daily driver to get the best out of it. Which, given the price is not cost effective.

This Smash AMF, not sure could be a daily pre, and certainly not at that scoop level. In fact, I took an excelsior 6g scooper and did a rounded scoop of that to get to the 0.5-0.75 level.

Now, for that price, the SMASH AMF could get 40-50 days, and we’re talking something insane.

My advice to people in the club like @zufir is DO NOT 2 SCOOP THIS ONE.

If you do, you won’t be dancing in the forest like @muscleman for 2 days straight, because you will have cut down the damn forest if you’re still alive, and then moved on to digging the trench…..😂😂😂

cfisher52986

Awards
Aw man they got you too! 😆

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has to be something off label. Yes to mood boost and euphoria, but remember, I stack with one cap of either dark labs euphoria or one cap of halcyon which could be providing that.

I stuck with that stack for sake of comparison to Doomsday, which I like. Admittedly, Doomsday works best for me at 0.75-1 scoop and then 0.5-0.75 scoops 4-5 hours later (somebody else suggested this for working surgery long hours, so I tried it). So that really puts doomsday at 1.5-1.75 scoops as a daily driver to get the best out of it. Which, given the price is not cost effective.

This Smash AMF, not sure could be a daily pre, and certainly not at that scoop level. In fact, I took an excelsior 6g scooper and did a rounded scoop of that to get to the 0.5-0.75 level.

Now, for that price, the SMASH AMF could get 40-50 days, and we’re talking something insane.

If you do, you won’t be dancing in the forest like @muscleman for 2 days straight, because you will have cut down the damn forest if you’re still alive, and then moved on to digging the trench…..😂😂😂
Aw man they got you too! 😆
Maybe if I mail the shop to cancel….. I am getting tired of running in the stim fueled wheel… :cry:

Cryptocommander

Awards

If you do, you won’t be dancing in the forest like @muscleman for 2 days straight, because you will have cut down the damn forest if you’re still alive, and then moved on to digging the trench…..
I believe you. I don’t see myself stacking prework outs, but do you think you get more euphoria out of this one compare to doomsday? Also how was your workout compare to doomsday. I might buy three of these Smash amf too lol.

Also this smash amf you stated not a daily pre? Why is that?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I believe you. I don’t see myself stacking prework outs, but do you think you get more euphoria out of this one compare to doomsday? Also how was your workout compare to doomsday. I might buy three of these Smash amf too lol.

Also this smash amf you stated not a daily pre? Why is that?
I don’t think you can stack this, it’s strong as sh** IMO.

Same effects for me today at about 0.5-0.75 scoop (using full excelsior scooper rounded scoop).

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Was finally able to try my sample of doomsday. 5.8g.
Felt a better mind/muscle connection, increased heart rate, and was able to workout harder/longer/heavier.
feels like a decent daily but not for $100.
I will say, I know my body pretty well and never take preworkouts these days.
it's very mild, If I had taken it 8 years ago I probably would've said it did nothing. So I understand those reviews.