Excelsior pre workout

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Tried dark labs euphoria in a pre-workout stack, good clean feeling and no post jitters.

2 caps with 1.5 scoops of 10/25 excelsior and felt like I was riding that OG dragon again as mentioned in prior post, chest day was like lifting pool inflatables….. will see if it lasts and is replicated tomorrow for legs….worth a try 💯

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Wanna know how to make the new tubs feel like the first ones?

Go without Excelsior for a few month. Then the new tubs feels like fucking Godzilla fire

cfisher52986

Awards
I think I’m going to sell all my tubs if anyone is interested. This crap is just too much. 1/8th a scoop and I’ve been on a ride for 6 hours thus far that I can’t get off of. Just too strong and I don’t like how I feel. Red tub has maybe 3 scoops missing, black has one missing, and have one black sealed
Hey there do you still have any for sale?

cfisher52986

Awards
Has anyone had 5/24 tubs that are black instead of red? I see people talking about red ones but not black ones, I wonder if mine got relabeled or something. Anyways I got it on eBay and it is very quite good.

Cryptocommander

Awards
Predatornutrion has “RIP Frenzy, Excelsior and Hydrazine?? “

anyone know if they’ll be discontinued soon?

James496

Awards
Was lucky enough to experience the OG excelsior & use it during the early pandemic days. Good times (although obviously I'm not referring to the pandemic).

I have been around the block with preworkouts. I too was chasing that excelsior feeling for ages, until I realised how illusive it was. I dare at some point the next best thing will steal everyone's hearts. Until then there's still some pretty damn good, even fantastic preworkouts out there....

Flame v1 wiped my tears away after excelsiors formula changed. I've not tried v2, but the original Flame was fantastic in every aspect. Bull dozer like energy, focus & mentality, euphoria, the lot.

Crack Barbarian was good, although it didn't blow me away like o.g flame did.

Le Royal was & still is a great focus pre workout, with reference to excelsior type focus, although I have to disagree with that. Still, it's a fantastic pre & the focus is real.

El Jefe original provided that floaty feel good euphoric vibe many of us crave. That was another fantastic productive pre workout.

Smack & Light year are supposedly extremely Euphoric for many, although both were not overly Euphoric for me. Hybrid is Euphoric for me, that's another great pre.

Next on my list to try is Defiant Unleashed Yayo. Can't wait.

There's more to a preworkout than the glorious floaty euphoria.

But as far as Excelsior type Euphoria I've just not found it as of yet. Also the time of day you have the preworkout can effect how it feels. If you consume it at 5:15am straight after waking on an empty stomach, it's going to amplify it's effects massively......

Cryptocommander

Awards
Its just a way of saying that their new hyped pre workout is coming. And that its gonna blow the others away
Nice I can’t wait. I saw in here someone tried it…. It not sure if that was you. Hope is out soon. Thanks.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Nice I can’t wait. I saw in here someone tried it…. It not sure if that was you. Hope is out soon. Thanks.
Yeah it was me. Felt very good. But i would never trust a PWO before trying it at least five times.

I did one sample and one training sessions. And that was a 9/10 training sessions

But who knows. We will have to wait

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Ordered hydrazine 2 weeks ago and it looks like courier messed up or customs are holding onto it for some reason even though I’ve sent the invoice..
I’m in the EU and apparently I shouldn’t have to pay charges
First time this has happened with Predator- they have gone quiet since I contacted them last time . Very frustrating as it’s extremely pricey .

James496

Awards
Ordered hydrazine 2 weeks ago and it looks like courier messed up or customs are holding onto it for some reason even though I’ve sent the invoice..
I’m in the EU and apparently I shouldn’t have to pay charges
First time this has happened with Predator- they have gone quiet since I contacted them last time . Very frustrating as it’s extremely pricey .
The original hydrazine was also another fantastic pre workout with a vibe of its own. It's interesting how formulas evolve or dissolve over time.

I just think the whole original excelsior vibe, it was special & you'll be very hard pressed to find it again until the next big thing.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The original hydrazine was also another fantastic pre workout with a vibe of its own. It's interesting how formulas evolve or dissolve over time.

I just think the whole original excelsior vibe, it was special & you'll be very hard pressed to find it again until the next big thing.
I like your sentence, it's interesting how formulas evolve or dissolve over time :) but more often it is dissolve over time I think unfortunately? :ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody else ever suspected Excelsior is laced with some anabolic compounds or is it just in ones own mind that the mirror image appear so full and pumped only drinking just a little and stopping to flex in the mirror? 💪:ROFLMAO::love:

James496

Awards
I like your sentence, it's interesting how formulas evolve or dissolve over time :) but more often it is dissolve over time I think unfortunately? :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately so 😂

With the original Excelsior it felt perfect & special. There's been a lot of controversy as to what might have been in there, but you know the ironic thing is that I had absolutely no negative experiences with it from my time using it. I'd use it 2x a week at 1 and half measures. Then when they started tweaking the formula I started experienceing really bad side effects (a depressive crash), feeling uptight and miserable. It was never the same.

James496

Awards
Anybody else ever suspected Excelsior is laced with some anabolic compounds or is it just in ones own mind that the mirror image appear so full and pumped only drinking just a little and stopping to flex in the mirror? 💪:ROFLMAO::love:
Can't speak for newer versions, but the original nahhhh. It was just one of the happiest, productive, euphoric pre's I had ever tried. I mean seriously. It was that good.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately so 😂

With the original Excelsior it felt perfect & special. There's been a lot of controversy as to what might have been in there, but you know the ironic thing is that I had absolutely no negative experiences with it from my time using it. I'd use it 2x a week at 1 and half measures. Then when they started tweaking the formula I started experienceing really bad side effects (a depressive crash), feeling uptight and miserable. It was never the same.
I have been keeping several exp batches open at the same time and older tubs are definitely stronger mor long lasting.
The newer tubs have something in them (a different still I really think, a bit similar but definitely different in my opinion) that aids focus but it doesn't give same energy good mood but give more side effects when it comes to how it affects heart etc. O.G tubs at low dosage are just the smoothest long lasting support I have tried, honestly I don't clearly remember O.G Craze lol but I have some Detonate and while those are great O.G Excelsior is a notch above.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately so 😂

Yeah, I only tried one of the later batches and I threw the tub away after a few tries. Sides were too much and the positive effects weren't that great to me. Honestly, I'd rather use basic street speed, if wanting a strong stim like that. Better effect with less toxicity and sides.

Last edited:
zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is laced and confirmed. The original batches pre 10/23 had a different compound than later ones

Cryptocommander

Awards
I have been keeping several exp batches open at the same time and older tubs are definitely stronger mor long lasting.
The newer tubs have something in them (a different still I really think, a bit similar but definitely different in my opinion) that aids focus but it doesn't give same energy good mood but give more side effects when it comes to how it affects heart etc. O.G tubs at low dosage are just the smoothest long lasting support I have tried, honestly I don't clearly remember O.G Craze lol but I have some Detonate and while those are great O.G Excelsior is a notch above.
Yes I noticed this too!! Lol. More focus less energy but will still get you to a workout… barely lol. Man oh craze I never had side effect only positive effects. In my book Og craze and og Detonate we’re top notch superior than og excelsior. I recently re ordered hydrazine and is hitting good again. Hydrazine wasn’t hitting the same for some time period.

I recently bought Wildfire by socal. Anyone tried it? I haven’t tried it yet.

James496

Awards
Yes I noticed this too!! Lol. More focus less energy but will still get you to a workout… barely lol. Man oh craze I never had side effect only positive effects. In my book Og craze and og Detonate we’re top notch superior than og excelsior. I recently re ordered hydrazine and is hitting good again. Hydrazine wasn’t hitting the same for some time period.

I've just brought some wildfire and will be trying it for the first time tomorrow. According to feedback not one to mess around with and I will be starting on half. Very excited to be honest. I'll give my opinion tomorrow.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've just brought some wildfire and will be trying it for the first time tomorrow. According to feedback not one to mess around with and I will be starting on half. Very excited to be honest. I'll give my opinion tomorrow.
1,3 dimethylamylamone or DMAA though I actually received some samples of one DMAA pwo but after a few tries the comedown and sleepiness hit me no sooner than 2 hours later and all I will be left with is sides, elevated heartrate etc but sleepy as f……k lol threw the tub away as I did with many 1,3 dimeth supps including O.G Jack3D….

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I still have.a bottle of O.G Detonate and it os good but not as long lasting as O.G Excelsior and besides some central nervous system heat ai felt it was very functional slthough O.G Excelsior possibly could take you over tve rainbow high and nothing never helped and inspired my writing so much although the few times I dosed over a scoop and had me muscleman maniac barely able to sleep at all but even then the next few days having some more in the morning could have me going fir a few more days….

Received white hydrazine sanple a year ago that was decent, then I ordered a bottle and received black caps that were very weak.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I only tried one of the later batches and I threw the tub away after a few tries. Sides were too much and the positive effects weren't that great to me. Honestly, I'd rather use basic street speed, if wanting a strong stim like that. Better effect with less toxicity and sides.
Due to comments like these and others I started researching about buying actual merh but after reading users discussions and reviews on black markets I came to the coclusion that quality control and difference in batches when it comes to meth is an even greater gamble than Excelsior, if it was pure and good illegal stims would in many cases be cheaper though

James496

Awards
1,3 dimethylamylamone or DMAA though I actually received some samples of one DMAA pwo but after a few tries the comedown and sleepiness hit me no sooner than 2 hours later and all I will be left with is sides, elevated heartrate etc but sleepy as f……k lol threw the tub away as I did with many 1,3 dimeth supps including O.G Jack3D….
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. You mean in regards to Wildfire or something else? I really don't want to say anything about Wildfire until trying it lol but it seems to be gaining momentum at the moment.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Due to comments like these and others I started researching about buying actual merh but after reading users discussions and reviews on black markets I came to the coclusion that quality control and difference in batches when it comes to meth is an even greater gamble than Excelsior, if it was pure and good illegal stims would in many cases be cheaper though
Well, that was not my intent, lol. It was more to highlight the seriousness and possible harm, that some of these OTC products laced with some unknown stims can posses. And also it's silly how some users fool themselves in thinking that there's a difference in hunting down some banned used to be OTC stim product or a product known to be laced with something unknown to the public, and using recreational stims bought off the street. It's all the same behaviour / doing the same thing.

Don't go and get meth, lol.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is laced and confirmed. The original batches pre 10/23 had a different compound than later ones
Not many speaking about Excelsior possibly being spiked with something anabolic as well.
I ised to take it and not train but still, when I looked in the mirror I would look full and pumped, mayb just in my head though 🤣

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, that was not my intent, lol. It was more to highlight the seriousness and possible harm, that some of these OTC products laced with some unknown stims posses. And also it's silly how some users fool themselves in thinking that there's a difference in hunting down some banned used to be OTC stim product or a product known to be laced with something unknown to the public, and using recreational stims bought off the street. It's all the same behaviour / doing the same thing.

Please don't go and get meth, lol.
I totally agree with what you write. Just because it is still OTC and not yet banned doesn’t make the use of essentially different than the use of illegal substances.
What makes it safer though is more aafety and ease to find the correct dose with a PWO as compared to trying to het the dosage right with that microscoop for meth and then the crystals kind of get clumoed together and atuff.
But it was the lack of quality etc that gave me cold feet lol.
Actual merhamphetamine though is actually prescribed as an ADHD medication in the U.S and it is the mist well liked and reviewed one amongst its users although I guess due to its addictive pitentusl that ut is rarely prescribed…

Man I feel slow like a turtle trying to type without O.G Excelsior and I don’t feel funny neither 🤣

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. You mean in regards to Wildfire or something else? I really don't want to say anything about Wildfire until trying it lol but it seems to be gaining momentum at the moment.
Well I am speaking from my past experience involving maybe around 10 different products containing DMAA or so.
The first time I used a strong one Hemp Rage Ultra it was like being energized from a shotgun and I had crazy aggression in the gym and got stronger quickly but the sides started getting worse over time.
Some stuff with only a liw dose Velicity XT was excellent but all the strong ones sooner ir later gave me bad crashes.
If doses in Wildfire are real and anything like O.G DMAA it should be crazy strong hopefully you will enjoy that more than the side effects will suck 👍🤩

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, that was not my intent, lol. It was more to highlight the seriousness and possible harm, that some of these OTC products laced with some unknown stims posses. And also it's silly how some users fool themselves in thinking that there's a difference in hunting down some banned used to be OTC stim product or a product known to be laced with something unknown to the public, and using recreational stims bought off the street. It's all the same behaviour / doing the same thing.

Please don't go and get meth, lol.
Neither do I recommend anybody getting any stim in pure powder form really. It really is much riskier and yeah one overheaped microscope could be even more dangerous than an overheaped O.G Excelsior scoop.

Last edited:

James496

Awards
Well I tried Wildfire for the first time this morning. I never tried Dark Energy, and feel sort of bad posting this in an excelsior thread (old news now).

There's plenty of reviews out there, but here's my PERSONAL experience & honest first impression. I like it.

I started on half a serving and jumped straight into my training half hour later. For me, it actually had a very clean feel to it, a nice productive energy that ultimately gave me a very enjoyable session. Nothing crazy, but very a productive feeling pre workout.

For me personally I didn't experience any crazy euphoria or floaty feelings, but at half a scoop for me it was just a very authentic clean focus & energy. I could go upto a full serving, but for me half a serving had me dialled into my training so I might leave it there.

No crash, side effects, high blood pressure or crazy BPM for me.

Some preworkouts I've used have had me questioning why I even brought them, some have actually made me physically sick.

Never be persuaded to buy anything by the opinions of others & quit chasing og excelsior it's gone 💪🏻

Cryptocommander

Awards
Well I tried Wildfire for the first time this morning. I never tried Dark Energy, and feel sort of bad posting this in an excelsior thread (old news now).

There's plenty of reviews out there, but here's my PERSONAL experience & honest first impression. I like it.

I started on half a serving and jumped straight into my training half hour later. For me, it actually had a very clean feel to it, a nice productive energy that ultimately gave me a very enjoyable session. Nothing crazy, but very a productive feeling pre workout.

For me personally I didn't experience any crazy euphoria or floaty feelings, but at half a scoop for me it was just a very authentic clean focus & energy. I could go upto a full serving, but for me half a serving had me dialled into my training so I might leave it there.

No crash, side effects, high blood pressure or crazy BPM for me.

Some preworkouts I've used have had me questioning why I even brought them, some have actually made me physically sick.

Never be persuaded to buy anything by the opinions of others & quit chasing og excelsior it's gone
Nice I’m waiting to finish my hydrazine bottle before I try that, my wildfire is chilling in cabinet. I was waiting for your review. Good to now it dials you in. Iots people swear something else is in that pre.

James496

Awards
Nice I’m waiting to finish my hydrazine bottle before I try that, my wildfire is chilling in cabinet. I was waiting for your review. Good to now it dials you in. Iots people swear something else is in that pre.
I've no idea, any pre workout or supplement is a gamble & people respond in different ways. It could hit differently at a full dose, but not to forget the centre of the focus is around making a should be already great session greater. So my thinking is I really enjoyed half a serving do I really need to go to a full serving. I see preworkouts as a training tool, as nice as the focus and feel good vibes are, ultimately the main thing is the training.

Back to wildfire, I definitely don't want to get caught up with the controversy, but it just didn't strike me as feeling mystical like Excelsior did at half a serving. If I have another session like today, I'd describe the feeling as clean, authentic and productive. I really enjoyed it & definitely feel dialled in. As for the full dose, again who knows.

The only other pre recently that has given me some really clean authentic productive energy & focus is Le Royal. That one impressed me too & I will revisit it.

James496

Awards
I'd also add I'm one of the ones who are quite resilient. Excelsior I used to dose at one and a half servings. Flame v1 moved me more than crack barbarian did. Horses for courses.

I recommend anyone pinning hopes on Wildfire as the next Excelsior or Dark Energy should forget that idea, stop looking for controversy and look at it as another brand new pre. It did make an impression on me, we bonded, the training and experience was enjoyable, but at half a serving not out of my head. Take that as a very good thing 💪🏻👍🏻

Last edited:

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about this? Anyone taken the plunge?

James496

Awards
New preworkout from Predator is releasing this Friday!
How exciting 💪🏻

Will be interesting to see what it is.

Curiosity got the better of me and I gave Wildfire a go at a full serving just to see what it could do. And honestly, for me there wasn't much difference between half a serving and a full serving. This pre workout has grown on me though, it's just I'm definitely not feeling anything too crazy like people are suggesting. Again not trying to start a debate, I'll probably finish the tub 👍🏻💪🏻

Cryptocommander

Awards
How exciting

Will be interesting to see what it is.

Curiosity got the better of me and I gave Wildfire a go at a full serving just to see what it could do. And honestly, for me there wasn't much difference between half a serving and a full serving. This pre workout has grown on me though, it's just I'm definitely not feeling anything too crazy like people are suggesting. Again not trying to start a debate, I'll probably finish the tub
That sucks. I kept reading reviews that’s why I got it. But honestly now I’m stoke for this new preworkout…

is this the doomsday pre?

where is that posted? Link?

I got a note that said you could get a free sample if you had purchased from predator 3 times in the last year but didn’t see anything about a Friday release….
It’s on predatornutrition website… you can type in preworkout X

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
That sucks. I kept reading reviews that’s why I got it. But honestly now I’m stoke for this new preworkout…

It’s on predatornutrition website… you can type in preworkout X

interesting…..anyone here tried this?

I feel like I read at some point somewhere here had a sample and said it was good, but could be wrong…..

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this the doomsday pre?

where is that posted? Link?

I got a note that said you could get a free sample if you had purchased from predator 3 times in the last year but didn’t see anything about a Friday release….
Are they still giving away the free sample to customers who have made purchases within the past year?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wildfire at one level scoop is my current top 3 pre. However my resting heart rate is 120 bpm all day and into the night. Is there a product that will help negate the side effects of the high rate I should use

James496

Awards
Wildfire at one level scoop is my current top 3 pre. However my resting heart rate is 120 bpm all day and into the night. Is there a product that will help negate the side effects of the high rate I should use
Good god your resting heart rate is 120 😐

Wondering if I got a diluted tub now as my heart rate returned to normal an hour or so after my training after using wildfire. (Unlikely I got a diluted tub it tastes like skittles)! 🤪

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Beta blockers or benzos pretty much. But if you need those to calm down from a PWO, then probably that PWO isn't for you. As for supps go, L-Theanine, Valerian, GABA, Passion flower, Sensoril Ashwagandha are dome decent supps for general calming effect.

James496

Awards
Beta blockers or benzos pretty much. But if you need those to calm down from a PWO, then probably that PWO isn't for you. As for supps go, L-Theanine, Valerian, GABA, Passion flower, Sensoril Ashwagandha are dome decent supps for general calming effect.
I personally wouldn't feel comfortable recommending beta blockers. Don't get me wrong, they work, but that's the problem. There's a lot of potential for interactions, and using them alongside something else which also lowers blood pressure could cause additive effects. Thus causing blood pressure and heart rate to drop to the other extreme. Never do it yourself with beta blockers unless you have sought professional medical advice first.

This is one of those where I too recommend stopping the pre.

The others KvanH suggested are good to go. In fact, I personally use all of them (not always stacked or in combination), with some phenibut to taper off some pre workouts at the end of a heavy training day 👍🏻💪🏻