Excelsior pre workout

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A few days later after my O.G 8/23I took my new red 5/24 again but even at double the dose I barrly feel it due to having had O.G a few days before. O.G though I could take it a couple of days in a row in small dose and still get effect.
The last 8/23 though even 10,5 hours after dosing and a full on activity I still ended up cranking out my little stim novel in one of latests posts lol.
Being kind of lately though it felt like the last residual effects was leaving my bpdy.
Its not only inflammatiry for joints but also for brain I feel. But yeah thats the great thing about the new tubs that I will just stop typing now and say
Goodnite Sweet princes and princesses! 🤩
Yeah I definitely think it’s bad for the body and brain. And anything that lasts that long is doing damage that long. The tubs I have definitely last a good 6 plus hours even at small dosages. But the one time I took two scoops of the red I slept but felt like it was definitely still in me the next day

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dark Labs is apparently releasing a version of Crack ("Dark Labs Crack Barbarian Edition") in the UK. May not be Excelsior, but looking at the ingredients panel it should be pretty potent. . .

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven’t opened it yet still finishing up a 6/24 tub. I’ll keep you posted once I open it.
I am actually off all Excelsior at the moment but my opinion is to really know and be able to compare different tubs you need to have more than open at the time and compare them on alternate days

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
What have you heard about it?
Only that Excelsior was having production issues and would be putting out future batches.

I speculated that Predator Nutrition was liquidating old stock (ala the OG Driven Sports Craze days), but a new exp date batch of 10/25 means new production.

still may only wind up being a predator only exclusive but crossing fingers some US based Stores like Ruesco and Muscle Players get some in and looking for that review!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dark Labs is apparently releasing a version of Crack ("Dark Labs Crack Barbarian Edition") in the UK. May not be Excelsior, but looking at the ingredients panel it should be pretty potent. . .
Crack Gold is the closest pre to excelsior that isn’t “enhanced”. So I would be interested in this new version of it.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Crack Gold is the closest pre to excelsior that isn’t “enhanced”. So I would be interested in this new version of it.
Review Bros on YT have some feedback up about Barbarian. Looks like it exceeds Crack Gold in effect.

I do wonder how safe it is to take (at a full scoop), even if only once every couple weeks.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I’m going to sell all my tubs if anyone is interested. This crap is just too much. 1/8th a scoop and I’ve been on a ride for 6 hours thus far that I can’t get off of. Just too strong and I don’t like how I feel. Red tub has maybe 3 scoops missing, black has one missing, and have one black sealed

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I’m going to sell all my tubs if anyone is interested. This crap is just too much. 1/8th a scoop and I’ve been on a ride for 6 hours thus far that I can’t get off of. Just too strong and I don’t like how I feel. Red tub has maybe 3 scoops missing, black has one missing, and have one black sealed
Hey, I'm in interested in buying your tubs, if you could send me a PM with the price you were hoping to sell them for.

Thanks

Mattbastable

Awards
Hi Guys,

Been using excelsior since 2019 but haven’t had it for a year or so due to the price.
Is the current batch from PN worth buying? Been using Decim8 but still doesn’t get close!

thanks in advance.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad to hear you have come to good reason.
Nevertheless I never ever used 1.8 scoops at the time and I fell in love with it at lower dosages.
Looking back even smaller dosages over time feels like they over time build up a toxic damage and the latest red tubs I had felt even more toxic to me in a way although weaker at thecsame time.

I am on a serious total caffeine break with the intention to keep this break up for a very long time.
I know from previoysly it takes some time to build up natural energy again but looking forward to recovering adrenaline and stress handling system 👍
Good luck with your Excelsior or not evryone 🤩

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
So what’s the review on the 10/25 batch?

Or are y’all staying silent buying it all up because we’re back to the good old days?! 😂

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So what’s the review on the 10/25 batch?

Or are y’all staying silent buying it all up because we’re back to the good old days?! 😂
It´s gonna be sold out in a flash and then my stimnovel gonna be released after all... :p

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not so good an O.G bird twittered in my ear about 10/25

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can’t decide if y’all’s receptors are fried or if j for some random weird batch where mine are super strong. I mean the red one seemed even more intense and lasted two days while my black one was strong and shorter lasting. Red was insane focus and energy and black was more euphoric. Who knows what in the hell is happening with either. Reusco was sold out of their “leftover last of the stock” then restocked and I got black and red tubs. Maybe some different spiked batch that they threw labels on.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can’t decide if y’all’s receptors are fried or if j for some random weird batch where mine are super strong. I mean the red one seemed even more intense and lasted two days while my black one was strong and shorter lasting. Red was insane focus and energy and black was more euphoric. Who knows what in the hell is happening with either. Reusco was sold out of their “leftover last of the stock” then restocked and I got black and red tubs. Maybe some different spiked batch that they threw labels on.
The variety in Excelsior batches is a mystery with the real explanation known to few.
At one time I had 5 different tubs open to really try and observe the differences lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But yeah fried is kinda one reason because any time I had a weaker tub within just s few days of a stronger tub it feel weak but on stim break receptors I do undetstand and even the weaker tubs residual effects can be felt a long time after but still the newer weaker didnt quite tickle my picky receptors

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But yeah a couple of my O.G tubs were superstrong and actually all of them are very very strong but if you come from the superstring even the very very strong doesn't feel that strong.

But the stronger the more frying in reality although old tubs were so clean feeling and long lasting that at first they didn't feel very toxic and personally I barely got a crash the same day because it lasts all day only next day in the morning when I barely have slept I was getting some mild withdrawals.

Some say even caffeine is toxic and it is the toxic reaction to try and expel the toxin from the brain that creates the chemical reaction of adrenaline and epinephrine that gives us the go and feel good when they are released. When trying to flush these toxins the brains own amino acids as other nutrients are flushed

Over time and the more stims used the system gets depleted so that is one quite clear explanation as well why O.G heads won't feel new tubs as much but I have been comparing them back to back alternate days and there is a difference and also in older tubs but haven't tried all the batches and not keen on buying that overpriced toxin again.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Can you please just open the 10/25 tub so we all can know where its is?

And can you muscleman please just shut tf up until we got a legit answer?

Thanks

Mattbastable

Awards
Tried 10/25 today - it’s definitely still got something in it… great workout this morning then dialled in at work all day.

for reference I haven’t taken excelsior for about a year but took it for about 2 years straight (5/6 days a week) and also remember the chrome label days…

Adamk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, here are photos of my 10/25. Long time member of team Excelsior. It's Ok, some of the other recent batches from predator were weaker but 10/25 is by no means the Excelsior we all know and love. I've only tried it twice, but I feel like this batch has less euphoria and more of an anesthetic property. I've felt this anesthetic property before with certain Excelsior batches where you can lift and push without feeling as much pain or fatigue. I felt like that come down/crash was pretty bad with this batch. First time I tried 1 scoop and second time 1.5 scoops. I'll try it again in a week or two and see if anything changes for me.

Attachments

damiana01

Awards
I think it looks just like my last red 5/24 tubs that bu all means do work but a bit weaker and less even if more taken.
I think you're right, 8/23 had very small white crystals, , it won't be a good tub .it's not worth buying

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you're right, 8/23 had very small white crystals, , it won't be a good tub .it's not worth buying
You never know until you try it. My 8/23s have almost all been more grainy and deeper red.
The red 5/24 is pretty strong now when I dont drink O.G so often but still something is just a bit different and not as good feels but yeah easier to sleep at least

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
So predator nutrition is back to sending out black tubs?

Are they at least as strong as the red ones.

Because the last batches with black tubs where weak and dead.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven´t tried any 25 tubs but in addition to 10/25 batch I just saw somebody selling Excelsior 11/25..
Which is the good one of these? Lol. they just wanna keep us guessing lol

damiana01

Awards
I haven´t tried any 25 tubs but in addition to 10/25 batch I just saw somebody selling Excelsior 11/25..
Which is the good one of these? Lol. they just wanna keep us guessing lol
10/25 is like 05/25 ,11/25 will be like 06/24 surely
photo from content 11/25 posted by the seller on ebay

Attachments

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think they're gone under-the-radar, simply because it's not as commercial as c
Craze was and obviously there's a massive price difference so it's not mainstream production?

Otherwise I match it would have been tested bye some organisation in one country by now.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Only one exp 25 report here yet.
I have been using red 5/25 a few times lately and after cuting stims and O.G I think it is clearly active although weaker providing long lasting focus. The experience however lacks good feels and I can understand the reports of crash , I dont really feel crash but kinda queasy mood…..
I am practicing impulse control not buying any 25 tub yet.

petec22

Awards
i am looking at buying some excelsior but the price tag is putting me off a bit. I am currently using Koka Labz Dexter Halloween Edition. Is excelsior a similar type of stim hit to the Dexter i am currently taking?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am looking at buying some excelsior but the price tag is putting me off a bit. I am currently using Koka Labz Dexter Halloween Edition. Is excelsior a similar type of stim hit to the Dexter i am currently taking?
Does the Dexter Labs product feel like it's gotta have something "extra" in the formula because of how euphoric it makes you, or does it just feel like a really solid DMAA-based PWO (not that there's anything wrong with that)?

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Does the Dexter Labs product feel like it's gotta have something "extra" in the formula because of how euphoric it makes you, or does it just feel like a really solid DMAA-based PWO (not that there's anything wrong with that)?
I have tried both Excelsior and Dexter Halloween edition. From my experience, dexter Halloween has the typical dmaa experience. It has that 'heart rate energy' uptick in energy, and good focus. But as far as that wild feeling euphoria, it doesn't compare to excelsior at all.

petec22

Awards
its strange i have had two different tubs now, the first tub i had tasted disgusting and at two scoops felt like a good DMAA based pre. This new tub i have got tastes completely different and even at 1 scoop it definitely feels like there is something "extra" in it. This tub has a feel similar to OG craze from back in the day.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Having drunk my Excelsior this morning I got a bit energized and eager to hang my laundry and banged my head straight into a low hanging solid glass lamp shade.

It didn't break but together with the rattling of the metal chain it was hanging in it made a loud noise.

The impact on my head was very obvious but I didn't feel any pain.

I don't know if it was because I had drunk Excelsior prior today or perhaps due to general nerve degeneration from previous Excelsior use?

I don´t recommend anybody else go and drink Excelsior and bang your head into things now though!