Excelsior pre workout

tstrogo93

Awards
I've got some red 6/24, haven't opened either of those tubs yet though. They are the same batch number as my last two black 6/24s so hopefully they're about the same. My 6/24s weren't the exact same as the OG tub I had, different pros and cons. My OG tub had a **** come down. Serious depression and there wasn't a fucking chance I'd be sleeping for at least 16 hours. The black 6/24 aren't so bad for depression but I think that's because they give a bit less of a euphoric feeling, you still get that crack head energy and focus though. I probably won't open those tubs until next Spring though, I get drug tested regularly for work and since nobody seems to know if excelsior pops positive I prefer to play safe. Stops me from building up a tolerance too so I still get to enjoy each scoop instead of waking up in the morning and needing it to function.
Its so wild how diff all of the batches are lol

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've got some red 6/24, haven't opened either of those tubs yet though. They are the same batch number as my last two black 6/24s so hopefully they're about the same. My 6/24s weren't the exact same as the OG tub I had, different pros and cons. My OG tub had a **** come down. Serious depression and there wasn't a fucking chance I'd be sleeping for at least 16 hours. The black 6/24 aren't so bad for depression but I think that's because they give a bit less of a euphoric feeling, you still get that crack head energy and focus though. I probably won't open those tubs until next Spring though, I get drug tested regularly for work and since nobody seems to know if excelsior pops positive I prefer to play safe. Stops me from building up a tolerance too so I still get to enjoy each scoop instead of waking up in the morning and needing it to function.
oooo curious to know what your experience is for the red 06/24 tubs since I just got my last order from ruesco and it's the same LOT number as my black 06/24 tubs

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So are the new Excelsior’s sometimes “loaded” or just the old tubs?

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
They all are “loaded” with something extra, but some feel different then others. Strength and feel varies a lot batch to batch.
Agreed. Not the same as before. But still stronger then any other PWOs

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got a winning combo here.

Shhhhhhhh🙊🙊🙊

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best place to pick up a tub?
Personally I am not buying again. Reviews as well as batches started varying in strength and experience and that was also what I thought.
The new red ones are quite similiar to the old tubs if I take a stimbreak but I never get the over the top much of a oh I am intoxicated mutated and enhanced by PWO like I did with old tubs lol

i think the new tubs are mentally not addictive but some people might like this one….

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
O.G Excelsior make you look jacked in the mirror even if you quit training if you just halfscoop every two weeks! 🤩

At least in your in own head when you look yourself in the mirror while under the influence of that Excelsior. 🤣

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I am not buying again. Reviews as well as batches started varying in strength and experience and that was also what I thought.
The new red ones are quite similiar to the old tubs if I take a stimbreak but I never get the over the top much of a oh I am intoxicated mutated and enhanced by PWO like I did with old tubs lol

i think the new tubs are mentally not addictive but some people might like this one….
I don’t really use any PWO. When I do it’s MA’s Collision Course but I like to try things from time to time. I’m still looking for something not stim heavy but something that puts me in the zone. Thoughts? I love oral Trest Ace but I can’t find it anymore.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking about trying some of the stims at BS. Out of these, which one has the best motivation, feel good energy? DMHA, Amp/DMBA or NMT. Thanks

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t really use any PWO. When I do it’s MA’s Collision Course but I like to try things from time to time. I’m still looking for something not stim heavy but something that puts me in the zone. Thoughts? I love oral Trest Ace but I can’t find it anymore.
Well if not looking for stimheavy I think it would be wise to stay away from Excelsior, they newer tubs gives me a bit of strange mellow buzz.
But especially old ones they were so long lasting

If not stim heavy and if your fresh then maybe strong yerba mate leaves prepared in the traditional gourd but its just a little work to pour the not too hot water.
I am looking forward to drink more natural yerba mate myself instead of strong magic pills n powders yerbamate
Guayusa is nice also

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was thinking about trying some of the stims at BS. Out of these, which one has the best motivation, feel good energy? DMHA, Amp/DMBA or NMT. Thanks nndmpea in Driven sports Craze
That

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well you must have heatd about Craze? They said they found a substance in some ways similar to meth in that and it was know to produce long lasting energy focus and mood and I think it beats all the rest but I also think its dangerous play for some people with addiction or just sleeplessness wreckedness

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking about trying some of the stims at BS. Out of these, which one has the best motivation, feel good energy? DMHA, Amp/DMBA or NMT. Thanks
Out of those, I would pick DMBA. No jitters or anything like that for me, even with high dose. Decently long lasting, so that I could do a weight session + cardio WO and the energy lasts through the latter WO as well. If doing just a gym WO, I'd still have elevated energy after WO, when I get home. But still not too long lasting, so that it doesn't easily keep me up at night, unless taken a 'stupid high' dose. No crash or negative feelings for me either, but I usually use stim pwo's about once or twice a month. A little more often, when cutting.

It also seems to give me this kind of 'work out energy', in the way that I have to go work out or do something active to realise the effect. Like I could be just chillin' on the sofa and think, that it didn't even do anything, but if I go lift weights or other physical stuff, I notice that it indeed is working.

All in all it's one of my favorites. Not much around these days though. Only seen it on some pwo's, that stack multiple stims. Kind of defeats the positive effect profile of DMBA.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of those, I would pick DMBA. No jitters or anything like that for me, even with high dose. Decently long lasting, so that I could do a weight session + cardio WO and the energy lasts through the latter WO as well. If doing just a gym WO, I'd still have elevated energy after WO, when I get home. But still not too long lasting, so that it doesn't easily keep me up at night, unless taken a 'stupid high' dose. No crash or negative feelings for me either, but I usually use stim pwo's about once or twice a month. A little more often, when cutting.

It also seems to give me this kind of 'work out energy', in the way that I have to go work out or do something active to realise the effect. Like I could be just chillin' on the sofa and think, that it didn't even do anything, but if I go lift weights or other physical stuff, I notice that it indeed is working.

All in all it's one of my favorites. Not much around these days though. Only seen it on some pwo's, that stack multiple stims. Kind of defeats the positive effect profile of DMBA.
You know it’s in bulk at a dot com right?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know it’s in bulk at a dot com right?
Let us know how that one goes for you from them. The eria J, DMHA, Amp citrate from bulk stimulants dot com all seem low quality or very underdosed to me.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know how that one goes for you from them. The eria J, DMHA, Amp citrate from bulk stimulants dot com all seem low quality or very underdosed to me.
I will report back. I probably should have searched on here or the Google machine before I made an order. Looks like you’re not the only one who has thought their goods where not on point. Reddit is hit or miss but you can’t tell who’s repping for them on Reddit. I wish we could get someone we trust to sell stims in bulk. They would probably make a killing

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well you must have heatd about Craze? They said they found a substance in some ways similar to meth in that and it was know to produce long lasting energy focus and mood and I think it beats all the rest but I also think its dangerous play for some people with addiction or just sleeplessness wreckedness
I went searching and I can’t find nndmpea anywhere except for chem sites that I probably can’t buy from. Anyone ever ordered from Caymon Chems?

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I went searching and I can’t find nndmpea anywhere except for chem sites that I probably can’t buy from. Anyone ever ordered from Caymon Chems?
are you referring to N,N-dimethylphenethylamine? AKA Eria Jarensis

Not hard to find

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you referring to N,N-dimethylphenethylamine? AKA Eria Jarensis

Not hard to find
Well I’m confused then… some search results showed Eria Jarensis as N-N DMPEA but I thought what I was looking for was different than what I was told by muscleman. Looks like it’s the same thing though.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well I’m confused then… some search results showed Eria Jarensis as N-N DMPEA but I thought what I was looking for was different than what I was told by muscleman. Looks like it’s the same thing though.
the compound in Craze (and others) was N,a-diethyl-phenylethylamine (N,a-DEPEA)

the secret sauce in some of these others was 2-FMA

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I read RC threads on Reddit and I figured Craze had something like that in it. I’d like to have some 2FMA but I would be scared at the same time because of addiction.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a shipment from predator nutrition on its way. It comes with a sample of "the next big thing in the PWO world"..

Now this is a 50/50 if this is something powerful or a new craze 2 / crz scam.

Predator is known for both: selling the best PWOs in the world, and selling scam product like craze 2.

So i will use the sample on empty stomach and go to the gym with a open mind. And give you guys a honest review.

Lsbd
Did your shipment from Predator with a sample of their new hardcore PWO arrive yet?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Tried to PM you but it wouldn’t let me for some reasons

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tried to PM you but it wouldn’t let me for some reasons
can I receive & respond in this thread? I can’t identify the products spiked with 2-fma, but people can probably guess. 😄

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am sorry but I was a bit sarcastic the substance found in Craze although it was very alluring is most likely illegal and even if legal I say better stay away actually.
The same with Excelsior really. Things that pick you up that high will drop you lower sooner or later.
I was sediced for sure but the higher me know I will be better off without that strong of a stim.
Its a bit of a hassle lol but I sm trying to get back to my yerba mate gourd my favourite natural stim, doesnt make you quite as high but feels a lot healthier to ne.
Merry Christmas ans sorry for my sarcastic recommendation, take care and infortunately not always easy but I am trying to find my own energy…
Muscleman persona was a creation of Excelsior stim intoxication, he is kinda funny but obviously also a bit crazy 😂 lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I read RC threads on Reddit and I figured Craze had something like that in it. I’d like to have some 2FMA but I would be scared at the same time because of addiction.
Both Craze and Excelsior had something cutting edge that even tricks you into not realising how dangerous it is because at times it really boosts the stim ego feeling a false sense of temporary on top of the world, I am afraid its not as easy as keeping popping stims to really be on top of the world

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I woul advise against trying to search for exotic stims online , there seems to be in theory a very large variety possible to make but they all come with risks not researched and you cant even be sure you get what tjey sell unless you labtest.
Although there are rumours I dont belueve Excelsior gas been properly proven to contain a specific compound but that doesnt make it any less risky ,

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am sorry but I was a bit sarcastic the substance found in Craze although it was very alluring is most likely illegal and even if legal I say better stay away actually.
The same with Excelsior really. Things that pick you up that high will drop you lower sooner or later.
I was sediced for sure but the higher me know I will be better off without that strong of a stim.
Its a bit of a hassle lol but I sm trying to get back to my yerba mate gourd my favourite natural stim, doesnt make you quite as high but feels a lot healthier to ne.
Merry Christmas ans sorry for my sarcastic recommendation, take care and infortunately not always easy but I am trying to find my own energy…
Muscleman persona was a creation of Excelsior stim intoxication, he is kinda funny but obviously also a bit crazy lol
Oh now I understand. I thought you missed have been using sarcasm but wasn’t sure. I was certain the stim you talked about wasn’t the juice in craze. Lol. My bad

Mattbastable

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked already but what are people taking nowadays as an excelsior ‘replacement’?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would also like to know what others are using for a pre workout. Been a while since I got any new pres. switched to pump only for a while. I saw a pre by Frenzy Labs that says amp citrate on the ingredients but I’m very skeptical. Amp was always my favorite about 10 years ago.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been following this thread for awhile and need some feedback.
I have a tub of Excelsior with exp 02/2023. Lot #: IN086197.
Anyone ever have that batch before? Is this still the good stuff or was it already getting hit or miss by that time?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh now I understand. I thought you missed have been using sarcasm but wasn’t sure. I was certain the stim you talked about wasn’t the juice in craze. Lol. My bad
My bad really! Tired of myself getting caught up in these stim legends lol But I just copied what I found google wrote was in Craze.
Ita a fine line some of these PWO and when does it become addiction and abuse?
In a way I might have abused it because I used it for writing and schoolwork initially and for me I can really feel the effects for a long time and sometimes even 12 hours later I would feel a bit wired still and write some of my stim induced posts here.
In a way they were amazing bit in a way also stronger than I first thought.
And the biggest bummer for me is that after no other stim in my taste measures up although I am looking to drink more yerbamate again.
My guarana extract yerba mate actually has a quite nice even long kasting boost to it.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been following this thread for awhile and need some feedback.
I have a tub of Excelsior with exp 02/2023. Lot #: IN086197.
Anyone ever have that batch before? Is this still the good stuff or was it already getting hit or miss by that time?
Never had that, Pretty much everyone agrees 10/22 were all the same batch. I read somebody write 2/23 got weaker but also read reports of them being rock somid OG strong you will soon find out

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Still have my unopened tub of 10/22 (i think?) excelsior, im planning on breaking it open soon.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did the PN sample include any info on the ingredients?

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Nah only the name of the PWO. I dont like to judge after one single serving. But first impression is very good. Not so strong as a big dose of OG Excelsior. But far better than hydrazine. It feel somewhere between craze and Excelsior.

Its not a hardcore rushing pwo that make you feel like you need to move in order to survive. Its a very very very clean focus and mood lift, together with amazing body controll and body awareness.

Slightly feeling like limitless pill. But in a realistic way. Not like in the movies.

I wont give a final verdict before at least five more tries.

But first time test: 9.5/10

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah only the name of the PWO. I dont like to judge after one single serving. But first impression is very good. Not so strong as a big dose of OG Excelsior. But far better than hydrazine. It feel somewhere between craze and Excelsior.

Its not a hardcore rushing pwo that make you feel like you need to move in order to survive. Its a very very very clean focus and mood lift, together with amazing body controll and body awareness.

Slightly feeling like limitless pill. But in a realistic way. Not like in the movies.

I wont give a final verdict before at least five more tries.

But first time test: 9.5/10
No kidding? What is the name?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve made some bad decisions in life trying to find that “feel good” magic pill but trying Tianeptine was at the top. I’m extremely lucky MALabs took it down or I was going to be in a bad situation.
Why not just get the longer acting sulfate one? Less addiction potential and still great benefits.