Excelsior pre workout

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Will be interesting to see what happens with Predator Nutrition.

I always thought they were just liquidating the old stock, like what happened with OG Craze (if I remember correctly)…..will see if any new exp dates and batch numbers pop up, but I doubt it (and hope to be proven wrong!)

tstrogo93

Awards

I always thought they were just liquidating the old stock, like what happened with OG Craze (if I remember correctly)…..will see if any new exp dates and batch numbers pop up, but I doubt it (and hope to be proven wrong!)
what do you mean like watering down the og tubs and selling it?

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
what do you mean like watering down the og tubs and selling it?
Nah i think he is confused. Probably thinking about the craze 2 avd crz scam. Predator did however sell the last batch of legit craze for street drug price

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Nah i think he is confused. Probably thinking about the craze 2 avd crz scam. Predator did however sell the last batch of legit craze for street drug price
I am not confused. This is what I am
Talking about, with DS having Predator (and a few select other retailers) liquidate their remaining stock of OG Craze, as it wasn’t able to be mass sold in the US when box box stores like Walmart and GNC pulled it from the shelves….

Although excelsior was always floating on the DL compared to Craze and never sold in GNC etc, This is what I think we are seeing now…..you don’t see excelsior readily available at the well known stores anymore like Eva’s, Muscle Players, Ruesco etc

If we see predator selling excelsior with new exp dates and lot #, I’ll eat my words but we haven’t seen that to date that I am aware of……question is, how long does it last?

And where is the Thermal Spark! 😂😂😂

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Talking about, with DS having Predator (and a few select other retailers) liquidate their remaining stock of OG Craze, as it wasn’t able to be mass sold in the US when box box stores like Walmart and GNC pulled it from the shelves….

Although excelsior was always floating on the DL compared to Craze and never sold in GNC etc, This is what I think we are seeing now…..you don’t see excelsior readily available at the well known stores anymore like Eva’s, Muscle Players, Ruesco etc

If we see predator selling excelsior with new exp dates and lot #, I’ll eat my words but we haven’t seen that to date that I am aware of……question is, how long does it last?

Yeah you could be right about that

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

it’s already happening with the red tubs…. Needing double dosage to get the same effects as the OG black tubs

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The real question (IMO) is, what will the next "hardcore" underground PWO be to dethrone Excelsior, if it is in fact being discontinued?

Really curious to see what comes next...

tstrogo93

Awards
my last batch of true OG Excelsior 10/22View attachment 226030
this is so interesting there are def different "batches within the batches...
Some fo my 8/23s looked just like this I found one at my moms yesterday and took it...totally blew my head off.
Then other 8/23s looked different and still had a good effect but nothing like the one that looked like this

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Its a cycle who never gonna end

OG craze
OG hydrazine
OG Excelsior
.. and now something new (but same crazy ****)

tstrogo93

Awards
Its a cycle who never gonna end

OG craze
OG hydrazine
OG Excelsior
.. and now something new (but same crazy ****)
I almost prefer the of exelsior over all... call me crazy but Craze was my first love...the crash was unbearable

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I almost prefer the of exelsior over all... call me crazy but Craze was my first love...the crash was unbearable
Craze was better i think. More smooth high feeling. Almost like the pill in limitless. OG Excelsior is a close 2nd. But way to strong. I am not a meth head.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I flushed my four tubs down the toilet some months ago.
I also flushed my first week Phentatup after like 3 uses. The other tub was much stronger and reminded me of Excelsior just a little bit in the focus, but not in mood and energy but gave me nausea and a toxic feeling from first to last use,
didn´t even want to give it away to curious people because felt bad...

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Craze was better i think. More smooth high feeling. Almost like the pill in limitless. OG Excelsior is a close 2nd. But way to strong. I am not a meth head.
its all about dosage on many supps. Aroun half a scoop of O.G and I am super in zone but I go over just one scoop I start mania and energy is a little bit too endless :unsure:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is the one with tianeptine that has quite a complex actions in the body and brainchemistry.
I don´t know if the claims to be neuroprotective are made up from companies promoting and selling it.
Basically it is an antidepressant SNRI and it binds to an opiod receptor, personally it the best nearly instant anti stress moodhancer for the momenet as long as dosages don´t increases too much because then it will cause withdrawals. I have read some horror stories about the tianpetine turning into really abusive amounts costing a lot of money and I have a written accounts how people feel both opiate withdrawal and then its such an amazing antidepressant so if you worked up to abuse dosages withdrawal will mean even worse depression before.
People with addiction issues with opiate should be very careful with tianeptine because even if initially you feel good you gonna end up feeling more shitty than before.

I didn´t listen first time somebody told and just thought about saffron sweet bread when a naturopath told me it could be good for stress and mood. I have now read studies on what I actually believes is neurprotection for the likes of Alzeheimers. It also has shown beneficial for some people with ADHD and was compared to methylphenidate.

Studies talk about saffron extract but I believe high quality threads can bring good benefits as well. So far I have only experimented with the cheapest powdered variety sold in supermarkets.
But I like saffron a lot, it very quickly boosts my mood, not in a druggy way at all but it really feels like medicine and I love and one day I might try the more expensive quality and my instinct tells me that this one indeed actually is neuroprotective.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
this is so interesting there are def different "batches within the batches...
Some fo my 8/23s looked just like this I found one at my moms yesterday and took it...totally blew my head off.
Then other 8/23s looked different and still had a good effect but nothing like the one that looked like this
Yeah a couple of 8/23 were a bit extra dynamite and my last supertub full scoop even only weighed a bit over 4 grams it was so crisp and fluft and actually 3 grams was a really good dose for me.
I havent gone for the full Excelsior effect often and because of the lack I have been trying to find just the enough to give a boost to my other stims

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did try a bottle of Revange Nutritions Happy Bee that some people online write has both effects and feels suspicious to some.

The label list is just too long I doubt all is there Caffeine and DMHA are both listed as 50mg per per pill and then there is phenypiracetam as well.
I took one pill on a very sleepy morning and woke up another without feeling much.
Then I took 2 more, Not recommended. Then after an hour or so I did feel a bit strange and focused and some rushes in my spine. I almost felt to focused and I almost imagined that some part of my brain was slightly melting lol.
It could been partly the DMHA at 150g overall it was okay but tainted with weirdness so don´t feel much desire to take them again, but will of course.

I

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
This is the one with tianeptine that has quite a complex actions in the body and brainchemistry.
I don´t know if the claims to be neuroprotective are made up from companies promoting and selling it.
Basically it is an antidepressant SNRI and it binds to an opiod receptor, personally it the best nearly instant anti stress moodhancer for the momenet as long as dosages don´t increases too much because then it will cause withdrawals. I have read some horror stories about the tianpetine turning into really abusive amounts costing a lot of money and I have a written accounts how people feel both opiate withdrawal and then its such an amazing antidepressant so if you worked up to abuse dosages withdrawal will mean even worse depression before.
People with addiction issues with opiate should be very careful with tianeptine because even if initially you feel good you gonna end up feeling more shitty than before.

I didn´t listen first time somebody told and just thought about saffron sweet bread when a naturopath told me it could be good for stress and mood. I have now read studies on what I actually believes is neurprotection for the likes of Alzeheimers. It also has shown beneficial for some people with ADHD and was compared to methylphenidate.

Studies talk about saffron extract but I believe high quality threads can bring good benefits as well. So far I have only experimented with the cheapest powdered variety sold in supermarkets.
But I like saffron a lot, it very quickly boosts my mood, not in a druggy way at all but it really feels like medicine and I love and one day I might try the more expensive quality and my instinct tells me that this one indeed actually is neuroprotective.
How do you know its spiked with tianeptine? Thats actually fucked

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve made some bad decisions in life trying to find that “feel good” magic pill but trying Tianeptine was at the top. I’m extremely lucky MALabs took it down or I was going to be in a bad situation.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think somebody else wrote that and on the label they have some kind of name for it. But if you don't get addicted easily it works really quick in giving articial moodlift lol I can see it sold quickly lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve made some bad decisions in life trying to find that “feel good” magic pill but trying Tianeptine was at the top. I’m extremely lucky MALabs took it down or I was going to be in a bad situation.
First time trying a megadose of tianeptine it really did feel good though lol well at first I didntfeel much at all taking those small recommended doses so I just heaped into the bag with pinches and shortly thereafter feeling warm fuzzy and euphoric and all my worries were gone and I felt so secure....
But then as previously written the more often you take the quicker you come down and in the end it is quite likely you feel worse, I do believe in the short run it might have some actual neuroprotective properties and it helps with my hyper mind and it can make a stimulant crash bearable... But it makes me a bit sleepy after some time and coming off it for not strong withdrawals but.....

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First time trying a megadose of tianeptine it really did feel good though lol well at first I didntfeel much at all taking those small recommended doses so I just heaped into the bag with pinches and shortly thereafter feeling warm fuzzy and euphoric and all my worries were gone and I felt so secure....
But then as previously written the more often you take the quicker you come down and in the end it is quite likely you feel worse, I do believe in the short run it might have some actual neuroprotective properties and it helps with my hyper mind and it can make a stimulant crash bearable... But it makes me a bit sleepy after some time and coming off it for not strong withdrawals but.....
This is pretty much how I felt. I only had two bottles but half way through the first one, I would be so sleepy I’d become paranoid of falling asleep while driving. I almost had a panic attack one time. But the first half dozen or so times I took it was amazing. Kratom makes me feel very similar without all the nasty sides.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
If you was to find a few tubs of the original craze from 2013. Still sealed. Will it still work?

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Sounds dangerous…. You should probably let me try it first.
Haha. Its a supplement store in a country i gonna visit this summer..they have three tubs of original craze with watermelon taste. They dont know the gold they have. So its for a normal prize.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha. Its a supplement store in a country i gonna visit this summer..they have three tubs of original craze with watermelon taste. They dont know the gold they have. So its for a normal prize.
Wow… that would be incredible if it’s 75% effective

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Yeah i wonder. Its at least ten years old. But it must be some spark left in those tubs.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Enjoy the travels! I had my first Craze summer tra delivered to my cheap hotelroom when staying in Mumbay doing Gols Gym advanced trainer course and I tool my first 1,5 just before heading out in Mumbay and take the subway to Golds Gym pretty high in some kinda skyscraper.
I was playing FX Analords on my ipod on the way and that is quite an intense album with melodies and AFX that Iam not even gonna try explain lol

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I got a shipment from predator nutrition on its way. It comes with a sample of "the next big thing in the PWO world"..

Now this is a 50/50 if this is something powerful or a new craze 2 / crz scam.

Predator is known for both: selling the best PWOs in the world, and selling scam product like craze 2.

So i will use the sample on empty stomach and go to the gym with a open mind. And give you guys a honest review.

Lsbd

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got a shipment from predator nutrition on its way. It comes with a sample of "the next big thing in the PWO world"..

Predator is known for both: selling the best PWOs in the world, and selling scam product like craze 2.

So i will use the sample on empty stomach and go to the gym with a open mind. And give you guys a honest review.

Lsbd
can’t wait to 3 scoops that new pre in 2024

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked them by mailing them
I had no idea they were developing a new PWO product back when I ordered my most recent tub of Excelsior a few months ago; if I'd known about it, I would've asked for a sample.

But honestly, considering how much money I've spent/wasted with them over the last couple years, I feel like they should've given me one as a simple courtesy.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I sendt the mail because i got this a few days before ordering:

We are looking for customers with experience of hardcore pre-workouts like Excelsior, Hydrazine, Jack3d or similar high-energy pre-workouts to trial a sample of a new pre-workout we have been working on for the past year

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Lsbd
Good luck Brave soldier !!!

I wonder if they will send me a sample or not if I write to them saying that I am known as muscleman spamming the Excelsior thread in anabolic minds mostly while under the influence of O.G Excelsior?
, my posts on the new red tubs don't become so long and funny lol :ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I sendt the mail because i got this a few days before ordering:

We are looking for customers with experience of hardcore pre-workouts like Excelsior, Hydrazine, Jack3d or similar high-energy pre-workouts to trial a sample of a new pre-workout we have been working on for the past year
Maybe... I still have 17 capsules of O.G Detonate left and some scoops of O.G Excelsior , I always try to hold on to a little bit of the supersupplements until next generation comes out....

But if this is true then I can go on a binge on my last remaining stash! No sleep til 2023! :ROFLMAO:

HughJanus909

Awards
did you ever have the red 6/24?
I've got some red 6/24, haven't opened either of those tubs yet though. They are the same batch number as my last two black 6/24s so hopefully they're about the same. My 6/24s weren't the exact same as the OG tub I had, different pros and cons. My OG tub had a **** come down. Serious depression and there wasn't a fucking chance I'd be sleeping for at least 16 hours. The black 6/24 aren't so bad for depression but I think that's because they give a bit less of a euphoric feeling, you still get that crack head energy and focus though. I probably won't open those tubs until next Spring though, I get drug tested regularly for work and since nobody seems to know if excelsior pops positive I prefer to play safe. Stops me from building up a tolerance too so I still get to enjoy each scoop instead of waking up in the morning and needing it to function.