Excelsior pre workout

tstrogo93

Awards
I think you must have been used to a stronger tub? And you have also been using quite a lot? And you also take 2 scoops? Do you also take a d h d med? The red 5/24 after cutting stims a lot I can actually feel it elevating and messing with my heart.
I wish to sober up get over my obsession with Excelsior and find my own energy to live a healthy balanced life :)
look into 9mbc. works wonders

tstrogo93

Awards
So is your new 6/24 still O.G power?
So frustrating this batch switching and Zufir even after confirming 6/24 getting 5/24....
Ugh dude its so tough...honestly its way better than the batches as of late
but still have to say SOME of my 8/23 and MOST of my 2/23 are still better

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just got word from an O.G veteran and in his experience the new red 6/24 that he tried is even weaker than the mellow melancholy, same batch and same powder as mine after comparing photos.

I thank him deeply for his message stopping me from chasing that O.G dragon in new tubs only to get disappointed.

Maybe for people who hasn't had any Excelsior at all for quite some time it feels strong..

Thats the problem with O.G it ruined every other supplement because they just cannot deliver.

Today dipped backed into O.G just barely 3g in the morning together with some other 100mg caffeine. Another 3 grams 2 hours later and all day full power. 6 hours after my last half scoop I was chopping potatoes making French fries like a kung fu flash in the kitchen and rave dancing like mad in between with some nice melodic music in my earphones.

Now 12 hours later feel perfectly awake and clear , could really be digging into things writing researching and thats the danger those nights I never went to bed lol.
But got important things to do tomorrow again so better drop some sleep meds soon otherwise there will be no sleep til Brooklyn
Still O.g amazes as well as it is so frustrating being pretty sure I just cannot buy and get the same stuff.
My black 6/24 was pretty strong as well but my last 8/23s have been the best ever. When that Polish shop were selling them out a little less than 2 years or so I should have just bought their whole lot... lol

Most obsessive supplement ever but man do I dance fast after taking it 🤣
Unfortunately one side effects for me is cranky joints, not just from Excelsior but from any stim more or less.
It takes me quite some time to recover from one of those mad dancing nights in the forest and maybe with Excelsior I might have pushed it even further, lovely times though like a transcendental whirlwind, the beat the dancing spirit my old body just being a vehicle for the cosmic energy, then a few days later I ache a bit and remember my body is mortal :love:

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got word from an O.G veteran and in his experience the new red 6/24 that he tried is even weaker than the mellow melancholy, same batch and same powder as mine after comparing photos.

I thank him deeply for his message stopping me from chasing that O.G dragon in new tubs only to get disappointed.

Maybe for people who hasn't had any Excelsior at all for quite some time it feels strong..

Thats the problem with O.G it ruined every other supplement because they just cannot deliver.

Today dipped backed into O.G just barely 3g in the morning together with some other 100mg caffeine. Another 3 grams 2 hours later and all day full power. 6 hours after my last half scoop I was chopping potatoes making French fries like a kung fu flash in the kitchen and rave dancing like mad in between with some nice melodic music in my earphones.

Now 12 hours later feel perfectly awake and clear , could really be digging into things writing researching and thats the danger those nights I never went to bed lol.
But got important things to do tomorrow again so better drop some sleep meds soon otherwise there will be no sleep til Brooklyn
Still O.g amazes as well as it is so frustrating being pretty sure I just cannot buy and get the same stuff.
My black 6/24 was pretty strong as well but my last 8/23s have been the best ever. When that Polish shop were selling them out a little less than 2 years or so I should have just bought their whole lot... lol

Most obsessive supplement ever but man do I dance fast after taking it 🤣
Unfortunately one side effects for me is cranky joints, not just from Excelsior but from any stim more or less.
It takes me quite some time to recover from one of those mad dancing nights in the forest and maybe with Excelsior I might have pushed it even further, lovely times though like a transcendental whirlwind, the beat the dancing spirit my old body just being a vehicle for the cosmic energy, then a few days later I ache a bit and remember my body is mortal :love:
I have also noticed that the latest batches make me feel depressed within a few hours of taking 1.5 scoops. Sometimes I feel so down and depressed that I don't even want to eat. It makes me wonder what could actually be in these tubs to cause such strong post-workout depression, and yet not provide much stimulation during the first ~1-2 hours after drinking a serving.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have also noticed that the latest batches make me feel depressed within a few hours of taking 1.5 scoops. Sometimes I feel so down and depressed that I don't even want to eat. It makes me wonder what could actually be in these tubs to cause such strong post-workout depression, and yet not provide much stimulation during the first ~1-2 hours after drinking a serving.
I feel for you SpicedCider I am sorry it happens to you as well and I am also grateful to you for confirming my own experience and I think there are others like us. Yes there might be many who remember the glorious energy they once felt and feeling like somebody snatched their cookie away when drinking the new stuff.
Or the new stuff being like cookies but somehow without the sweetness? 🤣

not a miracle cure but I think dl phenylalanine in powder form is the best amino acid to help me rebuild my signal substances and give energy and better mood.

Just had some 5/24 again kind of just to finish it up lol :poop::poop::poop:. But 2 cups of coffee or any other regular caffeine based supplement really is more energising for me.

For those of you enjoying the new tubs I don't want to take that from you.
Keep enjoying them and good thing for you is that you probably are healthier and have less fried nervous systems lol.

O.G stuff is just too good and long lasting with few sides besides sleeplessness. It kind of makes me wonder why the same stuff isn't around in other markets. But since it hasn't really been proven what Is in it , it must be hard to detect.
I don't believe those comments saying the tests show 3fma, maybe tests gave positives for 3fma and other stuff but I think those are false positives and if it had an actual methamphetamine analogue that was detectable it would have been proven and busted by authorities.

Reading the articles from back in 2013 about Craze and Detonate it was written that one of those lab analyses finding N,α-Diethylphenethylamine one test was actually done in Sweden according to online sources. I know from personal experience that Swedish customs can be very thourough and sometimes do send supplements for a serious lab analyse that might sometimes come back after 3 months with the results.
Thinking about this I almost want to send an anonymous sample of my O.G to have authorities analyse it! Lol 🤣

For those of you being used to O.G I must advice against chasing the dragon with new tubs expecting the same.
For those of you enjoying them congrats.
I just need to drink a bunch of coffee after this 5/24 that is psychoactive In a strange way but also gives me heavy eyelids.
Just lie back in the sofa with some music would be best use for this supplement :poop:
but I think there are much better options for things to use to relax in the sofa lol

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel for you SpicedCider I am sorry it happens to you as well and I am also grateful to you for confirming my own experience and I think there are others like us. Yes there might be many who remember the glorious energy they once felt and feeling like somebody snatched their cookie away when drinking the new stuff.
Or the new stuff being like cookies but somehow without the sweetness? 🤣

not a miracle cure but I think dl phenylalanine in powder form is the best amino acid to help me rebuild my signal substances and give energy and better mood.

Just had some 5/24 again kind of just to finish it up lol :poop::poop::poop:. But 2 cups of coffee or any other regular caffeine based supplement really is more energising for me.

For those of you enjoying the new tubs I don't want to take that from you.
Keep enjoying them and good thing for you is that you probably are healthier and have less fried nervous systems lol.

O.G stuff is just too good and long lasting with few sides besides sleeplessness. It kind of makes me wonder why the same stuff isn't around in other markets. But since it hasn't really been proven what Is in it , it must be hard to detect.
I don't believe those comments saying the tests show 3fma, maybe tests gave positives for 3fma and other stuff but I think those are false positives and if it had an actual methamphetamine analogue that was detectable it would have been proven and busted by authorities.

Reading the articles from back in 2013 about Craze and Detonate it was written that one of those lab analyses finding N,α-Diethylphenethylamine one test was actually done in Sweden according to online sources. I know from personal experience that Swedish customs can be very thourough and sometimes do send supplements for a serious lab analyse that might sometimes come back after 3 months with the results.
Thinking about this I almost want to send an anonymous sample of my O.G to have authorities analyse it! Lol 🤣

For those of you being used to O.G I must advice against chasing the dragon with new tubs expecting the same.
For those of you enjoying them congrats.
I just need to drink a bunch of coffee after this 5/24 that is psychoactive In a strange way but also gives me heavy eyelids.
Just lie back in the sofa with some music would be best use for this supplement :poop:
but I think there are much better options for things to use to relax in the sofa lol
I gave up trying to get a good batch with the new tubs, I’ll just look for them on ebay..

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I gave up trying to get a good batch with the new tubs, I’ll just look for them on ebay..
nah man give it up, its too costly and they gonna run out and cost even more and still run out,
my advice to you as I have done myself, but who knows had I been loading I might be scooping up those tubs,
but this is proof that this is a obsessive addictive supplement , for responders to the good batches that is

above and beyond in spirit people :love:

Last edited:

damiana01

Awards
I have the same feelings .i think currently hydrazine have the same ingriedents. Like poison.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have the same feelings .i think currently hydrazine have the same ingriedents. Like poison.
The only Hydrazine bottle I have open is very very weak I almost don´t feel anything.
The newer Excelsior I think it is kind of intoxicating and I know some people who also know O.G and they still enjoy the new Excelsior, some people do. Personally I don´t.

I will just try to get over that it is over lol.
Maybe in a couple of years.
Today one of last Detonate sweet little blue and white pills sonn gone as well....

damiana01

Awards
Even after 0.5 scoop feel terrible .thought with me is something wrong but i tried another preworkout and works as it should .

damiana01

Awards
Even after 0.5 scoop feel terrible .thought with me is something wrong but i tried another preworkout and works as it should .
I took yesterday one
Remember half years ago bought hydrazine with blackk pills who was very stronf .now this same black pills but different ingriedents .very weak.hydrazine and excelsior have the same owner .

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took yesterday one

Remember half years ago bought hydrazine with blackk pills who was very stronf .now this same black pills but different ingriedents .very weak.hydrazine and excelsior have the same owner .
Sorry to hear that and thanks for confirming.
In the beginning for some time I hoped it was only in my mind and tried different tubs different says even blind testing mysel , but for sensitive people the difference is real and people are different

maybe I am taking too much credit but a few others might also have helped when we hot into rc possibilities and a few years of Excelsior posts were suddenly just got wiped

I think somebody just bought the rights from anabolic and without giving me or the other cocreators neither credits nor cash thsy are composing “the complete Temporary Stim Junkies Diaries By Excelsior apostle Muscleman, @Deeznuts and @zufir and more Spicedcidsr too! And @Damiana you are coming in here as welcomed veteran🤪❤🕺
Wesleymanin to bad your man pulled out on you kol 🙏💕 @Adamk veteran
And to anyone reading this and all of you I forgot to mention! We’re all in the same boat, planet humanking anabolic minds more or less with a longing for the good supplement Excelsior although having a theology degree and sincere interest in spiritual I believe everyone had and that it is our purpose in this existence to rise above and beyond 🌈

I do forgey about that quits often and a few times I got stuck on the web searching for vintage tubs but thanks to supply running out in spirit I believe and when you find it in your own self its gonna be much more long lasting too!

@frode Falche not diarespecting your opinions but congratulaions to you from probably having a fresher nerve system and experience is subjective so if you enjoy disregard the fried O.G people!

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When you drop Gaslari Detonate and O. G Excelsior tbe same day..

17 hour day of non stop missions when moving houses. Not sleeping much but even after alm these hours non stim I feel great snd awake and just wiring down and a shout to the O.G crowd out there!
We are lost souls and now evdn without the magic supps that for some hours turned as into achievers.
I did get stuck and distracted too long looking for wiring pissibilities for lamps.
Excelsior O.G remporary turns up the poser and the connections in my brain
I realize it is hard trying to let go of thos.
No depression but still very elevated, well moving into a very upgraded living condition with views of trees instead of concrete…
Now the sleepmeds kicking and gotta crash….

But that power like limitless or whatever us always there if open up an believe.
The supp Excelsior just gives a temporary chemical window to see it.
If we can be this energy and even more importantly as Excelsior means striving up and beyond in spirit!

❤

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

17 hour day of non stop missions when moving houses. Not sleeping much but even after alm these hours non stim I feel great snd awake and just wiring down and a shout to the O.G crowd out there!
We are lost souls and now evdn without the magic supps that for some hours turned as into achievers.
I did get stuck and distracted too long looking for wiring pissibilities for lamps.
No depression but still very elevated, well moving into a very upgraded living condition with views of trees instead of concrete…

But that power like limitless or whatever us always there if open up an believe.
If we can be this energy and even more importantly as Excelsior means striving up and beyond in spirit!

❤View attachment 220882
maybe share some gaspari detonate with me ? 😂

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Forgot O need to up the dose sleepmeds after a day like this.
Even thoug these supps numb pain they are also inflammatory inducing.
With exhaustion and colder weather I get inflammation. Exhaustion is the main cause and also stims. These higbend stimsTemporary numbs the pain and induce inflammation as well.
But moving in speed of Detonatw and Excelsior for 12 hours carrying back and forward. But still brain wide awake…
Bjt still great sense of satisfaction gor the accomplishments and tbe move is an amazing lift in place of living.
Yeah I cheated with performance enhancing drugs but to me they are a kevel above.
4 hours sleep to look forward but I know I am gonna restin soon lol
A bit of tolerance increase when I push the envelope in emergency
But the endursnce oacking cleaning I try and remember this will to rise above snd beyond.
That is my wish that we alm try even without O.G but who is actually gonna believe that?

I believe i. you. You having the drive to think anabolically

may we all also think about the mind because it is truly more powerful and can achieve mora than any muscle!

Excelsior in Excelsis deo ❤🕺🙏🌈

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it’s funny when you come back every now and then with your paragraphs and paragraphs of deep thoughts because I just know you’re on some of that good nectar of the gods (excelsior) and probably a few more supplements 😂 @muscleman

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

❤View attachment 220882
maybe share some gaspari detonate with me ? 😂
I wish I could share the spirit but I don’t need to because you already have it.
Detonate is a bit mildet and shortlasting than O. G excelsior. Great functionality I ghonk I found this sale and got to bottles for 19.99 many years ago!

But you dear Zufir , the spirit and bliss is already your and like mist humans incuding myself we mistake it for happiness and bliss coming from external objects and supplements
but according to ancient Indian vedanta wisdom all experiences of bliss and happinness are just glimpses of our true self. They say out true self is love and bliss and that goes for everyone and the whole of creation!
It rings true to me and supps might give a temporay experience and it is hard to remember.

but I believe it is true for you and ne and everyone if we can just have a little faith and aim our spiritual above as well

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it’s funny when you come back every now and then with your paragraphs and paragraphs of deep thoughts because I just know you’re on
it’s funny when you come back every now and then with your paragraphs and paragraphs of deep thoughts because I just know you’re on some of that good nectar of the gods (excelsior) and probably a few more supplements 😂 @muscleman
Glad your reading ❤ And yeah it might seem paradoxical to write deep thought. The thing when I sm truly elevated in spirit and naybe find a few moments of aweinspiring peace of mind soul then I wont be writing here but send good vibes insilence.

you know ghought can reach further than internet messages

peace and love go all of you yes I make a little extra wishful for all Excelsoruans in longing for O.G whi h is actually your souls true longing for elevation.
But yeah it s easy to get fooled by that good red powder lol

peace

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Spiritual truth say it haz to come from within to find happinness and balance and don’t get beat up in difficult times and also don’ get attached to the pleasures of success.

I have read that in various forms but honestly I have been crap at applying it in my own life.

I have had a seriously rough ride fro living in Japan when the great earthquake hit in 2011. I was just in a basement gym flipping though my psytrance collection when it started shaking.

walking home in the middle of the street in case some house would fall down although no high rise and just small houses in my Tokyo suburb 35 minutes with a fast train to the heart of the city.

it was unreal when the whole sky shook.
I didn’t get frightened but I heard Jimi Hendrix pkay Purple Haze in my head 😎

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Then nuclear neltdown in Fukushima only 209km away after a giant tsunami wave 30 - 40 meters hit the coast to the north, 15009 - 20000 died then although noone hurt in Tokyo.
My wife was confirmed pregnant only a week after the earthquak
Shortly after we were forced to move within Tokyo and Craze got me through some mad long days of carrying and I remember looking out at Tokyos skyline at night.
Not right away but 2 years later we moved our main concern the continuous leakage of radiation from Fukushima
Thrn msny moves came along and in between 4 countries in less than 2 years.
Weve been set in the same apartment for seven year but we got pretty lucky and right now moving in to a great roomy place with forest view from my window and the lake just a stone throw away
We have fzced numerous tribulations and I have totally failed facing them with peace

New place just feels so great neighborhoodsise as well moving awaw from a more concrete dominated place with viee of 5 floor high rise

so I guess its not spiritual accompöishmdnt feeling so happy.
But it serms a great place to try and start to build s foundation of and well see hopefully I will never have to a nuclear refuge snd like sn immigrant barely finding house nor emplojment in my iwn homw country I srsyed away dtom foe 15 years

but very happy about this and wanna tfy and study vedanta tje thing is , those spiritual teachins are not neant to just be accepted but we meef to inquire and seek knowledge because only whfn we understand we can fully believe.
I might hsve had temporary moments and Wish for more
Bliss can also be found in peace
For restless oeople though it csn be found in pushing wait snd I sometimes dance barefeet in the forest all night long 🕺🌈❤

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just bought the last active black tub off ebay… it’s going to be a sad day once I get to my last scoop 😣

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not for everybody bro
Neither is barefeet forest dancing for 10 hours…
Honestly though kadt party was small and only danced owrhaps 5 hours or so but still tjat has me sore for like a week now lol

I am fuessing you guys are being truthful feeling new tubs strong.
Stim break us the magic.
I actually been taking ir too long daily now again, to get **** do when moving has been a good excuse
But when you dose twice in a day and time says 03:41…

Good night, wake me up when what comes after Excelsior comes out please🥳

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just posting to let you guys know that I ordered another tub of Excelsior from PN that should get delivered early next week. Will post back once I've had a chance to try a scoop prior to doing one of my running routes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took Excelsior probably a year ago several times. It was decent but clearly batches have been different and seeing as how it appears people are ordering from PN I guess they are no longer supplying in USA?

Berta

Awards
Few months ago i oredered 3tubes on PN (black tub 5/25) pure garbage and waste of money.....now they posted new batches ordered last week another one got a red tube 5/24 and yeah this one is amazing far away from o.g but very good

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it’s funny when you come back every now and then with your paragraphs and paragraphs of deep thoughts because I just know you’re on some of that good nectar of the gods (excelsior) and probably a few more supplements @muscleman
Thanks, this post of yours actually hit home and I do feel like a hyppocrite talking high spiritual ideas while in essence I’m blabbering out of my Stim Devils ass!
Nectar of the Gods we might sometime think so but Satans stims would be more truthful I think.
It is a great thing to train and take care of ones body but how many do that in a balanced way?

Honestly to me it was working weekends and missing those electronic music events.
I did find PWOs and Hemo Rage Ultra and more hit….. and I went for it.
Between 34 to 38 I trained the hardest I ever did with weights.
Then I moved around had some injuries and couldnt fibd the energy to get back in groove and even Though I have found Excelsior is most amazing for working out at first I was using for writing papers doing 3 paralell courses in University.
Some tension in shoulders for me when sitting too many hours writing and the stuff lasts much linger then.
Training though very possible to blast past once limits and this year I did train the longest most consistent since 9 years back.
Being 47 I have learned that mind muscle connection is what gives the most pump,
For me lifting heavy is much more risky injurywise rather than beneficial.
Putting on some kilos of muscle made me feel kinda heavy when out hiking and swimmjng althoug muscles to use the in increased weight making me heavy in the water.
Been exhausted moving but all that carrying and lifting in combination with mostly just forgetting to eat made me look the most muscular in many years that In some moments of ego mania almost took shots and shared here but hard to take them yourself

And there is a higher me and I guess most realize but maybe fitness freaks and bodybuilders less that the body is just temporary while the soul is immortal and it is the soul that has tbs possibility to rise above.

But I think and hopefully you have felt if and excersize and a good pump bas the possibility to take us beyond, when we forget that we are the body!

tstrogo93

Awards
Few months ago i oredered 3tubes on PN (black tub 5/25) pure garbage and waste of money.....now they posted new batches ordered last week another one got a red tube 5/24 and yeah this one is amazing far away from o.g but very good
can you take a picture of the powder in good lighting?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
can you take a picture of the powder in good lighting?
Beware of new member first pist saying new Excelsior is good! Some people might enjoy the new but I dont and think its a switched bait!

tstrogo93

Awards
View attachment 221693
More sandy than the previous ones....lot nr 90212
thanks bro! If you look in the grains is are there clear crystals in it like the older batches? My new batch sort of appeared like this and I agree its not as good as OG but still good.

The newer one I am talking about has no clear crystals.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My newest tub of Excelsior was delivered yesterday; lot # is 90212 and expiration date is 05/2024. I'm going to be somewhat busy over the next few days, but I'm planning on trying my first scoop on Friday night before I go out to do my running. Will post back with a review this weekend.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't believe this excelsior phenomena is still going LOL

Not making fun of you guys at all. My old ass is just too old to use it anymore. Or I'd be the top poster in here LOL.

tstrogo93

Awards
I can't believe this excelsior phenomena is still going LOL

Not making fun of you guys at all. My old ass is just too old to use it anymore. Or I'd be the top poster in here LOL.
its funny i was thinking of how much i look forward to updates in this thread and im like damn i really dont have a life lol

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
its funny i was thinking of how much i look forward to updates in this thread and im like damn i really dont have a life lol
No I don't blame you. I just don't buy it anymore. I have 3 kids

Years ago I'd be buying tubs at $100 a clip from England too. And be posting about it non stop. Bitching and or praising

I don't blame any of you

I simply am too old to do it and I just can't afford it too LOL

Carry on guys. Excelsior has essentially created a cult following, and I am def part of it, paying customer or not LOL.

tstrogo93

Awards
Asked to take a picture with better lighting.

Posts a blur taken with a 2001 potato camera. :ROFLMAO:

(I kid. No hate - just having fun)
lmao i know its hard to get a good pic in the container