EvoMuse Testruction™ Writeup

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 9 caps a day (3 servings instead of the suggested 2 a day) for 40 days (2 bottles) and wow did it synergize with my SARM run, my arms sit at 14.5-15 inches at 10-12% BF and theyre sitting 16.5 at a nice 10% right now. Definitely feel its helped combat lethargy and keep libido up while on cycle
Those are some incredibly nice results, man!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Those are some incredibly nice results, man!
Well it was in conjunction with a few things but the second i threw this into the cycle i felt it, and figured since i bought 2 bottles may aswell up dosage and use them both!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which SARM were to taking?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which SARM were to taking?
LGD

I've yet to use it, but if/when I do, it will definitely be alongside Testruction and Myo Elite.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
LGD

I've yet to use it, but if/when I do, it will definitely be alongside Testruction and Myo Elite.
Ive ran i think this is my 3rd cycle of LGD 2 stacked with MK-677 and one solo. This is my second cycle of the MK/LGD stack and I added Testruction along with BMP/Ar1macare pro and some brite along with laxogenin/epicatechin and the recomp has been staggering, best i've looked in my life. I actually run my LGD at 12mg most people do 8 but i tolerate i well and i dont get shutdown from it just some easy to recover from suppression. So 4 weeks 12mg LGD 30mg MK-677 9caps daily of Testruction 150mg laxogenin 1 serving BMP 6 squirts of brite and 1 serving of ar1macare split twice. I've done this exact cycle before mins the testruction and i noticed this cycle ive been way more lively with no lethargy. Testruction has been a staple but now ill use it as a test base too.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided to start a week early.
Will be taking 3 caps in the am fasted and another 3 before bed.
Stacking with inhibit e at 3 caps spread throughout the day am, 4-6 hours later, then before bed.

Starting early because I am expecting to start being sexually active again and due to chronic low t I need all the help I can get. Especially w this one, she's kind of a freak. Seeing her again Saturday so hoping this will be relatively fast acting starting (today) Wednesday.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking with inhibit e at 3 caps spread throughout the day am, 4-6 hours later, then before bed.

Starting early because I am expecting to start being sexually active again and due to chronic low t I need all the help I can get. Especially w this one, she's kind of a freak. Seeing her again Saturday so hoping this will be relatively fast acting starting (today) Wednesday.
Good luck, bud! If it treats you like pretty much everyone else I've heard talk about it, you should be very happy.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Stack it with 5g Maca and 800mg 40% nettle root 30 minutes prior to getting freaky, if youre resistant to prolactin like my self, you can keep going an extra 1 or 2 times after your first. Trust man, looking out for ya.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack it with 5g Maca and 800mg 40% nettle root 30 minutes prior to getting freaky, if youre resistant to prolactin like my self, you can keep going an extra 1 or 2 times after your first. Trust man, looking out for ya.
You suck.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaa noo I need at least 15-20 minutes between rounds

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4th day in this stuff is shining and putting a smile on my face and someone else's ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question: would this stuff be good for use in a pct? Like say with clomid and Inhibit e?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any recent experiences with this one, or has it dropped off? I still have 1.5 bottles.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any recent experiences with this one, or has it dropped off? I still have 1.5 bottles.
IIRC, chedapalooza had a nice experience with it not too long ago ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you get your stinging nettle root from?
My partner is also a supplier/manufacturer. He handles all of the the specialized extracts

NOTE: There is no stinging nettle in Testruction.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IIRC, chedapalooza had a nice experience with it not too long ago ;)
My experience was great for alpha male mentality and gym performance, mood enhancement, all the things you expect from a trt standpoint... With that being said and being completely honest- for those sensitive to estrogen sides--- I would be sure to use a strong otc AI AND try to have something rx on hand (exemestane preferably) I did not respond well body comp wise. I gained muscle but I retained a ton of water towards the end of the run (final two weeks were unpleasant body comp wise and amazing mood wise) so I would suggest making sure you have a strong AI. I would definitely use the product again and have another bottle on the way.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience was great for alpha male mentality and gym performance, mood enhancement, all the things you expect from a trt standpoint... With that being said and being completely honest- for those sensitive to estrogen sides--- I would be sure to use a strong otc AI AND try to have something rx on hand (exemestane preferably) I did not respond well body comp wise. I gained muscle but I retained a ton of water towards the end of the run (final two weeks were unpleasant body comp wise and amazing mood wise) so I would suggest making sure you have a strong AI. I would definitely use the product again and have another bottle on the way.
Interesting. Thanks for the review. I have some SNS Inhibit-E on hand. I tend to have low-normal E2, so maybe I will be fine. What do you think about this dosing protocol:

-6 caps, 5 days per week, off weekends.
-1 cap of SNS Inhibit-E, Mon, Wed, Friday.

Thoughts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does inhibit-E use a suicide inhibitor?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at least I warned you, so you could have everything on hand.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does inhibit-E use a suicide inhibitor?
I don't know. I figured suicide inhibitors would be illegal. If it does, then I won't take it. I don't want any permament damage from any supplements. Not worth it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know. I figured suicide inhibitors would be illegal. If it does, then I won't take it. I don't want any permament damage from any supplements. Not worth it.
A suicide inhibitor binds permanently to the aromatase enzyme, disabling it until it's broken down. The action works for severely days until the body can synthesize more enzyme. It means less frequent dosing, pretty much.

If it's not then I would dose everyday.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Warned about possible estro side?
About the potential affect on hormone receptors (similar to what Myo Elite can do).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About the potential affect on hormone receptors (similar to what Myo Elite can do).
Please explain, I taught long jack was good enough on its own to counter the effect of a possible raise in estro

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Warned about possible estro side?
Yes. An AI and potentially a SERM were recommended in the writeup. The amplification of hormone effects at the receptor is non-discriminating, which means estrogenic effects will also be amplified, so you want to minimize estrogen levels.

CJNator

Awards
Please explain, I taught long jack was good enough on its own to counter the effect of a possible raise in estro
Test levels get high then estrogen levels will get raise too.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test levels get high then estrogen levels will get raise too.
Ye but from what I read long jack raise test but control estro at the same time, I would be very curious to see blood work on testruction. Dsade do you have in house blood work done on testruction?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye but from what I read long jack raise test but control estro at the same time, I would be very curious to see blood work on testruction. Dsade do you have in house blood work done on testruction?
I have my last bloods. I think they're in my Cleveland Clinic file. Let me try and find them online.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt did warn me fair and square. I assumed inhibit e daily would be strong enough for me. It was not personally. I want to reiterate that I am VERY, OVERLY sensitive and get the nastiest of estrogen side effects when there is the potential for them. I knew this going and HONESTLY they were with it for the mood and performance benefits. BEING SAID: next time I use this product I will use a STRONG suicidal AI like exemestane at 12.5-25mg every 3rd day. The product works exactly as advertised. It is ultimately up to us as consumers to put in our due diligence and make sure we are aware of the expected results and how they will play into our goals and lifestyles, etc. again, I am very sensitive. Some people may not need anything more than an OTC. But that's up to 'you' as a consumer to know your body

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exemestane is my go to. Every third day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt did warn me fair and square. I assumed inhibit e daily would be strong enough for me. It was not personally. I want to reiterate that I am VERY, OVERLY sensitive and get the nastiest of estrogen side effects when there is the potential for them. I knew this going and HONESTLY they were with it for the mood and performance benefits. BEING SAID: next time I use this product I will use a STRONG suicidal AI like exemestane at 12.5-25mg every 3rd day. The product works exactly as advertised. It is ultimately up to us as consumers to put in our due diligence and make sure we are aware of the expected results and how they will play into our goals and lifestyles, etc. again, I am very sensitive. Some people may not need anything more than an OTC. But that's up to 'you' as a consumer to know your body
Can't rep this comment enough times.

Very well said, brother.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the most potent AIs that is OTC?
I too am super sensitive to negative effects from estrogen, mainly pain behind my left nipple where I previously had gyno removal surgery that flares up on any product that increases estrogen. I've had good success with Black Lion Research Letrone, I typically use 1 cap a day, and when the pain flares up, bumping up to 2 caps a day for a few days is usually sufficient for the pain to subside.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit e is usually strong enough for me. In this case it was not. I did switch to Letrone and seem to be doing much much better (but I have also been off Testruction 3 days now) waiting on second bottle. Letrone at 2 caps may be good enough. Other than that I'm at a loss for a legit OTC ai. Maybe e pro+

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit e is usually strong enough for me. In this case it was not. I did switch to Letrone and seem to be doing much much better (but I have also been off Testruction 3 days now) waiting on second bottle. Letrone at 2 caps may be good enough. Other than that I'm at a loss for a legit OTC ai. Maybe e pro+
What sides or at what point did you notice the e side effects and how was this overall on your libido?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sides or at what point did you notice the e side effects and how was this overall on your libido?
Libido never took a hit. Sides really became apparent about two weeks in and peaked right around the end of week 4. I just got my second bottle in (been off only about 4-5 days but the sides dissipated rather quickly during that time frame using Letrone)
So I started back up today and will continue to use Letrone. I will assess if I need replace with exemestane but I don't have it on hand yet so

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Libido never took a hit. Sides really became apparent about two weeks in and peaked right around the end of week 4. I just got my second bottle in (been off only about 4-5 days but the sides dissipated rather quickly during that time frame using Letrone)
So I started back up today and will continue to use Letrone. I will assess if I need replace with exemestane but I don't have it on hand yet so
So what was your estro side? Water weight?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
About to use Testruction, Rebirth, and Alphamax XT and Perform by AI sports as a mini OTC stack for PCT did 2 weeks of clomid im especially sensitive to clomid so i stopped after 2 weeks and starting this pct lets see how much Testruction can help in a pct

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to use Testruction, Rebirth, and Alphamax XT and Perform by AI sports as a mini OTC stack for PCT did 2 weeks of clomid im especially sensitive to clomid so i stopped after 2 weeks and starting this pct lets see how much Testruction can help in a pct
You got your AI lined up?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You got your AI lined up?
I also have some Forma Stanzol V3 and the main ingredient CHAG is supposed to have very strong AI properties but some have said its close to a prohormone and im not sure if i want to use it in fear of it slowing down recovery, mind shedding some light on this?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you using Alphamax XT, Rebirth, and Testruction all combined?

That's a whole lot of overlap if I recall.

Here's Alphamax XT lable for dsade to chime in on Testruction side. I'd like to see your full planned layout, I think we can fix it up for you YoungBodyBuil

Attachments

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Are you using Alphamax XT, Rebirth, and Testruction all combined?

That's a whole lot of overlap if I recall.

Here's Alphamax XT lable for dsade to chime in on Testruction side. I'd like to see your full planned layout, I think we can fix it up for you YoungBodyBuil
The only overlapping ingredient of the 2 formulas is Longjack i believe? Correct me if im wrong. Yes i was planning on using these 3 for an OTC PCT i know just how strong testruction is as ive used it before so i figure stacked with Rebirth itll do wonders and then some of the AI support from the alphmax. Still hesitant on the forma stanzol v3 and may use it depending on your guys opinions.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the help btw! Much needed!
dsade cubsfan815

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My current lay out is BLR Rebirth
2 caps AM 2 caps PM
Testruction
3 caps AM 3 caps PM
Alphamax XT
2 caps AM 2 caps PM

AM multivitamin and PM multivitamin
Fish Oill
100mgs CoQ10
500mg TUDCA

Throwing in Perform by AI Sports Nutrition on days that I need the libido.

Only thing im on the fence about using is Forma Stanzol V3 as im not sure if its main ingredient CHAG is suppressive.