EvoMuse Strafe™ Writeup

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the new ingredients are not going to just make muscles bigger, but increase potency and make your balls bigger, don't worry - we're not purposely making you "little pals" up North feel self-conscious.
Blaming any "shrinkage" on the cold weather

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working on a surprise for you guys next week, I hope.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol ^

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, good deal from here in the lab.

Very successful test of the orange-pineapple flavoring. For my west coast people it tastes reminiscent of Cactus Cooler. Everyone else, it's sort of like Orange Julius.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw the post on fb about this -- super excited!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cactus cooler is amazing! I need to try this bad boy.

dafeesh34

Awards
dsade Are the mega pouches on the shopify store the new flavor?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dafeesh34

Awards
not yet, next week will be the OP batch.
Awesome thanks, hoping to get some brite hybrids along with the new strafe flavor so that's perfect. You're absolutely killing it lately!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm SO excited for the new flavor.

I have 3 tubs of OG and I'm waiting on OP to switch things up for my pre-bed treat!

CF2

Awards
  • Established
β-Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate (HMB) Promotes Neurite Outgrowth in Neuro2a Cells
PLoS One. 2015 Aug 12
Salto R1, Vílchez JD1, Girón MD1, Cabrera E1, Campos N2, Manzano M2, Rueda R2, López-Pedrosa JM2.

Abstract

β-Hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (HMB) has been shown to enhance cell survival, differentiation and protein turnover in muscle, mainly activating phosphoinositide-3-kinase/protein kinase B (PI3K/Akt) and mitogen-activated protein kinases/ extracellular-signal-regulated kinases (MAPK/ERK) signaling pathways. Since these two pathways are related to neuronal survival and differentiation, in this study, we have investigated the neurotrophic effects of HMB in mouse neuroblastoma Neuro2a cells. In Neuro2a cells, HMB promotes differentiation to neurites independent from any effects on proliferation. These effects are mediated by activation of both the PI3K/Akt and the extracellular-signal-regulated kinases (ERK1/2) signaling as demonstrated by the use of specific inhibitors of these two pathways. As myocyte-enhancer factor 2 (MEF2) family of transcription factors are involved in neuronal survival and plasticity, the transcriptional activity and protein levels of MEF2 were also evaluated. HMB promoted MEF2-dependent transcriptional activity mediated by the activation of Akt and ERK1/2 pathways. Furthermore, HMB increases the expression of brain glucose transporters 1 (GLUT1) and 3 (GLUT3), and mTOR phosphorylation, which translates in a higher protein synthesis in Neuro2a cells. Furthermore, Torin1 and rapamycin effects on MEF2 transcriptional activity and HMB-dependent neurite outgrowth support that HMB acts through mTORC2. Together, these findings provide clear evidence to support an important role of HMB in neurite outgrowth.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade would dosing Strafe post workout be as beneficial? I fall asleep at times before I can drink it and have forgotten multiple doses. Just trying to find another way to still reap the benefits

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade would dosing Strafe post workout be as beneficial? I fall asleep at times before I can drink it and have forgotten multiple doses. Just trying to find another way to still reap the benefits
If it's a matter of you forgetting and falling asleep, then yes definitely.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's a matter of you forgetting and falling asleep, then yes definitely.
Yeah I eat and try to wait at least 90 mins before drinking it but I end up falling aslp say 4 times out of 10. Post workout would be better but if its waaaaay more beneficial pre bed then ill figure something out

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I eat and try to wait at least 90 mins before drinking it but I end up falling aslp say 4 times out of 10. Post workout would be better but if its waaaaay more beneficial pre bed then ill figure something out
There are 3 times when Strafe would be beneficial (within an hour of protein):
1st thing in the am
Post workout
Pre-bed

Matt recommended pre-bed since 3 servings a day would get quite expensive but if funds allow you could dose post-wo and again pre-bed if you remember. Worst case you at least got a serving in and will reap the benefits

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
How can you afford to sell this at that price point???

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know the full answer but dsade is not known for gouging the consumer.

Rumour is he lives out an old Ford Pinto. I am not sure if that's true or not ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's mostly only being sold direct. While it sells direct there is enough profit to justify keeping it a live SKU.

When I get to the point where I am making 10k units per batch, then I get a price break that will allow me to go ahead and use the retailer route.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge sale right now... $50 for a 3 pack. Thanks, Matt!
Once in a while I'll do a sale "at cost" to give you guys a chance to try things that you haven't had a chance to yet.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I missed the sale, decided today to bite the bullet but was too late!

dafeesh34

Awards
Yeah, I missed the sale, decided today to bite the bullet but was too late!
I've learned that when Matt puts up a good deal, I don't think anymore, I just click "add to cart."

My credit card hates me, but damn am I a happy customer.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just cracked open a new tub of strafe last night. Forgot how much i enjoyed this stuff. Canteloupe flavor is so unique

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about a third flavor. No hints.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've still yet to try the new flavor lol

jmaplewood

Awards
Hey any of you guys get a tub of strafe that was rock solid on the inside? I just received the 2 pack and they're both like that. Still OK to take? I think it would probably dissolve if I can get it broken up in small enough pieces to get a decent measurement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey any of you guys get a tub of strafe that was rock solid on the inside? I just received the 2 pack and they're both like that. Still OK to take? I think it would probably dissolve if I can get it broken up in small enough pieces to get a decent measurement.
We've had some pretty nasty humidity lately. I've added the dessicant packs to the next batch order, but it should still be soft enough to scoop

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put it in a blender

jmaplewood

Awards
Nice. Didn't think of that. I've been breaking off a decent size chunk and using the bullet blender to mix it, been working well. Saw on facebook dsade was giving a discount on strafe for those that had solid tubs. Gotta get on it and order a couple more.just waiting for brite restock

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Didn't think of that. I've been breaking off a decent size chunk and using the bullet blender to mix it, been working well. Saw on facebook dsade was giving a discount on strafe for those that had solid tubs. Gotta get on it and order a couple more.just waiting for brite restock
Yeah blending it should do the trick. Had to do that with my rebirth

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Discount is voided if you use blender to break it up :smite:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade Matt, can I take this standalone before bed i.e. with no meal or protein shake? Thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade Matt, can I take this standalone before bed i.e. with no meal or protein shake? Thanks.
Not dsade but I used to do that when it first released. Can help prevent catabolism and help with recovery while you sleep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can if you've had protein within the preceding 2-3 hours. You just want a pool of amino acids to draw from to add new muscle, but you don't have to take it with protein per se.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I don’t have the scoop does 4 tbs equal a serving size?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I don’t have the scoop does 4 tbs equal a serving size?
Sorry, I didn't realize there were no scoops. No, a heaping tablespoon should be good.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I didn't realize there were no scoops. No, a heaping tablespoon should be good.
Thanks, taking it a couple days now noticed improved vascularity, and more restful sleep I get the vascularity but why better sleep? Reading this thread I am not the only one to see improvement in sleeping through the night.