EvoMuse Strafe™ Writeup

DarthGainer

Awards
Cheers guys. Honestly Can't wait for this, I think this will become a staple for me.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
subbed for update
def a staple
how many servings per container?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hopin to grab few bottles to go along with rest of my evomuse stack....myopeptide...gut health

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
****. 20 bucks for shipping?
Are you overseas? I usually end up losing money on international shipping, depending on weight.

If you want to hit me up direct, shoot me your address and I can get you an exact shipping quote.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you overseas? I usually end up losing money on international shipping, depending on weight. If you want to hit me up direct, shoot me your address and I can get you an exact shipping quote.
Is this the price its going to retail for? Holy expensive addition to supplement regiment!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Are you overseas? I usually end up losing money on international shipping, depending on weight.

If you want to hit me up direct, shoot me your address and I can get you an exact shipping quote.
PM sent

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regarding when things are in stock, just make sure you're following the Evolutionary Muse facebook page. That's almost always the first place I hear anything (though I often see it here shortly afterward, too).

And those shirts -- yeah, super soft and the perfect cut/fit. Love mine.

DarthGainer

Awards
Really wanted this but never got the international delivery quote :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really wanted this but never got the international delivery quote :(
My fault...been incredibly slammed trying to get product out. Let me check my PMs again.

DarthGainer

Awards
Cheers dsade, I didn't mean it to come off as moany as it looks lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers dsade, I didn't mean it to come off as moany as it looks lol.
Not moany at all. We all love and want EvoMuse. All should be sad if they don't have it :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't forgotten you, just totally slammed

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Got a tub of Strafe yesterday and was wondering if there is any reason not to take it with any kind of various sleep aid. I rotate between Sleephoria, ZMA/melatonin and a phenibut based product from time to time.

Thanks!

-Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a tub of Strafe yesterday and was wondering if there is any reason not to take it with any kind of various sleep aid. I rotate between Sleephoria, ZMA/melatonin and a phenibut based product from time to time.

Thanks!

-Matt
No reason not to...the original design was to take right before bed.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Cool... Just wanted to make sure everything played nice together.

Will start tonight!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
so i know it has been said to take this with protein before bed, but what about with a higher dosed EAA/ BCAA supplement instead?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i know it has been said to take this with protein before bed, but what about with a higher dosed EAA/ BCAA supplement instead?
That's an acceptable method, as well.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Tried it today for the first time and I have to say flavor is great but poor mix ability with a spoon and cup. Cant wait to have a mid night pump!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it today for the first time and I have to say flavor is great but poor mix ability with a spoon and cup. Cant wait to have a mid night pump!
Get a Spider Bottle my man :)

I'm jealous I still haven't got to try Strafe. Recovery has been very improved from the feedback we have got.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, all of the powders have very poor solubility in water. Tough problem to overcome..been trying to mix it with Lecithin as an emulsifier with limited luck.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I usually use a shaker cup but had to use that for my myopeptide strawberry protein ;). Profile is great, hopefully helps as an anti catabolic throughout the night time hours

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually use a shaker cup but had to use that for my myopeptide strawberry protein ;). Profile is great, hopefully helps as an anti catabolic throughout the night time hours
Love the strawberry.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I mixed the strafe w the muopeptide with absolutely no problem with mixing

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I mixed the strafe w the muopeptide with absolutely no problem with mixing
I didn't think the flavors would go together well. Strawberry only goes good with banana and blueberry to me.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think the flavors would go together well. Strawberry only goes good with banana and blueberry to me.
I would give it a shot, I liked it, seemed a little weird at first, but I wasn't a huge fan of the strafe flavor at first..now it's much better

This stuff has been great for me, hope it's the same for you

dafeesh34

Awards
I'm thinking about adding another dose of Strafe to make it 2 on workout days. Do you think this would be more beneficial - in addition to the pre bed dose - to be taken first thing in the morning? Or post workout? I still have 3+ tubs so want to give this a try for a few weeks. I didn't think Strafe was going to be coming back with all of the new products so I stocked up.

Also, if you ever do release a bigger size (660 grams?), I would have ZERO problem paying upwards of $65-$75.. Although it's hard for me to pick one favorite supplement from EvoMuse, Strafe may very well be my favorite.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really considering it. In the pouches and only having to pay one "fill charge", then keeping it a shopify exclusive it's like a buy 2 get 1 free.

Helpfulness is what we're trying to determine. It depends on how hard you train really.

dafeesh34

Awards
I'm really considering it. In the pouches and only having to pay one "fill charge", then keeping it a shopify exclusive it's like a buy 2 get 1 free.

Helpfulness is what we're trying to determine. It depends on how hard you train really.
Right on. I'm gonna give the first thing in the morning second dose a try for a few weeks and see how that goes. I only lift 4x week (when I'll take 2x dose), but workout 6-7 (cardio, HIIT, or metcons on "off" days) unless its a deload week. If one were to take this first thing in the morning, would you accompany it with a scoop of protein or some BCAA/EAAs? or just as is?

And if you do decide to pull the trigger on the bigger size, I'll be purchasing some right off the bat!

Thanks for the quick reply as well!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on. I'm gonna give the first thing in the morning second dose a try for a few weeks and see how that goes. I only lift 4x week (when I'll take 2x dose), but workout 6-7 (cardio, HIIT, or metcons on "off" days) unless its a deload week. If one were to take this first thing in the morning, would you accompany it with a scoop of protein or some BCAA/EAAs? or just as is?

And if you do decide to pull the trigger on the bigger size, I'll be purchasing some right off the bat!

Thanks for the quick reply as well!
Strafe already has BCAAs, so you would want to mix it with a whole protein.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant wait to try this.. looking forward to the Triple Stack :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to try this.. looking forward to the Triple Stack :)
Triple Stack is going to be THE stack of the year. Meeting at 1:00 to verify production schedule is on time...gonna hammer it down, bitches - gonna spin this whole world down and we gonna all get jacked.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triple Stack is going to be THE stack of the year. Meeting at 1:00 to verify production schedule is on time...
gonna hammer it down, bitches - gonna spin this whole world down and we gonna all get jacked.
Yea boyee. In for dem gainz...!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already loving the addition of Strafe and feeling fuller all the freakin time. Got 5 bottles of OG Myo stashed away and grabbed another Strafe last week. Cannot wait for the triple stack to just get crazy.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Triple Stack is going to be THE stack of the year. Meeting at 1:00 to verify production schedule is on time...gonna hammer it down, bitches - gonna spin this whole world down and we gonna all get jacked.
Damn man, so pumped for this! Maybe I should have said so jacked for this... Eh oh well, hurry up July!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meeting just ended...as of now we are right on schedule. Week of July 4th we're gonna turn you into TRUE AMERICANS!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Meeting just ended...as of now we are right on schedule. Week of July 4th we're gonna turn you into TRUE AMERICANS!
Just might have to bust out the George Washin-GUNS shirt to celebrate

Matt

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thought you were going make us lean not obese.

Sorry snobby CDN here lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since the new ingredients are not going to just make muscles bigger, but increase potency and make your balls bigger, don't worry - we're not purposely making you "little pals" up North feel self-conscious.