EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone have any tips to really maximise specific area gains? like for example when mine comes in on chest days I plan to do 3-6 sets of push ups in the morning then doing my normal chest routine at night... just trying to really shape the chest.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade this latest version with the phosphatidic acid carrier is the best version yet, with it being a thinner solution spreads better, absorbs faster and seems like nothing is really crashing out. Just a few days in using it but much overall experience so far than the versions before.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade this latest version with the phosphatidic acid carrier is the best version yet, with it being a thinner solution spreads better, absorbs faster and seems like nothing is really crashing out. Just a few days in using it but much overall experience so far than the versions before.
How much you using and how often?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the smell with this version... I've used it in the past and loved the results. Thickness, smell, and time of application were my issues.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
How is the smell with this version... I've used it in the past and loved the results. Thickness, smell, and time of application were my issues.
there is a post in this thread from bigsmall in 2018 saying a newer version just came out that doesnt smell. i took a chance and ordered it today, knowing how morbid my personal attempt to transdermally experiment with aRa went in the past; no joke, i had to trash a dress shirt after a second wash that was followed by soaking it in detergent and oxyclean for 3 days failed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is a post in this thread from bigsmall in 2018 saying a newer version just came out that doesnt smell. i took a chance and ordered it today, knowing how morbid my personal attempt to transdermally experiment with aRa went in the past; no joke, i had to trash a dress shirt after a second wash that was followed by soaking it in detergent and oxyclean for 3 days failed
Ara stinks. Smells like rancid chicken fat.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's thinner more like androLO, not as brown or thick as previous versions, not as smelly either, so def worth a try with this version. I'll be picking up a couple more bottles at least.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the exact same issue with TopMuscle in that I had a lot of clothes ruined by the smell of the product. I really enjoyed the results but I found that it was impossible to fully remove the smell from myself or my clothing, and sweating after a shower would release the product from my pores into my clothing.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I had the exact same issue with TopMuscle in that I had a lot of clothes ruined by the smell of the product. I really enjoyed the results but I found that it was impossible to fully remove the smell from myself or my clothing, and sweating after a shower would release the product from my pores into my clothing.
the unrelenting smell has to be solely from the ArA. and yet, im confused as to why everyone isnt talking about ruined clothing. when i used ArA alone, i was using what must be a exponentially larger dose so ill be running some tests. Im in as much of a corporate work environment as anyone could imagine. I can schedule stench lasting a few hours, but one lasting days? id be fishfood

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's thinner more like androLO, not as brown or thick as previous versions, not as smelly either, so def worth a try with this version. I'll be picking up a couple more bottles at least.
How does it compare to regular ara?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does it compare to regular ara?
I mean, it's more than just ARA and then dosage of it is far less than orally taking 1gram (or more) of ARA/X-gels, so a bit difficult to compare provides a full solid pump and fullness. I don't get any soreness (even using x gels) that many get when using ARA, but dosage of it is far less and I am only using it 1x/day, so ymmv. That didn't answer your question, lol sorry man.
I did recently add in 3 X-gels preWO for kicks and have really been enjoying that, even better pump/fullness

jaeger01

Awards
I use topmuscle with sh**y workout clothes that I don't mind getting smelly. It's soooo worth it for the pumps

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can’t tolerate oral ARA, but love top muscle. I don’t know what the big deal is, I already have cloths I use for the gym only anyhow and they are black in color. Never noticed a smell after washing. I use top along with Androlo twice a week.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ok so it sounds like people are saying the smell comes out. I know there are different extracts of ara and maybe a more refined one reduces the perma-smelly portion? also, again i was using alot of ara alone when i had to trash the shirt, and as someone who has taken alot of ingredients transdermally with rose-scented dmso, i have found the perma-stench to be very unique to ara. how soon are people seeing pumps from this?

Last edited:
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok so it sounds like people are saying the smell comes out. I know there are different extracts of ara and maybe a more refined one reduces the perma-smelly portion? also, again i was using alot of ara alone when i had to trash the shirt, and as someone who has taken alot of ingredients transdermally with rose-scented dmso, i have found the perma-stench to be very unique to ara. how soon are people seeing pumps from this?
I apply 5 minutes before working out and get an immediate pump and increased performance I would not otherwise get.

ReformedNerd

Awards
I apply 5 minutes before working out and get an immediate pump and increased performance I would not otherwise get.
Nice!

Do you apply to legs and all or limit to certain muscles?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The secret is in the carrier that allows for deep penetration into the muscles. Rather than lingering on or near the surface of the skin, it is fully absorbed - therefore the smell is dramatically reduced.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice!

Do you apply to legs and all or limit to certain muscles?
I have been using for about 4 years on upper body twice a week. I have massive legs (I m a powerlifter), but have gone through a couple of shoulder surgeries (both sides) over the past three years. So I have been using it mainly to bring up lagging body parts and give those areas more performance and recovery.

jaeger01

Awards
I mostly use on arms and shoulders and the pump is always unreal. About to start my first new bottle with the new carrier