EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since the re-release there has only been one batch until yesterday when the second batch was completed.
Grabbed two of the new bottles/batch, these dispense the same amount compared to the previous bottles, yas?

Also, have a label you can upload?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dint have the labels yet.

Looks like the pumps put out slightly less.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How do you go "keep it away from the joints" for shoulders? What does away mean , in like, inches?
Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you go "keep it away from the joints" for shoulders? What does away mean , in like, inches?
Thanks!
Try to keep it in the bellies.

Chest and shoulders are pretty easy. Arms are tougher as the elbow joints are under pretty thin skin.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to keep it in the bellies.

Chest and shoulders are pretty easy. Arms are tougher as the elbow joints are under pretty thin skin.
How big is the dose? If it's like a quarter size I can thin it out out over surface area.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How big is the dose? If it's like a quarter size I can thin it out out over surface area.
Trying to get used to the new pumps. Looks like 2 pumps per "side", and yeah it's slightly larger than a quarter.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now you just need to come out with a Mid-back TM applicator device, lol
It's called a girlfriend.

Maybe someday, bro

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can I do something about the redness and itching other than wearing long sleeves? The redness is pretty awkward
I guess waiting for the redness to subside (takes some hours in my case) is not good

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I do something about the redness and itching other than wearing long sleeves? The redness is pretty awkward
I guess waiting for the redness to subside (takes some hours in my case) is not good
That’s increased blood flow. It’s doing what it’s supposed to.

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed that the first few pumps where much thicker than the rest and also the redness was much more pronounced, or maybe I am just getting used to it. Also, did I hear something about MSM in the new product?
Because I felt my muscles loosening up ( have some torn muscles and lots of scar tissue).
If so, would transdermal MSM (DMSO or something) be helpful in that regard, helping with scar tissue, knots?
Thanks!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started using one of the bottles from the most recent batch the past couple of days, def a bit more potent in terms of itch, redness, lol... But love that pump and swoleness from it. Such a great product

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve never seen that before. Where do I find one of these?
If you ain't memeing, you can just search "lotion applicator" on Amazon and a billion different ones will pop up lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you ain't memeing, you can just search "lotion applicator" on Amazon and a billion different ones will pop up lol
Eh, yeah I was trying to make a joke about the girl. Sometimes my delivery isn’t great.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i actually looked at the back applicator, do you think it could be used accurately and spread evenly. Seriously I may try it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i actually looked at the back applicator, do you think it could be used accurately and spread evenly. Seriously I may try it.
Probably. Got a picture?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using this on my quads lately and nastiness of the pump and contractions has the Tom Platz work out video playing in my head, where he is yelling "KILL ME" going to extreme failure while someone is pushing down on the leg extension pad . Love it !

kira1357

Awards
Anyone have advice about using topmuscle and androlo on the same parts (bi, tri, delts mostly)? Was thinking top pre workout, andro after post workout shower, top later in afternoon and andro before bed. Or can I layer them at the same time? @dsade

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone have advice about using topmuscle and androlo on the same parts (bi, tri, delts mostly)? Was thinking top pre workout, andro after post workout shower, top later in afternoon and andro before bed. Or can I layer them at the same time? @dsade
I use them at the same time - super effective. I just use a little less of each.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool, thanks for answering. Why do you use less of each, just to make it less oily?
Just too much sauce all in one area I guess. I figure too much and it may not get absorbed. I seem to get great results from about 1/2 of each.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually apply TM once/day, but yesterday I did a second application. Ohhhhhh maaaan, I woke up so SORE! DOMS in my legs hit hard overnight, I usually get sore on the second or third day if i feel anythingat all. I didn't do anything differently or go super heavy.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would Top Muscle work well on the stomach and or the chest? I got a flabby gut I am trying to trim down atm and my chest is a bit flabby, but I also have a bit of a gyno flare up atm, it wouldnt make that worse would it?

kira1357

Awards
Would Top Muscle work well on the stomach and or the chest? I got a flabby gut I am trying to trim down atm and my chest is a bit flabby, but I also have a bit of a gyno flare up atm, it wouldnt make that worse would it?
Maybe top muscle would work well on your chest, shouldn't flare up gyno, but I'd prefer androlotion for flabby gut

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go with AndroLo for your gut

kira1357

Awards
Yeah have been doing it past week just 2 pumps once a day tho, I am worried about it going systematic even though it shouldnt.
I've also wondered about a bit of it going systemic but am starting my second 8 week run with it and didn't notice any suppression symptoms the first time... to me it seems like a good middleground between natty anabolics and systemic prohormones

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will be using top muscle on my chest, is it best to do twice a day and everyday or just on workout days or chest days?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be using top muscle on my chest, is it best to do twice a day and everyday or just on workout days or chest days?
Lately I've just been applying preworkout on whatever I'm doing that day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok nice so don't need to do consistent daily applications on the same area? You can just benefit from applying to one muscle area once to twice a week?
I'm still seeing good results

kira1357

Awards
I also see great results preworkout and at night, usually on arms and shoulders only on days when I hit those

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also see great results preworkout and at night, usually on arms and shoulders only on days when I hit those
Arms, shoulders, and chest seem to be the most responsive.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So do you apply twice on the days you hit certain muscles? like for arms do you do pre workout and then again later? sorry just trying to clarify clearly what people do. I work out at night so I would probably apply in the morning and then again pre workout for chest and arms on another day

kira1357

Awards
So do you apply twice on the days you hit certain muscles? like for arms do you do pre workout and then again later? sorry just trying to clarify clearly what people do. I work out at night so I would probably apply in the morning and then again pre workout for chest and arms on another day
You're correct - I only use it on my arms and shoulders because I'm happy with how my chest, back and legs are doing, but you could use it anywhere. I think your plan sounds good, just make sure there's a few hours between application and showering if you shower after working out. And most of all enjoy the crazy pumps

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
is this not available anymore? would like to try it! Can’t seem to find it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this not available anymore? would like to try it! Can’t seem to find it

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry yeah I did see that. Was unsure because of the redux remix part lol. Thank you