EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my first bottle from DPS today...

Obviously I had to try it out.

The smell is something that I definitely have to get use to... The consistency is thick, color is dark brown. One pump is about a dime size. It spreads on the skin decently, and dries quickly.

Next use will be tomorrow afternoon before my workout... Will see how it goes.

And I know it's been said several times, but it's safe to assume that this bottle I received today from DPS is part of the new batch?

Last edited:
SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I applied it to upper arms, biceps and tri's prior to training.

Results were.... AWESOME.

The pump and overall hardness to my arms was legit. Felt the difference right away.

Very good first impression.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more to add to your experience @SwoleNation
Have used it on and off... But each time it has been very good.

The only reason why I don't use it full time is the application process.

I usually workout at the gym available at my work, and usually workout after work. I try to keep my supplement use pretty private. We share a locker room, I really don't like applying it in front of people.... Even though it's all natural.

So when I'm in the clear, I would apply it... When people are around, I don't.

With that said... I WISH I could use it every workout because my experience using it has been nothing but positive. The pumps and muscle hardness that comes from it are legit.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have used it on and off... But each time it has been very good.

The only reason why I don't use it full time is the application process.

I usually workout at the gym available at my work, and usually workout after work. I try to keep my supplement use pretty private. We share a locker room, I really don't like applying it in front of people.... Even though it's all natural.

So when I'm in the clear, I would apply it... When people are around, I don't.

With that said... I WISH I could use it every workout because my experience using it has been nothing but positive. The pumps and muscle hardness that comes from it are legit.
Yep. That’s my issue as well. The only time I can really apply it would be on the weekend. Not sure how effective it would really be if I can only apply twice a week but I do have a bottle of this and that would be my only choice.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep. That’s my issue as well. The only time I can really apply it would be on the weekend. Not sure how effective it would really be if I can only apply twice a week but I do have a bottle of this and that would be my only choice.
Been using Top Muscle since it came out on one muscle group (working them twice a week) since it came out and have got great results.

halfhuman

halfhuman

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Need to give this a try ASAP