EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my first bottle from DPS today...

Obviously I had to try it out.

The smell is something that I definitely have to get use to... The consistency is thick, color is dark brown. One pump is about a dime size. It spreads on the skin decently, and dries quickly.

Next use will be tomorrow afternoon before my workout... Will see how it goes.

And I know it's been said several times, but it's safe to assume that this bottle I received today from DPS is part of the new batch?

Last edited:
SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I applied it to upper arms, biceps and tri's prior to training.

Results were.... AWESOME.

The pump and overall hardness to my arms was legit. Felt the difference right away.

Very good first impression.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more to add to your experience @SwoleNation
Have used it on and off... But each time it has been very good.

The only reason why I don't use it full time is the application process.

I usually workout at the gym available at my work, and usually workout after work. I try to keep my supplement use pretty private. We share a locker room, I really don't like applying it in front of people.... Even though it's all natural.

So when I'm in the clear, I would apply it... When people are around, I don't.

With that said... I WISH I could use it every workout because my experience using it has been nothing but positive. The pumps and muscle hardness that comes from it are legit.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I usually workout at the gym available at my work, and usually workout after work. I try to keep my supplement use pretty private. We share a locker room, I really don't like applying it in front of people.... Even though it's all natural.

With that said... I WISH I could use it every workout because my experience using it has been nothing but positive. The pumps and muscle hardness that comes from it are legit.
Yep. That’s my issue as well. The only time I can really apply it would be on the weekend. Not sure how effective it would really be if I can only apply twice a week but I do have a bottle of this and that would be my only choice.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep. That’s my issue as well. The only time I can really apply it would be on the weekend. Not sure how effective it would really be if I can only apply twice a week but I do have a bottle of this and that would be my only choice.
Been using Top Muscle since it came out on one muscle group (working them twice a week) since it came out and have got great results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to give this a try ASAP

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many Serving per bottle?
Depends on how much you use. I'm coming to the end of my bottle and it's almost 3 months.

Maybe I should be super greedy and make smaller bottles?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok so it need to be use on training day on the muscle you train that day. Let say ist monday and I do peck, the day after I also need to put it back on my peck 24 hrs later, (tuesday) is that right? so if a train 4 time per week I need to use it every day. so with and every day application it will last 3 months?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so it need to be use on training day on the muscle you train that day. Let say ist monday and I do peck, the day after I also need to put it back on my peck 24 hrs later, (tuesday) is that right? so if a train 4 time per week I need to use it every day. so with and every day application it will last 3 months?
To be fair I dont apply to my legs for various reasons, so that cuts down on amount.

Those bottles generally give about 200 pumps.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be fair I dont apply to my legs for various reasons, so that cuts down on amount.

Those bottles generally give about 200 pumps.
Is that because of pain cause by the ARA or this side effect is non existant with Top muscle?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
and how many pump should be apply to one muscle group? Do you have a example of the Schedule you use personelly? Knowing that you dont apply to your legs

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
and how many pump should be apply to one muscle group? Do you have a example of the Schedule you use personelly? Knowing that you dont apply to your legs
I apply one pump to each side of bi's, tri's and shoulder / outer pec and another 1/2 pump on the rest of my pecs.
So 3-4 pumps @ twice a week. I don't use the product anywhere else. Bottle lasts forever.
Figure out your needs and you can figure out how much you will need. Apply it as recommended on the bottle - petty straight forward. I can't take oral ARA, but this product is no problem.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that because of pain cause by the ARA or this side effect is non existant with Top muscle?
No, because my back has gotten so bad that my legs dont work so well. Weakness, loss of balance and control. The little leg work I can do doesn't justify.

Plus, lots of hair.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok thank you all for the feedback, just order a bottle. will stat it after christmas and i will ensure to come back here for some feedback. Dsade how long to ship to Canada normally?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok thank you all for the feedback, just order a bottle. will stat it after christmas and i will ensure to come back here for some feedback. Dsade how long to ship to Canada normally?
Canada really has their act together lately. Shipments have been taking under a week.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, because my back has gotten so bad that my legs dont work so well. Weakness, loss of balance and control. The little leg work I can do doesn't justify.

Plus, lots of hair.
Serious question: have you considered applying to legs and using russian stim/ NIR / occlusion combo? I am experimenting with this for my second application during the day. You obviously know more about your condition, but you would at least be getting some sort of mechanical tension through that method.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am curious about this, can you wear a white shirt after applying this (obviously let it dry first) but if you sweat will it create those brown stains or whatever?

Bit confused on how people are dosing it.

Is it 1 pump left bicep/tricep then 1 pump on shoulders?
or
1 pump on bis/tris and spread to shoulder too
Then is it one pump each pec or just spread that too?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am curious about this, can you wear a white shirt after applying this (obviously let it dry first) but if you sweat will it create those brown stains or whatever?

or
I don't notice any carry over to cloths or staining, but I don't wear white shirts that often. Do you mean a gym shirt your going to sweat in?

1 pump for me covers the top of my shoulder (and as much of the rear delt I can reach) and the bicep and tricep. I add about 1/4 - 1/2 pump on my pec and repeat on the other side. So 2.5-3 pumps for bi, tri, shoulder and pec.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't notice any carry over to cloths or staining, but I don't wear white shirts that often. Do you mean a gym shirt your going to sweat in?

1 pump for me covers the top of my shoulder (and as much of the rear delt I can reach) and the bicep and tricep. I add about 1/4 - 1/2 pump on my pec and repeat on the other side. So 2.5-3 pumps for bi, tri, shoulder and pec.
Cheers!
Yeah gym Tshirt, some I wear are white and using topicals previously left some stains haha.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cheers!
Yeah gym Tshirt, some I wear are white and using topicals previously left some stains haha.
Ok. You will have to give it a try - think it may depend how much you sweat as well. Have a good run!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote

or
did that once, and can´t use the tank anymore… lol. You will have to wait for it to dry and try not to sweat much.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

**Update**

Had to come on here and give an update... Since this pandemic started, I've only been working out at home. With that I've been able to use this product on the regular, especially when working upper body. I've been doing upper and lower body intervals. On upper body days I apply to chest, arms, shoulder, etc. Each and every workout since starting has been amazing. The swoleness and overall muscle fullness has been unreal. I don't use a pwo, I apply Top Muscle about 20 minutes before workout and after first set mind/muscle clicks right in.

I can honestly say it has been great and will buy again.

mokoko

Awards
Can anyone here confirm local muscle hypertrophy?

Also, I can get some beta version bottles, are they any good? i don't care about the smell, but it looks like they are 2 years old already...

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Also, I can get some beta version bottles, are they any good? i don't care about the smell, but it looks like they are 2 years old already...
Most definitely provides local hypertrophy - works super well on lagging body parts. The Beta's were awesome - I used both Beta versions. They just smell funny as Matt did not have a masking agent developed yet. No problem on aging - just shake them up if they are liquidy. They may remain somewhat liquidy - which is no problem. Apply it to the body part(s) before you workout and than later in the day.

mokoko

Awards
Most definitely provides local hypertrophy - works super well on lagging body parts. The Beta's were awesome - I used both Beta versions. They just smell funny as Matt did not have a masking agent developed yet. No problem on aging - just shake them up if they are liquidy and apply it to the body part(s) before you workout and than later in the day.
Awesome mate. Thanks for the answer!

I will be running it with AAS (Test e 500, dbol) for 16 weeks on my biceps and forearms. I might also add transdermal Yk-11 that I formulated.

I will (hopefully) do a log on it if I can get some bottles. With measuring and everything.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've had a few bottles go bad over time to where the smell goes from bad to completely unbearable. Keep that in mind when picking these up.

mokoko

Awards
I've had a few bottles go bad over time to where the smell goes from bad to completely unbearable. Keep that in mind when picking these up.
So unbearable that they will kick me out of the gym? I guess i can cover it up with a transdermal patch or simething to minimize the smell.

How were your results?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So unbearable that they will kick me out of the gym? I guess i can cover it up with a transdermal patch or simething to minimize the smell.

How were your results?
If the bottles are spoiled you likely won't be able to stand the smell yourself, the odor depends on which round of betas you end up with. The original was naturally musky smelling, then later betas had a coverup scent added. I'm not sure if you would get kicked out, but the smell can be pretty embarrassing. I've had pretty good results on the product, with very noticeable improvements in my upper arms, chest and traps. Over time I came to the conclusion that the second application 12 hours after the workout wasn't worth the constant bad smells that were eminating from the area of application.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote

How were your results?
Not going to lie, the version I purchased in like January 2018 smelled like piss, vomit, and wet dog all blended together; I’m not being hyperbolic, either. You can discern the smell of all three individually, but the aggregate smell is worse.

The new version is more effective, and smells 100x better. It still smells bad, but people won’t really smell it on you unless they’re right next to you.

On the bright side, since the pandemic I recently moved to the south and workout in my garage in the evenings, and top muscle is the best damn mosquito repellent I’ve ever used. I will get bites on my ankles despite wearing thick Nike sweats and tall socks, but nothing touches my upper body where the top muscle is, lol. I’m pretty sure it kills them on contact.

I’ve actually come to like the smell of top muscle because it’s associated with consistently amazing, skin splitting pumps, but the second application still isn't worth it unless you want to taint your couch, your bed, and any chance of sexy time with your/a lady.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Top Muscle ages like fine wine. I will buy if u don’t want it. I loved all the beta versions.

mokoko

Awards
Ok, I won't be getting it after all, seems like the seller won't ship to my country (I'm not in the US). and it's out of stock currently.

I will try to make my own ArA topical cream with some capsaicin + yk-11. This is as close as it will get to Topmuscle. I will run it with Test and Dbol / Anavar. I will you keep you updated if you're interested. My goal is to develop my forearms, biceps and triceps.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To those interested, looks like DPS got some in. I ordered a couple bottles already.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well maybe I bought the only 2? Looks sold out now.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whaaat? I got so excited for a sec. I wonder if they just found a couple old bottles? I doubt Matt made another batch and said nothing about it.

Lucky grab if it wasn't a website mistake. I'm jealous.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whaaat? I got so excited for a sec. I wonder if they just found a couple old bottles? I doubt Matt made another batch and said nothing about it.

Lucky grab if it wasn't a website mistake. I'm jealous.
So I ordered 2 but got an email from DPS that they only had 1 bottle. Weird. They must have found a random bottle or something.

Cmur12190

Awards
Any idea when this will be coming back in stock?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started using my 4th consecutive bottle of TopMuscle. I think I got the remaining batch from Flex It. Anyways, prior 3 were fine. Smell wasn’t too bad. This bottle smells so bad. Like sour milk. Can’t use it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those not aware or haven't seen the post, SMOLDER is in stock on the Evo site. Once enough is sold it will fund an updated TOP MUSCLE run have grabbed three so far.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this transdermal differ from Androlotion?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those not aware or haven't seen the post, SMOLDER is in stock on the Evo site. Once enough is sold it will fund an updated TOP MUSCLE run have grabbed three so far.
I'd be over that but I still have like 3 bottles of Eviscerate that are a few years old I need to use up.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matt,

You have many products with high demand and a lot of requests to replenish stock so could you please provide any more insight for the return of Topmuscle?

Assuming supply chain and finances are not issues :)

Thanks