• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much Ara per serving?

Also will this be available in the UK? Tried to post that before but it didn’t

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please share a photo/description of the bottle the betas came in? I have a handful of unlabeled evomuse bottles and can’t tell what’s what. Thanks in advance.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Beta came in a white pump container - which is the same container used for the production lablelled bottles. The beta substance was a thick brown consistancy and smelled terrible. The production substance is anywhere (depending on when you bought it) from thick brown to watery (non pumpable) and the smell is masked with vanilla.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Guess I’ll just have to open one to see if it’s hypernova or topmuscle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Guess I’ll just have to open one to see if it’s hypernova or topmuscle.
You should be able to smell it through the bottle. The betas were very strong smelling, but the second release had labels.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The next edition of Top Muscle should come in a spray bottle. I feel like a quarter of every serving gets wasted on my hand

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d show pictures but the app won’t let me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be putting up a sale tomorrow.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have two bottles of top muscle that are so water...nothing comes out of the pump. I have had to take the canister apart to obtain the content in which i put on manually by gestimating. Really pissed at how much i paid. I have happy with the beta version and then got two cans of this watery garbage.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles of top muscle that are so water...nothing comes out of the pump. I have had to take the canister apart to obtain the content in which i put on manually by gestimating. Really pissed at how much i paid. I have happy with the beta version and then got two cans of this watery garbage.
PM me and I will send replacements

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TopMuscle Sale....$49.99

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TopMuscle Sale....$49.99

Awesome, going to grab a few bottles. One question I have is do you have any suggestions for how to deodorize clothing after using the new TopMuscle formula? I find that the musk scent tends to linger in my clothing, even after washing the clothes. I do find that the initial smell is much improved over the original, but don't care for how the aroma is seemingly impossible to remove from clothing after use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, going to grab a few bottles. One question I have is do you have any suggestions for how to deodorize clothing after using the new TopMuscle formula? I find that the musk scent tends to linger in my clothing, even after washing the clothes. I do find that the initial smell is much improved over the original, but don't care for how the aroma is seemingly impossible to remove from clothing after use.
You have to take off and nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I use Gain flings and they work fine, but then again I haven't really found that much scent left on my workout clothes.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long would a bottle last , I get that it depends on workout frequency . How many pumps per bottle etc .
?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long would a bottle last , I get that it depends on workout frequency . How many pumps per bottle etc .
?
It should last you around 6-7 weeks.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
So, are we ever going to see any more ClearEdge? You got me hooked on it, and now I feel like a slug.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Done with my bottles and not sure what I was suppose to feel long term

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Done with my bottles and not sure what I was suppose to feel long term
I have been using it for shoulders and chest and have added size and strength and most importantly it has helped me avoid injury! I am an older guy and I am back incling 245 for reps. Top Muscle has become a staple for me and one bottle lasts super long the way I am using it. Did you get any results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Capped version??
This particular formula won't work in capsule form, due to tissue specificity. However, MyoSynergy Elite is getting a thorough update, incorporating some of the absorption enhancement advances I've made. Look for a great powerhouse formula.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using it for shoulders and chest and have added size and strength and most importantly it has helped me avoid injury! I am an older guy and I am back incling 245 for reps. Top Muscle has become a staple for me and one bottle lasts super long the way I am using it. Did you get any results?
No.

mochill

Awards
I want the new top muscle formula , my last version is sitting not bring used because of the smell. I have miss the sale :(

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much would you want for your bottle if you aren't going to.use it?

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I want the new top muscle formula , my last version is sitting not bring used because of the smell. I have miss the sale :(
if you are within Europe shoot me pm to take it away from you. ;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purchased a beta bottle.

During the week, I go to the gym right after work @ 5:00. I really don't have any time or place to apply this immediately pre-workout. It would just look weird in the locker room lathering myself up. Anyways, would this product be a waste if I could only apply in the morning and not be able to workout until the evening?

Also, on the weekends I can apply pre-workout. Would this still be effective if I only applied on the weekend?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purchased a beta bottle.

During the week, I go to the gym right after work @ 5:00. I really don't have any time or place to apply this immediately pre-workout. It would just look weird in the locker room lathering myself up. Anyways, would this product be a waste if I could only apply in the morning and not be able to workout until the evening?

Also, on the weekends I can apply pre-workout. Would this still be effective if I only applied on the weekend?
The pre-workout application is highly recommended. You shouldn't really have to apply a lot, and only to the working muscle for the day.

That said, it's not a complete waste at once a day, but results will be less than ideal.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a chance to test out the new formulation once so far. I applied prior to my arm workout, and then applied a followup application about 13 hours later the following morning. I can't say it felt significantly different during the workout than any of the other formulations as I had the same great pump (unlabelled beta, two scented versions I've used as well). I have noticed some crazy vascularity that extended well into yesterday after my followup application which was cool. Scent seems about the same as the previous batch of bottles I have, product absorbed quickly similar to previous versions.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used the new version as well. It dires faster, smells better, and the hardness that I get from it is just as good as the original even when I wake up the next morning.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade, save some stock for your store too, if i receive my last order, i will order a few more :D

mochill

Awards
I have that version , I was want the latest version of top muscle with less smell and better absorbing

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have that version , I was want the latest version of top muscle with less smell and better absorbing
bro, Matt replaced his stock and the stock at DPS with the new version. DPS will show stock this week....

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
First application of the new and improved version today. Absorption is nearly instant. Very impressive. Odor is a distinct improvement. Still there, but milder and more pleasant than previous versions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long ago was the newest version available?
I sent out a few about 2.5 weeks ago. DPS got their replacement stock yesterday.

kid amnesiac

Awards
I’ve been using the new version of Top Muscle for a few weeks. All in all, I’ve been in a rut @ the gym due to lack of working out due to work & kid stress. This has been a huge motivating factor to getting me back in. I have been applying one pump to each body part being worked (except legs) pre-workout & the another prior to bed - meaning one pump on right bicep / one on left bicep. I actually think going forward I may use a half pump on each arm, pec, etc. The effects are rapid & profound. What I notice the most is the pump, hardness & vascularity. I’m a big fan of ARA but cannot deal with systemic usage due to previous back injuries so this is a very unique way to benefit from the pros & not experience the cons. I’m getting ready to order a bunch from either Shopify or DPS. Thanks, Dsade for another killer product.

PS - the smell is minor & I like it!