EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
dsade how far out should we apply this before working out? Immediately preworkout? 30 min before? 1 hour before? etc

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What about UD?
Patrick Arnold sells a TD VERSION, it's the only way it absorbs well.

This is included!

It's like 5 products in 1! Good example of much other companies rip you off for 1-3 ingredients, some which contain cheap ingredients too. Matt's pricing is amazing.

I expect recomp/fat loss from UA alone. I hope it's a nice dose!

Only reason this thread isn't 200 pages yet, is because Matt doesn't hype products. He simply put the whole write up out, weeks before release. You gotta love that! Mad respect.
matt's reputation speaks for itself...he aint no glory hound, just nose to the grindstone.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This is ambition at its best. I'm blown away by the idea, the research, the product. I'm definitely in for this. Awesome Matt, just awesome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you ship to Australia? Just tried to purchase Vector but no bueno.
Of course. I have a lot of customers in Australia.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You caught me having a pre-bed bowl of ice cream

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a dose of Defuse...just the way I like it

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you ship to Australia? Just tried to purchase Vector but no bueno.
I ordered 6 bottles, no dramas.

Try again.

Matt ships to Australia, I'll be putting an order through for myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have this ready to go in a week...just waiting on 3 ingredients.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have this ready to go in a week...just waiting on 3 ingredients.
Awesome! I’m a bit skeptical on how well it will work for localized muscle growth but I can’t wait to give it a shot. I’ll log for you again if you can’t find any interested loggers;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome! I’m a bit skeptical but I can’t wait to give it a shot. I’ll log for you again if you can’t find any interested loggers;)
You mean, when we tell you that you can gain 20 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks, with out NATURAL supplement - you don't fully believe us? Where is the trust!?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any codes for this when it comes out? I’ll be getting a few.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

TheNatural21

Awards
Can I use my points on Shopify for a pre-order?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I never buy a product when it first comes out because I don't like buying on hype. I always wait for all the consumers to buy it first and review it no matter how good the intro sale is. But I am tempted to make an exception for this one.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never buy a product when it first comes out because I don't like buying on hype. I always wait for all the consumers to buy it first and review it no matter how good the intro sale is. But I am tempted to make an exception for this one.
IMO it seems like the “main” ingredients have been proven to be effective.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hype is only used when substance and science aren't.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

Trademark that phrase and put it on a t-shirt!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade Can you give us an idea of results you or others have had with TopMuscle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was coming off almost permanent crippling back injury and worked my way back up from 182. I've been using the TopMuscle beta (about 50% of the completed formula), I believe, about 6-7 weeks (mostly arms/Shoulders). I started testing at around 217-218 and I am at 241 currently. While some is persistent muscle memory, I have never been over 235 or so pounds, so this is new territory for me.

I'll have some tester bottles available ASAP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

Trademark that phrase and put it on a t-shirt!
That reminds me...I need to get more T-shirts made. Anyone have/know a guy?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some idea. All the assessment will do is foster more skepticism.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get the skepticism...but for me, Matt has won me over with his attitude, professionalism and help he has personally shown me. He has won me over and his products are top notch. I can whole heartedly give him the benefit of the doubt.

GutHealth is worth its weight in gold and then some. I can't even tell you how many times it has saved me from being sick while everyone around me has something. Clear Edge has helped tremendously in school and allowed me to pass a state licensing exam, all while majorly cramming for only two days prior. I am horrible at cramming and from past experience I tend to do worse. In a similar state exam, I studied for two weeks prior and scored lower than this exam (the first exam with extended studying was without Clear Edge).

Didn't mean to derail the thread, but just wanted to send some love to Matt!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't been taking too many pictures, except for Virile Mane Serum updates, but here was 3 days ago at 241 - shoulder day.
march 4th.jpg

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get the skepticism...but for me, Matt has won me over with his attitude, professionalism and help he has personally shown me. He has won me over and his products are top notch. I can whole heartedly give him the benefit of the doubt.

GutHealth is worth its weight in gold and then some. I can't even tell you how many times it has saved me from being sick while everyone around me has something. Clear Edge has helped tremendously in school and allowed me to pass a state licensing exam, all while majorly cramming for only two days prior. I am horrible at cramming and from past experience I tend to do worse. In a similar state exam, I studied for two weeks prior and scored lower than this exam (the first exam with extended studying was without Clear Edge).

Didn't mean to derail the thread, but just wanted to send some love to Matt!
Matt is honestly a great person. People on here know he isn't about hype...but he works so hard for this stuff. I am lucky enough to hear some of his ideas when he is researching them and I will wake up in the morning with a dozen emails sent at 3 AM or whatever hours of the night I am sleeping and he is up working on things that make my head spin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And note the awesome head of hair.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That beard game is on point!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some idea. All the assessment will do is foster more skepticism.
Not from me. I have been a non responder to at least a few of his products, but I know his integrity is only matched by his need to make the best science backed products on the market.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not from me. I have been a non responder to at least a few of his products, but I know his integrity is only matched by his matched by his need to make the best science backed products on the market.
Hit me up when I post it for sale and I will send you a bottle for free.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit me up when I post it for sale and I will send you a bottle for free.
None of his products have worked for me.

What do I get? ?

Jk

I'm definitely ordering at least 4 bottles, just because Matt never has enough stock.

There's way too many goodies in this, tho I agree I'm not sure how I'll rub it into my hairy legs! ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of his products have worked for me.

What do I get? ��

Jk

I'm definitely ordering at least 4 bottles, just because Matt never has enough stock.

There's way too many goodies in this, tho I agree I'm not sure how I'll rub it into my hairy legs! ��
Each bottle will come with a bottle of Gorilla Glue.

Step 1: shave legs
Step 2: Apply TopMuscle
Step 3: Apply Gorilla Glue
Step 4: put hair back on legs
Step 5.???
Step 6: Bigfoot.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hype is only used when substance and science aren't.
I hope for the release of Topmuscle u can make new professional website, i wish try your products first time since came across you on message boards. Most site seems 1990s and not even sure if all soldout, jumbled products no categorie, hey yes u may hate IT but lots of talent out there.. just wish with launch of top muscle and few other products there is a refresh.. just some positive feedback.. i keep my eyes open

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
In for the release!

Me and the wifey are currently rocking Hypernova. She loves it. Nice upgrade to Supernova.

Looking forward to testing this out. And as others have stated. Regular ARA in pill form nearly destroyed me.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Gonna give top muscle a try - love ARA, but my like others say my 50 year old joints cannot.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
This is so far over my head but it looks awesome from what my simple brain can understand!! Lol

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Each bottle will come with a bottle of Gorilla Glue.

Step 1: shave legs
Step 2: Apply TopMuscle
Step 3: Apply Gorilla Glue
Step 4: put hair back on legs
Step 5.???
Step 6: Bigfoot.
You can totally save us some time and effort and just mix the gorilla glue straight into the bottle!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More on PTP-1b inhibition and IGF-1 signaling.

Abstract

The evolutionarily conserved IGF-1 signalling pathway is associated with longevity, metabolism, tissue homeostasis, and cancer progression. Its regulation relies on the delicate balance between activating kinases and suppressing phosphatases and is still not very well understood. We report here that IGF-1 signalling in vitro and in a murine ageing model in vivo is suppressed in response to accumulation of superoxide anions (math formula) in mitochondria, either by chemical inhibition of complex I or by genetic silencing of math formula-dismutating mitochondrial Sod2. The math formula-dependent suppression of IGF-1 signalling resulted in decreased proliferation of murine dermal fibroblasts, affected translation initiation factors and suppressed the expression of α1(I), α1(III), and α2(I) collagen, the hallmarks of skin ageing. Enhanced math formula led to activation of the phosphatases PTP1B and PTEN, which via dephosphorylation of the IGF-1 receptor and phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-triphosphate dampened IGF-1 signalling. Genetic and pharmacologic inhibition of PTP1B and PTEN abrogated math formula-induced IGF-1 resistance and rescued the ageing skin phenotype. We thus identify previously unreported signature events with math formula, PTP1B, and PTEN as promising targets for drug development to prevent IGF-1 resistance-related pathologies.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Subbed for the release!! Sounds like a dope product, down to my last bag of BMP Powder.. can’t wait to try this out next.. dude always coming out with some innovative supps