dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started today! Few questions
Can I add some oil to this or will it mess with the absorption? Cuz it dries very fast
Any prohormones in this? Cuz I def feel something happing in the testicles
Biggest concern is the smell. Not really liking the scent and it lingers. Been on my hands the passed few hours even with washing a few times and I’m concerned cuz it’s been “down there” for awhile too. How long does it take to go away?
What kind of oil? It already has ArA oil in it, which is emulsified into a soluble blend for better absorption. Adding any kind of oil would likely not do much. Same with any other powdered ingredient.

The new process doesn't allow for additions, really, since they will just kind of suspend instead of going into a solution that will allow for absorption.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@dsade whats the median expected gains with this product? I noticed the same thing with the smell as the poster above. have been using it for a week now and the temp gains have already increased by 1 cm

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade whats the median expected gains with this product? I noticed the same thing with the smell as the poster above. have been using it for a week now and the temp gains have already increased by 1 cm
That's tough to quantify, since the actual routine hasn't been standardized yet. The final formula was just sent out, so feedback from now on is going to be vital for me to make any adjustments before I file the patent.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 40 and I can say with latest batch I notice a definite increase in erection strength.. quickly

I'm using Invictus currently as well and my refractory period is lowered and libido is increased. I'm guessing some of that is from the b-aet in invictus.

Either way potent combo. Last night after using bathmate.. I let the wife catch a glance...she instantly asked for "backrub"

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 40 and I can say with latest batch I notice a definite increase in erection strength.. quickly

I'm using Invictus currently as well and my refractory period is lowered and libido is increased. I'm guessing some of that is from the b-aet in invictus.

Either way potent combo. Last night after using bathmate.. I let the wife catch a glance...she instantly asked for "backrub"
How do you use the bathmate? I found the best way is 5mins in at 80% max pump then jelq for 1-3 mins then repeat 2-3 times... but this is a bit annoying so normally I just do 15 mins straight then some jelqs haha. I also dont use it in the shower as I dont shower too long, I use a towel and drink bottle and use it in my study, not as messy as youd imagine

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you use the bathmate? I found the best way is 5mins in at 80% max pump then jelq for 1-3 mins then repeat 2-3 times... but this is a bit annoying so normally I just do 15 mins straight then some jelqs haha. I also dont use it in the shower as I dont shower too long, I use a towel and drink bottle and use it in my study, not as messy as youd imagine
Lately I've just been standing in shower for about 15mins while my wife takes her makeup off and does her bedtime routine. I shower in morning, so at night I just fill it up and stand in there. It works well sometimes like last night lol. I have been just going 15-20 mins straight. Last night I added a non stim pump product. I think that helped with the pump!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lately I've just been standing in shower for about 15mins while my wife takes her makeup off and does her bedtime routine. I shower in morning, so at night I just fill it up and stand in there. It works well sometimes like last night lol. I have been just going 15-20 mins straight. Last night I added a non stim pump product. I think that helped with the pump!
L-Citrulline really works well the morning of and then about 45 before PE aswell, I just keep forgetting to use it lol

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When you finalze the product and process, will you be posting the process on the site?

If so, please tell me there will be illustrations😁

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you finalze the product and process, will you be posting the process on the site?

If so, please tell me there will be illustrations😁
First illustrations will be stick figures, final pictures will be a pop-up centerfold.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think I'll pick some up just for the libido boost sounds like a last batch tweak.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty decent hang this morning. As for some last minute tweaks, I’d really consider something to help with the scent. I showered and laundered my clothes last night and it still smells everywhere the cream touched, penis, boxers and hand slightly. Also those little black specs are concerning as ppl would feel it’s not all getting absorbed in the skin. But as of now I’m liking the product.
Would love to see an ingredient list as well.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never really noticed the burning sensation until I applied it post jelq. Although wasn’t as bad as I thought it be. Went away rather quickly

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for those who have used the previous versions of hung @Sparta12 @dsade @cubsfan815 .. were you able to keep your gains after discontinuing (or) do the gains disappear after a few weeks of stopping hung

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for those who have used the previous versions of hung @Sparta12 @dsade @cubsfan815 .. were you able to keep your gains after discontinuing (or) do the gains disappear after a few weeks of stopping hung
I would say some of it diminishes, however that could just be the extra little bit of plumpness it provides. Other than that, I can say I have kept my gains, especially the girth.

This new version I am noticing that if I use Bathmate at night, I wake up and I'm still fuller and longer while flaccid. I am noticing with newest version that it feels way more sore the day after exercise.

I would like to add in a traction device in anyone has a good recommendation of one.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say some of it diminishes, however that could just be the extra little bit of plumpness it provides. Other than that, I can say I have kept my gains, especially the girth.

This new version I am noticing that if I use Bathmate at night, I wake up and I'm still fuller and longer while flaccid. I am noticing with newest version that it feels way more sore the day after exercise.

I would like to add in a traction device in anyone has a good recommendation of one.
thanks for the response.. I use the ESL40 as an all day stretcher, not sure if its still in production. for traction device, sizegenetics and phallosan forte are the top choices.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You can get cheap vacuum extenders off ebay, too be honest they are just as good as the expensive ones at 1/20th the cost lol.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yay got my latest batch, gonna try bathmate with it, excited to see how it feels

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More bottles arrived today, along with a MUCH more potent GSK-3b inhibitor. Got a new batch ready to go.

Got about 20 that will be up later....again, please only pick up 1 per person.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More bottles arrived today, along with a MUCH more potent GSK-3b inhibitor. Got a new batch ready to go.

Got about 20 that will be up later....again, please only pick up 1 per person.
I'm going to need a crane soon

Cliffs on GSK-3b again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In case you HAVEN'T read the TopMuscle writeup (shame on you), activation of the WNT/b-Catenin pathway is essential for growth of most tissues (with some exceptions)

GSK-3b is a negative regulator of WNT/b-catenin.

Recommend you read this....this is im-POR-tant

Anyone that tells you that we can't effect post-pubertal penile enlargement is full of ****.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also fun to note that while i've had one HELL of a time initiating Shh signalling (which is another key pathway to penile growth) GSK-3b also puts the breaks there too.....

Great article on gsk-3b

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt these up yet? Says sold out already. I'm going to message you on FB tomorrow.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey @dsade can you not label the packages as "hung lotion" my housemates already think I am a deviant haha and I want to get the newest new batch too. In terms of progress, I feel as though I have a new dick compared to the one at the start of the year, a lot thicker, noticeably longer. I like the consistency of the latest batch (well 2nd latest) a lot easier to rub in and less residue

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has it sold out already or not been put up yet?
There are only 20, but I don't think he put them up. I saw he had something going on on Facebook, so could be delayed for 12 hours or so

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey @dsade can you not label the packages as "hung lotion" my housemates already think I am a deviant haha and I want to get the newest new batch too. In terms of progress, I feel as though I have a new dick compared to the one at the start of the year, a lot thicker, noticeably longer. I like the consistency of the latest batch (well 2nd latest) a lot easier to rub in and less residue
Sorry for the embarrassment. I'll label them a hemorrhoid balm next time.

Adding stock after coffee.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed one.

I'm running some epiandro/androsterone right now so that should help.

I'm going to start a jelq routine, but turn on whether I should get a bathmate or a hanger, or neither and stick to the basics.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed one.

I'm running some epiandro/androsterone right now so that should help.

I'm going to start a jelq routine, but turn on whether I should get a bathmate or a hanger, or neither and stick to the basics.
Depends on what you’re looking for. Jelqing is great overall but if you want length go for a stretcher. Girth I’d use the bath mate.

Personally I’d say the bathmate and jelq for now

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed one. Bathmate and Hung is amazing for girth. Stretcher is my next purchase

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Apologies if this was already answered - for the version with androgens, how long should we avoid contact with anyone else?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies if this was already answered - for the version with androgens, how long should we avoid contact with anyone else?
Probably a good idea to avoid contact for at least 2 hours, and maybe give the old willy a wipe down with some water as well.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just don’t go around touching people with your junk. Easy fix.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to go with a stretcher and the 90 day beginner routine from PEGYM. I'm off from work another 5 months, so I'll have the time to stretch and not have the misses be much the wiser.

Def want to focus on length and then put in time for girth. Beside I'm pretty sure girth will come with the besics anyway.

@dsade You interested in before and after pics or just measurements?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just realized this is a cawk enlargement supplement. lol. Whenever I visit this sub section for Evomuse about BMP I always see this post and think it's for HANGOVERS.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I just realized this is a cawk enlargement supplement. lol. Whenever I visit this sub section for Evomuse about BMP I always see this post and think it's for HANGOVERS.
Not sure if you read much of the thread but it's a topical to be used in conjunction with traction, jelqs or what have you. I'm not sure what that is exactly but I know Matt has a recommended routine to go along with it.

Last edited:
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else start the newest beta?

The batch right before this one was mixed perfectly and went on smooth.

The problem I'm having with newest version, is all the dark liquid has risen to the top. I'm mixing it with the last batch, however I'm nervous the ratio is now all out of whack.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been pumping with air pump and a cock ring, massive expansion so good! using the second latest version atm got 2 bottles. Mixes so well. Anyone got any results to report?

@Z28Luver7777
@cubsfan815

Last edited:

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been pumping with air pump and a cock ring, massive expansion so good! using the second latest version atm got 2 bottles. Mixes so well. Anyone got any results to report?

@Z28Luver7777
@cubsfan815
been using the version 4 for 4 weeks (2 pumps am / 2 pumps pm).. gaines .5 cm in length and .25 inches in girth

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cant say as am still using Hung. I still have another bottle to go after which I'll take a break for 2 months and measure again and report back.
Make sure you still jelq during the break time you still need to cement gains

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Make sure you still jelq during the break time you still need to cement gains
ofcourse. I just wanted to compare if theres any difference between Jelqing+hung vs only jelqing. The product as such is very good so far. I was stuck at 5 inches mid girth for almost a year and just in 4 weeks of using hung I was able to jump to 5.25 unpumped.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ofcourse. I just wanted to compare if theres any difference between Jelqing+hung vs only jelqing. The product as such is very good so far. I was stuck at 5 inches mid girth for almost a year and just in 4 weeks of using hung I was able to jump to 5.25 unpumped.
Nice! are you jelqing in the morning and pm? how many jelqs?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can only do 4 days of PE work a week. 2 days for length consisting mainly of bundled stretches and ADS for 4-5 hrs. 2 days for girth which involves 200 jelqs and 25 minutes low pressure pumping.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been not doing much last 1.5 weeks.. nasty bronchitis.

Still having mixabilty issue with version 6, that black liquid stays on top and comes out runny. Mixing it with version 5

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hung Muscle?
There was something about similar ingredients, I’m sure dsade said something about it before but not sure if he recommended tm to be used on the old boy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I'm primarily interested in. Please do another beta. I guarantee you'll sell out even if you double/triple the # of units.

Hell, I'll even prepay you today. Name your price.
Made some more of these today. They'll be up on the site this weekend. They are in the LARGE 8 ounce bottles.