EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's your training protocol?
Hey Dsade, I may have asked before, but got a question about lube or whatever best to use for jelqing... atm I apply the Hung and wait 10-15 mins then apply sorbolene then jelq, will sorbolene interfere with absorption of the hung at all?

Ingredients of sorbolene-
Water, glycerine, sorbitol, stearic acid, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, triethanolamine, triticum vulgare, germ oil, imidazolidinyl, urea, soduim benzoate, chloroacetamide, tetrasodium edta, p-chloro-m-cresol.

The other question I wanted clarifcation on was using the water based bathmates, is it better to apply wait 30-60mins then use the bathmate OR use the bathmate then use hung after? my thinking was after would still be fine, because the penis is in a expanded state and I can still do jelqing then... or do you think hung needs to be active (as in apply it well before) to get the best out of the expansion?

Hope that makes sense, too much pre work out atm haha

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also recent study (granted small subject study)
https://phallogauge.com/jelqing/jelqing-results/

For people who are doubters, just give it a shot guys... 3 months, 200 jelqs a day, really isnt too much if you are willing to try. Combine this with Hung, .13 inches should be the minimum gain in length in this time

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade sorry to post again, just asking the question again;

Atm I apply the Hung and wait 10-15 mins then apply sorbolene then jelq, will sorbolene interfere with absorption of the hung at all?

Water, glycerine, sorbitol, stearic acid, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, triethanolamine, triticum vulgare, germ oil, imidazolidinyl, urea, soduim benzoate, chloroacetamide, tetrasodium edta, p-chloro-m-cresol.

The other question I wanted clarification on was using the water based bathmates, is it better to apply wait 60-120mins then use the bathmate OR use the bathmate then use hung after? my thinking was after would still be fine, because the penis is in a expanded state and I can still do jelqing then... or do you think hung needs to be active (as in apply it well before) to get the best out of the expansion?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade sorry to post again, just asking the question again;

Atm I apply the Hung and wait 10-15 mins then apply sorbolene then jelq, will sorbolene interfere with absorption of the hung at all?

The other question I wanted clarification on was using the water based bathmates, is it better to apply wait 60-120mins then use the bathmate OR use the bathmate then use hung after? my thinking was after would still be fine, because the penis is in a expanded state and I can still do jelqing then... or do you think hung needs to be active (as in apply it well before) to get the best out of the expansion?
Sorry, been heavy researching.

First, we have a BRAND new, extremely potent androgen for the formula. A couple of samples have gone out. We're elimninating the "need" for DHEA, but it will restrict some people's use. Fortunately it's so potent that it should be detectable, but WARNING ISSUED.

Sorbolone - mineral oil does form a coating over the skin, so would affect absorption. Apply the HUNG first. I would use the bathmate first, then apply the hung afterwards,

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, been heavy researching.

First, we have a BRAND new, extremely potent androgen for the formula. A couple of samples have gone out. We're elimninating the "need" for DHEA, but it will restrict some people's use. Fortunately it's so potent that it should be detectable, but WARNING ISSUED.

Sorbolone - mineral oil does form a coating over the skin, so would affect absorption. Apply the HUNG first. I would use the bathmate first, then apply the hung afterwards,
Will u be replacing the Dhea in your topical androgen muscle builder?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will u be replacing the Dhea in your topical androgen muscle builder?
Probably not. Androgens are great for penile tissue, but very lackluster for muscle building.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably not. Androgens are great for penile tissue, but very lackluster for muscle building.
How do I get my hands on this? I am smashing out exercises for the little big guy, I am up 1cm in El in the last 3 months, used your previous version for month and a bit then took 3 weeks off for holiday now back at it for last week and half with latest version. Just started bmp yesterday too and I believe you said that should benefit the PE too?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade have you looked into Red light therapy for enhanced recovery and growth for PE ? specifically 660nm and 850nm? I have been using it on my junk the past couple of days for 10 mins each day and I feel it helps with blood flow and erections.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
The consistency of this recent batch is a little off... it's not dispersed very well. It seems like the carrier solvent absorbs first and then globs of grey paste need to be rubbed in after.

Overall, it is a little tidier to apply which I appreciate. I've only had it for a couple days so not much more to say.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have no started doing two pumps (smallish pumps though) I really like the almost instant pumped up feel. I have lost track of how long I have been using it, will go back to my log... but I have definitely made gains.

At this stage, I will not attribute 100% of the gains to HUNG, but I will say it has definitely increased my flaccid a lot. When he is nice and warm, it is about 2cms longer and 1.5cms thicker than about 4 months ago. This could be attributed to some retention from exercises, but it is still amazing. Erect gains have been good aswell, past 4 months I have made 1.4cms in length, not really measuring girth at this stage.

These 4 months have included a holiday break for about 3 weeks and about 2.5 bottles of HUNG, previous version for first 2 months, now onto the new one the last 2-3 weeks. I am doing a log on PEGYM, I am very inconsistent haha.

I have now started using the Bathmate PM THEN applying Hung and doing some jelqs and stretches, the pump and length increase is amazing

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My routine has been;
AM(apply hung)- Left/Right/Out/UP Stretches holding for 25 kegals. After each stretch I do 10 helicopter stretches and after each set (lrou) I do 20-50 Jelqs. Repeat 3-4 times.

Extender: 2-6 hours during the day.

PM Bathmate- 15mins 3-4 times a week
Repeat AM routine. (If using BM apply hung after that, if not before stretches)

5-6 days a week. Might change it to 3 days on 1 day off tho

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My routine has been;
AM(apply hung)- Left/Right/Out/UP Stretches holding for 25 kegals. After each stretch I do 10 helicopter stretches and after each set (lrou) I do 20-50 Jelqs. Repeat 3-4 times.

Extender: 2-6 hours during the day.

PM Bathmate- 15mins 3-4 times a week
Repeat AM routine. (If using BM apply hung after that, if not before stretches)

5-6 days a week. Might change it to 3 days on 1 day off tho
what are your current stats? good routine btw..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jeez...I was just thinking..

If I were really wealthy, I would hire a live in house personal jelquer. They could also hang or swing from it as things progressed. Not overly attractive though as I would need to maintain a semi-erect state. This could be a fantastic way for an average looking lady (or male if preferred) to potentially make a good living!

I bet somebody out there has one..

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jeez...I was just thinking..

If I were really wealthy, I would hire a live in house personal jelquer. They could also hang or swing from it as things progressed. Not overly attractive though as I would need to maintain a semi-erect state. This could be a fantastic way for an average looking lady (or male if preferred) to potentially make a good living!

I bet somebody out there has one..
You jelq me and I will jelq you?

(no homo)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You jelq me and I will jelq you?

(no homo)
You are my first applicant and you will certainly be considered..

In the meantime, please PM me 3 references from non-family members. Friends and co-workers are acceptable. FYI, I will also have to run a background check, just to ensure that there is something on it.

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SO I measured this morning after a rest day... I am actually up .6 inches (from last proper measurement before starting hung) .5 the past 4 months, excited to see if I can get another .5inches this year!
I don't like saying this, but I will give my stats for length as of now, 6.5bpel. I am expecting 6.7 by end of year, hoping for 7... time will tell.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO I measured this morning after a rest day... I am actually up .6 inches (from last proper measurement before starting hung) .5 the past 4 months, excited to see if I can get another .5inches this year!
I don't like saying this, but I will give my stats for length as of now, 6.5bpel. I am expecting 6.7 by end of year, hoping for 7... time will tell.
How are you measuring, heard there is a specific way to do this?? With string?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are you measuring, heard there is a specific way to do this?? With string?
Using a ruler than using a soft tape measure to see if accurate. I don't have much fat pad so my BPEL is pretty much the same as NBPEL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New upgrade ready to go. Made some changes to the carrier as the last one started crashing out after bottling.

New feedback - after taking about 10 days off traction, I resumed. I was able to take the longest extender bars and add about 3-4 full rotations to the extender screws, which translates to about an additional 3/8". As well, for the first time, I am experiencing pronounced soreness all throughout the shaft, which is an "interesting" feeling.

I am working with someone with different areas of expertise and our skills are complemenary. We have a NEW androgen (DSHEA compliant) that is potent that will be added to the next betas, as well as a couple of ingredients that are amplifying stretch-induced "injury", which explains the soreness quite well.

We're coming into the home "stretch" here. I am sitting solid at around 1.5" total gained, with more dramatic (probably 30% gain in girth).

Exercise suggestion I worked out - Put the traction device on, but don't apply maximum stretch. Use both hands, thumb and first-middle fingers. Grasp the side cavities from both sides at the base, squeeze, and move upwards to the tip. DOn't do it aggressively as you will slip out of the traction device. Hopefully I explained this well. YOu are applying another dimension to the stretching, as the traction will be pulling upward and the squeeze (like a faux-jelq) will cause an outward pressure.

Final side note: IF you're watching the Epitome upgrade info on PTP-1b inhibition and vascular response, mine junk is getting ugly with vascularity and my erectile response is much improved.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also wanted to post another Traction hint.

If you find yourself at a sticking point, try keeping the traction device pointed up (close to your stomach) rather than pointing towards the ground (maximum stretch).

Expand the traction device until you feel a good stretch, the slowly start rotating it downwards. IF you feel the head slipping out then stop and hold it where it is. Give it a few minutes to accustom, then start rotating down farther. You will be able to ease it down into the longer stretch a little bit at a time.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New upgrade ready to go. Made some changes to the carrier as the last one started crashing out after bottling.

New feedback - after taking about 10 days off traction, I resumed. I was able to take the longest extender bars and add about 3-4 full rotations to the extender screws, which translates to about an additional 3/8". As well, for the first time, I am experiencing pronounced soreness all throughout the shaft, which is an "interesting" feeling.

I am working with someone with different areas of expertise and our skills are complemenary. We have a NEW androgen (DSHEA compliant) that is potent that will be added to the next betas, as well as a couple of ingredients that are amplifying stretch-induced "injury", which explains the soreness quite well.

We're coming into the home "stretch" here. I am sitting solid at around 1.5" total gained, with more dramatic (probably 30% gain in girth).

Exercise suggestion I worked out - Put the traction device on, but don't apply maximum stretch. Use both hands, thumb and first-middle fingers. Grasp the side cavities from both sides at the base, squeeze, and move upwards to the tip. DOn't do it aggressively as you will slip out of the traction device. Hopefully I explained this well. YOu are applying another dimension to the stretching, as the traction will be pulling upward and the squeeze (like a faux-jelq) will cause an outward pressure.

Final side note: IF you're watching the Epitome upgrade info on PTP-1b inhibition and vascular response, mine junk is getting ugly with vascularity and my erectile response is much improved.
Are you able to set aside 2 bottlea for me to buy when they are ready? I am logging this ATM on Pegym and will update mor regularly here and there. In regards to your extender comment, so are you saying you basically jelq with your thumbs while it is extended? If so I have been doing that a bit anyway haha, gets the blood pumped up the glands

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you able to set aside 2 bottlea for me to buy when they are ready? I am logging this ATM on Pegym and will update mor regularly here and there. In regards to your extender comment, so are you saying you basically jelq with your thumbs while it is extended? If so I have been doing that a bit anyway haha, gets the blood pumped up the glands
Yeah, no problem. I worked a bit with the carrier today and it seems stable with good absorption.

Yep, basically a pseudo-jelq. Just make sure you aren't at full extension or you will pull the head out.

You can also apply the HUNG onto the lower part of your shaft while it's in the extender if you want. Seems to absorb extra well.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, no problem. I worked a bit with the carrier today and it seems stable with good absorption.

Yep, basically a pseudo-jelq. Just make sure you aren't at full extension or you will pull the head out.

You can also apply the HUNG onto the lower part of your shaft while it's in the extender if you want. Seems to absorb extra well.
I really like applying HUNG after using the bathmate then waiting 30 mins to absorb and doing some jelqing and manual stetches... I then walk around feeling like King Dick because the flaccid is hanging so gosh damn low and thick haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like applying HUNG after using the bathmate then waiting 30 mins to absorb and doing some jelqing and manual stetches... I then walk around feeling like King Dick because the flaccid is hanging so gosh damn low and thick haha.
I was liking it too, but then I started getting carpet burns on the head of my dick from scraping on the floor.

Probably because my legs are only 2 inches long.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was liking it too, but then I started getting carpet burns on the head of my dick from scraping on the floor.

Probably because my legs are only 2 inches long.
Also what is the best jelqing lubricant to use to make sure it doesnt effect absorption? and does using your hands to rub it in effect it too? should we apply with gloves then let it sit 30 or so mins?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also what is the best jelqing lubricant to use to make sure it doesnt effect absorption? and does using your hands to rub it in effect it too? should we apply with gloves then let it sit 30 or so mins?
I rub in in with my hand. Unfortunately I now wear a regular glove on one hand and I can only fit a catcher's mitt on the other.

If you apply hung first, then anything else applied on top of it won't affect it. I prefer my silicone lube.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you guys have a bathmate, buy a power ring (Gladiator, Spartan and Barbarian, different sizes) pump at 90% of maximum for 15 mins straight, take off power ring and put different (smaller) cock ring on at base of balls and jelq for around 50-10 reps. Apply HUNG and wait 30 mins. Admire gains

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Just want to go back to this for a sec, you saying you've gain 1.5 inches in length? What's your timeframe been again? And you using the androgen hung?

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been able to use this new version consistently because the new carrier/formula is much harsher than previous versions.

So far, I am noticing better girth by look and feel however I am not walking around with a semi all day like I was with the last two versions.

In about 8-9mos of inconsistent and very casual training (especially compared to the other guys here) I am 0.75" longer than before I started using any of the betas.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fixed the carrier, and absorption is incredible especially given the wide variety of solubility properties

Nice and gentle.

I'm actually getting SORE from the traction, having to cut it down to 3x a week.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fixed the carrier, and absorption is incredible especially given the wide variety of solubility properties

Nice and gentle.

I'm actually getting SORE from the traction, having to cut it down to 3x a week.
When will this version be available again? I haven't been on it for awhile, and I'm missing that all day plump feeling.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For anyone that is getting purple spots or dark spots on their dick from stretching and exercises, do helicopters spins and fire rolls for a couple mins a couple times a day. Side note, I caught up with an old flame on the weekend.

Safe to say she noticed the difference, I have always got comments like "you are really good at this/you move so well" etc etc, Saturday I got "**** you are so big"

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took a couple days off of exercise and just applied HUNG... I think my dick leveled up again, I can now physically see the volume increase (Length/Girth) not going to measure yet, I have just started my second bottle (Good work Dsade, they last over a month even with 2 pumps AM/PM)

Once I finish this bottle or if I get another noticeable increase I will measure and report. Still aiming for 6 hours of extending, manual work and some pumping eachday/EOD.

@dsade I am very keen on the new HUNG with the added component, I will buy them as soon as you have some ready for testing :p

Hoping for 7inch NBPEL by end of year! but will also be willing to work for it until Feb/March!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade how is that extra component/new formula going? I am still stretching pretty much everyday, slacking off on the manual work mainly just extender. Will check stats in about 1 month I reckon

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@dsade how is that extra component/new formula going? I am still stretching pretty much everyday, slacking off on the manual work mainly just extender. Will check stats in about 1 month I reckon
Hang In there buddy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have 1 ounce testers of the latest HUNG update posted tomorrow, with the androgenic component.

Please only pick them up if you are keeping track.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have 1 ounce testers of the latest HUNG update posted tomorrow, with the androgenic component.

Please only pick them up if you are keeping track.
Super excited. Do you also place the cream on the testicles?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super excited. Do you also place the cream on the testicles?
You can apply BEHIND the testicles, since a large portion of the penis extends all the way back, but there is no benefit to applying to the boys.

That's a tougher area to provide growth stimulus to, though my other invention pending will target that area.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price reduced back down, since I only have the 1 ounce bottles. My ingredients are running very, very low.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price reduced back down, since I only have the 1 ounce bottles. My ingredients are running very, very low.

No way I missed it? Or is it not live lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All gone

j/k, forgot to actually add stock.
Wanted to wipe out stock, was nice and just grabbed 1 so others could try as well lol.

Probably should have gone 2 though

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to wipe out stock, was nice and just grabbed 1 so others could try as well lol.

Probably should have gone 2 though
I honestly have one more tiny tweak to make before I start ordering mass ingredients, so feedback here is critical. These are the last of the betas I have.

Warning, you WILL notice increased soreness from traction, etc. When you do, try going to every other day unless you are G(H)ung Ho.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got two, one pump or two? Excited for this new development

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got two, one pump or two? Excited for this new development
Just make sure its covered completely and rub it in lasciviously.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Ahh dammit looks like I missed it! Let me know when you have a bottle or two back in stock that I can pick up.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to log this soon along side my lifting and supps.

Dsade I know you said bmp would be good to add, anything else you think would work along side hung? I will be cycling gear too as always.

I’m going to use hypernova on my pubic fat also and see if this makes a difference.

Just a note for guys that aren’t sure about measuring, the most accurate way to measure length is bpel, pressed as hard as you can against the pubic bone, not the gap between the penis and pubic bone as this gives a false measurement.
If your wanting just visual gains then you could measure nbpel, basically not pressing into the pubic bone but this is tricky because you could be growing but your fat pad is the same or bigger.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started today! Few questions
Can I add some oil to this or will it mess with the absorption? Cuz it dries very fast
Any prohormones in this? Cuz I def feel something happing in the testicles
Biggest concern is the smell. Not really liking the scent and it lingers. Been on my hands the passed few hours even with washing a few times and I’m concerned cuz it’s been “down there” for awhile too. How long does it take to go away?