EvoMuse Presents: GÜT HEALTH Ultimate

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what's a good number of drinks to cause the need to go back to 2 caps for a couple of days?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bout to order the year supply of gut health off the site, I know you shouldn't let probiotics sit for a while, am I better off just buying 1 or 2 at a time?
Can be stored in a cool place/fridge. This is what I'll do cause it's already getting hot here.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade could you please check on my order #4555 as the tracking link hasn't updated since March 2nd on pre-shipment status.

I usually get my US orders within 20-21 days.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
dsade could you please check on my order #4555 as the tracking link hasn't updated since March 2nd on pre-shipment status.

On FB he said he will be back in the office tomorrow, had some stuff happen that has kept him out.

But, he says he is super excited :p

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On FB he said he will be back in the office tomorrow, had some stuff happen that has kept him out.

But, he says he is super excited :p
Thanks for the update, I wouldn't know as I'm not on fb

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bump.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My 'order' too please.. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updating my list with today's reships now. Finally got a night's sleep under my belt.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any update

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Giving this a go for some ulcerative colitis, hoping it helps down the chanel

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be picking up the rest of the straggler orders tomorrow. This is getting ridiculous.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin 95 makes me poo. A lot. Will this make my guts dump all the good stuff built up by 6 months of gut health?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin 95 makes me poo. A lot. Will this make my guts dump all the good stuff built up by 6 months of gut health?
I just started Alphamax XT again last week, 50mg F95 daily in it. I actually didn't have hardly any problems since I am taking Gut Health Ultimate as well. Typically the 1st week of F95 tears me up. I think the Gut Health really helps.

YMMV

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I'm not very hopeful as my daily dose of EC induces BMs already haha.

All the increased gut motility in da world

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One reason why Gut Health works so well is because all of the strains I use attach very strongly to the enteric sites and they can't be displaced by other bacteria.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. Tossing F95 in for the final 6 weeks of my cut then

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
What version of guthealth do nutraplanet have? Is it ultimate or not?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do I store them? In the fridge?

It's getting pretty hot & humid already.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do I store them? In the fridge?

It's getting pretty hot & humid already.
Try to keep them out of direct sun, and make sure they are at most room temp. If it gets hotter where you are then the fridge is a good bet.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to keep them out of direct sun, and make sure they are at most room temp. If it gets hotter where you are then the fridge is a good bet.
Thanks!

On another note, during the first 5 days should I take both caps at the same time or split?

After the loading phase when is the best time to dose, morning or night ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

On another note, during the first 5 days should I take both caps at the same time or split?

After the loading phase when is the best time to dose, morning or night ?
I would take them both at the same time, like an intestinal tidal wave wiping out a bunch of crap in its way and leaving a nice calm environment for the new strains to take hold.

Chasingtails

Awards
Order placed and can't wait to get started! Order #5000, that has to be some sort of a milestone for you dsade

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Instantly working I've been taking two every night before bed and wake up like clockwork going to the bathroom, insane ! Better than v1

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran out of Gut Health a few days ago and I honestly feel less bloated since I've stopped taking it. I'm wondering if the updated version was just too much for me? I never got to try the version before, but my stomach is very sensitive. Whenever I would take 2 caps, either the loading phase or after drinking, it was some of the worst stomach issues I've ever had. One cap I didn't have any additional issues, but since stopping I do notice I feel better.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran out of Gut Health a few days ago and I honestly feel less bloated since I've stopped taking it. I'm wondering if the updated version was just too much for me? I never got to try the version before, but my stomach is very sensitive. Whenever I would take 2 caps, either the loading phase or after drinking, it was some of the worst stomach issues I've ever had. One cap I didn't have any additional issues, but since stopping I do notice I feel better.
How long did you only run one cap. You can also try one every other day?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long did you only run one cap. You can also try one every other day?
I went through two bottles, first 5 days was two caps and then other than a few times after drinking, it was only one cap a day. I was planning on trying every other day but I ran out in the middle of finishing the semester, moving, and starting a new job so it kind of fell to the bottom of the list for a while. I plan on picking more up and trying every other day. My girlfriend seemed to enjoy it and have no issues though.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished the loading phase on Tuesday and today was the second day at one cap.

Didn't experience any discomfort others have reported at 2 caps however there might be a slight bloat which could also be unrelated to GH.

Tomorrow I'll start taking it before bed and see how it goes.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I would notice if I took it prior to eating that I would bloat worse. Taking it pre-bed I've had no issues.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Will the 1 year supply from spotify store be available again soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all burned through the entire run in a flash. Should be about 6 weeks for restock.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
After talking with Matt today, wanted to let everyone know I will be trying this out and posting my results up as well. I have been diagnosed with UC since 2010. I have competed a few times since 240-245 on stage, so able to maintain mass pretty well, but as of late, had some pretty bad flare ups. I will keep everyone posted... I am definitely intrigued

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After talking with Matt today, wanted to let everyone know I will be trying this out and posting my results up as well. I have been diagnosed with UC since 2010. I have competed a few times since 240-245 on stage, so able to maintain mass pretty well, but as of late, had some pretty bad flare ups. I will keep everyone posted... I am definitely intrigued
Really, really looking forward to your feedback. I can't claim anything WRT your condition, lest the FDA drop the hammer on me, but I can count the number of messages from VERY happy customers with bowel problems in the hundreds.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a coworker grab some Gut Health Ultimate. He ordered his second bottle and it's due to deliver today. Heat index is 101, would it be ok sitting for 5 hours on porch? Or should he go home at lunch at bring it in? Obviously nothing we can do while it's in truck.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a coworker grab some Gut Health Ultimate. He ordered his second bottle and it's due to deliver today. Heat index is 101, would it be ok sitting for 5 hours on porch? Or should he go home at lunch at bring it in? Obviously nothing we can do while it's in truck.
Is it going to be in direct sunlight, or under a porch overhang, etc?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
corner of porch under overhang.
Well it's not ideal, but i specifically narrowed the strains down to these not only because of their biological effect, but because they are extremely resistant to environmental stressors.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it's not ideal, but i specifically narrowed the strains down to these not only because of their biological effect, but because they are extremely resistant to environmental stressors.
Thank you for the fast response. He's 60 min round trip from work, so he was hoping not to have to run home.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
How much zinc do you end up getting from this product? I plan on using Orange Triad at the same time as the new Gut Health but OT has 30mg of zinc citrate (200% RDA) so I don't imagine I want to be getting too much more than that on a daily basis. Any thoughts Matt?

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
How much zinc do you end up getting from this product? I plan on using Orange Triad at the same time as the new Gut Health but OT has 30mg of zinc citrate (200% RDA) so I don't imagine I want to be getting too much more than that on a daily basis. Any thoughts Matt?
Bump.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
34 mg of zinc per 150mg of Zinc-L-Carnosine.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm reviving this thread to say that many locals are seeing great results after I recommended gut health. Some are taking DR recommended probiotics and gut health puts them to shame.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm reviving this thread to say that many locals are seeing great results after I recommended gut health. Some are taking DR recommended probiotics and gut health puts them to shame.
Most docs don't know and don't care.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth... if you guys have an Instagram and are looking to try out Güt Health, then check out this promo they're doing with MAH! Its available to enter until Sept. 27th so there's quite a bit of time left! :D

Its pretty simple stuff, follow a couple pages and tag some friends on there and boom! you're entered for a chance to win 1 of 3 bottles available. Personally I have been using this stuff for the last month and I just feel better. Hard to explain but I'm rarely ever bloated, I'm pretty "regular" and I have little to no digestive issues. Basically any type of heart burn, stomach aches from certain foods, etc has went away using one cap per day. If I find myself eating like crap for a few days, Ill take 2 per day;1 in the morning and 1 before bed.

Anyhow, check the link below, I forgot how to embed but I promise its not a virus lmao :D
https://instagram.com/p/BZUw6THj6RP/

Reactions: CF2

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
dsade any problems having a larger meals something like 120 g oats 140 grams of blueberries and 110g protein powder then consuming gut health before bed. Know this product is superior than mainstream probiotics but don't know if product can be compromised with larger meals . Thanks for any info