EvoMuse Presents: GÜT HEALTH Ultimate

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
dsade any problems having a larger meals something like 120 g oats 140 grams of blueberries and 110g protein powder then consuming gut health before bed. Know this product is superior than mainstream probiotics but don't know if product can be compromised with larger meals . Thanks for any info
I usually take the product before bed with larger meals and still wake up with minimal or no bloat and stay pretty regular but that's just anecdotal I guess :)

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
dsade Whats the protocol to store does it need to be stored in fridge

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Bought two year supply in February hope I didn't make a dumb mistake by not storing in fridge since then. Having moved and such never thought about it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep all mine in fridge, however Matt did state that it's ok if you don't.

[quote name="ax1" post=5833331]Im thinking of getting a six pack of Gut Health. I dunno too much about these products but have noticed pro-biotics on the shelf and in the fridge in the store. Should gut health be refrigerated? And can potentially hot summer shipping effect quality of the product?[/QUOTE]

<br />
<br />
The strains I use in Gut Health are extremely hearty and can take some environmental exposure without much compromise. They are kept in a cool warehouse here, and once they arrive you should try and keep them in a cool dark place, but room temperature is fine. If you feel more comfortable refrigerating 4 or 5 bottles it certainly wouldn't hurt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade any problems having a larger meals something like 120 g oats 140 grams of blueberries and 110g protein powder then consuming gut health before bed. Know this product is superior than mainstream probiotics but don't know if product can be compromised with larger meals . Thanks for any info
That's a pretty hefty meal. The only person I've ever seen eat like that is Rosie, at about 115lbs.

I would wait a while before taking the Gut Health. Even though the EnteriCaps don't break open until they hit the gut, that much food matter in the way might hinder colonization in the upper small intestine (though it might assist transit to the lower SI/Colon).

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much zinc is ok to take in a day? There’s already 30mg in my multi and there’s 30mg in this Gut Health...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much zinc is ok to take in a day? There’s already 30mg in my multi and there’s 30mg in this Gut Health...
What form of zinc is in your multi?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elemental I believe as the way it reads.
Gut Health has 23mg of elemental Zinc per capsule. For loading phase you might want to skip the multi if it concerns you, but zinc toxicity takes a LONG time to build up and is usually a problem if you exceed 200-225mg per day for a while.

Reactions: CF2

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I should try it for the first time then think about it later and depends on it's result

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would take them both at the same time, like an intestinal tidal wave wiping out a bunch of crap in its way and leaving a nice calm environment for the new strains to take hold.
Glad I read this post. I'm finally hopping on the gut health train and just bought a years supply. I've had bad gas my entire life and am no where close to "regular". Hoping this helps. I know the wife will appreciate it.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
dsade
Just about out of gut health need to resupply. do you have any of the 2 packs or 1 yr supply available ?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do this stuff help with gas and bloat? I seem to get fierce wind once I hit the 200g protein mark...

CF2

Awards
  • Established
It looks like dsade re-added Gut Health as 2 and 6 pack options on the website.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Do this stuff help with gas and bloat? I seem to get fierce wind once I hit the 200g protein mark...
I used to have gas all the time regardless of diet, and a re-occuring stomach gurgle when laying down with my laptop...so not a bloat per se but something wasn't functioning ideally. All of that is gone, but when I down some whey my gas can still get pretty fierce for a little while.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just found a bottle of the original Gut Health in my fridge from at least a year ago. There’s no expiration date, but it should still be fine to use, correct?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just found a bottle of the original Gut Health in my fridge from at least a year ago. There’s no expiration date, but it should still be fine to use, correct?
I would say it's good to go. I still have an old bottle left. I run it every other day with the new bottle. That way I get the additional benefits of newly added ingredients in ultimate, and I can use up the old.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully Matt comes around soon wonder what he's up to.

Reactions: CF2
Bosox517

Bosox517

Awards
are there any discount codes for evomuse site? Looking to pick up a 6 pack myself

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just ordered a 2 pack of this, been wanting to try it out forever . I'm constantly bloated and gassy, can't wait to see how I feel on it.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best method to get ahold of Matt? So far I have only tried emailing ([email protected]) and have not heard back. I havent seen him post on the boards in awhile, and barely anything on facebook right now.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best method to get ahold of Matt? So far I have only tried emailing ([email protected]) and have not heard back. I havent seen him post on the boards in awhile, and barely anything on facebook right now.
Been trying to as well to no avail. Received half an order of topicals that leaked everywhere and now I’m out 350 bucks. He won’t respond to emails

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been trying to as well to no avail. Received half an order of topicals that leaked everywhere and now I’m out 350 bucks. He won’t respond to emails
Yeah, he's MIA at the moment.

I've sent a few messages on Facebook, as he normally responds but he's not even reading the messages. He's definitely online, unsure what is happening.

Just wait, Matt will take care of you and make it up as he always does. Just try be patient.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, he's MIA at the moment.

I've sent a few messages on Facebook, as he normally responds but he's not even reading the messages. He's definitely online, unsure what is happening.

Just wait, Matt will take care of you and make it up as he always does. Just try be patient.
Ok I will. Thanks for reply

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Took advantage of the sale and picked up another year supply. This stuff is great for my bean-filled lifestyle.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah ordered a 6 pack of Clear Edge and got a 6 pack of DCP delievered lol.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn didn't know he was MIA, well I know he's a legit guy. I've been taking his producylts back before he even had evomuse running so I'm sure things will work out for the best. Hope he's ok...

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm on day 4 of gut health and have had some pretty serious stomach pains and mud butt lol. I assume it's the good bacteria taking over? I'm curious to see how things progress from here on out, I just hope these cramps stop soon. Reminds me of the days I was 300 lbs with Iritable bowel syndrome...

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 of gut health and have had some pretty serious stomach pains and mud butt lol. I assume it's the good bacteria taking over? I'm curious to see how things progress from here on out, I just hope these cramps stop soon. Reminds me of the days I was 300 lbs with Iritable bowel syndrome...
Just get through the first week or so and you should be good to go

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started the old Gut Health formula and have had nausea for 2 days now. Came on here to post and see if anyone else has experienced this. Ugh...

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't experienced any nausea, I will say that my kids had a stomach but and it could have contributed to the stomach issues I was having in the first 5 days. Today is the first day my stomach hasn't felt terrible so hopefully is smooth sailing from here on out.

Sent from my BND-L34 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started the old Gut Health formula and have had nausea for 2 days now. Came on here to post and see if anyone else has experienced this. Ugh...
Not me. Had stomach problems for a few days after starting but nothing big and all OK after it.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got back on GutHealth. First three days, went 1 or 2 times total (low for me), last two days I'm pissing out my ass. Hopefully my ass finds a happy medium soon.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt what's up how have you been. What is some of the new stuff you've been working on.

yowzatheman

Awards
does anyone know where Matt is??? Ive been trying to contact him about a month to get a refund on my returned items and I get no response to anything

dafeesh34

Awards
does anyone know where Matt is??? Ive been trying to contact him about a month to get a refund on my returned items and I get no response to anything
Same. Have not been able to go through website either nor Facebook. Hope everything is okay but seems AWOL.