NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still no shipping Email/notification. I hope mine goes out eventually :(

EDIT: ORDER #4429
Unfortunately you have Clear Edge mixed in with the Gut Health, which means I can't ship the order until the Clear Edge is in. :/ sorry.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
check your PM. Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited to hear what you guys think!

I've got another 2 bottles or so of OG Gut Health that I've stocked up on.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got mine in today. When it says take two a day for the first 5 days, should I take the two at the same time? And when is the best time to dose, before a meal, empty stomach, after a meal? I also got the Bobu Body Butter in for my girlfriend to try on her eczema. I thought I was going to be getting a Java Lather too that I was excited to try, but I guess maybe that deal was old. I'll just pick some up from Nutraplanet though, they have it cheap.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Mine came today as well, still have about a month left of the old formula so I wont be cracking into it anytime soon. Great service and fast shipping though, thanks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I remember seeing that leaving this in the fridge is better than not, is that true?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got mine in today. When it says take two a day for the first 5 days, should I take the two at the same time? And when is the best time to dose, before a meal, empty stomach, after a meal? I also got the Bobu Body Butter in for my girlfriend to try on her eczema. I thought I was going to be getting a Java Lather too that I was excited to try, but I guess maybe that deal was old. I'll just pick some up from Nutraplanet though, they have it cheap.
The Java lather is by far the best soap you will ever use. Even the wife respects it and that says a lot.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It also works as a great air freshener for the bathroom.
Lol youre not wrong. Ive got a whole box under my bed and the room smells cracker. And not a girly phaggy potpourri smell. Sweet coffee. Ish.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol youre not wrong. Ive got a whole box under my bed and the room smells cracker. And not a girly phaggy potpourri smell. Sweet coffee. Ish.
A nice coffee/cappuccino scent.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Mine came today as well, still have about a month left of the old formula so I wont be cracking into it anytime soon. Great service and fast shipping though, thanks!
:( USPS still hasn't updated tracking on mine yet beyond the initial status *sigh* :(

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
It will probably deliver before it updates. USPS is notorious for that.
Hopefully that's the case. Coming up on 9 PM here and still no update past the "label created, awaiting package". I hope it didn't get lost *sigh*.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hopefully that's the case. Coming up on 9 PM here and still no update past the "label created, awaiting package". I hope it didn't get lost *sigh*.
Did you have him ship separately from your Clear Edge? A lot of times they just won't scan it a while or the system isn't updating.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After our conversation I made sure yours went out yesterday, but this branch is notorious for not scanning them all in.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know. I keep mine in the bedroom too. The aroma is great. I still remember when I first got it, opened the Bix and this really nice aroma filled the room.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
After our conversation I made sure yours went out yesterday, but this branch is notorious for not scanning them all in.
I figured the postal carrier is enjoying some gut health right about now :(. Hopefully they just didn't scan it. Still no tracking info online. I will just keep popping down to the mail box to check daily. Thanks for getting it sent out before the event this weekend. I am sure you are pretty slammed busy.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
So should we be dosing with or without food? Upon waking or before bed? Anything to avoid taking it with?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting for mine arrive, international takes time.

dsade
Could Gut Health be effective against allergies too? I've used some popular brands (that I now know aren't that useful) like Puritans Pride but they didn't help much.
I completelly forgot that probiotics can help with allergies (according to some studies) but allergies season is coming up soon again. Bought antihistamines so I'd have them if I need.
But has anyone who has allergies and used previous Gut Health noticed anything?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should we be dosing with or without food? Upon waking or before bed? Anything to avoid taking it with?
any dosing protocol with Gut Health works fine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting for mine arrive, international takes time.

dsade
Could Gut Health be effective against allergies too? I've used some popular brands (that I now know aren't that useful) like Puritans Pride but they didn't help much.
I completelly forgot that probiotics can help with allergies (according to some studies) but allergies season is coming up soon again. Bought antihistamines so I'd have them if I need.
But has anyone who has allergies and used previous Gut Health noticed anything?
There's a lot of evidence in support of them helping, yes

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had some bad stomach discomfort since starting Gut Health, which is to be expected. I take the two caps at night after I'm done eating. But, I also started taking Agmatine 2g a day, split up once in the morning or pre workout and once at night. Which I had never gotten discomfort from it before from pre workouts, but I just read that it can cause some. I will get stomach discomfort after taking the Gut Health an hour or so later, and then I wake up before my alarm and have to get to the bathroom because it hurts.

I'll give it a few days and see if it gets better, if not I will drop the Agmatine and see what happens.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yo....this thing works fast! I took 1 cap yesterday and things have been SMOOTH lately :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had some bad stomach discomfort since starting Gut Health, which is to be expected. I take the two caps at night after I'm done eating. But, I also started taking Agmatine 2g a day, split up once in the morning or pre workout and once at night. Which I had never gotten discomfort from it before from pre workouts, but I just read that it can cause some. I will get stomach discomfort after taking the Gut Health an hour or so later, and then I wake up before my alarm and have to get to the bathroom because it hurts.

I'll give it a few days and see if it gets better, if not I will drop the Agmatine and see what happens.
That's what the loading phase is for. We're dramatically changing the makeup of your gut microbiome, which has an effect on virtually every aspect of your body. After a couple of days you should adjust and you'll never want to stop taking it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea buddy! About to finish up my last few servings of OG GUT HEALTH. Just ordered two bottles of the new Formula. Best probiotic out there people! Matt knows how to create quality products!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what the loading phase is for. We're dramatically changing the makeup of your gut microbiome, which has an effect on virtually every aspect of your body. After a couple of days you should adjust and you'll never want to stop taking it.
I am embracing it. I'm used to this kind of stomach discomfort so I can handle it for a few days.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will a few drinks mess up the loading phase if I'm only on day 3? I can hold off on drinking if so, it's no big deal. There's just a couple beers in the fridge and I'm bored lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will a few drinks mess up the loading phase if I'm only on day 3? I can hold off on drinking if so, it's no big deal. There's just a couple beers in the fridge and I'm bored lol
A tiny bit but not enough to stress over. Enjoy yourself.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got 3 bars in the mail, and I could smell it through the bubble packing, and even more just through the wrapping on the bars. It smells incredible.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got 3 bars in the mail, and I could smell it through the bubble packing, and even more just through the wrapping on the bars. It smells incredible.
Its intoxicating. I have a bar sitting in front of my desk fan. Best air freshener ever.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started loading phase last night. Absolutely crop dusting everyone in my office.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started loading phase last night. Absolutely crop dusting everyone in my office.
Tonight is my last night of loading phase and my stomach issues are slowly getting better. I may do an extra day of the loading though because of the couple beers I had the other night.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't load the Ultimate. I had been on previous version for 3 weeks prior. I do feel like the ultimate is working even better.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't load the Ultimate. I had been on previous version for 3 weeks prior. I do feel like the ultimate is working even better.
WAY better, IMO

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 FOOT POOP!

You have to combine it with my colon purge protocol.
Haha I was jk. I would never want a 3 foot poop.

I'm good with the nice Gut Health Ultimate soft serve.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I was jk. I would never want a 3 foot poop.

I'm good with the nice Gut Health Ultimate soft serve.
Never use soft serve when referencing poop again not after that one video we ALL watch were they did unspeakable things

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two questions.

I haven't taken gut health in about six days my supply ran out and i just got gut health today should I take double dose for a couple days? I was on gut health for about four months before I ran out!

Second question should I stop taking bulk zinc I see this new gut health looks to have a nice dosage of zinc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would reload.

How much zinc does your other intake cover?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never use soft serve when referencing poop again not after that one video
we ALL watch were they did unspeakable things
Ahhh..... the famous 2 girls 1 cup video :shocked: