EvoMuse Presents: Epitome™

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, when I first started it up I was like "uhhh, Matt -- this is having the opposite effect of what I would hope for" lol. But it balanced itself out :)

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reading this thread's recent responses make me want to retry it again. Epitome's behavior with me was very inconsistent I could never pin it down.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm only on like day 9 of epitome. My hunger is getting a little better. had two solid keto days and now things are looking normal. I was smashing some cereal at night (about 60-100 carbs worth) for 2-3 nights lol. Garuntee that was my problem.
Cereal...it's not your fault. It's like crack in milk.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, when I first started it up I was like "uhhh, Matt -- this is having the opposite effect of what I would hope for" lol. But it balanced itself out :)
I'm getting way more feedback from people that stuck with it. Looks like the normalizing effect on Leptin takes longer with lower levels than with dropping elevated levels.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting way more feedback from people that stuck with it. Looks like the normalizing effect on Leptin takes longer with lower levels than with dropping elevated levels.
Are we talking 4, 8, or 12 weeks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like around 6 weeks averaging what I'm getting back.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought it was the DCP killing my appetite, but now I'm pretty sure it's this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was the DCP killing my appetite, but now I'm pretty sure it's this.
DCP tends to make you just "not hungry", while Epitome tends to make it almost impossible to even think about food...at least for me.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying again...stacking with DCP and about a week left of brite (4 bottle run)

Though I'm higher bf than last time I tried...we shall see...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DCP tends to make you just "not hungry", while Epitome tends to make it almost impossible to even think about food...at least for me.
1 of them also makes me nauseated as hell if I still manage to overeat anyway...this outta be a good cut!

Just took my first dose of bmp powder too. Tossed it back then chased it with water. Not all that pleasant I must say lol.

A

aver4581

Awards
Loving the epitome, brite and oxyshred stack. Down 2kg and not as hungry. May post before and afters. Dcp and ammo to still come in :D

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470756764.278386.jpg

This is what a year of tracking macros and using quality Supps does. I rarely impress myself but I'm pretty damn happy w this progress. Down 20lbs and 6.5% bodyfat and have maintained it for two months now. Using epitome, ammo, brite, occasionally adding in keto induce and Testruction as needed. Gut health as as staple. Now that I'm maintaining my desired bodyfat, I am thinkin I'll add bmp soon and maybe myo elite to try and put on some lean mass

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 138893

This is what a year of tracking macros and using quality Supps does. I rarely impress myself but I'm pretty damn happy w this progress. Down 20lbs and 6.5% bodyfat and have maintained it for two months now. Using epitome, ammo, brite, occasionally adding in keto induce and Testruction as needed. Gut health as as staple. Now that I'm maintaining my desired bodyfat, I am thinkin I'll add bmp soon and maybe myo elite to try and put on some lean mass
Awesome progress.

How are you using the Ketoinduce? I am using Brite and DCP. I have a tub of Ketoinduce and MCT that I haven't tried yet.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
chedapalooza awesome work, patience, and consistency!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome progress.

How are you using the Ketoinduce? I am using Brite and DCP. I have a tub of Ketoinduce and MCT that I haven't tried yet.
I started out using it every night at bed as directed back in April when it first came out, but then as I reduced my carb intake from 100g daily down to pure keto as I do every summer/fall, I didn't need it daily obviously. So I'll only use it now once or twice a week if happen to have more carbs than I intend to

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 138893

Your lower ab area...that is how Ammo benefits are really amazing. Pulling out all of that VAT allows your abs to pull in like they should, rather than push out.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 138893

How is Epitome doing for your hunger? Has it "kicked in" and helped with cravings?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you been cycling ammo or on it the whole time?
I only take it at night about 4-5 times a week, usually after my hardest training sessions when I felt restless or over trained/stressful day

D

Dregosas

Awards
Guys, dsade, is Epitome the best in the Evomuse line to control your appetite?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, dsade, is Epitome the best in the Evomuse line to control your appetite?
It's dependent on your body fat level. If you are >20% then Epitome is your best choice. Any lower and DCP is better.

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I know epitome shouldn't be taking near workout but can it be taken near cardio ?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know epitome shouldn't be taking near workout but can it be taken near cardio ?

Thanks
Yeah for sure. Taking it precardio will amplify the effects quite a bit. just keep dosing away from workouts where you are trying to build muscle.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah for sure. Taking it precardio will amplify the effects quite a bit. just keep dosing away from workouts where you are trying to build muscle.
So if we have plenty of muscle and aren't worried, we could just take pre AM fasted Cardio, then pre workout in PM, vs mid morning/mid afternoon?

This until new Metabolic Rebirth.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if we have plenty of muscle and aren't worried, we could just take pre AM fasted Cardio, then pre workout in PM, vs mid morning/mid afternoon?

This until new Metabolic Rebirth.
Yeah, you can do that if maximum muscle isn't top priority. As you mentioned, though, for a certain segment the Epitome/Rebirth stack was designed to work together, so you'd want to do the AM/PM with the Rebirth, and the Epitome from the label instructions.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you can do that if maximum muscle isn't top priority. As you mentioned, though, for a certain segment the Epitome/Rebirth stack was designed to work together, so you'd want to do the AM/PM with the Rebirth, and the Epitome from the label instructions.
Sounds good. Thanks

I'll finish off the Metabolic Rebirth I have. Hopefully it lasts until new version.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any conflicting actions with Epitome vs Forskolin, dsade? This was brought up somewhere else in the general supp section.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really need to get back on the Epitome... One of these days, I'll also run some Absolutely Abliderated for my lower abs...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any conflicting actions with Epitome vs Forskolin, dsade? This was brought up somewhere else in the general supp section.
AMPk can have a detrimental effect on forskolin's positive effects on fat loss and muscle, however there have been recent studies showing that chronic forskolin supplementation actually yields a net increase in AMPk activation.

Depending on how potent an AMPk activator we are talking, and what dose, it's probably wise to separate dosage.

SO something like Epitome, with its VERY hard AMPk hit, you would not take with Forskolin, but something like DCP with a milder hit you should be ok

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMPk can have a detrimental effect on forskolin's positive effects on fat loss and muscle, however there have been recent studies showing that chronic forskolin supplementation actually yields a net increase in AMPk activation.

Depending on how potent an AMPk activator we are talking, and what dose, it's probably wise to separate dosage.

SO something like Epitome, with its VERY hard AMPk hit, you would not take with Forskolin, but something like DCP with a milder hit you should be ok
Excellent info. Thanks! What is considered chronic forskolin supplementation? 12+ weeks?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Correct me if im wrong, if we are talking AMPK and cAMP in adipocytes, then an increase in cAMP increases the activation/phosphorylation state of AMPK with the end point of increasing lipolysis. So this would be of benefit for fat loss.

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Interested in this, as I just added shift into my regimen that includes Epitome. I'll halt the shift until I hear more.

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
On another note, I tried mega/ double dosing Epitome to see what happens- I have seen some questions floating around about the effects. If you react anything like how I did DON'T DO IT.

Haha, I must have consumed 10,000 calories a day for a week in pure junk food. Never felt so night hungry in my life. I'm back to 2/day and it's balanced my hunger back out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On another note, I tried mega/ double dosing Epitome to see what happens- I have seen some questions floating around about the effects. If you react anything like how I did DON'T DO IT.

Haha, I must have consumed 10,000 calories a day for a week in pure junk food. Never felt so night hungry in my life. I'm back to 2/day and it's balanced my hunger back out.
Did you gain a bunch of fat with it or stay lean?

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Did you gain a bunch of fat with it or stay lean?
I without a doubt gained fat. I don't think any supplement could counter the horrific things I put into my body. I was hoping it would level out or something but after a week I quit because it was so bad. Delicious but bad.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I without a doubt gained fat. I don't think any supplement could counter the horrific things I put into my body. I was hoping it would level out or something but after a week I quit because it was so bad. Delicious but bad.
Yeah, I don't even think gear could prevent fat gain if you're in a 10000 calorie binge for a week. High fat/high carb isn't a great combo :)

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Haha true that

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I should be getting my couple bottles of this today. Pumped to add it in with DCP. I haven't taken cutting seriously in a long time.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ugh, I can't even fathom.

I got insane hunger cravings when I first started Epitome back when it came out at just the 2 caps/day. Thankful that leveled out and got back to normal. I'd wager, in my instance, that was the case because my leptin levels were so jacked up, though. I'm on a much more regular cal/macro intake these days.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other "tips" with Epitome. With food, empty stomach, extra cardio, anything that can further benifit someone taking it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any other "tips" with Epitome. With food, empty stomach, extra cardio, anything that can further benifit someone taking it?
I personally always dose mine on an empty stomach. 3-4 hours away from weight-training. And I've always done well dosing it before meals in the sense that even if it's just placebo, it seems to have an acute impact on hunger for me.

So for days that I lift at 5 AM, I finish before 8, so I'll take my first dose at 11:30 or Noon and all I've eaten prior is a 50g isolate shake after lifting. Then I'll take my 2nd dose between 4 and 5 PM. I eat most of my calories (during the week) in the evening and that helps me get through work without eating much at all and also helps with that evening keeping me from eating a lot of extra food so long as I don't stay up late and dick around watching TV or reading online.

So if you know there are times when you tend to be "snacky," having a dose a couple hours prior can be helpful at least in my experience at fighting that a bit.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally always dose mine on an empty stomach. 3-4 hours away from weight-training. And I've always done well dosing it before meals in the sense that even if it's just placebo, it seems to have an acute impact on hunger for me.

So for days that I lift at 5 AM, I finish before 8, so I'll take my first dose at 11:30 or Noon and all I've eaten prior is a 50g isolate shake after lifting. Then I'll take my 2nd dose between 4 and 5 PM. I eat most of my calories (during the week) in the evening and that helps me get through work without eating much at all and also helps with that evening keeping me from eating a lot of extra food so long as I don't stay up late and dick around watching TV or reading online.

So if you know there are times when you tend to be "snacky," having a dose a couple hours prior can be helpful at least in my experience at fighting that a bit.
I'll be taking mine probably the same times as you. Do you take it the same time on off days too?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be taking mine probably the same times as you. Do you take it the same time on off days too?
Naw; just depends on the day.

So I'm taking the week off lifting with a jacked up wrist (begrudgingly taking the week off...smh), so today, for example, I took one before leaving for the office since I left late today about 8:30 AM and I'll take the other one sometime around 1 or 2 probably.