EvoMuse MyoSynergy Write-up

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love x factor more than anyone, but how about stacking this with ABE and Bioforge?
Thanks for your support brother, I'll be stacking XF with MyoSynergy myself here very soon! Heck, I might even have to keep a log to give MyoSynergy the respect it deserves!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
When does this go on sale again? Sorry if this question was answered in an earlier post. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When does this go on sale again? Sorry if this question was answered in an earlier post. Thanks.
We just got word that the ingredients should clear customs early next week. Give me another week or so for capping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried an EvoMuse product, but this looks interesting.
Just Evomuse? Long as you've been in the game and you haven't had any of Matt's formulas? Alphaburn, Gut Health, nothing?

Whatcha waiting for ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just Evomuse? Long as you've been in the game and you haven't had any of Matt's formulas? Alphaburn, Gut Health, nothing?

Whatcha waiting for ;)

Well Gut Health I tried but it wasn't the "Evomuse" brand at that time. Also tried Southland Performance Products test booster whatever it was called....And some of that purple potato carb powder stuff when I was eating carbs. So I guess I have tried his products but not "Evomuse" branded in particular. I believe those products I mentioned are/were formulated by him.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
We just got word that the ingredients should clear customs early next week. Give me another week or so for capping.
Cool! Thanks! My wallet is waiting... :laugh:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Gut Health I tried but it wasn't the "Evomuse" brand at that time. Also tried Southland Performance Products test booster whatever it was called....And some of that purple potato carb powder stuff when I was eating carbs. So I guess I have tried his products but not "Evomuse" branded in particular. I believe those products I mentioned are/were formulated by him.
Test booster was not, but the other two yes.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Speaking of ARA, I'm trying to talk Molecular into getting some X-factor into a discount arrangement for a wicked stack debut.
That's good news for my planned summer MyoSynergy/ABE/X-Factor stack. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ladies and Gentlemen...this is something we have LONG suspected and is now becoming clear. On the news of this study release, I'm going to open up 2 more MyoSynergy logs - for people that take a Burst/Cruise approach to anabolic cycling.

With Androgen receptor activity having a direct increase effect on myoStatin, as a lot of you might have also thought, it appears that this very well might be responsible for the plateau and diminished effects of longer cycles.

So...if you would like to put your name in for a long of this nature, hit up the log page and make sure you know you are applying for the CB (cruise-burst) log position.

FASEB J. 2014 Mar 26. [Epub ahead of print]
A satellite cell-specific knockout of the androgen receptor reveals myostatin as a direct androgen target in skeletal muscle.
Dubois V1, Laurent MR, Sinnesael M, Cielen N, Helsen C, Clinckemalie L, Spans L, Gayan-Ramirez G, Deldicque L, Hespel P, Carmeliet G, Vanderschueren D, Claessens F.
Author information
Abstract

Androgens have well-established anabolic actions on skeletal muscle, although the direct effects of the androgen receptor (AR) in muscle remain unclear. We generated satellite cell-specific AR-knockout (satARKO) mice in which the AR is selectively ablated in satellite cells, the muscle precursor cells. Total-limb maximal grip strength is decreased by 7% in satARKO mice, with soleus muscles containing ∼10% more type I fibers and 10% less type IIa fibers than the corresponding control littermates. The weight of the perineal levator ani muscle is markedly reduced (-52%). Thus, muscle AR is involved in fiber-type distribution and force production of the limb muscles, while it is a major determinant of the perineal muscle mass. Surprisingly, myostatin (Mstn), a strong inhibitor of skeletal muscle growth, is one of the most androgen-responsive genes (6-fold reduction in satARKO) through direct transcription activation by the AR. Consequently, muscle hypertrophy in response to androgens is augmented in Mstn-knockout mice. Our finding that androgens induce Mstn signaling to restrain their own anabolic actions has implications for the treatment of muscle wasting disorders.-Dubois, V., Laurent, M. R., Sinnesael, M., Cielen, N., Helsen, C., Clinckemalie, L., Spans, L., Gayan-Ramirez, G., Deldicque, L., Hespel, P., Carmeliet, G., Vanderschueren, D., and Claessens, F. A satellite cell-specific knockout of the androgen receptor reveals myostatin as a direct androgen target in skeletal muscle.
KEYWORDS:

DNA response element, fiber type, hormone response element, microarray, mouse model

PMID:
[PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

domore

Awards
Astragulus has some interesting studies on immunity support, too. Yes, please.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow.. looks awesome! Will def try this!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be useful during periods of caloric restriction, or is it better suited to a calorie rich environment? I have a cut coming up in a month or so, and am on the lookout for interesting additions for lean mass retention. If you are able to share this information with us, have testers noticed effects such as hunger increase from the product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be useful during periods of caloric restriction, or is it better suited to a calorie rich environment? I have a cut coming up in a month or so, and am on the lookout for interesting additions for lean mass retention. If you are able to share this information with us, have testers noticed effects such as hunger increase from the product?
There have been no reported increases in hunger (we have something else coming out to stimulate appetite).

This would be useful to help maintain muscle, provided you are still training hard, while on a short term cut.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There have been no reported increases in hunger (we have something else coming out to stimulate appetite).

This would be useful to help maintain muscle, provided you are still training hard, while on a short term cut.
This stuff just sounds cooler by the minute. I think we need an old timey glass bottle and need to release this one under "Matt and Son! MyoSynergy" and we can go from town to town, selling it from soapboxes while talking like auctioneers.

SiLkPaDrE

Awards
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the amount of forskolin listed on the label the yield of the 60% extract?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the amount of forskolin listed on the label the yield of the 60% extract?
No, that is the total amount. To calculate the yield, take 60% of that amount.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

Thoughts on Myo stacked with a mild ph like 11-oxo/11-kt for recomp/cut?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt,

Thoughts on Myo stacked with a mild ph like 11-oxo/11-kt for recomp/cut?
This formula should amplify the effects of PHs, for sure.

And your board name makes me hungry for some Filipino food.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This formula should amplify the effects of PHs, for sure. And your board name makes me hungry for some Filipino food.
I'm Filipino, I'll cook some food and ship it to you in return for a bottle of myo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take some Pork Adobo and a few dozen Lumpia!

Oh...and a big pot of Shrimp Pancit

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
I'll take some Pork Adobo and a few dozen Lumpia!

Oh...and a big pot of Shrimp Pancit

Well if somebody. Was going to Saturdays BBQ.... I think combustion , myosyn, dcp2 and 11kt for upcoming months when its available.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take some Pork Adobo and a few dozen Lumpia! Oh...and a big pot of Shrimp Pancit
This guy knows his food!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This formula should amplify the effects of PHs, for sure.

And your board name makes me hungry for some Filipino food.
Music to my ears, excited to try it with and without anabolics.

dsx12345

Awards
I was just wondering what are your thoughts on this. I am genuinely interested in the science of the product and am no way trying to attack it.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/238853-sulforaphane-inhibits-myostatin.html
(Sorry can't post links)

Patrick Arnold said: you should be able to find them at most supermarkets. broccoli seed or sprout suppleemnts dont work because the sulforaphane is stuck in an unusuable form. live broccoli sprouts release the enzyme myrosinase which then frees up the sulforaphane

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just wondering what are your thoughts on this. I am genuinely interested in the science of the product and am no way trying to attack it.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/238853-sulforaphane-inhibits-myostatin.html
(Sorry can't post links)

Patrick Arnold said: you should be able to find them at most supermarkets. broccoli seed or sprout suppleemnts dont work because the sulforaphane is stuck in an unusuable form. live broccoli sprouts release the enzyme myrosinase which then frees up the sulforaphane
The issue is pretty complicated. Here is a decent review of the ingredient:

http://examine.com/supplements/Sulforaphane/

Dry powder of sprout extract should contain around 1.1 grams of the various forms per 100g. We are using a 20:1 extract, which would bring us (estimate) to 20mg. As well, the extract contains Glucoraphanin. While the extracts generally have the Myosinase deactivated, or removed, there is still some intrinsic gut activity of the enzyme. There should still be enough getting through to have an effect - especially since the Sulforaphane is not the only ingredient targeting Myostatin.

gabys225

Awards
How does sulforaphane interact with DHT? I see conflicting reports and have previously erred on the side of caution, not wanting to take anything that'll lower it. I've experienced low DHT before and don't want to go there again but would love to try this new product, think you could fill me in?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked to hear this will be ready this week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does sulforaphane interact with DHT? I see conflicting reports and have previously erred on the side of caution, not wanting to take anything that'll lower it. I've experienced low DHT before and don't want to go there again but would love to try this new product, think you could fill me in?
Most of the in-depth information I have seen is prostate-specific.

gabys225

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be giving this one a run!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be giving this one a run!
Capping is being completed today. I haven't been this excited for a new product...well, since Nerve Restore.

Hoping to have this up for sale by Friday, and maybe even a presale by Thursday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Capping is being completed today. I haven't been this excited for a new product...well, since Nerve Restore. Hoping to have this up for sale by Friday, and maybe even a presale by Thursday.
Nice. Looking forward to it

domore

Awards
Capping is being completed today. I haven't been this excited for a new product...well, since Nerve Restore. Hoping to have this up for sale by Friday, and maybe even a presale by Thursday.
Will be finishing up Nerve Restore, so I'll be using MyoSynergy as soon as I get my bottle. Then, I'll give it a go with Nerve Restore.

The (R)Evolutionary Muse has begun.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be finishing up Nerve Restore, so I'll be using MyoSynergy as soon as I get my bottle. Then, I'll give it a go with Nerve Restore.

The (R)Evolutionary Muse has begun.
are you aMUSEd yet?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Capping is being completed today. I haven't been this excited for a new product...well, since Nerve Restore.

Hoping to have this up for sale by Friday, and maybe even a presale by Thursday.
Dang, everyone is taking my money these days....sheesh!!! LOL! Can't wait.

Depasi

Depasi

Board Sponsor
Awards

(Sorry can't post links)

I've seen the research Pat is referring to here. The unusable form he is referring to, glucoraphanin, just needs to be converted to sulforaphane in the gut, instead of by myrosinase hydrolysis through cooking or chewing with actual broccoli. So if a user has a suboptimal gut microbiome, this could affect the conversion outcome, which is why individual differences are noted in the research (take your Gut Health).

Depasi

Depasi

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agree with Matt, the only published data showing a direct interaction on this level involves the androgen receptor locally at the prostate, not a 5-AR enzyme disruption or a systemic androgen receptor interference. There's actually several compounds that behave with a prostate specific AR affinity without a systemic effect like this, so its not uncommon.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Today it's my first dose I felt a general relaxation of the body, I took it 1 hour before my training.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today it's my first dose I felt a general relaxation of the body, I took it 1 hour before my training.
Your first dose of....?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read the whole thread. Loved defuse. I want to grab a bottle or two of this stuff ASAP. I need a nice natty anabolic in my life. Super plateaued at the moment :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nerve restore sorry to post there
Cool...Nerve Restore is helping me a ton. My squat poundages, even with my back injury, are going up quickly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read the whole thread. Loved defuse. I want to grab a bottle or two of this stuff ASAP. I need a nice natty anabolic in my life. Super plateaued at the moment :(
Nutraplanet should have stock on Monday!

I'm trying to get past some sticking points - mostly size related.