dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The label didnt have dosing protocol.. Can you disclose? just curious
All 5 capsules 1-1.5 hours before training. On off days, take whenever. I will be testing out before bed initially, to make sure there are no sleep disturbances.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would this work with anabeta or erase.. I'm assuming this is a pretty stackable product? Not really anything out there to be wary of combining with?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any price difference/ reason to buy direct or from nutra
The ones direct from me will be the same price, but you will get a free tshirt.

I was going to keep them all direct, but they really, really wanted this bad.

BTW, already half sold out. Only 6 left.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ones direct from me will be the same price, but you will get a free tshirt.

I was going to keep them all direct, but they really, really wanted this bad.

BTW, already half sold out. Only 6 left.
PM sent, excuse my mistake w the name of the product lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just purchased through site. Also got me some java.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering about how the availability of stock of this will be. After the initial Nutraplanet run will more be made and available soon? My biggest worry is when I log it I'll love it and then not be able to find any to buy. :yikes:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering about how the availability of stock of this will be. After the initial Nutraplanet run will more be made and available soon? My biggest worry is when I log it I'll love it and then not be able to find any to buy. :yikes:
INgredients have already been ordered for the second batch. Lead time is about 4-6 weeks for everything, not including production.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I know neither of these have shipped yet so not trying to compare results just products based on profile . How does this stack up to FOLLIDRONE . I know they said in their thread that you would need 3x the amount of yours to equal 2 caps of theres (we have to take there word on this as its a prop blend) but you also have many other items in yours.

Just wanted to get your thoughts here

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know neither of these have shipped yet so not trying to compare results just products based on profile . How does this stack up to FOLLIDRONE . I know they said in their thread that you would need 3x the amount of yours to equal 2 caps of theres (we have to take there word on this as its a prop blend) but you also have many other items in yours.

Just wanted to get your thoughts here
I'm not going to comment on their comparison.

MyoSynergy is not a single ingredient product, so a direct dosage comparison is impossible. All of the EvoMuse formulas are researched and dialed in perfectly over quite a long time, and I have full confidence in it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know neither of these have shipped yet so not trying to compare results just products based on profile . How does this stack up to FOLLIDRONE . I know they said in their thread that you would need 3x the amount of yours to equal 2 caps of theres (we have to take there word on this as its a prop blend) but you also have many other items in yours. Just wanted to get your thoughts here
I am probably stacking the two. And the other product has shipped because I get it tomorrow. I placed my order for MyoSynergy today.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Just purchased through site. Also got me some java.
I did the same i tried to order two bottles but got an error only one left yikes . So i grabbed that one got in just in time. Glad to get in on at least one. Im sure evo and Matt have another winner on their hands !!

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to comment on their comparison.

MyoSynergy is not a single ingredient product, so a direct dosage comparison is impossible. All of the EvoMuse formulas are researched and dialed in perfectly over quite a long time, and I have full confidence in it.
Thanks for your feedback, Look forward to giving this a try once up a Nutra

I am probably stacking the two. And the other product has shipped because I get it tomorrow. I placed my order for MyoSynergy today.
Your correct its shipped I meant more no one has tried both to directly compare. interesting you are going to use both, What would you dose one cap of the other and one dose of this ? What made you want to stack them? I only ask because time over time I see new products and folks first question can I stack with X. always looking to stack before they even know what first product is capable of.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also saved the printouts...I'll make sure you all get Demolish samples soon.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I too bought Follidrone which should be here tomorrow, but when MyoSynergy goes up on NP, I'm getting that too.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Balls wanted that MyoSynergy and shirt deal but it sold out while I was at work.

Reupping that on the website soon?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid, should stack well with xgels

Any sponsors of am have it up to buy this stuff ?

domore

Awards
Looks solid, should stack well with xgels Any sponsors of am have it up to buy this stuff ?
Matt has said that MyoSynergy and ArA would be two peas in a pod. I'm not sure of the direct interactions that would cause the two to potentiate the other. I'll let him dig into that science.

He was originally selling direct, but NutraPlanet really wanted to be in on the first production run of MyoSynergy. So, it will be available at the planet over the weekend.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt has said that MyoSynergy and ArA would be two peas in a pod. I'm not sure of the direct interactions that would cause the two to potentiate the other. I'll let him dig into that science.

He was originally selling direct, but NutraPlanet really wanted to be in on the first production run of MyoSynergy. So, it will be available at the planet over the weekend.
In for more info on MyoSynergy and ArA. :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am contemplating a MyoSynergy/Ara/Mass Synthagen Pro/ABE stack. Yummmy!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My wallet is already open for business! LOL!!!

Bring it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on, UPS Guy.....

:::impatient:::

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
How would this stack with a fat burner? Thinking of ordering some Combustion to stack with it, but I am open to suggestions..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would this stack with a fat burner? Thinking of ordering some Combustion to stack with it, but I am open to suggestions..
If you are looking to pack on mass, I would stack it with DCP.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
If you are looking to pack on mass, I would stack it with DCP.
I will be looking to do a short cut of 8-10 weeks, but holding on to as much mass as possible. Maybe what I will do is a cycle of Myo and then cut.......hmmmm, something to think about here. :)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Can't read the whole thread yet, but as per timing with ArA there are a few questions:

Since some people train 3-4 times a week and only dose on training days, spreading a 50-day ArA run to 3 months or so, would MyoSynergy be taken pre workout only? Or everyday till ArA supplementation ceases?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't read the whole thread yet, but as per timing with ArA there are a few questions:

Since some people train 3-4 times a week and only dose on training days, spreading a 50-day ArA run to 3 months or so, would MyoSynergy be taken pre workout only? Or everyday till ArA supplementation ceases?
The effects are going to be cumulative. This should be taken every day.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
The effects are going to be cumulative. This should be taken every day.
You know you're basically annihilating my tax return, right?

MyoSynergy is a great name for this product. The stacking possibilities are endless!

MS + Natadrol
MS + ArA
MS + ArA + Bioforge
MS + ABE
MS + ArA + ABE
MS + Ostarine
MS + Ostarine + New Erase (this actually looks sick for an 8 week run)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know you're basically annihilating my tax return, right?

MyoSynergy is a great name for this product. The stacking possibilities are endless!

MS + Natadrol
MS + ArA
MS + ArA + Bioforge
MS + ABE
MS + ArA + ABE
MS + Ostarine
MS + Ostarine + New Erase (this actually looks sick for an 8 week run)
What brand of Ostarine are you using? Been looking at it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostabol by Celtic Labs. Over at PHForums it's been verified by PA and is legit.
I might wait for the Olympus Labs one...probably add it into the mix in June.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Just read the writeup.. sign me up!! :)

Is this the usual 8 weeks on/4 weeks off?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read the writeup.. sign me up!! :)

Is this the usual 8 weeks on/4 weeks off?
We don't feel that there is any need to cycle this.