EvoMuse MyoSynergy ELITE

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No they don't. That's what I hate about that site. Things look like they are in stock when they aren't.
Although that is annoying and I dislike it myself, several sites are like that unfortunately.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have a specific ETA at the moment. Know there are a couple things ahead of it for sure.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Is there any way we could get a run of powder like BMP?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any way we could get a run of powder like BMP?
Whenever we get all the ingredients, a full capped run will happen.

We did the BMP that way because of a mistake that left broken capsules and such, so Matt did a sale on the powder to A.) get you guys a good deal and B.) get a little money back out of it so it wasn't a total loss and we could be that much closer to finding another run.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just requested an inventory of ingredients from production. The product was entirely messed up (along with BMP) from the last run at the old production place. I have it scheduled for July, right after DCP gets finished.

All sales for the next 5 weeks will go into paying for this production run, which is quite expensive.

dafeesh34

Awards
I just requested an inventory of ingredients from production. The product was entirely messed up (along with BMP) from the last run at the old production place. I have it scheduled for July, right after DCP gets finished.

All sales for the next 5 weeks will go into paying for this production run, which is quite expensive.
Bump
dsade, everything still on schedule for MyoE? Man do I miss it

Ray Donovan

Awards
I want to order 3 bottles immediately after this stuff is in stock. And I'd love some cappedd BMP when the time comes. I know Dsade is busy though so I can patiently wait. :)

jmaplewood

Awards
I want to order 3 bottles immediately after this stuff is in stock. And I'd love some cappedd BMP when the time comes. I know Dsade is busy though so I can patiently wait. :)
I Second this. I can't wait to try myoelite. Seriously addicted to evomuse products. In the best shape of my life and feeling great and still gaining even while cutting or maintaining. Yes . Thank you dsade.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I was interested in the Elite formula of MyoSynergy and wanted to ask you what feedback you can provide? thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have found it, the new formula tho, im in the UK

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I'm inking a finance deal and MyoElite and BMP capsules are in the top of the list.

Ray Donovan

Awards
I hope! I ordered 3 bottles of each off predator a couple months ago (at quite a a premium :eek: )and the shipment was stuck in Cincinnati customs for a month....only to get sent back to England after sitting in customs that whole time and me waiting impatiently. Boo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope! I ordered 3 bottles of each off predator a couple months ago (at quite a a premium :eek: )and the shipment was stuck in Cincinnati customs for a month....only to get sent back to England after sitting in customs that whole time and me waiting impatiently. Boo.
Why did they send them back????

Now you have me worried about my Mangiferin that has been stuck in Cincinattii.

Ray Donovan

Awards
I don't know, I never talked to anyone about it. I really should have made a phone call or two.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
What have people noticed for effects from MyoSynergy Elite? I also wonder when this will be back in stock? I can get a hold of one bottle, but a supplement like this probably shines at 8-12weeks, as most supplements do.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What have people noticed for effects from MyoSynergy Elite? I also wonder when this will be back in stock? I can get a hold of one bottle, but a supplement like this probably shines at 8-12weeks, as most supplements do.
I'm also wondering when this will be back in stock.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MyoElite and BMP was a great stack. But it's been OOS for a long time lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MyoElite and BMP was a great stack. But it's been OOS for a long time lol
Truth.

I only got to run a couple bottles of Myo Elite, but I ran OG MyoSynergy for MANY bottles and it was amazing.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
My favorite combo ever was MyoE+BMP for sure. I am pretty sure Matt mentioned MyoE won't be back in the foreseeable future :(

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its been sooo long since I've had some I forgot

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one is really expensive to produce with a pretty low margin. Until we are on more solid ground, the products that fall into that category will have to wait.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When u are on solid ground, will an updated version be back?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When u are on solid ground, will an updated version be back?
I've made some pretty big advances in my study. There is a much more potent version coming.

Reactions: CF2
megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardiotryx as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardiotryx as well?
CatrdioTryx I've been able to pare down quite a bit without losing effectiveness. Should make production easier and keep the cost reasonable.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CatrdioTryx I've been able to pare down quite a bit without losing effectiveness. Should make production easier and keep the cost reasonable.
I will definitely be buying some of this. Best endurance product I have ever used.

Reactions: CF2

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh god! Never thought this would come back, I think I bought out all the stock left in the UK at one point.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I've made some pretty big advances in my study. There is a much more potent version coming.
In terms of strength and performance enhancement, this was the best of everything I've tried from your line by a mile.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In terms of strength and performance enhancement, this was the best of everything I've tried from your line by a mile.
Did you try BMP?

The combo is really unbeatable, but BMP works fantastic by itself.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Did you try BMP?

Personally I think this should be high up in the queue. Building muscle is something most males who are aware of the EvoMuse brand want to achieve while it's generally the most difficult to do and takes the longest. If your typical customer had to choose which would to become available first, I feel that more often than not it would be the weight loss products which they'd rather be held off until later. But that's just my 2 cents.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I think this should be high up in the queue. Building muscle is something most males who are aware of the EvoMuse brand want to achieve. If your typical customer had to choose which would to become available first, I feel that more often than not it would be the weight loss products which works be held off until later. But that's just my 2 cents.
It is, but there is also a ton at play. There has been a lot of research done since ME was released, and it's going to get a good upgrade.

Right now I'm still playing with absorption enhancement - most especially with ingredients like Epicatechin - to yield MUCH more potent results. It's coming along, just not something I can rush.

The TopMuscle writeup gives a glimpse, though taking advantage of some of those pathways orally are more complicated.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
It is, but there is also a ton at play. There has been a lot of research done since ME was released, and it's going to get a good upgrade.

Right now I'm still playing with absorption enhancement - most especially with ingredients like Epicatechin - to yield MUCH more potent results. It's coming along, just not something I can rush.

The TopMuscle writeup gives a glimpse, though taking advantage of some of those pathways orally are more complicated.
Ah, okay. While I'm very much looking forward to it I'm glad you're looking to hit a grand slam. :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Did you try BMP?

I have not on account of my own bone deformities (foot). I wasn't sold on the idea of adding to a defect and potentially making a worse situation for myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not on account of my own bone deformities (foot). I wasn't sold on the idea of adding to a defect and potentially making a worse situation for myself.
Valid concern, but even BMP2 works more with the internals of bone structure. At the kind of levels we're dealing with (not hyper-dosing) it shouldn't be a huge deal. Again, though, I would understand why you might be wary.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade how is myosynergy coming along? Patiently awaiting its arrival. Enjoying the bmp in the meantime

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Myo will probably have a lot of over lapping ingredients that are in Top Muscle. Really looking forward to this.