EvoMuse MyoSynergy ELITE

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been meaning to get into that show. That one episode where they play the most epic drinking game ever and throw Frank in the cage was hilarious...
CharDee MacDennis

We joked about playing that when we got together one of these last times for a friend's wedding. I'm glad we didn't. I probably would have tried when I was younger, but have zero desire to go down that road now lol.

But yeah, that episode is wonderful.

The earlier seasons are the best, but the later ones have had some good episodes here and there. And the Christmas special (released as a separate movie) was hilarious.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
so pumped for this. hope the hica gets sorted soon

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for details

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're not following our th page, make sure you do. Basically we're just waiting on HICA as it currently stands.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're not following our th page, make sure you do. Basically we're just waiting on HICA as it currently stands.
Pretty sure I saw Dsade mention one of the ingredients too on some post on there. Or maybe I am losing my mind. :p

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sure I saw Dsade mention one of the ingredients too on some post on there. Or maybe I am losing my mind. :p
Ya he leaked it out for us all :).

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read something interesting about that and DHT... Lemme find it.
I think I read the same article. It caused a guy to go to the hospital because his libido was off the charts.
His DHT his superphysiological levels like he was on a DHT cycle.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I read the same article. It caused a guy to go to the hospital because his libido was off the charts.
His DHT his superphysiological levels like he was on a DHT cycle.
Yes, exactly. And now I'm ready to run it! :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, exactly. And now I'm ready to run it! :)
I was super interested in that once i read it. I love how DHT makes you feel on cycle.
Increased strength, increased libido, increased muscle hardness and leanness.. .pure Alpha )

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was super interested in that once i read it. I love how DHT makes you feel on cycle.
Increased strength, increased libido, increased muscle hardness and leanness.. .pure Alpha )
Right on!

DSade, let's get thing thing going!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about releasing this without hica???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still 2 new ingredients to reveal...stay tuned

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn...my battery is about dead

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Def in

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I don't have a choice, based on the half order of HICA we got, but to cut the dosage down to 1g. I have adjusted the price accordingly, so it looks like MyoElite won't be too much more than original MyoSynergy.

Hoping to have that release date soldified soon.

2015 has certainly been a rocky start.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I don't have a choice, based on the half order of HICA we got, but to cut the dosage down to 1g. I have adjusted the price accordingly, so it looks like MyoElite won't be too much more than original MyoSynergy.

Hoping to have that release date soldified soon.

2015 has certainly been a rocky start.
Think the novel ingredients will make up for the lowered dose of HICA. 1 G is still a nice dose of HICA and it is in plenty of other products if one is trying to hit higher levels.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Think the novel ingredients will make up for the lowered dose of HICA. 1 G is still a nice dose of HICA and it is in plenty of other products if one is trying to hit higher levels.
I agree. Its unfortunate there has to be a compromise though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 serving of MyoElite + 1 serving of Strafe will hit the 2g/day dose.

Hmm....guess I need to make a special stack deal.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This guy hasn't even got to run Strafe yet! Will be jumping on that special stack for sure.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I could get on board with that idea.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im happy to buy strafe for the HICA if it means less waiting :D
I gots to get my summer gains coming in. This is on a rush order now.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I gots to get my summer gains coming in. This is on a rush order now.
any news on demolish and basic? also nerve restore to. i really miss that stuff paired amazingly well with the old Myo when i ran the pouches

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any news on demolish and basic? also nerve restore to. i really miss that stuff paired amazingly well with the old Myo when i ran the pouches
Nerve Restore is in line right behind Epitome...think 3 weeks. We just got a distributor order for Rebirth, so I have to pull that BACK into line.

Demolish I just received some materials to play with, so I will be experimenting again. I will have a BASIC update tomorrow.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
I'll be setting a little of my overtime aside, I literally want everything you have out and have coming out. On top of what I already have.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
considering the plethora of 2nd generation epi products coming out, will this also carry "absorption enhancers" for the epi as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
considering the plethora of 2nd generation epi products coming out, will this also carry "absorption enhancers" for the epi as well?
Not sure how to respond with calling bull****.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
? What do you mean, epi does not need to increase absorption to be better?

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
so hypothetically if someone had a few bottles of og MyoSYnergy, throwing in some supplemental Butea with it would be a good idea until the elite comes out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You all might recognize this section from the BMP Writeup.

Hwanggeumchal Sorghum Extract (HSE)
Sorghum refers to a genus of grasses, typically used in livestock feed. As you can probably assume by now, we didn’t just throw some grass clippings in this advanced formula. We have found a very specific extract of Sorghum that boasts some cool properties. HSE works, for our purposes, in a unique way that should synergize with the other ingredients in the formula.

Growth Hormone (GH) is a well-known regulator of bone growth. When GH is elevated, it triggers something called the Jak/STAT pathway, which regulates IGF-1, a major player in bone and muscle growth. HSE has been shown to act almost exactly like GH in activating this Jak/STAT pathway, which then increases the expression of GH related proteins, (one of which, STAT5b triggers BMP7), the GH receptor itself, IGF-1, the IGF-1 receptor, and BMP7 (38). The science nerds might have noticed something particularly intriguing about that. When we trigger more BMP7, we trigger more MSC differentiation towards osteoblasts, giving the (now also elevated by HSE) anabolic IGF-1 more beneficial places to exert its effects.

And for the bonus round, HSE has been shown to reduce plasma Total Cholesterol and Triglycerides when given to obese rats on a high fat diet (39).

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Myo Elite is sounding more green than a greens supplement :D