EvoMuse Dry-Uretix

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Dammit. Something else that's now a must have.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see them tris lol.

My avi is my current pic from vaca while on it. The bicep vein was sexy lol
Dry Rub, Dry-Uretix, and Defuse - the 3D stack - was made entirely with this in mind. Most people start off vacation looking great, but 2 days in they are bloated and soft. The stack allows you to look as good coming back from vacation as you did going in, without sacrificing having a good time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dry Rub, Dry-Uretix, and Defuse - the 3D stack - was made entirely with this in mind. Most people start off vacation looking great, but 2 days in they are bloated and soft. The stack allows you to look as good coming back from vacation as you did going in, without sacrificing having a good time.
And it did that exactly. Amazing. Next time I will use dry rub as well.

You forgot slintisity :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
i just got some with my gut health order I'm high bf but I'm going to give it a go maybe it will give me more confidence in my cut. I've dropped 8lbs this past march.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
How much water should I drink throughout the day slowly lower it or keep it the same and is it going to deplete glycogen as well ? I take intra md during peri workout

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would keep your water intake the same. The effects are temporary, to improve appearance in the short term.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 3 days for me to see it leave after last dose :-( but not completely.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt, I just received one of these with my gut health order and happen to have a powerlifting meet I need to cut a little weight for - should I expect any decrease in performance beyond that of a typical water cut? I'd be weighing in Friday AM and have a full 24 hours to rehydrate and stuff my face before the meet Saturday morning. I've never used any of these type of products so unsure if I'd have any decrease in performance for a few days after stopping.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt, I just received one of these with my gut health order and happen to have a powerlifting meet I need to cut a little weight for - should I expect any decrease in performance beyond that of a typical water cut? I'd be weighing in Friday AM and have a full 24 hours to rehydrate and stuff my face before the meet Saturday morning. I've never used any of these type of products so unsure if I'd have any decrease in performance for a few days after stopping.
Not to answer for Matt, but I've taken this leading into two meets, only taking them for two days. I noticed no decrease in performance relating to Dry-Uretix.

R

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I am considering using this for a weigh in. How much water weight did you guys lose when you used Dry Uretix?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends how much water your holding. I've used it twice and lost about 3lbs avg of water

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends how much water your holding. I've used it twice and lost about 3lbs avg of water
Only used it once, but this is about where I was at as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after using the full bottle, how long of a break is recommended to start another bottle?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So after using the full bottle, how long of a break is recommended to start another bottle?
Been a while since I've used it (last Summer), but IIRC, there should be a couple short runs worth in one bottle and you're supposed to only use for like 5 days or a week at a time. I'll let Matt answer for sure.

As an FYI, I did run the entire bottle straight through while I was on that vacation though and had no adverse effects.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it twice for vaca. As well and ran the whole bottle. No adverse sides neither.

R

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I used Dry Uretix prior to my weigh in. I dropped approximately over 1kgs, close to 1.5kgs with little effort, no significant change in water intake in 3 days. However I do feel it's making me want to drink water frequently, constant dry mouth.

By the way, Matt, can you reply to my PM in regards to the CardioTryX you reserved for me? I know you've been busy, just a reminder here

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Dry Uretix prior to my weigh in. I dropped approximately over 1kgs, close to 1.5kgs with little effort, no significant change in water intake in 3 days. However I do feel it's making me want to drink water frequently, constant dry mouth.

By the way, Matt, can you reply to my PM in regards to the CardioTryX you reserved for me? I know you've been busy, just a reminder here
Still waiting for it to show up...been over 2 weeks.

R

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
A quick update. 4th day on Dry Uretix.

Before: 61.5kg
4th Morning: 59kg

Lowered calorie intake (carb, fat and protein macros almost the same, I generally eat high carbohydrates) without much training/exercise two days prior to starting Dry Uretix.

Drank about two gallons of water regularly before starting Dry Uretix, to only drinking about over gallon of water while on Dry Uretix.

Only downside is I need to drink a lot of water prior to my matches and in between rounds to stay hydrated, a friend who is also competing was worried about my weight cause I was drinking a lot more water than him, but I still managed to keep dropping, so he was eventually impressed lol.

However, I will continue to use this for my weigh ins, probably start 2 days prior to the weigh ins, to make weight raiser without having to go through the stress of eating a lot less and drinking a lot less water.

Reporting my experience who may consider using this for weigh ins, not for aesthetic purposes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did you notice aesthetically, though?

That's an impressive drop,

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt, I want to take this product multiple times a year. How long of a break between bottles is acceptable?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't want to run bottle after bottle but you can run it once a month.

R

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I noticed increased vascularity in my arms, calves and more definition, less bloat in my core... particularly abdominals. Quite pronounced.

I am staying in a hostel at a different city for my 4 day boxing tournament. Last night I went to the common bathroom shirtless and had people just staring at me,for aesthetic reasons lol?

Also I never feel bloated in any time of the day. But I need to go to the bathroom like every 20-30mins when I drink water.

R

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of purchasing this, how effective is this compared to the diuretics at Vitamin Shoppe ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of purchasing this, how effective is this compared to the diuretics at Vitamin Shoppe ?
I designed it because all of those are crap.

I actually have a ton of them, but they are a little past their expiration date. They are all herbal ingredients, though, so they are all stable. It still works great. Order anything else and I'll throw some in for free.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

I actually have a ton of them, but they are a little past their expiration date. They are all herbal ingredients, though, so they are all stable. It still works great. Order anything else and I'll throw some in for free.
I might take you up on that deal! Gotta try one of your fat burners out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might take you up on that deal! Gotta try one of your fat burners out.
I'll give them out until they're gone. Spring is coming up soon.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'll give them out until they're gone. Spring is coming up soon.
It is indeed. Gotta turn some heads when you pop that shirt off!

R

ramses31

Awards
  • Established

Ok thanks buddy, I'm going to order Flawless Idrt and Java lather, Im trying to tighten up my skin and lose this water weight. Do I just pm u my order # ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks buddy, I'm going to order Flawless Idrt and Java lather, Im trying to tighten up my skin and lose this water weight. Do I just pm u my order # ?
I think next week I'm just to add them to all domestic orders, but yeah if you want to hit me up then I will make double sure. I can also add it really quick to the store, with a limit of 2, no charge.

R

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Is the gift card authorization something where I can add money to the Evomuse account ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the gift card authorization something where I can add money to the Evomuse account ?
No, that was something to get you into the system. I realized that I couldn't issue gift cards to someone who hasn't ordered before. There should be a gift card product, though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
dsade sorry this is off topic of this thread, but by the time I run one of your fat burners I will be around 10% body fat or less. Would you say my best option would be Epitome if I were to go with just one product? Trying to figure out what to get along with the Dry-Uretix.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That stuff is fantastic, used 3 days before a festival last year and was dry AF. Stayed dry for like 4-5 days after as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking u up on that. Going to place a order tomm for some nerve restore. (My fav)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade sorry this is off topic of this thread, but by the time I run one of your fat burners I will be around 10% body fat or less. Would you say my best option would be Epitome if I were to go with just one product? Trying to figure out what to get along with the Dry-Uretix.
Epitome is a fine choice unless you want to go topical. At that bodyfat I would probably recommend one of the Eviscerate series. If you don't want to do topical epitome will be great for you.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Epitome is a fine choice unless you want to go topical. At that bodyfat I would probably recommend one of the Eviscerate series. If you don't want to do topical epitome will be great for you.
I haven't really looked at any topicals because I've never really seen results from them, but which one would you recommend?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't really looked at any topicals because I've never really seen results from them, but which one would you recommend?
The leaner you are, the more awesome Eviscerate is.

Basically all versions of Eviscerate rock; they're just varying levels of a burn due to the cap. content --

- Burn Free Formula has the least
- Smolder is next
- Eviscerate follows
- Eviscerate + is Matt's evil invention lol jk

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The leaner you are, the more awesome Eviscerate is.

Basically all versions of Eviscerate rock; they're just varying levels of a burn due to the cap. content --

- Burn Free Formula has the least
- Smolder is next
- Eviscerate follows
- Eviscerate + is Matt's evil invention lol jk
I kinda miss using this stuff prior to cardio. It's been a few years but looking back at pics I was pretty lean considering my diet was garbage... Can't imagine how I'd look with my macros where they are now.... I loved the burn too lol it made me move faster ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kinda miss using this stuff prior to cardio. It's been a few years but looking back at pics I was pretty lean considering my diet was garbage... Can't imagine how I'd look with my macros where they are now.... I loved the burn too lol it made me move faster ;)
I'd put it on in the morning after I showered and then play basketball in the evening. I'd wear a sleeveless compression tee and my abs were torched by the time I was done -- like SO red lol.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd put it on in the morning after I showered and then play basketball in the evening. I'd wear a sleeveless compression tee and my abs were torched by the time I was done -- like SO red lol.
I interned at a police department and wore it before a patrol one time with a vest on.... Worst night ever

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Got a 2 pack of epitome and 2 dry-uretix! I'll be using these later this cycle and into summer. I can hardly wait!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dammit!! I placed an order and didn't get any dry uterix

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic