EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Who’s ready for the new formula Defuse+Glycøshield flash sale???
Can’t wait to see how portent this combo ends up being, defuse alone is already a staple in the offseason especially.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t wait to see how portent this combo ends up being, defuse alone is already a staple in the offseason especially.
Yup. I love my defuse month which is typically jan/feb to just let go of counting macros and all that. it does wonders mentally and physically and to be able to limit / completely avoid unwanted weight with products like defuse is awesome. Adding in Lipøshield and or Glycøshield will only help us push the limits of cheating on a nutrition protocol or diet

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
dsade

Is Defuse a pre-order still or in stock? Placed an order on November 28th and the tracking is showing it's still in Ohio in pre-shippment. Just wanted to confirm.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see Predators price has increased from £34.99 (47 Dollars) last time they stocked Defuse to £47.99 (65 Dollars) todays price..

Has the ingredients caused an increase in price dsade?

Im not gonna purchase it. You need a better uk stockist. I haven't ordered from them for ages. Far better vendors in the UK. Be good if you could link up with someone else

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** predator it's too expensive and taking advantage of having stuff other UK retailers don't, go ahead and order from the US. Worth the wait.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put in an order before they changed the price. I got an email informing me that it had changed from 240 to 180 caps but not the price change. So will be interesting to see what happens with my order.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I had to pay import tax on my two tubs but it still worked out cheaper than predator.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put in an order before they changed the price. I got an email informing me that it had changed from 240 to 180 caps but not the price change. So will be interesting to see what happens with my order.
Wish i had done this.. I just cant fork out the £48 + Delivery price tag sadly. Xmas time especially

Thier prices are awful in comparison to some... Thier monthly gift packs are sometimes good though and thier range is one of the best in the UK

Better UK stockists in my opinion who keep prices very fair. I do shop elsewhere now.

Might just need to sit out this time.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish i had done this.. I just cant fork out the £48 + Delivery price tag sadly. Xmas time especially

Thier prices are awful in comparison to some... Thier monthly gift packs are sometimes good though and thier range is one of the best in the UK

Better UK stockists in my opinion who keep prices very fair. I do shop elsewhere now.

Might just need to sit out this time.
Im with you, i rarely shop there anymore. But ive been waiting for Gut Health for ever and threw in the Defuse to try it out.

Would you mind PMing me you fav UK/EU shops in case you know some i dont?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im with you, i rarely shop there anymore. But ive been waiting for Gut Health for ever and threw in the Defuse to try it out.

Would you mind PMing me you fav UK/EU shops in case you know some i dont?
Done ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt,

Is Defuse a pre-order still or in stock? Placed an order on November 28th and the tracking is showing it's still in Ohio in pre-shippment. Just wanted to confirm.
Hey...I'm not sure why it hasn't transited. It was scanned in at the post office. Regardless, I will go ahead and reship your order.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
But, the question is...do you have the OTHER part of the stack?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But, the question is...do you have the OTHER part of the stack?
Confirmed as of today that we will have product shipping to our facilities for fulfillment in 7-10 Days. Glycøshield has been finished for a while, but the Lipøshield had to be reblended hence the delay.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
trying in this thread for an answer :)

dsade if someone were using 2/2 protocol for 45 days, what is the impact/downside to running it longer? Like maybe running it for an additional 1 week past that 45 day mark? Thanks!

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trying in this thread for an answer :)

Thanks!
The body works really hard to maintain a homeostasis. With the longer, smaller dosing protocol you are inhibiting fat storage to an extent, which will aid you on a cut by giving you longer to burn off the extra calories while they are still circulating - like the full dosage but not quite crippling the enzymes completely.

Going longer than that, you begin to put your body into a state resembling that of a type2 diabetic, encouraging your tissues (muscle and fat) to being to develop insulin resistance.

Think of it like this - with everything circulating (glucose and fatty acids), you body can much more easily use them for fuel. Once everything is stored, you then have to engage other pathways (lipolysis, etc) to free that fuel from fat cells - and that can be difficult for some people.

I'd still keep the lowered dosage protocol to no more than 45 days.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks. I just know that in 2 weeks time I am going to be in an environment that will not lend itself to clean eating and wanted to get a little help for that extra 5 days (past the 45 day mark for this run of Defuse). But I understand the implications to doing so. I guess I will look for other mitigation options for those days/meals.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, thanks. I just know that in 2 weeks time I am going to be in an environment that will not lend itself to clean eating and wanted to get a little help for that extra 5 days (past the 45 day mark for this run of Defuse). But I understand the implications to doing so. I guess I will look for other mitigation options for those days/meals.
Shielded stack (Lipøshield + Glycøshield) which we sell as a triple stack with defuse

https://hpssupps.com/collections/frontpage/products/shielded-stack

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade just received my order for 1 x tub of deuse, thanks for sending it at reduced price $ on packing which helps it get through customs faster. I have been going up to 9 caps per day, 3 in the am, 3 midday and 3 evening on my mad 9-15K Calorie Days and it works well in combination with SlinMax, White Kidney Bean Extract and Fat Binders both from MyProtein, i also have received SNS Glycophase new version which i will be using as a replacement to my SlinMax which i am down to my last 3 caps.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade just received my order for 1 x tub of deuse, thanks for sending it at reduced price $ on packing which helps it get through customs faster. I have been going up to 9 caps per day, 3 in the am, 3 midday and 3 evening on my mad 9-15K Calorie Days and it works well in combination with SlinMax, White Kidney Bean Extract and Fat Binders both from MyProtein, i also have received SNS Glycophase new version which i will be using as a replacement to my SlinMax which i am down to my last 3 caps.
There is 0 need to use 3x the suggested dose of Defuse, let alone stacking all those GDA's/Insulin Mimickers. GNO and countless other memebers on here have explained that to you multiple times. Especially when you brought it up in the Assassinate thread on what you were stacking.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/300499-gdas-their-impact.html#post5947883
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/273260-new-product-release-702.html#post5879716

It is an absolute waste to continue to practice this after months of being told its not worth your time. dsade will even tell you that your overdoing your products and it is a "waste"

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is 0 need to use 3x the suggested dose of Defuse, let alone stacking all those GDA's/Insulin Mimickers. GNO and countless other memebers on here have explained that to you multiple times. Especially when you brought it up in the Assassinate thread on what you were stacking.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/300499-gdas-their-impact.html#post5947883
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/273260-new-product-release-702.html#post5879716

It is an absolute waste to continue to practice this after months of being told its not worth your time. dsade will even tell you that your overdoing your products and it is a "waste"
While I agree, you know what "they" say: There is no substitute for experience.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While I agree, you know what "they" say: There is no substitute for experience.
I would venture 50-75% or more of the board members on here overuse what they really need to accomplish their goal. They justify t buying more pills and powders to try and fulfill lack luster diets, or oversupplementing to the point where its not providing any additional benefit. It runs pretty rampant in the industry. If most people (not everyone) spent more time fine tuning their diet and training they could eliminate a lot of the extra "wants" in their supplement regime by hiring a quality coach.

Tell me how many competitve eaters use tha many GDA's before large meals?
How many athletes do you see slamming GDA's prior to meals and they are still in Very good shape?
Having 15,000 calorie days and doing multiple days of fasting just glares a red flag with a relationship with food. Not to mention trying to offset it with taking in some many GDA's to try and undo the damage.

Multiple company reps and owners stating the use for all of these in conjunction is a waste and not necessary. Yet he continues to demonstrate these practices. There is plenty of experience with users on here overspending on supplements even when they don't see much difference due to their theories or opinions compared to what has been proven in science. Anyone can throw more wood in the fire, that does not always correlate to better results. There is a law of diminishing returns with anything in regards to supplements, diet, training.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree buddy. Everyone just hopes what they take are magic pills even though they know they aren’t but in the back of there head they think other wise and hope.

When I first started I used to spend so much money on supps and now I hardly do. Very few supplements I use. Defuse is the sh*t though

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He probably should at least double dose the capsules, since they do not actually contain what the label claims - 2305mg blend of actives (+fillers), and I have weighed multiple samples of 3 capsule doses that weigh 1000-1300mg, roughly 50% of what the label claims...so if you want a full dose, better up the dose, since most of you have probably noticed how about 1 of every 2-3 capsules is near empty.

However, there are no bottle production identifying information, such as lot #, production #, manufacture date, expiration date, etc...and Dsade has said there has only been one production in the last 2.5 years. So it is also close to 3 years post manufacture date, which is most likely detrimental to ingredient quality, or at least 50% of the ingredient quality listed on the label.
Stop clogging up every thread with your vendetta. We get it. Trust me, we have heard you over and over again...in multiple threads. Most of us have used Evomuse for years and have not had issues. This is getting tiring. Move on man. Youve been told numerous times to get over it. Now its getting petty.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would venture 50-75% or more of the board members on here overuse what they really need to accomplish their goal. They justify t buying more pills and powders to try and fulfill lack luster diets, or oversupplementing to the point where its not providing any additional benefit. It runs pretty rampant in the industry. If most people (not everyone) spent more time fine tuning their diet and training they could eliminate a lot of the extra "wants" in their supplement regime by hiring a quality coach.

How many athletes do you see slamming GDA's prior to meals and they are still in Very good shape?
Having 15,000 calorie days and doing multiple days of fasting just glares a red flag with a relationship with food. Not to mention trying to offset it with taking in some many GDA's to try and undo the damage.

Multiple company reps and owners stating the use for all of these in conjunction is a waste and not necessary. Yet he continues to demonstrate these practices. There is plenty of experience with users on here overspending on supplements even when they don't see much difference due to their theories or opinions compared to what has been proven in science. Anyone can throw more wood in the fire, that does not always correlate to better results. There is a law of diminishing returns with anything in regards to supplements, diet, training.
I was thinking this exactly.. Expecting pills to offset a bad relationship with food. This to me is an eating disorder. Ie binge then Purge.. Purging isn't always throwing up. It can be any form of offsetting calories after a *guilty* session. Ie using multiple pills ' Laxatives & over exercising. I don't think people realise how harmful this is? It throws off the body's electrolyte balance. Causes a slow metabolism. Make's you very socially detatched. Cause's malnutrition and a whole other list.... Completely knocks your leptin levels off also and your body's hunger siganls are all over the place.

Its been proven many times that you can still indulge now and again and still remain very lean. A cheat day or meal does very little damage. That 8-10 pound weight gain on a scale is most water & glycogen storage. Very little fat will be stored. Our body's are far more adaptive than we think. If you eat a whole ton of carb's.. Notice your body temp increase? Thermic effect of food? Not fully digesting every calorie consumed?

I personally use to freak out with that scale weight after crazy days... I never do that these days but i personally don't binge anymore. I have days where i eat more than others yes... That for me is normal. Some day's i don't eat as much also. This is a sign of your hormones working well to keep your body near its set point.

If your having urges to binge eat... This is your body & mind believing that your being starved or under fed. A binge is a response to hunger & malnutrition. If your body is being fuel'd constant then why would your body cry out for food? Our ghrelin levels start to climb based on our eating pattern. So if you do a breakfast lunch & dinner then ghrelin levels will be highest at these times. If someone has an eating disorder ie Bulimia & Anorexia.. Once they start to eat normal again and start to recover the mind senses food and make's you crazy hungry so you basically never feel satiated. This is the body wanting as much fuel as possible.. So it won't let you feel satiated just so you don't want to stop...Once your body has had fuel consistent for week's then that hunger will stop. A classic scenario to this is someone after competing. Your body is primed for fat storage but also hunger is heightened. Once you start to eat you will feel like you don't want to stop. Even if your stomach feels uncomfortable.... Your brain isn't.

Point i am trying to get at here is... Just eat a balanced diet. If you enjoy some cake or chocolate. Incorporate that because if you don't... Your body will send you to binge on it.

This is what i do these days... Eat plenty of good proteins & fats ' carbs... Fruits and Veggies but i also incorporate some *junk* foods all the time. I would personally say i am the leanest i have ever been. I still have days where i easily overshoot 5000 calories but my weight temporarily increases then re-settle's. I have stopped the worrying after a day of overeating as on numerous occasions i have seen my weight stabilise very quickly again. If i did gain a small amount of fat over the next couple days it just peels back off. This is how our body is meant to function.

This is just adding to your statement (The Solution) i know exactly what you mean and your spot on about it all.

Moral is... Enjoy life. Stop starving your body. You think its being healthy when infact its very unhealthy. If you just eat balanced everyday which suits your dfaily schedule. You won't need to go on all out binge's. You don't need to be in the gym hours on end to stay lean. Our body is FAR smarter than what some people think. Constant deficits are proven yes to lose fat but its not sustainable. I would rather just eat what i enjoyed and incorporate fitness to make your body as healthy as possible.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I agree buddy. Everyone just hopes what they take are magic pills even though they know they aren’t but in the back of there head they think other wise and hope.

When I first started I used to spend so much money on supps and now I hardly do. Very few supplements I use. Defuse is the sh*t though
What I see on this site a lot is that the people with the absolute worst physiques take the most supplements. It's not 100% - there are some guys on here who have good physiques and use a ton of supplements too, but it does start to jump out at you over time how people will nod when you say, "Diet is 64%, training is 35%, supplements are 1%. Is your diet and training on lock down?"

And they INSIST it is fine but can't list what they eat - just give macros - and then say, "Now what supplement will add 10 pounds of muscle/get me shredded?"

Then they fail and eventually say that supplements are a scam. And most are.

Defuse has a purpose, surprisingly it actually works well for that purpose, but that purpose is not to be miraculous and allow you to go crazy...although it can be helpful there at times, I do love using it before holiday meals and parties, etc.

I do wonder why someone would have a 15,000 calorie day??? I mean I can see some competition reasons or fun or whatever...but regularly? I have no off switch once I start eating and will make people's jaw drop at the food I can put down, and even a 7000 calorie day is way more than I ever eat 99% of the time. I may approach that at a crazy holiday party with a huge meal, cake and pastries. etc.

15,000 calories is nearly a weeks worth of food for me haha.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I see on this site a lot is that the people with the absolute worst physiques take the most supplements. It's not 100% - there are some guys on here who have good physiques and use a ton of supplements too, but it does start to jump out at you over time how people will nod when you say, "Diet is 64%, training is 35%, supplements are 1%. Is your diet and training on lock down?"

And they INSIST it is fine but can list what they eat - just give macros - and then say, "Now what supplement will add 10 pounds of muscle/get me shredded?"

Then they fail and eventually say that supplements are a scam. And most are.

Defuse has a purpose, surprisingly it actually works well for that purpose, but that purpose is not to be miraculous and allow you to go crazy...although it can be helpful there at times, I do love using it before holiday meals and parties, etc.

I do wonder why someone would have a 15,000 calorie day??? I mean I can see some competition reasons or fun or whatever...but regularly? I have no off switch once I start eating and will make people's jaw drop at the food I can put down, and even a 7000 calorie day is way more than I ever eat 99% of the time. I may approach that at a crazy holiday party with a huge meal, cake and pastries. etc.

15,000 calories is nearly a weeks worth of food for me haha.
I think the 15K days are mostly youtuber's etc? It seems to be a very popular thing to watch. Gets a ton of views.

Deufse is an outstanding supplement but just like all supp's it has its place. For me that would be holiday's etc where your almost guaranteed just to overeat as your completely away from your usual schedule.

I train less these days but eat more (My job has became very physically demanding so my input needs to match my output) i am easily just as lean.. If not leaner than ever. I eat 5-6 meals through out the day.. I use to intermittent fast but i just found it another form of restriction and control. If i wake up and im not hungry i won't just eat. If i wake and i am hungry.. Well i make food. I don't go by the clock anymore. I use to be obsessed with macros and all that but now i just eat meals spaced out and i eat balanced.. Your body eventually will start to feel satiated when its full.. Where as before i could eat like a horse and still be starving. Your not living in a mind of constant food thoughts all day. I still eat healthy most days buy if im going for a meal with my partner i order anything i want.. Not the leanest meats on the menu.

Defuse is a quality product but just use it when im doubt... The real problem is finding balance. Omce your fully nourished and your body's running well you won't get binge episodes. Your body doesn't need them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was thinking this exactly.. Expecting pills to offset a bad relationship with food. This to me is an eating disorder. Ie binge then Purge.. Purging isn't always throwing up. It can be any form of offsetting calories after a *guilty* session. Ie using multiple pills ' Laxatives & over exercising. I don't think people realise how harmful this is?
Reading his log it clearly show the lack of relationship with food
10,000 days of calories
multiple days of fasting a week
constantly always eating in a PSMF or low calorie diet.

Just not a healthy way to have a relationship with food and compensating with overdosing on supplements when the company owner dsade even said was overkill to his own product.

Sad but a majority of the people on AM try to offset a bad diet with tons of pills and powders. let alone all the OL reps including GNO even told him to stop stacking extra GDA's with defuse, on top of all the other GDA things he takes which is absolutely overkill.

Sometimes you can't teach stupidity people are stuck in their ways and are afraid to be corrected. You see it all the time with nutritoin (think fad diets) and training (think bad form)

Reactions: GNO
u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade and all knowledgable folks
If say I’m carb cycling with 4 days a week at a ~300kcal surplus and 3 days a week at ~500kcal deficit, would taking three caps before my biggest meal on the surplus days more than once a week be a bad idea?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ I’ve been aiming to get stronger each session whilst keeping my bodyfat% pretty stable and things have been going pretty well as a whole.
I’m currently at ~11% bf having been at ~10% in mid-September (I’ve been allowing myself some freedom on calories and spent the first two/three weeks in a constant surplus) but now I’m looking to dip back below 10% in time for Christmas. I’ll change my macros on one of the surplus days but I’m wondering whether or not taking some on an extra day would help

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Was there an update to defuse that I missed?

I was looking at my old bottle then at the ingredients on some sites online and they didnt have the exact same ingredients, serving size was were 3 on those and 4 on mine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was looking at my old bottle then at the ingredients on some sites online and they didnt have the exact same ingredients, serving size was were 3 on those and 4 on mine.
The formula was updated last run.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeh some slight changes but works just as well

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Yeh some slight changes but works just as well
gotcha from what it looks like it seems you just removed some ingredients that didnt make much of a difference right? to lower the dosage to 3 capsules? Dont see any new ones.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Huge respect for this write up. Inspires me to do the same in the future with other exotic botanicals that I have found and shared with TheGuerillaChemist.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Been out if the supp world for a very long time and just discovered this only to see apparently its been DC'ed. Any chance it's coming back and soon?

Now that I've crossed 40,a cheat day takes about 2 weeks to recover from instead of 2 days.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been out if the supp world for a very long time and just discovered this only to see apparently its been DC'ed. Any chance it's coming back and soon?

Now that I've crossed 40,a cheat day takes about 2 weeks to recover from instead of 2 days.
This is not DC'd - Evomuse has a lot of products and is a small operation - so it's tough to keep everything in constant production. Matt does his best, but it is a good idea to stock up when the stock is available because things can go out of stock for longer than we would like.