EvoMuse DCP Writeup

keithbishop

Awards
dsade

New DCP has updated vanillean ingredients included.....
could it still be stacked with old vanillean, or is that overkill?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used inj carnitine before? Whew that stuff can hurt! Lol
I havent yet, i want to though. I heard the plain l-carnitine doesnt hurt(too bad) but acetyl l-carnitine is god awful

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really depends on concentration from what ive seen. The ones that ive tried though I couldnt handle lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are y'all getting email shipping confirmations???

aver4581

Awards
Was doing 5-7ml of inj l-car a week (200mg/l). Painful as hell but never got as lean as i did when i was using it. Oral L car takes 100 days to build up. Always need to use slin or eat high carb meal with it to make sure its going to the mitoc.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Shipment info sent to USPS yesterday

Aka label printed but not picked up yet

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipment info sent to USPS yesterday

Aka label printed but not picked up yet
Same thing for me, got shipping confirmation yesterday, but the USPS tracking only says "information sent to USPS," Weird.....

Ray Donovan

Awards
Be patient. I havn't gotten any update whatsoever. It will arrive when it arrives. I wouldn't even consider trying to push Matt. He's awesome.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Be patient. I havn't gotten any update whatsoever. It will arrive when it arrives. I wouldn't even consider trying to push Matt. He's awesome.
^^^^^^^^this.
I think they probably had a bigger response than expected....or not...either way he got my other order out when he was still sick.....I'm sure he'll take care of orders asap.
That being said - where's my stuff? LOL

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered about a week prior to the July 4th sale; did all of you order before that too?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And just to make sure everyone knows, that was a pre-order. Product didn't arrive to Matt until the back end of last week. In addition, he was also dealing with even more medical stuff that would have absolutely sidelined most.

That's the pro and the con of the pre-order --

If product arrives later than anticipated, people can be upset.

If we don't do a pre-order and make it live on the site once we have it, it often sells out so fast people are upset they didn't have a chance to purchase if they were busy during that initial window.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Given Matt's level of integrity on top of his recent medical setbacks I think people need to relax a bit and be a little more understanding.

Im sure he'll get to them all soon :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Given Matt's level of integrity on top of his recent medical setbacks I think people need to relax a bit and be a little more understanding.

Im sure he'll get to them all soon :)
Yeah, for real. The guy is practically majorly injured almost every week it seems, and people are still hounding him. Honestly, I've gotten quite few stuff from him long before the shipping notice ever went out, so just be patient and relax.

jmaplewood

Awards
Definetly this. That's the problem when you're good at what you do and your products are awesome. I can't wait to get mine either, but health is much more important. I can't believe the amount of work this guy does not to mention the medical setbacks. Hope things are looking good Matt.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And just to post this publicly to avoid any confusion -- I wasn't trying to call anyone out in my post. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew/remembered this was a pre-order and how that works. Because in all honesty, if it wasn't, it would certainly be worth questioning (not in anger, but out of wonder) why something hadn't shipped in 2+ weeks.

I thought there was a good chance there were some first-time EvoMuse customers and possibly people lurking in these threads who weren't posting and I wanted to bring everyone up to speed. The pre-orders are good and bad lol.

And when I see the posts in here, none of them come off as negative to me -- just guys excited to get their product. And I'll let you know, I'm right there with you. I haven't received anything yet either and I'm very excited to get my hands on the new DCP. I put on about 15 lbs. over the 2 months leading up to/through the recovery of my surgery (ugh). So I can't wait to put it to the test and get back to where I was.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last box is overdue for today. This wasn't exactly banner week for UPS. They lost the shipment I had overnighted that was supposed to be here Monday that finally showed up yesterday, and now the remainder is a ghost.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Just got my shipping confirmation!

The past month I've been running BMP and BRITE ( Had been taking brite for 5 monthsbefore)

Eating 10% over maintenance and I've actually lost weight while still getting stronger! Unreal.

Can't wait to see what it's like when I put DCP in the mix.

Well done as always Matt!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited for you guys!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine just came in as well. This summer is looking good!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited for you guys!
Got you guys going out tomorrow. No idea how much of this is my medical issues (infected gallbladder), but I am absolutely swimming in sweat. I've taken 2 doses today.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Confirmation received. I never doubt that Evomuse will follow through, I don't know anyone else more committed to customer satisfaction. It just takes patience some times, huge demand for one man to meet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Confirmation received. I never doubt that Evomuse will follow through, I don't know anyone else more committed to customer satisfaction. It just takes patience some times, huge demand for one man to meet.
I can't apologize enough for the delays. Pretty much everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

I guarantee each and every one of you that this is well worth the wait.

My testing subject locally here just took her first dose, so we'll see if she gets the same dramatic sweating.

josun

Awards
  • Established
I can't apologize enough for the delays. Pretty much everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

My testing subject locally here just took her first dose, so we'll see if she gets the same dramatic sweating.
it's all good bruh just stay healthy and keep doing ur thing

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's all good bruh just stay healthy and keep doing ur thing
Thanks, I'm trying to strike a balance - but the past 3 days have been a complete blur. We had a total of about 375 order and we flew through everything (without, hopefully, making any mistakes). Long hours and hair ripping going on, but we are now caught up!

I expect a second rush coming along. Batch #2 is already in the works, and we already have about 1/3 of it presold. Been focusing on both getting BRITE restocked (BRITE/DCP and BRITE/Defuse are the combos to beat it all) while still being able to save enough to get those softgels done.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I'm trying to strike a balance - but the past 3 days have been a complete blur. We had a total of about 375 order and we flew through everything (without, hopefully, making any mistakes). Long hours and hair ripping going on, but we are now caught up!

I expect a second rush coming along. Batch #2 is already in the works, and we already have about 1/3 of it presold. Been focusing on both getting BRITE restocked (BRITE/DCP and BRITE/Defuse are the combos to beat it all) while still being able to save enough to get those softgels done.
If you need to slow down a bit we understand. Id rather keep you in the game as long as you can, healthy. Rather than squeezing the life out of you, forcing you to stop.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cardiotryx + DCP - would the level of sweating be safe? :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can be, if you ordered any.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And just to post this publicly to avoid any confusion -- I wasn't trying to call anyone out in my post. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew/remembered this was a pre-order and how that works. Because in all honesty, if it wasn't, it would certainly be worth questioning (not in anger, but out of wonder) why something hadn't shipped in 2+ weeks.

I thought there was a good chance there were some first-time EvoMuse customers and possibly people lurking in these threads who weren't posting and I wanted to bring everyone up to speed. The pre-orders are good and bad lol.

And when I see the posts in here, none of them come off as negative to me -- just guys excited to get their product. And I'll let you know, I'm right there with you. I haven't received anything yet either and I'm very excited to get my hands on the new DCP. I put on about 15 lbs. over the 2 months leading up to/through the recovery of my surgery (ugh). So I can't wait to put it to the test and get back to where I was.
People shouldnt get upset with waiting when the price is discounted so deeply, it was a presale from a direct to customer private site. He always let's people know there will be wait times in advance. In my experience Matt is always hooking us up, fixing issues. He's one man and life happens, but the direct nature of his business is to our benefit, and the innovations he puts forth would not be so abundant if it was a larger operation. When I order I'm never in a rush, just holding my spot to get some of the newest and best in supplementation.

aver4581

Awards
Some serious love in here

Hopefully i can share the same after trying some of Matts products too :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ericool007 Supplements 21
Supplements 8
Supplements 5
u_e_s_i Supplements 2
u_e_s_i Supplements 0