EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

josun

Awards
  • Established
Stimmed out? It's not a stimulant. Weird.
I've experienced a high stimulation feel before. But it has only happen twice. First time I kinda tripped out. I was feeling great big smiles and happiness. I thought I got exposed to some kinda drug so I left the gym lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What I meant to say was it increases the effects of a pre workout that contains stimulants!
I’ve heard this from other people. I don’t remember it effecting me too much, but I know some other people say they have to drink less caffeine while taking BMP.

negus215

Awards
I’ve been on BMP straight for like 3 years now and I can honestly say I’m not even sure it’s doing anything at this point. It will be a staple for me as long as I can keep buying it, but I don’t feel anything when I take it

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been on BMP straight for like 3 years now and I can honestly say I’m not even sure it’s doing anything at this point. It will be a staple for me as long as I can keep buying it, but I don’t feel anything when I take it
Can I ask if you are not seeing results then why are you taking it?
Maybe stop taking it for a month or two to see if you lose effects? Would be interested in your findings.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
He should take a month off and see that he was getting results. For example, he will become smoother and have less strength. And he will see that he was getting results. Maintenance results - which is what is to be expected when you use a supplement long term. At least that is my experience with many supplements I have run for years - like BMP, Folidrone, Vector.

tonyd2wild

Awards
Hey i got a question. First time customer and first time hearing about your products. Anyway im on a bulk but i want to minimize fat gain, can i combine DCP and BMP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey i got a question. First time customer and first time hearing about your products. Anyway im on a bulk but i want to minimize fat gain, can i combine DCP and BMP?
Yes

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Any added benefits in dosing BMP with something like an Animal Flex pack (Joint Supplement) or any other Glucosamine based supplement?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any added benefits in dosing BMP with something like an Animal Flex pack (Joint Supplement) or any other Glucosamine based supplement?
For sure imo. Among other things, BMP is great post surgery etc... so for any joint, connective tissue, bone type repair thing. I used it post surgery for my shoulder for 4 months and its bullet proof now. I really felt like it helped compared to other surgeries I have had without using BMP.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I've experienced a high stimulation feel before. But it has only happen twice. First time I kinda tripped out. I was feeling great big smiles and happiness. I thought I got exposed to some kinda drug so I left the gym lol
Rhodiola has a very fast tolerance build up to the stimulation

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just picked up 2 from strong under 100 bucks and free shipping ready to get this recomp in full swing!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Alpha burn non stim?
Sort of. While it's not a direct stim, it massively potentiates stuff like Ephedrine and even endogenous things like Adrenaline/noradrenaline

adapt

Awards
As long as you understand that I can only answer hypothetically....

Hypothetically, yes, it can help with the proper stimulus - just like the BMP toothpaste that I am putting together will, hypothetically, refill damaged teeth.
Hypothetically, do you see any issues with someone taking BMP that has a autoimmune disease such as RA? I bought 2 bottles but after reading seems it can cause an inflammation response. I have RA, tattoos, keloid scarring and a shoulder that has been dislocated number of times.. am I in for some pain? Lmao

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypothetically, do you see any issues with someone taking BMP that has a autoimmune disease such as RA? I bought 2 bottles but after reading seems it can cause an inflammation response. I have RA, tattoos, keloid scarring and a shoulder that has been dislocated number of times.. am I in for some pain? Lmao
Not sure about the RA, but customers with the other conditions haven't experienced any problems.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the latest recommendation for BMP with food? Or different ?

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
@dsade
Is it okay to drop the dose down to 2 caps a day if I feel I'm leaning out a bit too much? If so should I take both caps in the morning or split them? I'm really impressed with the continuous strength gainz!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
@dsade
Is it okay to drop the dose down to 2 caps a day if I feel I'm leaning out a bit too much? If so should I take both caps in the morning or split them? I'm really impressed with the continuous strength gainz!
I'd probably keep them together as it mimics a partial dose. I'd experiment though, it certainly isn't going to hurt.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked up 2 from strong under 100 bucks and free shipping ready to get this recomp in full swing!!!
Appreciate the support bro. Gonna grab some with ammo my next order

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up a BMP and DCP from the main site. I’ve ran BMP multiple times but never ran DCP. Anything interesting I need to know with stacking the two?

Edit: I’ll also be using AndroLo on my pec and core. Hope that adding DCP helps speed up core fat loss. AndroLo is by far the best “supplement”, oral or TD that I’ve ever used for fat loss.

Last edited:
Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Does it really matter when I take the capsules? It says two in the morning and two before a workout. Will it make a difference if I take two here and then spread it out and take two later?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does it really matter when I take the capsules? It says two in the morning and two before a workout. Will it make a difference if I take two here and then spread it out and take two later?
Don't overthink it. Take two pre-workout and then another two whenever.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does not matter. Just take 4 a day

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade any incoming stock refills coming in? Just checking

formosa777

Awards
How do you guys think BMP would stack with 6-OXO/Arimahex?

kira1357

Awards
Are you looking to slim down? Arimahex is really good but I personally love AndroLo for my core fat.
Does AndroLo help core fat only in a cut or can it help in a recomp or lean bulk too?

formosa777

Awards
Are you looking to slim down? Arimahex is really good but I personally love AndroLo for my core fat.
for recomp and strength
might add 11-kt if no gain after one week

Last edited:
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does AndroLo help core fat only in a cut or can it help in a recomp or lean bulk too?
It’s a fairly potent localized androgen. It will help in any of the aforementioned scenarios. Just be cognizant of the possibility for some of it to go systemic.

kira1357

Awards
for recomp and strength
might add 11-kt if no gain after one week
11-kt won't help with strength but will certainly help cut abdominal fat. The BMP will be great for strength and the 6-oxo will also be leaning and will reduce water retention.

formosa777

Awards
I’m curious what you think you can gain in a week?
are you saying nothing will change anabolically after 4 pill BMP ED +15pump Arimahex ED +normal work out in the gym for a week ?