EvoMuse Abliderate Advanced--Better than ever!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AA is best applied once a day. Some prefer morning, some prefer night. I exfoliate in the morning with java lather and then apply. Let dry and go from there. While we would love to say twice a day and sell more product the fact is the benefits don't outweigh the cost. The eviscerate series is the one that can show benefits from 2X a day application, though I also just use it at night.
Ok cool thanx for the honest response. Yea I apply morning so ill stick to that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok cool thanx for the honest response. Yea I apply morning so ill stick to that.
Definitely looking forward to hearing your experience!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
How much caffeine is in this? Can I still take my normal preworkout while using this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much caffeine is in this? Can I still take my normal preworkout while using this?
There is no caffeine in Abliderate Advanced.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no caffeine in Abliderate Advanced.
Bingo. One of the best fat-loss attacks in the market and the ability to stack other stim-based fat-burners or pre-workouts without worrying about taking in too much of a stim-content.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Any idea when this will be back in stock on NP? I was waiting until payday to order, but when payday finally came around, it was out of stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be back on stock tomorrow.

domore

Awards
Any idea when this will be back in stock on NP? I was waiting until payday to order, but when payday finally came around, it was out of stock.
I know it is a pain to wait for an out-of-stock product when you are ready to place an order, but you'll definitely want to wait for this before you purchase.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Should be back on stock tomorrow.
Awesome, I can wait another day. Was just worried that it might be a few weeks or more. Found it in stock on another site, but I try and do as much business as I can with NP

domore

Awards
Awesome, I can wait another day. Was just worried that it might be a few weeks or more. Found it in stock on another site, but I try and do as much business as I can with NP
Did you make your purchase yet, topcop? I see that it made it back in stock today.

domore

Awards
the evomuse t shirt is high quality stuff
I'm wearing mine right now. Sewn with the hair of a unicorn of 7.5 years. At this time in their life, they are the most elusive creatures known to man. Best t-shirt I own.

;)

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Did you make your purchase yet, topcop? I see that it made it back in stock today.
Not yet, was gonna place the order tomorrow from work. I don't usually place orders from the home computer where my fiancé can see how much I'm spending!

domore

Awards
Not yet, was gonna place the order tomorrow from work. I don't usually place orders from the home computer where my fiancé can see how much I'm spending!
Good deal, my man!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you usually have it shipped to work, too?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smart man ;)

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Question for the reps: Could you tell me what the two quarter sized servings equal in ml? I want to use my oral syringe to measure it out each application so I always know how much I have. Kind of a weird question but I would appreciate any info. Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for the reps: Could you tell me what the two quarter sized servings equal in ml? I want to use my oral syringe to measure it out each application so I always know how much I have. Kind of a weird question but I would appreciate any info. Thanks!
I would estimate around 2.0-2.5ml total

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, I've been using double that! Does that mean I just wasted a bunch because only so much can absorb at a time?
It should be a thin layer that completely covers the area desired, and should totally absorb in under 5 minutes.

That ml estimate was for 2 quarter-sized amounts.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Now that I know, this bottle will last so much longer. :head: Thanks for all the info!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bottle should last 5-6 weeks.

burpees

Banned
Awards
hey yall. first day using AA

i was wondering if there a issue,

i workout at 8:30am
get home take a shower by 9:45am
apply AA
go to work
during my lunch break at 1:00pm
I either jog couple miles or play basketball.
I sweat alot.

question is, is AA already absorbed by then or should I apply it at a different time?

thanks

i dont want to do it at night cause i sleep on the same bed with my girlfriend

burpees

Banned
Awards
and is there a issue with using AA with Formasurge? thanks

domore

Awards
hey yall. first day using AA

i was wondering if there a issue,

i workout at 8:30am
get home take a shower by 9:45am
apply AA
go to work
during my lunch break at 1:00pm
I either jog couple miles or play basketball.
I sweat alot.

question is, is AA already absorbed by then or should I apply it at a different time?

thanks

i dont want to do it at night cause i sleep on the same bed with my girlfriend
You're applying right after your shower around 9:45? AA dries very quickly, but I'm unsure of actual absorption times. You should be fine, but I'll get one of our other guys to step in.

and is there a issue with using AA with Formasurge? thanks
Check out your thread in the main supp section. I answered it there since I saw that one first.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Is it normal that the absolutly adliderated has a kind of griny texture not the smooth texture like the Advanced Version by genomyx?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it normal that the absolutly adliderated has a kind of griny texture not the smooth texture like the Advanced Version by genomyx?
Grainy? No shouldn't be.

Genomyx has not had the Abliderate Advanced product for over a year and a half.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grainy? No shouldn't be.

Genomyx has not had the Abliderate Advanced product for over a year and a half.
My BFF eviscerate has some grainyness to it. But I rub it in till it goes away. It looks or feels like crystals. Feels like it's exfoliating as I'm applying

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
My BFF eviscerate has some grainyness to it. But I rub it in till it goes away. It looks or feels like crystals. Feels like it's exfoliating as I'm applying
Mine too. Thought it would have fallen out of solution so I heated it up in warm water but its still the same...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Eviscerate series has a formula that comes extremely close to full saturation for the carrier.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Eviscerate series has a formula that comes extremely close to full saturation for the carrier.
Check out my log man

The skinny stack

I am using smolder. BFF and AA

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but Eviscerate is titally in solution without grainyness. The AA is a liquid solution with grainy particles in it which dont dissolve....will post a picture if you like.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Just started using Abliterate Advanced today and will start using Eviscerate BFF tomorrow.

The AA is very liquidy and is really frustrating to work with so far. Directions call for a quarter sized application, but I can't even get a dime sized amount of liquid to stay in my hand for 2 seconds. I start to put it in my hand and it rolls right off and into my sink. I ended up just keeping my hand close to my stomach and trying to catch it all on my hand and stomach.

The BFF looks to be extremely watery as well, but I'll know tomorrow for sure. I have ran Smolder under the Genomyx name and it was always a bit thicker and I never had a problem with runoff. This is my first time with any of the Abliderate products so I can only compare the consistency to the old Smolder I've tried.

I was wearing a latex glove, if that matters, which I've always done with the Smolder b/c it was a horrible feeling when it magically ended up in one of the many wrong places. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^So use 2 handfuls to get the quarter sized amount lol..

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
^^^So use 2 handfuls to get the quarter sized amount lol..
It starts running off of my hand almost immediately. It is very difficult to keep it in one spot to even know how much I'm getting. Saying I can get a dime size was being generous. Also a "handful" is hand that is full... If I had a handful I wouldn't need two of them to get a quarter size amount funny guy. Thanks for contributing.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cup your hand as if your holding water then slap it onto your stomach. That's what I do.

I also use it on lower back by the Adonis belt and kidneys along with my stomach so I use very little bit and apply a couple times switching spots till I'm done that seems to be most effective

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Cup your hand as if your holding water then slap it onto your stomach. That's what I do.

I also use it on lower back by the Adonis belt and kidneys along with my stomach so I use very little bit and apply a couple times switching spots till I'm done that seems to be most effective
I was going to try AA on the back, but it's so runny I didn't know if my hand would make it back there without it falling off my hand lol. On a plus note the Eviscerate BFF is thicker and much easier to use than the AA.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to try AA on the back, but it's so runny I didn't know if my hand would make it back there without it falling off my hand lol. On a plus note the Eviscerate BFF is thicker and much easier to use than the AA.
So use less and apply multiple times

I put it on my fingers and rub just my fingers together and do it that way for my lower bak. If you squeeze your hand together it shouldn't be a problem

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
So use less and apply multiple times

I put it on my fingers and rub just my fingers together and do it that way for my lower bak. If you squeeze your hand together it shouldn't be a problem
Appreciate the advice bud.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot me a PM and I will get you a replacement bottle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at that customer service!

dsx12345

Awards
Hi, I just purchased a bottle and I was wondering how would I go about dosing it. I plan on dosing it pre-bed after showering using 2.5 ml daily. Or would you recommend a morning dosing instead or twice daily (5ml total). Thanks

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
LMAO I never even saw that reply offer of another bottle until someone else just replied to this thread 7 months later. I just started using that same bottle again after putting it on the shelf that whole time. Funny stuff.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I just purchased a bottle and I was wondering how would I go about dosing it. I plan on dosing it pre-bed after showering using 2.5 ml daily. Or would you recommend a morning dosing instead or twice daily (5ml total). Thanks
I would go whatever works for your schedule. I do it in the morning after my morning shower, but some do it at night. I don't think you will see vastly different experiences at either time though I believe Matt has said morning is most ideal. No need to dose it twice, you won't see significantly better benefits.