The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should be no problems mixing your pre-workout with E9 prior to training. Many people stack stimulated pre-workotus with e9 and get great success

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Should be no problems mixing your pre-workout with E9 prior to training. Many people stack stimulated pre-workotus with e9 and get great success
This.

You can stack Ergonine with nearly anything

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like ergonine but more of a fan of alphamine

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I have about 1.5 months left of E9 from last sale and wanted to refill. I was in the process of purchasing 2 bottles of Amentomax and E9 from amazon for $91.96, but for some strange reason, I remembered Driven2lift's signature "Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com"......shazamm bam...went to athletix website and purchased 2 bottles of Amentomax and E9 using code "DRIVEN" and ended up saving $36.99.

This stack will go along with ABE. Thank you Driven2lift

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ so glad to hear that brother!

How is it treating you so far?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just mix them both. so many fun flavor combos now
But Alphamine margarita on its own is sooooooo good! It can't be tainted by anything else, regardless of how good that individual flavor is itself! lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I bought unflavored E9 this time around, can I mix it with a scoop of PES select?
I usually mix mine with HV, and it seems okay, but I have no idea how much it would alter the taste of Select

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Since I bought unflavored E9 this time around, can I mix it with a scoop of PES select?
You could and would still get your daily benefits so adding unflavoured is ideal

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
^ so glad to hear that brother!

How is it treating you so far?
I've been on E9 for about last 5 months. I don't know how much E9 has contributed to my transformation because I've also taken AmentoMax, BCAAs, Ep1c Unleashed, various preworkouts, Ultimate T, Alphamine, Dendrobium 600, EC stack along with staples (multi vit, fish oil & protein),
but I went from 162lbs / 30ish% BF / Bench 95 / squat 135 / deadlift 95 (which my lower back hurt for almost 1.5 weeks)
to 151lbs / 14ish% BF (can see 4 pack) / Bench at least 205 / squat at least 275 / deadlift at least 325 (new PR this morning and recorded on phone). I've never tried to 1 rep max because I workout by meself with no music (mirror is my motivation...just kidding).

HOWEVER, I am confident to say that I couldn't have done it with it my supps. Sure, I could get to where I am at today, but without my supps, it would simply take longer due to the fact that I won't recover as fast as I do. I barely ever get DOMS

So, in other words, E9 has been treating me very well. So well that its a staple supplement for me. Its only happened a few times, but my mornings are not the same without it.

I bet you weren't expecting that long and detail of an answer.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad for the detail brother sounds like a good stack and holy hell at that BF% change

Congrats sir

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I take it, of all the ingredients it already has, I really only add more choline, although it's usually CDP choline, and for cognitive effects, which isn't what E9 is for. I do like to add beta alanine to it though.
Same here, the only thing I add is beta alanine to it.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
How long till the new flavours are out? Will be re stocking an Ergo stash in a month or two 2 tubs left :O

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How long till the new flavours are out? Will be re stocking an Ergo stash in a month or two 2 tubs left :O
But is a new flavour next?
Or new product?

Hmmmm

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on E9 for about last 5 months. I don't know how much E9 has contributed to my transformation because I've also taken AmentoMax, BCAAs, Ep1c Unleashed, various preworkouts, Ultimate T, Alphamine, Dendrobium 600, EC stack along with staples (multi vit, fish oil & protein),
but I went from 162lbs / 30ish% BF / Bench 95 / squat 135 / deadlift 95 (which my lower back hurt for almost 1.5 weeks)
to 151lbs / 14ish% BF (can see 4 pack) / Bench at least 205 / squat at least 275 / deadlift at least 325 (new PR this morning and recorded on phone). I've never tried to 1 rep max because I workout by meself with no music (mirror is my motivation...just kidding).

HOWEVER, I am confident to say that I couldn't have done it with it my supps. Sure, I could get to where I am at today, but without my supps, it would simply take longer due to the fact that I won't recover as fast as I do. I barely ever get DOMS

So, in other words, E9 has been treating me very well. So well that its a staple supplement for me. Its only happened a few times, but my mornings are not the same without it.

I bet you weren't expecting that long and detail of an answer.
Those are some seriously impressive results man. You should be proud for accomplishing everything mentioned. Serious strength gains with incredible body fat percentage decreases. The list of supps you have chosen are pretty top notch as well. No doubt about the fact they aided in the recovery and performance. Keep it up sir! You may start to slow down with the increases but that's just when you have to tweak things up a bit and find what your body reacts best to.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Those are some seriously impressive results man. You should be proud for accomplishing everything mentioned. Serious strength gains with incredible body fat percentage decreases. The list of supps you have chosen are pretty top notch as well. No doubt about the fact they aided in the recovery and performance. Keep it up sir! You may start to slow down with the increases but that's just when you have to tweak things up a bit and find what your body reacts best to.
Thank you for kind words. I am proud. My journey has been difficult mainly because 3 out of 6 months I had to idea what I was doing...and I am still learning. I have a better idea, but still researching like a muthaf$%. I've learned so much from this forum. AnabolicMinds has replaced a night vision forum where I spend most of my time at during work (sshhh).

ddallmann

Awards
Thanks I've been working on my delivery. Finally got it nailed down:) Actually my good bud datsthat got me going on anabolicminds just giving him a shout out. I'm getting back in shape thanks to dats encouragement. Hope to learn more from all here on my journey to gainzville.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks I've been working on my delivery. Finally got it nailed down:) Actually my good bud datsthat got me going on anabolicminds just giving him a shout out. I'm getting back in shape thanks to dats encouragement. Hope to learn more from all here on my journey to gainzville.
Feel free to ask questions on anything. It's a really great place to learn!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for kind words. I am proud. My journey has been difficult mainly because 3 out of 6 months I had to idea what I was doing...and I am still learning. I have a better idea, but still researching like a muthaf$%. I've learned so much from this forum. AnabolicMinds has replaced a night vision forum where I spend most of my time at during work (sshhh).
We are all learning day by day in this journey brother. Glad AM has helped you beat your addiction! Lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
guys is this ok to take pre WO right? just to confirm the best way to take it, I did not read the label neither lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys is this ok to take pre WO right? just to confirm the best way to take it, I did not read the label neither lol
Yes, pre-workout is ideal and when most use it. That said, you could take it at anytime of day and still benefit from the product. I personally take mine pre/intra workout on training days and in the morning on non-training days.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yes, pre-workout is ideal and when most use it. That said, you could take it at anytime of day and still benefit from the product. I personally take mine pre/intra workout on training days and in the morning in non-training days.
and this is just once a day right? I am about to start the stack amentomax+e9, do you have any suggestions regarding the combination of these two great compounds?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and this is just once a day right? I am about to start the stack amentomax+e9, do you have any suggestions regarding the combination of these two great compounds?
Correct, once daily. I'd suggest using both pre-workout.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Correct, once daily. I'd suggest using both pre-workout.
that will be done :)

what about the amentomax on non workout days? same things? in the morning with e9?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that will be done :)

what about the amentomax on non workout days? same things? in the morning with e9?
Sounds good brother.

If mainly looking for the strength and performance benefits of Amentomax, I'd stick to dosing pre-workout on training days only. For daily mood and fat loss benefits, I'd split the dose before meals on non training days as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
E9 with your pre is great,
Extra benefits then, it will stack with just about anything thankfully.

Amento pre as well, most would skip it on non-lift days, but your call there you can go by the bottle directions

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good brother.

If only looking for the strength and performance benefits of Amentomax, you could stick to dosing pre-workout on training days only. For daily mood and fat loss benefits, I'd split the dose before meals on non training days as well.
so pre wo on training days e9+amento
non wo days e9 upon wake up and amento 30min before lunch?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so pre wo on training days e9+amento
non wo days e9 upon wake up and amento 30min before lunch?
E9 + Amentomax pre-workout on training days would be great.

If you choose to use Amentomax daily, E9 in the morning and 1 cap Amento before 2 meals would be a solid approach.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout with E9 would be great.
If you choose to use Amentomax daily, E9 in the morning and 1 cap Amento before 2 meals would be a solid approach.
yep then, 1cap before breakfast and 1 cap before lunch :)

thanks guys!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot to everyone guys :)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Late to the party but they got you covered, enjoy!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party but they got you covered, enjoy!
I'll start a log on this next Monday guys, I'll be logging e9+amento+clear muscle on a FST-7 training :) there'll be lot of fun :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'll start a log on this next Monday guys, I'll be logging e9+amento+clear muscle on a FST-7 training :) there'll be lot of fun :)
Sounds great!
Tag us in

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I have just tasted E9 nanaberry for the very first time and I can't believe how much its good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its great guys!!!!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving Chlorotest. Libido is up, and sleep is great. Doesn't need to be stacked with L-Dopa/Mucuna to be effective.