Ergonine

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I feel like more AM guys went for Nana because if our initial reviewers, Blue Ice is quite good though I will be alternating which I use now

Was just ecstatic to find a banana flavour I liked

My wife is now using E9

And we're trying to find a pre she likes

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I feel like more AM guys went for Nana because if our initial reviewers, Blue Ice is quite good though I will be alternating which I use now

Was just ecstatic to find a banana flavour I liked

My wife is now using E9

And we're trying to find a pre she likes
Depending on her tolerance I find that 1MR products are what I see a few women use. I can sample you a scoop or two of the Vortex I have kicking around. Maybe a sample of some Max Out for her? lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol lots of that crap here :(

Might have her try a Thermopump stack

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Lol lots of that crap here :(

Might have her try a Thermopump stack
Give her some Norco or Alphamine + HV. Though I don't find that women generally chase the pump the same way guys do.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No but she wants a performance boost

Been doing 2x a day for 3 weeks now

Going to be a fit household this summer

E9 fueled

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just dropping in to say I love E9. Been Squatting/Deadlifting/Benching heavy 3 times a week for the past 5 weeks and this will be week 6 of it. It'll probably be deload time soon though cause my joints are starting to get a bit creeky.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for dropping in :)

Long-term reviews or feedback are something we will love to hear with Ergonine

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I was talking to a girl at the gym, sipping on my Ergonine.

She said "what are you drinking?! I can smell it on your breath and it smells delicious!" lol.
Remind me to dip my junk in it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I mentioned this in the PES threads but anyone wanting OG AminoIV it is what comes in our combo deal

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would grab some of the amino IV but too stocked on e9 now lol .... It was those free AS bottles that did me in.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is correct ^ all three of the original AIV flavors available with the combo!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my E9 order today - Athletix thanks for the samples of HV & Alphamine. I just wish they weren't the flavours I already had lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I received my E9 order today - Athletix thanks for the samples of HV & Alphamine. I just wish they weren't the flavours I already had lol.
Hook up a friend :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol only flavors we had available at the time, we now have both HV flavors, still only RL Alphamine samples though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
lol only flavors we had available at the time, we now have both HV flavors, still only RL Alphamine samples though
No issue

RL is the best :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate getting them at all, wasn't meant as a complaint.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got my Blue Ice in the mail yesterday and thought I would give it a taste this morning. My routine is typically to take my Alphamine first and down all my pills while I drink that. Then I mix my E9 and start cooking breakfast. Taste wise it's not bad. I don't think I could say it tastes as good as Nanaberry but my palette may be messed up from the Alphamine still though. It does taste sweeter than Nanaberry (perhaps more water may be necessary for blue ice). One thing I noticed is with blue ice there is a lingering aftertaste as compared to Nanaberry. Another immediate notice is the blue ice doesn't have the huge cloud whenever you scoop it and drop the scoop. The cloud stays pretty much in the shaker whereas Nanaberry really gives a nice plume to inhale. Overall I like it and will probably keep it on hand to have some variety. I give Nanaberry 10/10 and I give Blue Ice 9/10 and that's simply because it is too sweet for the shaker cup I have and needs more water. 28 oz of water.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been mixing Blue Ice Ergo + m5 Reloaded (HBCD + Betaine + Creatine Nitrates) + Blue Raz Xtend
pretty sick combo.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

I tried the Select PBC myself, it's as good as advertised

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Passing by to say that, despite having a VERY sensitive stomach, E9 was OK to me.
Well, at least with 1/3 scoop with lunch.
I'll take the other 2/3 with breakfast and dinner.
And, nanaberry is delicious!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Passing by to say that, despite having a VERY sensitive stomach, E9 was OK to me. Well, at least with 1/3 scoop with lunch. I'll take the other 2/3 with breakfast and dinner. And, nanaberry is delicious!
Goad you found a way to use it :)

Agree Nanaberry is fantastic

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I am traveling right now and didn't have enough water to mix my Alphamine CL and E9 NB separately. Decided to mix them together. Holy crap it changed my life. The flavor is amazing! If anyone is stacking the two I highly recommend trying it. I used about 28oz of water.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So I am traveling right now and didn't have enough water to mix my Alphamine CL and E9 NB separately. Decided to mix them together. Holy crap it changed my life. The flavor is amazing! If anyone is stacking the two I highly recommend trying it. I used about 28oz of water.
Thanks for the tip!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the club! I love mixing CL Alphamine with E9. In fact, sometimes I throw 1/2 scoop in with my morning alphamine even though I am using a full scoop later in the day (intra wo) just for the taste of it! You should try adding 2 scoops of CL Amino IV to either a scoop of NB or Blue Ice. It mixes great with both flavors. I generally fill a 36 oz water bottle with that combo and sip intra

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried the amino IV yet. I am sitting on a few sample packets though. With all the traveling I am doing right now my workout has taken a bit of a back seat so didn't want to waste it. Only able to sling a couple Dumbbells around to get a pump is all.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the club! I love mixing CL Alphamine with E9. In fact, sometimes I throw 1/2 scoop in with my morning alphamine even though I am using a full scoop later in the day (intra wo) just for the taste of it! You should try adding 2 scoops of CL Amino IV to either a scoop of NB or Blue Ice. It mixes great with both flavors. I generally fill a 36 oz water bottle with that combo and sip intra
I'm a huge fan of mixing CL Alphamine with my ergonine as well. Heavenly combo with both flavors.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
So I got my E9 package last week - sorry for the slow update, but massive thanks to the Athletix staff for such fast processing and shipping - and I've been enjoying it daily.

So far, I've noticed the wretched, stomach turning gas I always get with Creatine supplementation haha - this started after the first day or two, but admittedly is not as bad as previous times I've used it, possibly due to the different, more pure form of creatine? I'm not sure.

Nanaberry... not the best taste to be honest. Can't say I enjoy it all that much or look forward to it like I do with Alphamine. I think perhaps Blue Ice might be the better flavour for my taste buds. This nanaberry has a 'medicine' chalky kind of taste that doesn't sit well with me unfortunately.

This morning I mixed it with my 2 scoops of RL Alphamine and the mix tasted great, although I'll be finished my Alphamine run this week unfortunately :'(

I'm keen to see how it affects my endurance over the next few months, especially since I'm also using Beta Alanine too. I have no doubts the product is fantastic and will help me achieve new levels in my training. It will be a staple for me, whether I love the taste or not :p

QUESTION: I'm doing very intense 2 hour sessions of Krav Maga several times a week, so not lifting as much as I'd like because I'm finding my joints (shoulders specifically) suffering a bit after KM nights, but would you be dosing this before this training too or just for resistance sessions?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I got my E9 package last week - sorry for the slow update, but massive thanks to the Athletix staff for such fast processing and shipping - and I've been enjoying it daily.

So far, I've noticed the wretched, stomach turning gas I always get with Creatine supplementation haha - this started after the first day or two, but admittedly is not as bad as previous times I've used it, possibly due to the different, more pure form of creatine? I'm not sure.

Nanaberry... not the best taste to be honest. Can't say I enjoy it all that much or look forward to it like I do with Alphamine. I think perhaps Blue Ice might be the better flavour for my taste buds. This nanaberry has a 'medicine' chalky kind of taste that doesn't sit well with me unfortunately.

This morning I mixed it with my 2 scoops of RL Alphamine and the mix tasted great, although I'll be finished my Alphamine run this week unfortunately :'(

I'm keen to see how it affects my endurance over the next few months, especially since I'm also using Beta Alanine too. I have no doubts the product is fantastic and will help me achieve new levels in my training. It will be a staple for me, whether I love the taste or not :p

QUESTION: I'm doing very intense 2 hour sessions of Krav Maga several times a week, so not lifting as much as I'd like because I'm finding my joints (shoulders specifically) suffering a bit after KM nights, but would you be dosing this before this training too or just for resistance sessions?
Ergonine can be dosed at any point during the day. So if you enjoy dosing prior to your KM sessions, go for it.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Ergonine can be dosed at any point during the day. So if you enjoy dosing prior to your KM sessions, go for it.
Cheers man. I think I'll stick with it first thing in the morning with my first dose of bulk SNS Beta Alanine tabs so I don't have the taste repeating on me through training.

I got my ABE with the E9 which I'll start running soon - can't wait! Might even log my run.

Picked up some of the Orange Triad (with free Oximega) from NutraPlanet today with the deal they're offering. I think this will become a staple for me too, with some added Cissus for extra protection. Can never be too cautious with your joints imho ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

sweet review bro. that's hell odd with the nanaberry, my taste buds might be messed lol i love nanaberry but blue ice wasn't my jam

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
sweet review bro. that's hell odd with the nanaberry, my taste buds might be messed lol i love nanaberry but blue ice wasn't my jam
Thanks bro. Yeah, it's odd I was expecting to really love the flavour, especially since it seems to be the favourite of the majority - it's not often I'm one of the few going against the grain (in regards to taste).

I'm thinking I should grab the Blue flavour next and mix it with Blue Frost High Volume pre workout which I'll be picking up once the wallet allows ;) At least then if I'm not a massive fan, the HV might change/improve the taste? I'm currently using the blueberry blast AIV so I'm sure I'll enjoy Blue Frost HV.

Will update again over the next few days as in regards to my progress on the E9/Beta Alanine combo.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Has anyone mixed the Paradise Cooler High Volume with the Nanaberry E9?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our Blue Ice mixes well with both High Volume Blue Frost and AIV Blueberry

I am surprised you were not a fan of the Nanaberry as not only has it been the favorite and loved by many, but several people have said it was the best tasting (fruit) product to date.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards

I am surprised you were not a fan of the Nanaberry as not only has it been the favorite and loved by many, but several people have said it was the best tasting (fruit) product to date.
I know, I know... I think my taste buds are broken.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know, I know... I think my taste buds are broken.
How much water did you use? I've found that it can be flavor overload if you don't use a good bit

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How much water did you use? I've found that it can be flavor overload if you don't use a good bit
This, try playing with water amounts
Or grab the Blue Ice next

Endurance should definitely increase with continued use

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As for your stomach, try splitting the dose. Maybe one upon waking and one before activity.

It is a more pure form, and properly dosed at 3g where most used to use too much (5g)

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards

Tried the Blue Ice E9 with Blue Frost HV the other day pre workout and it was pretty damn good.

Tried Blue Ice E9 with Blueberry AIV last night for the first time though....wow. I think this combo might be the best flavour in the supplement industry right now. (I have yet to receive my PBC Select in the mail yet lol).

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly. In my limited experience I have found it takes a minimum of 28 oz of water to tame the sweetness. Any less than that and it makes my throat scratchy from the sweetness. A full 28 oz shaker is magic though. I can imagine you can go up to 40 oz of liquid and still have a nice taste out of it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly. In my limited experience I have found it takes a minimum of 28 oz of water to tame the sweetness. Any less than that and it makes my throat scratchy from the sweetness. A full 28 oz shaker is magic though. I can imagine you can go up to 40 oz of liquid and still have a nice taste out of it.
I like to do 1/2sc in my pre workout mix and 1/2sc with 1sc AIV in 44oz for intra... magic

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
About 12 oz I think...

I'll load it up more tomorrow and see if that helps :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Ok, just an update. I think between dosing the E9 for the last week and the Beta Alanine for close to 2 weeks, it's kicking in.

I had Krav Maga last night and my muscular endurance was through the roof. So much so, that my cardiovascular endurance couldn't keep up. I was struggling to breath but had more gas in the muscle tank. Managed to push through the third class for 3 hours of solid, intense training - which is a first.

I think in another week I'll be unstoppable haha.