Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About 12 oz I think...

I'll load it up more tomorrow and see if that helps :)
Oh ha I'd go way more. I only go that low when I need to chug it quick. Try a full shaker (20-30oz)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Oh ha I'd go way more. I only go that low when I need to chug it quick. Try a full shaker (20-30oz)
Yeah, I'm seeing that by all these other comments ha! I have been chugging it quick due to the taste but now realising that might be because I need to dilute the stuff more! Will definitely try this tomorrow morning and I like your approach of doing half scoop pre and half intra mixed with AIV. Might be something I can try down the track.

Also, FWIW my stomach issues have settled. Perhaps it was just my body getting used to the new supps introduced for the first day or so.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm seeing that by all these other comments ha! I have been chugging it quick due to the taste but now realising that might be because I need to dilute the stuff more! Will definitely try this tomorrow morning and I like your approach of doing half scoop pre and half intra mixed with AIV. Might be something I can try down the track.

Also, FWIW my stomach issues have settled. Perhaps it was just my body getting used to the new supps introduced for the first day or so.
Glad to hear the stomach issues have resolved and Ergonine is treating you so well!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Glad to hear the stomach issues have resolved and Ergonine is treating you so well!
Thanks mate! I definitely noticed the endurance improving last night - it was a good test. Can't wait to take my training to the next level.

Now my CPBC SELECT has been sorted at Sydney facility so should have it any day now. All my Christmases coming at once! haha

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Been on e9 for a couple months now. Switched my training from an endurance/cardio style to a high volume heavy weight training (shocking the body at a plateau).

I wasn't even going to train yesterday but some plans got cancelled so I had all night to myself. I took my usual e9 and went to hit arms just for fun. Ended up doing 44 sets without realizing it....
I had to actually stop myself because I felt I could keep going. Then did 10 minutes of hiit
Cardio with battling ropes and jump rope and still had to force myself to leave. Not even sore today either and I'm only eating 2750kcals. This stuff is some endurance in a bottle!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Been on e9 for a couple months now. Switched my training from an endurance/cardio style to a high volume heavy weight training (shocking the body at a plateau). I wasn't even going to train yesterday but some plans got cancelled so I had all night to myself. I took my usual e9 and went to hit arms just for fun. Ended up doing 44 sets without realizing it.... I had to actually stop myself because I felt I could keep going. Then did 10 minutes of hiit Cardio with battling ropes and jump rope and still had to force myself to leave. Not even sore today either and I'm only eating 2750kcals. This stuff is some endurance in a bottle!
Long term feedback is what I've been excited for

This is exactly what I expected to see, thank you so much for sharing :)

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
yep...been using it for months now as well. lately i've been mixing a scoop of nanaberry and two scoops of OG Watermelon AminoIV....

recently switched up my training like the above poster to higher volume work. For example,

Deadlifts might look like this before (was using E9 still)
225 X 5
275 X 3
315 X 3
365 X 3
385 X 1
405 X 1
365 X 2
365 X 2
afterwards i'd feel good but obviously a little tired. but it only equaled out to 6,240 pounds of total volume.

Yesterday I did much lighter weight weight but higher volume and I have DOMS like never before but i'm STILL eager to go hit some OHP today because i don't feel fatigued.
225 X 5
297 X 5
297 X 5
297 X 5
297 X 5
297 X 5
297 X 5
297 X 5

that was 11,520...so basically double the amount of work and i'm ready for more. my friend is saying his recovery is way better now after starting to take it also....but he does REALLY high volume stuff....like 50 sets in his workouts so thats awesome

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear,

Looking at the lifts, it appears your strength is enjoying it as well!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear,

Looking at the lifts, it appears your strength is enjoying it as well!
i haven't lost any strength during the cut at all (ive been using E9 since the beginning) after losing 20 pounds in 12 weeks.

mixed the sample pack of blue frost HV with Blue Ice today and had a great workout. Might have to buy some Blue frost HV now.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i haven't lost any strength during the cut at all (ive been using E9 since the beginning) after losing 20 pounds in 12 weeks.

mixed the sample pack of blue frost HV with Blue Ice today and had a great workout. Might have to buy some Blue frost HV now.
Both the Blue flavors mix very well together.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
work much better?
Definitely more enjoyable! I'm still mixing my Alphamine with it though (which ran out today *cries*) so tomorrow will be the true test when I run it solo. I'll let you know the final verdict ;)

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did not like the taste of Blue Ice Alphamine mixed with Nanaberry. Will try with Rasberry lemonade tomorrow

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Did not like the taste of Blue Ice Alphamine mixed with Nanaberry. Will try with Rasberry lemonade tomorrow
Both sound like odd combinations to me

I like my blue ice solo, and chilled
Or mixed with blue AminoIV

Or as a slushy :)

I think its great people are searching for combinations they enjoy but I hope that quest never takes away from the fact that is is fantastic solo.

Flipping back to our initial reviews, Nanaberry was the best banana flavour people ever tried, and often rated 10/10

I think everyone needs to try Blue Ice chilled :)
It's magical

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definitely more enjoyable! I'm still mixing my Alphamine with it though (which ran out today *cries*) so tomorrow will be the true test when I run it solo. I'll let you know the final verdict ;)
good deal brother. Just got into my nanaberry been rocking a lot of blue ice

gonna mix up some watermelon alpha amino with it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This nanaberry has a 'medicine' chalky kind of taste that doesn't sit well with me unfortunately.
This is too funny, I feel the exact opposite - BI tastes 'medecine-y' to me :) Love the NB though. Just started using it full time as a PrWO (with bulk Ag, BA, CM, and BCAA additions) - had to finish off Pre-Jym and Clash I had lying around first. I just did the math and E9+Bulk = ~$1.40/Serv. Not bad for all research doses of everything. With four resistance training sessions per week, a bottle of E9 lasts 7.5 weeks :)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I've been using E9 in place of a preworkout for the past week and a half and i'm finding that I still have strength and endurance even during a cut. Last night I did a 2 hour chest, tri, and squat session without realizing just how long i'd been in the gym. I guess I should count my 5 minutes on the rowing machine as my warm up and cool down in there too. E9 pre, Amino IV intra, and PES Select post. Added in some Forskolin and Target-A2 with ephedrine pre. That's my stack right now.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've been using E9 in place of a preworkout for the past week and a half and i'm finding that I still have strength and endurance even during a cut. Last night I did a 2 hour chest, tri, and squat session without realizing just how long i'd been in the gym. I guess I should count my 5 minutes on the rowing machine as my warm up and cool down in there too. E9 pre, Amino IV intra, and PES Select post. Added in some Forskolin and Target-A2 with ephedrine pre. That's my stack right now.
That is a hell of a performance and recovery stack!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think I saw it in here already but blue ice + blueberry amino iv is delicious. I prefer blue ice over nana and don't really care for the blueberry amino iv but together is so tasty.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
i think i'm finally putting E9 to the test. i knew it worked with regular workouts of 3-4 sets on compounds but now that i'm doing more volume it's really starting to shine.

yesterday i did deadlifts
225 x 3
275 x 1
then 312 x 3 for 10 sets
was absolutely sure i'd be feeling it today. nope, felt fresh so went and did some OHP

95 x 3
then 115 x 3 for 10 sets

awesome. and i'm not exaggerating when i say i didn't even break a sweat during those workouts. felt fresh the whole way through. probably could have done 15-20 sets of each lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great to hear!
Endurance and recovery should be the earliest effects seen

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
http :// suppversity. blogspot. com.au /2015/04/ acute-l- carnitine- tartrate .html

Cool new article on LCLT

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
http :// www . ergo-log . com/ lose-fat-faster-with-2-g-choline-per-day .html

interdasting

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
http :// www . ergo-log . com/ lose-fat-faster-with-2-g-choline-per-day .html interdasting
One of our 2 ingredients with studied fat loss potential

Nice addition on top of 3 muscle mass builders and 9 performance enhancers...

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed 3 more e9s with free amentomax's. got loaded up for graduation on money and I need to have a little bit of gains to show for it!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it me or have the options become more limited on which free AS goodies you can get with E9? Was trying for Target A2 but it's not available anymore :(

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea we had limited stock of each to run this deal with. Target is still available on other sites but that one got scooped up quick with the BOGO deal.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Almost through my first tub. Might have to pick up another two this week while the BOGO deal is still around.

Anyone have any suggestions of what's left? Anything for someone recomping.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost through my first tub. Might have to pick up another two this week while the BOGO deal is still around.

Anyone have any suggestions of what's left? Anything for someone recomping.
Amentomax sounds like the perfect fit.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers bud, you have personal experience with it?
Yup. I've used it in other products (UnCut, Norcodrene) and am using it standalone right now. It's great for recomping. For me personally, I've noticed increased strength, better mood, and a recomp effect (leaning out even when eating maintenance calories)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Yup. I've used it in other products (UnCut, Norcodrene) and am using it standalone right now. It's great for recomping. For me personally, I've noticed increased strength, better mood, and a recomp effect (leaning out even when eating maintenance calories)
Nice, sounds good to me! Thanks for the info man.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Amento is perfect,

Great acute performance enhancement

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would agree with above recommendations. Amentomax / Chlorotest / Dopadex remain (limited quantity) but the deal will end by tomorrow night regardless since we have a another promo coming ;)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I would agree with above recommendations. Amentomax / Chlorotest / Dopadex remain (limited quantity) but the deal will end by tomorrow night regardless since we have a another promo coming ;)
And that would be....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if it was not for Ergonine, my performance would not be as good as it is right now. even after dieting for 20 weeks. Definitely a keeper in my stack.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards