Ergonine

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm pumped to run Ergonine alongside ABE and Forskolin 95. Should be one hell of a clean bulk

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pumped to run Ergonine alongside ABE and Forskolin 95. Should be one hell of a clean bulk
Yes sir. That stack should go very well with your goal. Keep us posted on how it goes.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After having Nana berry for a week now I need more .... Also, amentoflavone has me feeling great gonna have to pick up a couple more

Shin Sprints

Awards
A question I have been meaning to ask...If I recall correctly Amento was supposed to be run for 8 weeks taken every day (12 weeks under some other protocol)...how does this play into E9.

I have been taking E9 for 4 weeks. Do I need to cycle off E9 because of the Amento?

Thanks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
A question I have been meaning to ask...If I recall correctly Amento was supposed to be run for 8 weeks taken every day (12 weeks under some other protocol)...how does this play into E9. I have been taking E9 for 4 weeks. Do I need to cycle off E9 because of the Amento? Thanks.
No Amento in E9

No need to cycle it

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
To the guys that have f95, how are yall dosing/stacking it?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fasted upon waking and pre WO I am assuming for most.

1-2 caps each time

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take mine (2 capsules) first thing in the morning with Alphamine. Also pop Orange Triad and Fish Oil at the same time. Then cook breakfast. Sip my Ergonine while cooking and walking the dog around breakfast.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I take mine (2 capsules) first thing in the morning with Alphamine. Also pop Orange Triad and Fish Oil at the same time. Then cook breakfast. Sip my Ergonine while cooking and walking the dog around breakfast.
that literally sounds like what my morning will be, all the way down to the alphamine and dog

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The alphamine is my motivation for getting up every morning. The Ergonine is my favorite part of the morning routine and makes breakfast so good. And I'm not sure if it's the F95 or the Alohamine but I have to stay close to the bathroom for about 15-30 minutes after taking it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
The alphamine is my motivation for getting up every morning. The Ergonine is my favorite part of the morning routine and makes breakfast so good. And I'm not sure if it's the F95 or the Alohamine but I have to stay close to the bathroom for about 15-30 minutes after taking it.
Forskolin can be rough on the stomach at first. F-95 is definitely better than most other forskolin supps but it can still get you. Start with 1 cap twice a day and then move up to 4 caps/day (best results at 100mg daily). Enjoy the results!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First 4 were from the insider launch. The other 8 were with 2xF95, 2xDopa, 2xChloro, and 2xAmento
nicely done, kind of regret not getting any chlorotest

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
nicely done, kind of regret not getting any chlorotest
I have been sleeping like a baby stacking 2 caps each of dopadex and chlorotest before bed. I've been enjoying the chloro a lot since it was first released. I've run a few cycles now and I definitely notice a difference when I'm running it.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Hell yes to both of these!

Fantastic grabs brother

Without a doubt the best daily staple product on the planet. The deals are way too good to pass up, especially seeing as I use betaine and creatine daily year round as it is.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt the best daily staple product on the planet. The deals are way too good to pass up, especially seeing as I use betaine and creatine daily year round as it is.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

I remember your order coming through, and I thought "here's someone taking advantage of the deal haha"

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Couldn't have said it better myself! I remember your order coming through, and I thought "here's someone taking advantage of the deal haha"[/QUOTE

All these guys jumping on the BOGO or insider definitely made some great purchases

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Couldn't have said it better myself!

I remember your order coming through, and I thought "here's someone taking advantage of the deal haha"
The 8 were actually 2 seperate orders. I was worried that customs would snag it if I ordered all 8 with the "90 day rule". Each order was for 4 tubs though so 120 days worth of e9....never did the math right there haha. The second order got snagged by customs for duty (the other 2 shipments didn't) but they didn't deny over 90 days worth so that's a bonus!

Btw....the t-shirt fits awesome. Gonna hit a big chest and arm day this weekend while repping Athletix!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
For anyone who hasn't tasted Blue Ice yet.... I'd say stick with NannaBerry. Got the BI yesterday and it's - eh. NB is way better. If you are going multiple jars, maybe get 1 BI to test, and the rest NB. IMO anyway.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who hasn't tasted Blue Ice yet.... I'd say stick with NannaBerry. Got the BI yesterday and it's - eh. NB is way better. If you are going multiple jars, maybe get 1 BI to test, and the rest NB. IMO anyway.
Are you mixing with anything? I agree that as a standalone, NB >> BI, but if I'm mixing with Alphamine (CL flavor) or Aminio IV (CL flavor), I prefer BI. I also heard Blueberry Amino IV mixes very well with BI. I've never had it, but now that PES is offering 5 serving sample sizes of Amino, it's gonna go down!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I actually do prefer NanaBerry but seriously try to mix the two. It's an excellent flavour.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Are you mixing with anything? I agree that as a standalone, NB >> BI, but if I'm mixing with Alphamine (CL flavor) or Aminio IV (CL flavor), I prefer BI. I also heard Blueberry Amino IV mixes very well with BI. I've never had it, but now that PES is offering 5 serving sample sizes of Amino, it's gonna go down!
No, It just came yesterday and I had to do a taste test. I actually use it as a PrWO base, so I still have to add all those "tasty" bulk ingredients :) It ain't bad, but it'll be NB from now on, for me. Maybe I'll try a 1/2 scoop of each - I'll dig up a 7g scoop.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won't be trying it as I don't like tart drinks. I would never be able to get it down. The nanaberry is simply awesome though! Just finished my shaker.

Bought a pack of jello mix so going to make some Ergonine Jello later today:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
E9 Jello is great :)

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I have been sleeping like a baby stacking 2 caps each of dopadex and chlorotest before bed. I've been enjoying the chloro a lot since it was first released. I've run a few cycles now and I definitely notice a difference when I'm running it.
NOT to hi jack the thread but dopadex and chloro help with sleep?

I take Alteril (OTC supp) but since finishing inhibit-E and SNS growth factor last week I've been waking up 3-5 times/night and just not the same rest...please HELP.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh boy just mixed the raspberry jello with the ergonine. Sampled a spoonful before putting in the fridge...the taste is amazing!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
NOT to hi jack the thread but dopadex and chloro help with sleep? I take Alteril (OTC supp) but since finishing inhibit-E and SNS growth factor last week I've been waking up 3-5 times/night and just not the same rest...please HELP.
They both can yes, if it is a big concern maybe ask your doctor though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh boy just mixed the raspberry jello with the ergonine. Sampled a spoonful before putting in the fridge...the taste is amazing!
Its great!

Show us your end result :)

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
NOT to hi jack the thread but dopadex and chloro help with sleep?

I take Alteril (OTC supp) but since finishing inhibit-E and SNS growth factor last week I've been waking up 3-5 times/night and just not the same rest...please HELP.
I find that a manage to get a deeper and more restful sleep which results in feeling better te morning after a solid training session. I've used the dopadex for a while pre bed but when chloro came out I started stacking the two and found an improvement.

Originally I used 1 cap dopadex, then 1 dopa and 1 chloro while taking another chloro pre workout. Then I started doing 2 caps of each pre-bed and found this was the best dosing schedule for me

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I won't be trying it as I don't like tart drinks. I would never be able to get it down. The nanaberry is simply awesome though! Just finished my shaker.
Are you saying that you heard the Blue Ice Ergonine is tart? I don't think it is tart at all. Cherry Limeade Amino IV to me is tart, but that is partially why I like it. Blue Ice Ergonine isn't at all in my opinion.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm the same on this. I prefer the Nanaberry Ergonine simply because of personal taste, but Blue Ice Ergonine mixes extremely well with the Blueberry Burst Amino IV and I still order both.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOT to hi jack the thread but dopadex and chloro help with sleep? I take Alteril (OTC supp) but since finishing inhibit-E and SNS growth factor last week I've been waking up 3-5 times/night and just not the same rest...please HELP.
Dopadex can disrupt certain individuals sleep. I know I can't dose too close to bed or it keeps me awake and I don't sleep as good.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dopadex can disrupt certain individuals sleep. I know I can't dose too close to bed or it keeps me awake and I don't sleep as good.
Same here

I feel we are a minority as it's used in sleep aids

But Chlorotest sounds like a good option

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here I feel we are a minority as it's used in sleep aids But Chlorotest sounds like a good option
Yeah I haven't noticed many comment on it disrupting sleep but for me I know it does.

Chlorotest is great pre-bed

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I haven't noticed many comment on it disrupting sleep but for me I know it does. Chlorotest is great pre-bed
Still haven't tried Chloro.
Just grabbed 3 more F95 lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ChloroTest & DopaDex = Wet Dreams

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dopadex had me sleeping like a rock last night. I always notice a major improvement in my sleep quality.

Still haven't tried Chloro. Just grabbed 3 more F95 lol
I think I'm going with Chloro or more Dopadex today. Love the combo.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you saying that you heard the Blue Ice Ergonine is tart? I don't think it is tart at all. Cherry Limeade Amino IV to me is tart, but that is partially why I like it. Blue Ice Ergonine isn't at all in my opinion.
Typically things that are blue tend to be tart. Don't know if I heard it somewhere or not or if it's a subconscious thing. I do enjoy the cherry limeade alphamine though. Maybe I will order a blue Ergonine to try out.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Before I started using dopadex, I was worried that it would have negative effects on my sleep but it definitely didn't.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Typically things that are blue tend to be tart. Don't know if I heard it somewhere or not or if it's a subconscious thing. I do enjoy the cherry limeade alphamine though. Maybe I will order a blue Ergonine to try out.
Hopefully somebody else will jump in here and give a second opinion, but I personally don't find it tart.