Ergonine

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm a huge fan of Vital1ty from Olympus Labs, but now I have to test this stuff out. The added HICA is what sold me. Are there any current promotions for Ergonine? Im assuming I missed the Forskolin 95 deal.
F95 deal is still on but almost gone,
Athletixsports.com to pick your BOGO

And "driven" for 10% off

You will be very happy switching to Ergonine, the Ferulic Acid is a great addition as well

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
F95 deal is still on but almost gone,
Athletixsports.com to pick your BOGO

And "driven" for 10% off

You will be very happy switching to Ergonine, the Ferulic Acid is a great addition as well
And done. Order placed. Let's see how quick this 99cent shipping is. Luckily I'm taking a bit of a supp break for the next few weeks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And done. Order placed. Let's see how quick this 99cent shipping is. Luckily I'm taking a bit of a supp break for the next few weeks.
If you are in the US, quite quick :)

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
it depends lol...whenever i order just 1 thing then the package gets here in two days because it gets shipped with USPS.

if i order more than one thing it takes a week because it gets shipped by FedEX.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
it depends lol...whenever i order just 1 thing then the package gets here in two days because it gets shipped with USPS.

if i order more than one thing it takes a week because it gets shipped by FedEX.
Exactly, smaller packages are usually super fast. Gotta love USPS.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Living in Canada is a b*lls when ordering supplements. I only got 3x(E9 +AIV) due to the stupid 90 serving rule. Not sure how strictly it is enforced but didn't want to risk it as I am running out of IV.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Living in Canada is a b*lls when ordering supplements. I only got 3x(E9 +AIV) due to the stupid 90 serving rule. Not sure how strictly it is enforced but didn't want to risk it as I am running out of IV.
I get my supps sent to a shipping depot in the US then pick them up once a month or so. I've never heard of a limit like that and i've ordered tons from the US.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I get my supps sent to a shipping depot in the US then pick them up once a month or so. I've never heard of a limit like that and i've ordered tons from the US.
This.
If you're anywhere near the border you can get the 0.99 shipping too

I may even help a few people out if asked

Shin Sprints

Awards
I know one big online retailers that won't ship past 90 servings, Nutraplanet gives a warning when ordering.

I am pretty certain I tried to order PES Select on an Insider and was stopped from ordering multiple 55 serving tubs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes its unfortunate.

But thankfully I live close to the border

If anyone is absolutely unable to order and wants to (In Canada) message me

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to copy a link to this conversation when, in the future, people in the US get restless after not receiving their products the next day after ordering. It's crazy how something so simple is made complicated when you all are so close.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I'm going to copy a link to this conversation when, in the future, people in the US get restless after not receiving their products the next day after ordering. It's crazy how something so simple is made complicated when you all are so close.
Yes, quite a ridiculous piece of red tape.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
image.jpg

Third order of Ergonine already.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see everyone loading up on some great stacks!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Should I log this or nah
you did the same order as me good score there! i say log it ;)

i think my next ergonine pick up will be

x2 Blue Ice
x2 Nanaberry
x2 AnaBeta Elite
x2 ChloroTest

really enjoy chloro for pre bed or even pre workout especially with abe.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
you did the same order as me good score there! i say log it ;) i think my next ergonine pick up will be x2 Blue Ice x2 Nanaberry x2 AnaBeta Elite x2 ChloroTest really enjoy chloro for pre bed or even pre workout especially with abe.
if only I could afford the x2 anabeta elite with this stack

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
you did the same order as me good score there! i say log it ;)

i think my next ergonine pick up will be

x2 Blue Ice
x2 Nanaberry
x2 AnaBeta Elite
x2 ChloroTest

really enjoy chloro for pre bed or even pre workout especially with abe.
Interesting. I've never tried ChloroTest, I might have to give it a run.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
if only I could afford the x2 anabeta elite with this stack
I prioritised and picked up the ABE/E9 stack... If I have some spare money soon and the deal is still available I'll grab another couple E9 bottles and some AS freebies.

With the PES Insider lurking around the corner, I need every spare coin I have :p

avega17

Awards
  • Established
you did the same order as me good score there! i say log it ;) i think my next ergonine pick up will be x2 Blue Ice x2 Nanaberry x2 AnaBeta Elite x2 ChloroTest really enjoy chloro for pre bed or even pre workout especially with abe.
What do you notice with choro pre-workout?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
What do you notice with choro pre-workout?
i definitely had improved pumps and blood flow i do it with High volume to and caffeine, fullness on it is very pleasing also. since coming off after like 4-5 bottles now have stopped having crazy dreams and also morning wood of peace and wet dreams lol

avega17

Awards
  • Established
i definitely had improved pumps and blood flow i do it with High volume to and caffeine, fullness on it is very pleasing also. since coming off after like 4-5 bottles now have stopped having crazy dreams and also morning wood of peace and wet dreams lol
Alright gonna try 1 cap pre tomorrow

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
How long can we expect to see these stack deals? Is this only a temporary promotion or will it show up every now and then?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long can we expect to see these stack deals? Is this only a temporary promotion or will it show up every now and then?
Ending the F95 part of the sale soon.

Keeping the rest for the time being!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
definitely noticed some fullness, gonna keep it at 1 cap pre and 1 pre-bed for the rest of the week
that's a good idea to still get them deep sleeps pre bed but also dat awesome fullness pre wo.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
QUICK question; I have SNS Beta Alanine tabs... I can continue to use them pre-workout with my E9 (once it arrives) yes?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
QUICK question; I have SNS Beta Alanine tabs... I can continue to use them pre-workout with my E9 (once it arrives) yes?
Yes no problem at all
Agreed. Shouldn't have anything to worry about with the combo. Except feeling like a god during your workout! :D

Artemis_ace

Awards
Got 2 of each flavour and 4 free bottles of Forskolin95. Great deal.

Dat Nanaberry <3

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got 2 of each flavour and 4 free bottles of Forskolin95. Great deal. Dat Nanaberry <3
That's a hell of a deal! That nanaberry is unreal. Top notch flavoring no doubt about it.

Artemis_ace

Awards
I was most looking forward to the Blue Ice, so I was surprised how much I enjoyed Nanaberry. BI is very tart (like Alphamine). Both are nice, but nana berry definitely much more sippable. Looking forward to mixing them together at some point.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Got 2 of each flavour and 4 free bottles of Forskolin95. Great deal. Dat Nanaberry <3
I was most looking forward to the Blue Ice, so I was surprised how much I enjoyed Nanaberry. BI is very tart (like Alphamine). Both are nice, but nana berry definitely much more sippable. Looking forward to mixing them together at some point.
Nice buy!

And let us know how you like that combo :)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I mixed the two as I reached the bottom of two tubs. It's a good flavour. I like it. Would make for great popsicles or slushies in the summer.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
BA works via saturation, so any time is fine. But I too add it to Ergonine (half of my daily BA dose).

Didn't need another can, but got Blue Ice this time. Figured I'd need it eventually, and with the free Forskolin going away...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant remember if this was already addressed earlier in this thread or not, but arent there some concerns for neurotoxicity with beta alanine? Or something along those lines? Any thoughts on this from anyone?

Sorry for perhaps a slight derail, just wondering since i have a bunch of bulk BA laying around that i too could add to my E9. I stopped using it once i read about that just to be safe until i could find out more info.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I believe it was injected into the brain for that one. Not positive though, but I know someone on here has the deets.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I would not worry,
Its been studied pretty extensively at the 3.2g dose

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant remember if this was already addressed earlier in this thread or not, but arent there some concerns for neurotoxicity with beta alanine? Or something along those lines? Any thoughts on this from anyone?

Sorry for perhaps a slight derail, just wondering since i have a bunch of bulk BA laying around that i too could add to my E9. I stopped using it once i read about that just to be safe until i could find out more info.
Beta alanine is perfectly safe