Ergonine

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can I ask a dumb question guys?? Not just related to Ergonine, but I'm noticing that a lot more of my supplements have artificial colors in them... Caps, High Volume and Ergonine would be another one if I purchase. Can someone smarter than me enlighten me, or dismiss my worries... just seems like that stuff is adding up into my daily regimen. Apologies for the hijack, or wrong place to ask this question. Matt
If you read through safety studies done on dyes and sweeteners the media over does the negative press.
Really next to zero issue with them in the FDA approved quantities

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
If you read through safety studies done on dyes and sweeteners the media over does the negative press.
Really next to zero issue with them in the FDA approved quantities
Thanks for the response Driven, that's kind of what my gut was thinking as well but I was curious of some of your guys' opinion on the matter. Again didn't mean to distract the Ergonine thread cause the formula looks awesome.

And I'm assuming one has to consider big picture.

Matt

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the response Driven, that's kind of what my gut was thinking as well but I was curious of some of your guys' opinion on the matter. Again didn't mean to distract the Ergonine thread cause the formula looks awesome. And I'm assuming one has to consider big picture. Matt
No problem at all brother,

The bug picture is E9 packs 9 proven Ergogenics and will do lots of good for your physique, strength, and health.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem at all brother,

The bug picture is E9 packs 9 proven Ergogenics and will do lots of good for your physique, strength, and health.
Sorry if this was previously discussed but...

I have been taking 250 mg of ferulic acid pwo for the slight boost in strength and the potential to improve the quality of sperm for the past year. I like how e9 has incorporated it in their product, but is 30 mg enough to see these benefits?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry if this was previously discussed but... I have been taking 250 mg of ferulic acid pwo for the slight boost in strength and the potential to improve the quality of sperm for the past year. I like how e9 has incorporated it in their product, but is 30 mg enough to see these benefits?
It was the studied dose for ergogenic and myogenic benefits,
In all honesty I had not heard if it used for fertility I will try to find out

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I have been taking 250 mg of ferulic acid pwo for the slight boost in strength and the potential to improve the quality of sperm for the past year. I like how e9 has incorporated it in their product, but is 30 mg enough to see these benefits?
Do you drink coffee? E9 with coffee withh have plenty of ferulic acid

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you drink coffee? E9 with coffee withh have plenty of ferulic acid
I do drink coffee, but not pwo as a tend to use a pwo product. I didn't know coffee contained ferulic acid. I think flaxseed contains ferulic acid as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In an old study coffee raised plasma concentrations of FA and a mess of other compounds (including a lot of antioxidants we may not want pre)

But for a pure FA, and at the studied dose, E9 is your best bet
(Not to mention the obvious benefits from 8 additional ingredients)

paula

paula

Awards
Whats the best way to take ergonine if im planing to stack with HV? Taking them together preworkout will use lots of water, i was thingking il take ergonine postworkout since it had a creatine and LCLt which its ideal to take it after workout. What do you guys think?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Whats the best way to take ergonine if im planing to stack with HV? Taking them together preworkout will use lots of water, i was thingking il take ergonine postworkout since it had a creatine and LCLt which its ideal to take it after workout. What do you guys think?
Post works, I use it intra workout in 20 oz with aminos myself,

Off days just in the morning

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Post works. I drink mine in the morning with breakfast (literally as I type this), but I don't train until the evening.

paula

paula

Awards
Thanks guys, il try both method intra and post, il compare which of them give me the most benefits.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards

Dude, the GF and I have 9 kids between us. I don't want to hear anything about E9 increasing fertility. LOL

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude, the GF and I have 9 kids between us. I don't want to hear anything about E9 increasing fertility. LOL
sounds like one of you needs a little procedure haha

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards

avega17

Awards
  • Established
In order to get the discount for 6 bottles, they have to be the same flavor? I have 3 blue ice and 3 nana in the cart, but I only see the discount for 3 bottles.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In order to get the discount for 6 bottles, they have to be the same flavor? I have 3 blue ice and 3 nana in the cart, but I only see the discount for 3 bottles.
It should be working let me check on it for you

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
there's no tiered discounts with the freebies IIRC

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We apologize for the glitch, it should be fixed any moment!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered mine!!
I agree with Bob. The stuff definitely helps power through some tough gym sessions. Helps that it tastes so heavenly as well. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
awwww. so I didn't get the tiered pricing when I bought 3 with the freebies
Lol no.
We do want to make more than 0.01 per order ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In an old study coffee raised plasma concentrations of FA and a mess of other compounds (including a lot of antioxidants we may not want pre)

But for a pure FA, and at the studied dose, E9 is your best bet
(Not to mention the obvious benefits from 8 additional ingredients)
Dose makes the poison.

I drink coffee pre for all workouts and have zero trouble growing/ adapting.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
About to order 3 tubs. Sucks I missed the insider.. Using driven code.. I also get free stuff or somethin?!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
About to order 3 tubs. Sucks I missed the insider.. Using driven code.. I also get free stuff or somethin?!
Yeah brother look at the listed products and pick a free Analyzed Supplement with each!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Take E9 on an OFF day? I don't want to get the urge to lift...I need the rest day. Thoughts? Experiences?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take E9 on an OFF day? I don't want to get the urge to lift...I need the rest day. Thoughts? Experiences?
Definitely take on an off day, resist the urge by knowing you're recovering and coming back bigger / better ? :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On off day, kick back, relax, and have your E9 in style

image-161559655.jpg

image-983045079.jpg

image-3739439551.jpg

Or if you are crazy like my dad turn it into a Nanaberry soda

image-812087400.jpg

Nyrin

Awards
Ooo, nice, carbonated E9 must be refreshing!

The slushie idea never seems to work well for me. Without some sort of syrup, it always seems to separate into liquid (nice and ice-cold, of course) and plain ice. Still refreshing, but just not the same.

How are the popsicles? The strong flavors seem perfect for that.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ooo, nice, carbonated E9 must be refreshing! The slushie idea never seems to work well for me. Without some sort of syrup, it always seems to separate into liquid (nice and ice-cold, of course) and plain ice. Still refreshing, but just not the same. How are the popsicles? The strong flavors seem perfect for that.
My slushy was perfect. (Lucky)

The popsicles were strong I made 6 and all tasted great.

Carbonated wasn't my favourite but my dad loved it lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ooo, nice, carbonated E9 must be refreshing! The slushie idea never seems to work well for me. Without some sort of syrup, it always seems to separate into liquid (nice and ice-cold, of course) and plain ice. Still refreshing, but just not the same. How are the popsicles? The strong flavors seem perfect for that.
the key to a slushy is to make e9 ice cubes and then just shred those. Trying to pour water on ice won't work as well

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered mine!!
Just ordered mine yesterday even though I already have all those ingredients in bulk. It is just too good of a deal to pass up plus a free bottle of Amentomax!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just ordered mine yesterday even though I already have all those ingredients in bulk. It is just too good of a deal to pass up plus a free bottle of Amentomax!
Agreed.

I had 4 of the 9 in bulk before Ergonine.

Its cheaper, tastier, and easier to get Ergonine instead

+ benefits I was not getting before

* free Analyzed Supplements, game over.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Nanaberry has banana flavoring right?
Went with the blue ice because I hate bananas but looks like the nanaberry is the more popular flavor lol

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed two bottles, and snagged two free Amentomax's..... That was pretty sweet. Timing was right, just about to finish a tub of creatine.

Matt

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nanaberry has banana flavoring right? Went with the blue ice because I hate bananas but looks like the nanaberry is the more popular flavor lol
Both are great,
Nanaberry is strawberry/banana and does seem to be the favourite.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I grabbed two bottles, and snagged two free Amentomax's..... That was pretty sweet. Timing was right, just about to finish a tub of creatine. Matt
Perfect!
You wont want to use strait creatine ever again lol

Have you used Amentomax before? Great choice for your free product

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Phew. Good thing I got the blue one or I'd be throwing tubs away lol. Can't wait to try!
It's the best banana powder I have ever used

But if you dislike actual bananas thats a good call lol

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Perfect!
You wont want to use strait creatine ever again lol

Have you used Amentomax before? Great choice for your free product
I have! I used a few bottles of AppNut Uncut, used AmentoMax with a couple MyoSynergy bottles, and now I use one cap Amentomax with 1gram of agmatine in the morning... I still get a little nervous before my first hour teaching and it chills me out.

Preworkout I use High Volume and or Norcodrene... Amentoflavone is a great ingredient IMO.

Thanks for helping me get passed the artificial colors.. I really focus on health and don't wanna do anything to negatively impact that in the long run.

Matt

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You know how to supplement brother, everything there is something I would have recommended myself.

You will enjoy Ergonine