Awards
Driven2lift putting that code to good use ;) got my Nana fix for a while now
Nice!
Two of the most popular free AS options I would guess

<3

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'm on my second tub of Blue Ice, but will have to grab Nanaberry with my next order.
I bought 4 Blue Ice and one Nanaberry in my first order because I generally dislike fruit flavours. My next order will be all Nanaberry. It's just that good.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought 4 Blue Ice and one Nanaberry in my first order because I generally dislike fruit flavours. My next order will be all Nanaberry. It's just that good.
I'm a big fan of blue ice, but it sounds like I've been missing out.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of blue ice, but it sounds like I've been missing out.
Kinda but not really. lol
Both flavors are GREAT and BlueIce IMO seems to mix better with other flavors but solo the nanaberry takes the cake.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, I have some good news.

Nanaberry has arrived.

Countdown to taste heaven, T minus 2 hours.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Guys, I have some good news. Nanaberry has arrived. Countdown to taste heaven, T minus 2 hours.
I'm counting ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, I have some good news. Nanaberry has arrived. Countdown to taste heaven, T minus 2 hours.
in before Ben gets off.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F**k.

I just opened it to put a scoop in my shaker. It smells amazing lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on my second tub of Blue Ice.

I need me some Nanaberry.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little taste never hurt nobody...
lol, I almost added water straight away to drink it but I was going to use it at the onset of my workout.

Was tempted to combine with High Volume pre workout but want to try it solo to assess taste. :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol, I almost added water straight away to drink it but I was going to use it at the onset of my workout. Was tempted to combine with High Volume pre workout but want to try it solo to assess taste. :D
are you just adding water to the full tub like you do with alphamine?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
This may have been asked/answered, but has anybody combined nanaberry and blue ice? Haha, I was thinking about just dumping a tub of each into a bigger container if the flavor combo is on point. I was also thinking blue ice may stack well with raspberry blue xtend so I can get some bcaas in during my fasted training.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This may have been asked/answered, but has anybody combined nanaberry and blue ice? Haha, I was thinking about just dumping a tub of each into a bigger container if the flavor combo is on point. I was also thinking blue ice may stack well with raspberry blue xtend so I can get some bcaas in during my fasted training.
I have combined Nanaberry and Blue Ice and it's OK, but prefer them separate. Blue Ice Ergonine goes really well with Blueberry Burst Amino IV :)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I have combined Nanaberry and Blue Ice and it's OK, but prefer them separate. Blue Ice Ergonine goes really well with Blueberry Burst Amino IV :)
Yea, I figured I was getting a bit over zealous by wanting to dump two tubs together! That's good to hear about the Amino IV. I love the profile of IV but have only had the cherry limeade (which I really like). I'll have to look into some blueberry burst

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea, I figured I was getting a bit over zealous by wanting to dump two tubs together! That's good to hear about the Amino IV. I love the profile of IV but have only had the cherry limeade (which I really like). I'll have to look into some blueberry burst
Well you can always try a scoop of each first before making that jump :) Honestly, I would give it a try and see if you like it.

Definitely check out Blueberry Burst Amino IV. It's great on its own, but goes really well with Blue Ice Ergonine.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Well you can always try a scoop of each first before making that jump :) Honestly, I would give it a try and see if you like it.

Definitely check out Blueberry Burst Amino IV. It's great on its own, but goes really well with Blue Ice Ergonine.
Yea, I was never good at moderation haha

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea, I was never good at moderation haha
Me either. I'm still contemplating if I can get one of the new 7 serving Select proteins and just add water directly to the container and throw a straw in it :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Me either. I'm still contemplating if I can get one of the new 7 serving Select proteins and just add water directly to the container and throw a straw in it :)
the perfect psmf daily sipper

Nyrin

Awards
Reporting back on the scoop weight on my second Nanaberry tub -- shaking definitely does make a difference. Pre-shake weight was 17.6g for a carefully-leveled scoop, post-shake weight was 15.2g.

This was with a tub that was previously shaken, so it seems it settles a bit over time; may be worthwhile to give it a shake every scoop or two if you're worried about settling.

Also, try to leave the cap on for a couple of minutes after disturbing it unless you really want to take your E9 in via inhalation :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like inhaling ;)

I want a pipe and some Ergonine powder. Blow some pink smoke rings

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You'd need to add baking soda and heat first. Lol
Lol I've never smoked anything in my life to know

Just trying to sound cool ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How long will the AS-E9 deals be up for?
I don't think there is an official end date planned, at least another week, Athletix will give a heads up when it is ending

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Correct, I will give a warning before the end, but for now, as everyone seems to be enjoying it we will keep it going!

Also, this way everyone gets a chance to jump on it w/ different pay periods and people can try multiple products if they want.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Correct, I will give a warning before the end, but for now, as everyone seems to be enjoying it we will keep it going!

Also, this way everyone gets a chance to jump on it w/ different pay periods and people can try multiple products if they want.
aka giving us all a chance to rethink only ordering limited amounts, get paid again, and buy more ha. Ok, I'm in.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nanaberry is delicious.

To me it is a solid equal to blue ice but I don't think I rate it above it.

Then again, I am a sucker for blue flavours.

I shall try it again tomorrow just to make sure. :D

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nanaberry is delicious. To me it is a solid equal to blue ice but I don't think I rate it above it. Then again, I am a sucker for blue flavours. I shall try it again tomorrow just to make sure. :D
I need to unsubscribe from this thread, got three tubs sitting in my room to be started in like a month and every time someone posts how delicious the flavours are i die a little bit inside.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I need to unsubscribe from this thread, got three tubs sitting in my room to be started in like a month and every time someone posts how delicious the flavours are i die a little bit inside.
Start it

You know you wanna...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even just a sniff would work. Or better yet a dry run is killer too.
Hmm unfortunately im one of those if i eat one chip then i might as well eat the whole packet kind of guys.. :(

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I have some good news.

Nanaberry has arrived.

Countdown to taste heaven, T minus 2 hours.
you won't want any other flavor after you try it srs

Nanaberry is delicious.

To me it is a solid equal to blue ice but I don't think I rate it above it.

Then again, I am a sucker for blue flavours.

I shall try it again tomorrow just to make sure. :D
blue frost high volume is the best blue flavour i have ever had tbh

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
call me crazy but i opened the blue ice yesterday because i just had to compare and i almost like it better than nanaberry...

still had like 1/8th bottle of nanaberry left so i just dumped it into the blue ice container though. bluenanaberry

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
call me crazy but i opened the blue ice yesterday because i just had to compare and i almost like it better than nanaberry... still had like 1/8th bottle of nanaberry left so i just dumped it into the blue ice container though. bluenanaberry
Nice!

Nanaberry seems to be the most popular but Blue Ice is a solid blue flavour, I knew it would win some fans too

nickpiper12

Awards
My 2 Nanaberry and 1 Blue Ice arrived today. Can literally smell it without even opening.

F95, ChloroTest, and Fenu400 along with it as part of the deal. Any dosing recommendations on the later? Never have tried before.

Going to try this tonight! :D

PWO: 2 scoops HV, 2 scoops ACG3, 1/2 scoop E9
Intra: 1 scoop Amino IV, 1/2 scoop E9

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My 2 Nanaberry and 1 Blue Ice arrived today. Can literally smell it without even opening. F95, ChloroTest, and Fenu400 along with it as part of the deal. Any dosing recommendations on the later? Never have tried before. Going to try this tonight! :D PWO: 2 scoops HV, 2 scoops ACG3, 1/2 scoop E9 Intra: 1 scoop Amino IV, 1/2 scoop E9
Sounds awesome brother, what are your current goals? We can suggest which AS to use :)

nickpiper12

Awards
Sounds awesome brother, what are your current goals? We can suggest which AS to use :)
Current goals I'd say would be to add a few pounds of lean muscle. Currently 5'9" and 180 lbs in the morning. Not a ton of body fat, college hockey player. Trying to gain some weight here in the off season. Hard to not losing weight during the season.

Strength wise I can't complain with the weight I'm pushing, but only way to improve is to go up. Came back from a torn labrum not too long ago, but in a good state now. A few current stats below to see the area I'm in.

Bench: 275x8, 315x3
Front squat: 225x20, 315x8
Barbell military press: 185x6