Ergonine

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That combo sounds good to me. I'd buy it. My favourite fruit is figs (don't think prunes), but not sure how that would taste in a drink
I used to bring them to work as snacks lol.

Taste great, nutritious, lots of fibre, why not.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyways back on topic lol

Anyone jump on the PES combo sales or grab more free AS?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has Raspberry Kiwi ever been done? I would be all over that. Need my tart option, love RL Alphamine
I'd be down for this. I used to make a drink like this is college with raspberry vodka and some weird kiwi drink our campus store sold for like 50cents ha. Add in a little lemon lime soda and it was bomb. Prob ate away half my liver tho

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyways back on topic lol

Anyone jump on the PES combo sales or grab more free AS?
Will be placing an order tomorrow, need to sleep on it to decide how many.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Id kill for a Pina Colada flavor just like the craze one. just this time my drink won't be spiked ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Id kill for a Pina Colada flavor just like the craze one. just this time my drink won't be spiked ;)
You didn't edit the image on the tub?

You're slipping ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol your PES pictures I had to zoom in to see it wasn't real

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I don't think I've used a Pina Colada anything before.

Odd because in my Mexico/Cuba/tropic vacations I would drown myself in them lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
every time i had it, was like wow this is like lolly water lol i haven't had a real one but i can imagine it been really nice. with the nanaberry been so sweet and refreshing i can only imagine how nice of a job athletix would do a pineapple / coconut combo. i did enjoy ISO-Aminos Tiger's blood which had a fruit punch / coconut combo, only other flavor which would be cool maybe cola or cherry cola blast :D

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
every time i had it, was like wow this is like lolly water lol i haven't had a real one but i can imagine it been really nice. with the nanaberry been so sweet and refreshing i can only imagine how nice of a job athletix would do a pineapple / coconut combo. i did enjoy ISO-Aminos Tiger's blood which had a fruit punch / coconut combo, only other flavor which would be cool maybe cola or cherry cola blast :D
I'd like to see cola and cherry cola flavored supplements in general. Root beer, too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is inside the manufacturing plant :bigeyes:
Awaiting Green Apple....
Only if it is not a tart Apple.
What about pear nectar? It has to replicate the sweetness of a nectar drink though. I used to grab these little bottles of nectar from my local Italian bakery, F'in legit!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like sour green apple.

An interesting take could be an apple cider

Edit: the Ergonine thread just won my 9000th post

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like sour green apple.

An interesting take could be an apple cider

Edit: the Ergonine thread just won my 9000th post
Let's celebrate with free e9 ;)

I like tart Apples for eating/baking but no so much for drinking. Maybe b/c I got an Apple flav amino that was really sour tasting.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, go open your tub and have a scoop. I will Paypal you 0.90 ;)
Touché.

Be careful though, I may call you out on that. I'm not poor but I got that immigrant frugality entrenched in my DNA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like sour green apple. An interesting take could be an apple cider Edit: the Ergonine thread just won my 9000th post
I've seen candy apple before and that was good.

White pump had a pineapple flavor that I mixed with tropical storm stimul8 and that was a pretty solid piña colada flavor

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Touché. Be careful though, I may call you out on that. I'm not poor but I got that immigrant frugality entrenched in my DNA.
Lol bring it on ;)

What is your background brother?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol bring it on ;)

What is your background brother?
would not take your money dude, you're too nice. :) .. I'm Italian.

On the flavour topic: anyone try jackfruit (not dragon fruit). I've only had it dried, I think it spoils quickly fresh so not exported. So gooooddd!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Candy Apple
Citrus Spalsh (Supposed to be new alphamine)
Arnold Palmer
Orange Cream

be delicious.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sweat tea flavor

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweat tea flavor
Sweet tea?? You from Texas?

I was at a Starbucks in Houston once and ordered a large black tea and they gave me an iced lack tea. I was told I have to specify if I want a hot tea lol. I love that place...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I could see a orange cream/citrus splash being fairly similar (not identical, of course).
Say what?

Have you never had an orange creamsicle?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Really late, but another vote for Pina Colada. It's hands down my favorite Focus XT flavor!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sweet tea?? You from Texas? I was at a Starbucks in Houston once and ordered a large black tea and they gave me an iced lack tea. I was told I have to specify if I want a hot tea lol. I love that place...
no! I'm actually from up in the north east

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol loving all the input guys, when we do flavours we will consider suggestions :)

Not our immediate priority though we have other goodies to bring AM

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finaflex apple fusion BCAA SAA is great
Psycho from Scivation is pretty good green apple. Really like the Green Apple Xtend as well for some reason that flavor is so overlooked. They did a great job.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'd be down with a lemon iced tea flavour. That's basically sweet tea for our American friends. Lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd be down with a lemon iced tea flavour. That's basically sweet tea for our American friends. Lol
Has anybody experimented with adding Ergonine to tea? I might have to try this out as it would add a caffeine boost as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anybody experimented with adding Ergonine to tea? I might have to try this out as it would add a caffeine boost as well.
That sounds like an interesting combo. Would have never thought to mix the two. I'm sure our British heart throb has given it a try.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this wow. lemon iced tea flavor, that's one of my favorite things to drink. I would have a REALLY hard time not consuming more than 1 serving a day sometimes.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not iced tea, or any caffeine for that matter. But, ive added blue ice to vitamin water revive zero and it was surprisingly good

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
sexy package came this week to ;) back on the Nana boat today

yes to all of this... But orange cream first :D I would order another 12 right now
should send you some orange cream frenzy. 10/10. has the fizzy /cream soda effect to. the fruit punch is bad though. i live off that with High Volume + Ergonine on leg days haha

Really late, but another vote for Pina Colada. It's hands down my favorite Focus XT flavor!
Athletix fly everyone out for some ergonine pina colada shots, with training challenges and prizes :D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sexy package came this week to ;) back on the Nana boat today
I like the one Blue Ice thrown in there for variety :) I typically find myself doing this with Ergonine and even Amino IV and High Volume; I'll have a favorite, but can't keep from not at least ordering one of the others.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I like the one Blue Ice thrown in there for variety :) I typically find myself doing this with Ergonine and even Amino IV and High Volume; I'll have a favorite, but can't keep from not at least ordering one of the others.
yeah i love the blue ice, and i know what you mean always fun to have different options. with high volume i lean more towards blue frost but still love paradise cooler, kind of why i had an idea of if two flavors became both highly popular enough that there could be a combo tub, maybe do limited runs still fine to just order two lol or maybe do 15 scoops of each in the combo tub.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like to alternate all 3

If I needed faves:

BB AminoIV
Blue Ice HV
Nanaberry E9

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like to alternate all 3 If I needed faves: BB AminoIV Blue Ice HV Nanaberry E9
this is my fav setup as well.

I also like to switch it up on occasion tho. I usually order like 3:1 of my fav:eek:ther for variety and excitement ha