Epistane/Alpha Drive

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Okay, after reading quite a few complimentary threads about epistane I am seriously thinking about giving it a run. I just bought 2 bottles of Alpha Drive and some Muira Puama that I thought I would combine with it. I ran a 8 week cycle of Turanabol at 40 mg ed that I stopped on 1-1-07.

I'm thinking to do it in the 2 week on 2 week off method since it has been only about a month and a half off cycle.
Too early to start? I feel I am totally recovered but I wanted some feedback, Thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Are you running a tbol cycle or epistane cycle?? Either way I say save the alpha drive for PCT

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Two products of high interest to me. If I may offer my opinions, its my understanding that the general consesus would be it is too soon and you should hold off a little longer before starting up again(personally I say min 8 weeks, but Im no Doc)

As far as the alpha drive, definitely dont run it with epistane, save it for off cycle or post cycle therapy. I fell in love with alpha drive when I ran a log for the contest that never ended :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53835-roadblocks-alpha-drive.html

And even then I said I felt it would be better suited to off cycle or post cycle therapy.

Might want to consider running the epistane alone or stack it with something else. Personally, I would prefer to run new products alone to truely evaluate the benefits and effectiveness.

Hope some of this may help you make up your mind.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Roadblock
Amazing log bro

With that said I believe I will take Alpha Drive solo then try the Epistane afterwards and follow up with the Alpha Drive as PCT.
One thing, I have enough T-bol to combine with the Epistane when I start it in March. Any thoughts?
Thanks for the great reply!! reps at you

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Peece why dont you run the Epi solo so you can get a feel for exactly what it will do for you?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
mmowry,
Hmm, okay that sounds cool, your right
the KISS it philosophy is sometimes the best

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Roadblock
Amazing log bro

With that said I believe I will take Alpha Drive solo then try the Epistane afterwards and follow up with the Alpha Drive as post cycle therapy.
One thing, I have enough T-bol to combine with the Epistane when I start it in March. Any thoughts?
Thanks for the great reply!! reps at you

Thanks.

And that seems like a nice idea, run the alpha, then the epistane alone like mmowry said( ofcourse you can always throw in the t-bol after a few weeks, once you know where you are headed on the epistane)

I feel like a little kid, Im excited by all the positive feedback Im reading on epistane/havoc, and it can not all be BS or hype. I think we finally got an all around winner: something that works, thats anti-e, thats not toxic, that can be run for longer than 4 weeks, with sensible use, it looks like theres no down side. I have seen blood work posted, but would like to see some more in the near future before I mortgage the farm on the stuff.:cool:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep its good stuff! And Peece I try to live by the KISS philosophy.LOL