Havoc Epistane + Alpha Four?

Romasz

Romasz

Awards
I was wondering if this would be a good cycle at all.. this would be my first cycle.

Would it be better to run Alpha Four alone?
Thank you!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test base and 1 compound, looks great.

I wouldn’t run 4 alpha solo, but you could go with something like 1 andro if you wanted to start milder….

Have a serm and all your on cycle supports before you start…Training and nutrition should be dialed in too.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test base and 1 compound, looks great.

I wouldn’t run 4 alpha solo, but you could go with something like 1 andro if you wanted to start milder….

Have a serm and all your on cycle supports before you start…Training and nutrition should be dialed in too.
I agree with everything here ^^

Epistane can be quite harsh for some users, it's a bit individual how you respond. But nothing crazy and a decent plan. What does your dosing plan, cycle lenght, pct, support supps look like?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Four and Havoc should be a great cycle!

Romasz

Romasz

Awards
I agree with everything here ^^

Epistane can be quite harsh for some users, it's a bit individual how you respond. But nothing crazy and a decent plan. What does your dosing plan, cycle lenght, pct, support supps look like?
Thank you guys! I was going to run

Havoc: 30/30/30/40 (Is Epistane better run for 4 weeks or 6?)
Alpha Four : 4 Pumps a day
Clomid : 50/50/25/25

Liver Support:
5% Liver and Organ Defender
CEL TUDCA
(I know it’s not a lot as my budget right now isn’t doing me justice 😂)

Any recommendations for anything else? I was thinking of getting a Natural Test Booster but didn’t think too much would come from it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you guys! I was going to run

Havoc: 30/30/30/40 (Is Epistane better run for 4 weeks or 6?)
Alpha Four : 4 Pumps a day
Clomid : 50/50/25/25

Liver Support:
5% Liver and Organ Defender
CEL TUDCA
(I know it’s not a lot as my budget right now isn’t doing me justice 😂)

Any recommendations for anything else? I was thinking of getting a Natural Test Booster but didn’t think too much would come from it?
Seems like you're pretty well on top of things 👍

For Epistane 4-6 weeks is pretty standard as you've concluded. I'd say 6 weeks is allways better for results though, as there's only so much muscle you can build in a few weeks, no matter what gear you're on. Just monitor sides and have the support supps for the whole duration. Many keep running the support supps through pct too, but I personally sometimes do and sometimes don't. I'd think taking them on cycle is what's most important.

Your dosing scheme looks fine to me. May want to go higher at the end, if doing 6 weeks or may not need to if things progress nicely with 30-40 mg. Time will tell. May want to see how you react with starting at low dose like 20 mg or even 10 mg for the first day(s).

An AI on hand is allways a good idea. Although with Epistane you'd be more likely to run to low E issues, than high, but it's the rebound estro you want to be on a look out for. Especially if you use Clomid on pct, which is a good choice for hpta restart, but it doesn't protect from gyno, like Tamoxifen would.

T boosters are a nice addition to pct, but definitely not necessary. The serm is 95% of the pct. Some like to add cortisol controlling supps, but imo those are again nice to have extra stuff.

Last edited: