Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Shoulders look like rocks bud awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders look like rocks bud awesome!

Thanks ..lol they feel like rocks too ... very tight...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats some serious fat loss man. Your skin is straight sagging. Way to destroy this
Thanks...

Some of that is an age thing and I can often pose it away but I am a tad loose and that is one thing I will improve. Remember I am not preparing for these photos, I am 14 hours fasted and was at a company picnic the day before and eating a bit undisciplined. Loose skin aside the improvement was still very obvious and the camera does tend to bring out the faults more. My skin did not look that loose tin tthe mirror ... oh well I am still very happy...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks...

Some of that is an age thing and I can often pose it away but I am a tad loose and that is one thing I will improve. Remember I am not preparing for these photos, I am 14 hours fasted and was at a company picnic the day before and eating a bit undisciplined. Loose skin aside the improvement was still very obvious and the camera does tend to bring out the faults more. My skin did not look that loose tin tthe mirror ... oh well I am still very happy...
Its a compliment dude no need to explain it. Youve lost fat so quickly your skin is loose. I'd rather have that then the stretch marks on my hips when i was 300lbs...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a compliment dude no need to explain it. Youve lost fat so quickly your skin is loose. I'd rather have that then the stretch marks on my hips when i was 300lbs...
Yah I know just one of the things I will be working on so I thought in the interests of a thorough log I should outline that. I know it came from a good place... :)

It's an issue a lot of us will need to deal with as we age... think how good we would look if we found a solution...I think is should be discussed.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yah I know just one of the things I will be working on so I thought in the interests of a thorough log I should outline that. I know it came from a good place... :)

It's an issue a lot of us will need to deal with as we age... think how good we would look if we found a solution...I think is should be discussed.
Hgh! I heard that tightens skin

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hgh! I heard that tightens skin
Yah the real stuff does, that's why movie stars use it... it's supposed to be very expensive...You know I have some of those patches left that claimed real HGH, no harm in giving them another try...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yah the real stuff does, that's why movie stars use it... it's supposed to be very expensive...You know I have some of those patches left that claimed real HGH, no harm in giving them another try...
Yeah ive been researching the real deal. At small Bodybuilding doses it seems to be quite expensive. Roughly 2 grand for legit stuff. Lol. Its the only thing i could think of for skin tightening. It wasnt really a suggestion due to price. Tell me more about these patches. They sound interesting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks...

Seriously DW don't explain yourself we all should hope to look that good when we're your age.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously DW don't explain yourself we all should hope to look that good when we're your age.

Yea you old fugging sour puss! :) JK buddy.

No seriously you have nothing to be ashamed of you are fugging ripped old dude!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yea you old fugging sour puss! :) JK buddy.

No seriously you have nothing to be ashamed of you are fugging ripped old dude!
Thanks lol I am a fuggin perfectionist as well thouigh :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Looked at the thread. Im gonna say now that I'm remembering some of my research. Hgh isnt stable enough in solution to even be shipped with out possible damage. Thats why most of it comes in kits, powder and bac. Water. Cant help but wonder whats actually in that patch... If you dont mind, keep me updated as you use it.

Another thing to look at, im not as schooled in their use but a bunch of peptides stimulate gh release in the body if i understand correctly ( i could be misunderstanding these things horribly).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked at the thread. Im gonna say now that I'm remembering some of my research. Hgh isnt stable enough in solution to even be shipped with out possible damage. Thats why most of it comes in kits, powder and bac. Water. Cant help but wonder whats actually in that patch... If you dont mind, keep me updated as you use it.

Another thing to look at, im not as schooled in their use but a bunch of peptides stimulate gh release in the body if i understand correctly ( i could be misunderstanding these things horribly).
Yah I've used some and with a little success but not enough to really continue use...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am pulverized ... second week of muscle saturation and giant sets... Chest and back again today, this is very tough with the high reps...

I was feeling like warmed over crap but felt a lot better after this was in the books. I am good and decimated though. Bronchitis is much improved, looks like I should be through the worst very soon.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Meal 1 (Around noon)
Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 2001000http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684965714
Gaspari Nutrition - Myofusion Probiotic Chocolate Protein Powder, 2 scoop 30018448http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684965719
Pc President's Choice - Solid White Tuna - Albacore - Low Sodium - In Water, 1 can, drained 1400232http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684965717
Costco - Pork, Fresh, Loin, Top Loin (Chops), Boneless, Broiled , 5.25 oz (85g) 29201440http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684968498
Add Food Quick Tools

[*]Quick add calories
[*]Remember meal
[*]Copy yesterday
[*]Copy from date
[*]Copy to date

[*]Copy from which date?
[*]Sunday, July 22
[*]Saturday, July 21
[*]Friday, July 20
[*]Thursday, July 19
[*]Wednesday, July 18
[*]Tuesday, July 17
[*]Monday, July 16

[*]Copy to which date?
[*]Thursday, July 26
[*]Wednesday, July 25
[*]Tomorrow
[*]Today
[*]Yesterday
[*]Saturday, July 21
[*]Friday, July 20

Meal 2 (Between 5 and 7 pm)
Fresh Creations - Smoked Turkey & Chicken Sausage (Costco), 6 sausage 72063690http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684965946
Naturegg/Simply Egg Whites - All Whites 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 1 container (504 gs ea.) 2400056http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684965948
Ocean's - Solid Light Tuna ~ In Water, 1 container (133 gs ea.) 1210129http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684965950
Snickers - Chocolate Bar 58.7g, 2 bar (58.7 g) 56070288http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684965966
Fresh - Large Black Plum 165g, 4 Plum 3047604http://anabolicminds.com/food/remove/3684965964
Add Food Quick Tools

[*]Quick add calories
[*]Remember meal
[*]Copy yesterday
[*]Copy from date
[*]Copy to date

[*]Copy from which date?
[*]Sunday, July 22
[*]Saturday, July 21
[*]Friday, July 20
[*]Thursday, July 19
[*]Wednesday, July 18
[*]Tuesday, July 17
[*]Monday, July 16

[*]Copy to which date?
[*]Thursday, July 26
[*]Wednesday, July 25
[*]Tomorrow
[*]Today
[*]Yesterday
[*]Saturday, July 21
[*]Friday, July 20

Totals2,87718085307
Pork loin sounds amazing right about now... isnt it pretty fatty though?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pork loin sounds amazing right about now... isnt it pretty fatty though?
Not that bad if you trimm it, there is 14 grams to 40 of protein if you don't so not bad at all the cuts are pretty lean.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not that bad if you trimm it, there is 14 grams to 40 of protein if you don't so not bad at all the cuts are pretty lean.
Sweet.. i might incorporate some chops and loin into my diet then. I love me some terryiaki pork.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet.. i might incorporate some chops and loin into my diet then. I love me some terryiaki pork.
That or pork tenderloin.... usually reasonably priced...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Just walking today will do my usual 10k and throw in a short one this morning and at lunch....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking there is something to this cell expansion and high rep thing or I guess it's suppose to condition the muscle to allow more water to be maintained in the muslce itself... don't know if I phrased that right. Anywho I do seem to be tightening and have decent volume...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got bored at work so did quite a bit of extra power walking today... Bronchitis is to the point where I can work it and clear my lungs to get everything I need done. Hardly effects my total performance at all really...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doug, it looks like you're doing IF or LG. When do you workout? Closer to meal 1 or closer to meal 2? I just started Leangains today (still haven't had my first meal yet....), so I was curious to know what your layout was.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doug, it looks like you're doing IF or LG. When do you workout? Closer to meal 1 or closer to meal 2?
Actually in the am so I take BCAA's with my workout then around 10 am....love the morning workouts...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually in the am so I take BCAA's with my workout then around 10 am....love the morning workouts...
Calories free BCAA's or Whey? The LG guy recommended 10g BCAA's, do you get that much? Also, are you then not worrying about the postworkout carbs/proteins?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calories free BCAA's or Whey? The LG guy recommended 10g BCAA's, do you get that much? Also, are you then not worrying about the postworkout carbs/proteins?
Yes about 10 grams then about 7 grams later as I use the 8-1 usp version I get more luecine... Yah not to worry about post workout nutrition the anabodlic window is probably about 8 hours longer and my body is plenty ready to suck up the nutrients come meal 1 .... it really works out well... You are alllowed up to 50 cals I believe and still consider the fast intact....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another murderous shoulder and arm day.. could not feel my arms for quite a while afterwards and they were fuggin huge, giant sets iwth high reps is nasty...

Day 2​

Shoulders​

Reverse bo rows drop 1​

22.5/17.5​

ss L-lateral raise drop 1​

17.5/12.5​

ss Front raise drop 1​

17.5/12.5​

Arms​

vbar tri pressdown​

60/50​

ss incline alt db curl drop 1​

32.5/25​

ss X face extension drop 1​

22.5/17.5​

ss Prone db curl drop 1​

22.5/17.5​

I shoot for 15 reps but don't make it all the way trhrugh 3 cycles for each...

Weighed in at 202.5 which is a half pound up from last week but I believe this routine is allowing my muscles to hold more water. I do believe I am leaner than I was ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh did 14 wheel of death, lungs gave out on the 15th I will be fighting the bronchitis for a bit yet before I am 100%

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like everything is going good considering this illness.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel ya DW... I got my bad shoulder and now for the past 2 weeks an ankle sprain that seems to swell up every couple of days, LoL, one minute I can run the next day I wake up and am limping on it all day long and it is twice the size as normal. I hate these nagging injuries!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel ya DW... I got my bad shoulder and now for the past 2 weeks an ankle sprain that seems to swell up every couple of days, LoL, one minute I can run the next day I wake up and am limping on it all day long and it is twice the size as normal. I hate these nagging injuries!
Mines not so bad though, I will be around 90-95% for a bit but that's not a big deal with this routine really..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my shoulder is at around 50% it keeps me going super-duper light for extremely light weight/high reps and my ankle, well that is sort of new and has not affected any of my leg days, sometimes I'll skip calves because it is sore and swollen though, but I expect that is just one of those things that will take about another month to completely heal and go away, it is just so hard when you are as physically active as I am... Speaking of which, I went white water rafting again this past Sunday... I know you have seen the picts already Doug, but for everyone else!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my shoulder is at around 50% it keeps me going super-duper light for extremely light weight/high reps and my ankle, well that is sort of new and has not affected any of my leg days, sometimes I'll skip calves because it is sore and swollen though, but I expect that is just one of those things that will take about another month to completely heal and go away, it is just so hard when you are as physically active as I am... Speaking of which, I went white water rafting again this past Sunday... I know you have seen the picts already Doug, but for everyone else!

Cool I am going to try and book a date later today...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes about 10 grams then about 7 grams later as I use the 8-1 usp version I get more luecine... Yah not to worry about post workout nutrition the anabodlic window is probably about 8 hours longer and my body is plenty ready to suck up the nutrients come meal 1 .... it really works out well... You are alllowed up to 50 cals I believe and still consider the fast intact....
Ah, thanks. I've been avoiding my morning coffee due to the kcals in the non-dairy creamer.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, thanks. I've been avoiding my morning coffee due to the kcals in the non-dairy creamer.
Yah that' is probably ok as long as it's 50 cals or less...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Non-eventfull day just my walking ... diet I am going to eat my normal tuna and salad a lunch but have an office pool party at lunch so I will be eating a lot of meat and salad at that but won't be restricting content in any way.

Guys I am thinking about extending this for 2 more weeks and my only concern is I have been on cycle for 12 ... I am just thinknig of continuing the Epi-v 2 more weeks to make it 6 weeks as this is where I see the most benefit. I feel fine and don't see a problem. I don't feel shut down and I have Toremifine which I am definitely going to use. The plus side is that I should be able to get even more ultra shredded...

What do you think...?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Non-eventfull day just my walking ... diet I am going to eat my normal tuna and salad a lunch but have an office pool party at lunch so I will be eating a lot of meat and salad at that but won't be restricting content in any way.

Guys I am thinking about extending this for 2 more weeks and my only concern is I have been on cycle for 12 ... I am just thinknig of continuing the Epi-v 2 more weeks to make it 6 weeks as this is where I see the most benefit. I feel fine and don't see a problem. I don't feel shut down and I have Toremifine which I am definitely going to use. The plus side is that I should be able to get even more ultra shredded...

What do you think...?
Epi v is non methylated correct? I say go for it if its not killing your liver and kidneys like sd. You've got a SERM if you did shut down a little. If youre still making gains and progress why stop right?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi v is non methylated correct? I say go for it if its not killing your liver and kidneys like sd. You've got a SERM if you did shut down a little. If youre still making gains and progress why stop right?
Yah not methylated and fairly mild ... I just have to pick up some more saw palmetto not experiencing any prostate issues but this may be why .. stuff really helps me...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yah not methylated and fairly mild ... I just have to pick up some more saw palmetto not experiencing any prostate issues but this may be why .. stuff really helps me...
Get what you need and keep killin' it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well completely blew my burn day yesterday but I had expected that but I ate more than I would have though I would. I had various sausages chips and salsa, veggies and dip, pita and humous 2 big hamburgers (only one with a bun) I was fuggin ravenous ... oh yan had a chicken leg too.. must have been about 6 sausages (no buns) quite a bit of pita...

I had done some extra cardio the day before so it made up for a lot of it and we played water polo...and I did get some extra walking in before the party but no enough.

I did a bit of extra walking already this morning, won't kill myelf though ...will be interesting to see where I end up. I could make this the burn day and all would be forgiven....hmmm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hah bought a white compression shirt and I rock in it :) that's a milestone....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the lachine rapids... http://www.raftingmontreal.com/rates/rafting/ I thnk the Adventure is class IV and V
Nice, some friends and I are going again next weekend, when they saw all my picts on FaceBook they started calling me telling me they wanted to go, so I said ok, but I only did the lower half which is class IV & III, this time around we will be doing both the upper & lower half of the river and it will be Class III, IV, & V rapids... one rapid "Godzilla" is the bomb!!!