Epi anabolic enough to ward off t3 catabolism?

Noumenon

Awards
Hey, I just started an Epi/ECA stack, and was considering throwing T3 into the mix for synergy, running it for the last 5 weeks of what is planned out as a six week cycle. So my question is, is Epi dosed at about 30-40mg enough to ward off most of the catabolic effects of t3? Anyone with experience with t3 and anabolics have an idea of how much muscle they lost when they ran t3 and their respective anabolic? If you can remember, please include the dosage at which you ran your anabolic of choice.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
It seems as you're mixing too much there.

Epi is a good lean bulker to begin with; it will help you lower your BF if you keep calories at a decent level, even while bulking. If you were to run Epi + T3 + ECA at the same time, first off, your BP would probably be pretty up there. Second, you are mixing a bulker with a cutter basically and in the end accomplishing neither because your calories will be off.

Best route would probably be run Epi for 4 weeks, do your PCT, get some good gains (which will most likely lean you out already) and then run the T3 + ECA or so.

IMO would be a waste and slightly dangerous running all three at once.

Noumenon

Awards
I've always heard it isn't smart to run t3 without running some kind of anabolic, cause t3 eats away indiscriminately at both muscle and fat. Am I wrong?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no clue, ive only used it with prop and tren. didnt lose any strength or muscle

Segugio

Segugio

Awards
You've given your dose of Epistane (30-40mg), but not your projected dose of T3, or your diet, or your goals.

If you stay at maintenance calories, 10mg of Epistane can offset most muscle loss from your enhanced metabolism. T3 is not even close to what it's made out to be. If you're in an extreme calorie deficit, no amount of any anabolic is going to do much.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
From my own experience, and from observing of others who have used t3, the muscle catabolism properties of t3 is kind of a catch-22. For the larger guys who have a harder time losing weight, when they take t3, muscle catabolism is pretty rare and blown way out of proportion. It's the hard gainers, and naturally lean guys who t3 will eat the muscle off of, the catch 22 being that they are the ones who don't even need it in the first place to be burning off fat.

bubagump

Awards
From my own experience, and from observing of others who have used t3, the muscle catabolism properties of t3 is kind of a catch-22. For the larger guys who have a harder time losing weight, when they take t3, muscle catabolism is pretty rare and blown way out of proportion. It's the hard gainers, and naturally lean guys who t3 will eat the muscle off of, the catch 22 being that they are the ones who don't even need it in the first place to be burning off fat.
have to agree with that right there. I have used t-3 several times over the years,few were without aas, and noticed no muscle loss/no drop in strength but an overall decrease in weight like im doing right now.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Am running t3 with t prop and an epi kicker and alternating albuterol and eca 2 weeks at a time. I have lost fat and put on muscle and am actually up on the scales with little to no fluid retention on a calorie defecit and TKD plan. Have ramped t3 upto 100mcg at the moment and probably going to start tapering down in the next week or so

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty solid advice here. I'd be carefully with running epi and all that stuff together be sure to keep your eyes peeled for any signs that don't seem normal.

also since your using t3 your def want to checkout T-3 PCT by need to build muscle to help restart things once your done with your cycle and t3 .here is a link to read more about T3 PCT and why its such an important supplement to use after using t3.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT/T-3-PCT-p94.html

I'm also curious as to how this works out for you.def keep me updated on this if possible.

Noumenon

Awards
I opted to stay away from the t3 for this cycle. The epi + ECA stack is helping me recomp very, very nicely on its own. I plan on running a cycle involving t3 down the road, but it will be without ECA or similar chemicals(clen, albut, etc.)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of good advice in here.

I think opting to go without the T3 for what you're doing is a smart choice.

The biggest thing you have to do is go by feel; you'll know when it's working and when you're getting weaker. I just wouldn't take it lightly because as some say it might not be all that catabolic, but it doesn't take away from its ability to mess up your natural thyroid output and force you onto thyroid meds for the rest of your life. Just don't take it lightly and if you are gonna do it, I'd run the T3-PCT with it afterward and an OTC fat-burner that works different pathways than anything you may have just come off of to ensure you don't rebound and gain everything back as your metabolism (hopefully) slows back down and gets back to normal.