Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
He's wrong.
: )

Thanks !

Oops and sorry for typos. I meant I have done it without heating and meant it wont mix not make lol

But you were able to read through my code writing

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
: )

Thanks !

Oops and sorry for typos. I meant I have done it without heating and meant it wont mix not make lol

But you were able to read through my code writing
Anytime broslice,just glad to help you out:)

And yeah,lol... no worries mate,I type like a handicapped monkey half the time so I'm used to deciphering my own misworded text as it appears before me ;)

jtt

Awards
Instead of mixing clen into Napalm, how about just applying 3/4 ml (200 mcg/ml) directly to the site(s). Wait a minute for the alcohol to evaporate/penetrate and then follow with an application of Napalm. This is how I applied Cap last year - rub in cap followed by Napalm. This way I don't need powder. I don't water down the Napalm and I can control how much clen to apply - start low and work up from there. I always use nitrile gloves to apply both clen and Napalm-Costco has them pretty cheap.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen needs the Avant carrier to be of any local use so your method wouldn't work.However,if you want to custom tailor your clen dosing,apply the Napalm and rub it in a bit,then immediately apply the drop or so of liquid clen and thoroughly rub in both at once.

Instead of mixing clen into Napalm, how about just applying 3/4 ml (200 mcg/ml) directly to the site(s). Wait a minute for the alcohol to evaporate/penetrate and then follow with an application of Napalm. This is how I applied Cap last year - rub in cap followed by Napalm. This way I don't need powder. I don't water down the Napalm and I can control how much clen to apply - start low and work up from there. I always use nitrile gloves to apply both clen and Napalm-Costco has them pretty cheap.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've looked for powder nicotine and have never seen it. Is it out there now?

I'd love to try that.

jtt

Awards
Thanks Colin although I don't believe it matters which order the products are applied as long as they are thoroughly mixed while rubbing them in. Cap by itself did very little. Once I applied Napalm over the Cap/site and rub it in,... let's just say the weak should be very scared. I did this for a full bottle and I have to ay without much success. I have very accurate skin fold measurements and very defined measurement points (moles, etc.). I have skin fold data and waist measurements (at several sites - above navel, below navel, etc.) over the past 6 years. I also have the diet down pat. I am an excellent tester for this type of product. Clen on the way. I WILL know if it makes a difference. Skupt, Lipo and Napalm did not work for me. I will try Napalm + Clen and Quercertin as well as Eviscerate this spring. Will report back my findings.

JMH, try Custom Caps - they have a nicotine trans product. If you try it, please log.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Colin although I don't believe it matters which order the products are applied as long as they are thoroughly mixed while rubbing them in. Cap by itself did very little. Once I applied Napalm over the Cap/site and rub it in,... let's just say the weak should be very scared. I did this for a full bottle and I have to ay without much success. I have very accurate skin fold measurements and very defined measurement points (moles, etc.). I have skin fold data and waist measurements (at several sites - above navel, below navel, etc.) over the past 6 years. I also have the diet down pat. I am an excellent tester for this type of product. Clen on the way. I WILL know if it makes a difference. Skupt, Lipo and Napalm did not work for me. I will try Napalm + Clen and Quercertin as well as Eviscerate this spring. Will report back my findings.

JMH, try Custom Caps - they have a nicotine trans product. If you try it, please log.
Agreed,I was just saying that you shouldn't wait intil the liquid clen dries tro apply Anhapalm,just apply the Napalm right after the clen.

FYI,pretty much all of the topicals you mentioned really need to be used withg a low carb diet to see ideal results.

JMH,I'd say that you'd be better off going with Napalm with some extracted nicotine added into it.It's a good deal cheaper than CC
's product and more effective as well.It's relatively easy to extract nicotine from patches or lozenges.Run a search under my name + nicotine on this board and you'll see a thread on Napalm Additives which details how one goes about extracting nicotine.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright - got a question. Not sure I ever asked.

But has anyone seen some "damage" to their hands after applying a dermal with clen?

I aske because I'm pretty damn sure that my runs (maybe 2) now cause my hands to get really really wrinkled if they spend any time in water. A pool for more than a few mins becomes really noticeable. (Freaks women out.)

In other words - I look like my dead grandmother in a few minutes in water.

It HAS to be the clen. As I've used Napalm and Lipo-Y/U before with no issues.

Anyone else??

(Edit - ran this last spring/early summer and then something in the fall, I think - but used a glove to apply then.)

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
In this format does the clen only work site specific or is it just a method to get it into your system with less sides and still work throughout other areas of the body?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this format does the clen only work site specific or is it just a method to get it into your system with less sides and still work throughout other areas of the body?

Clen will have almost purely a localized effect in any Avant carrier but there will also be a very small amount absorbed systematically,which cannot be circumvented.

Sides are very minimal compared to oral clen.

applesmack23

Awards
I'm thinking of adding some liquid Albuterol to my napalm and lipo ultra how many ML do you suggest?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of adding some liquid Albuterol to my napalm and lipo ultra how many ML do you suggest?
Don't think that works very well. Loki answered that on here (I think) but if not - it's at M&M.net

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is a Napalm thread but has anyone tried it with Eviscerate yet?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bottle of Napalm is 120ml. If you add 30ml more that is an additional 25% more volume. Adjust your dose by an additional 25% to continue to get the same amount of Napalm actives.

Max recommended dose of Napalm is 6ml/day (3ml x 2/d). Take 6ml x 25% more = 7.5ml/day (3.75ml x 2/d)

An other way is this way; 120ml lasts 20 days at the max doses of 6ml/day (3ml x 2/d). When you add 30ml to 120ml you have a total of 150ml. Divide that by 20 days for 7.5ml/day (3.75ml x 2/d)
This this way, 1mL=20mcg clen so you would be dosing 150mcg of clen a day

how many mcg of clen do you guys recommend dosing a day?

Im assuming that most ppl are dosing it at 6mL a day with 120 total mL and 3,000mcg of clen so that would be 25mcg/mL and 6 pumps would =150mcg a day?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
150mcg's per day should be fine as systematic absorption is quite low but as with anything,one should start at the lowest dose and slowly increase as desired.

This this way, 1mL=20mcg clen so you would be dosing 150mcg of clen a day

how many mcg of clen do you guys recommend dosing a day?

Im assuming that most ppl are dosing it at 6mL a day with 120 total mL and 3,000mcg of clen so that would be 25mcg/mL and 6 pumps would =150mcg a day?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150mcg's per day should be fine as systematic absorption is quite low but as with anything,one should start at the lowest dose and slowly increase as desired.
I know with oral ppl usually go like 40/60/80/ect

What do you think should be the pyramiding scheme for topical?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is no one doing this any more?

I mean someone has to have some info...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

I just put half the dose for the first half week to week and then went to the dose I intended for the rest of the clen/Napalm cycle.

I don't think I even ramped down.

I added 3 mgs of clen to the napalm and then calculated the dilution effect and then worked back to get to how many squirts it would take for the normal 4 pumps/day dose of Napalm. I think it was like 6 or something.

Anyway - so I started with 3 pumps, let's say, for the first bit and then just went to 6 and stayed there.

You will need a bigger bottle to mix the clen with the Napalm. I used an old Penetrate bottle but whatever works.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just put half the dose for the first half week to week and then went to the dose I intended for the rest of the clen/Napalm cycle.

I don't think I even ramped down.

I added 3 mgs of clen to the napalm and then calculated the dilution effect and then worked back to get to how many squirts it would take for the normal 4 pumps/day dose of Napalm. I think it was like 6 or something.

Anyway - so I started with 3 pumps, let's say, for the first bit and then just went to 6 and stayed there.

You will need a bigger bottle to mix the clen with the Napalm. I used an old Penetrate bottle but whatever works.

so were you applying 2x a day? And 6 pumps/day would = 120mcg clen/day (20mcg a pump)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
so were you applying 2x a day? And 6 pumps/day would = 120mcg clen/day (20mcg a pump)
F*ck ya brah. So much on one application for the 3 pumps. I'd have to bathe in the sh*t for 2 applications.

I guess. I did do a bottle later with 5 mgs of clen. That's what F'ed my hands up.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F*ck ya brah. So much on one application for the 3 pumps. I'd have to bathe in the sh*t for 2 applications.

I guess. I did do a bottle later with 5 mgs of clen. That's what F'ed my hands up.
SOrry i dont understand you post. so you were dosing 3 pumps 2x a day? can you tell me what times you applied at?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No,this is not really an issue,considering the low amount of clen that is systematically absorbed.

You can use Napalm/clen for several months,as long as you cycle it with a week off after a week on.Lipoderm ULTRA,Dermatherm Target,Eviscerate or Lipoderm-Y would be good for the time between Napalm/clen.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Would E/C be hitting the same receptors? Low dosed 50-75 mg E? Too much? I'm also wanting to use some alpha-yohimbe (RPN), any suggestions?

I'm thinking 7 days clen solution + AY, 7 days (no clen) solution E/C + AY, repeat.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
^^^
Bump. Can I use E/C when I cycle off the solution or will that defeat the purpose?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how many mcg should one apply for their first application? I'm thinking 100mcg in 3 pumps upon waking up?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does clen transdermally have any of the anti catabolic effects taking it orally does?
Where The Napalm/clen is applied,it would have the same effects as oral usage

Otherwise,no.
serious? One of the main reasons I thought ppl ran clen was because of its anticatabolic/mildly anabolic effects. I have seen ppl run 1500 cal diets and gains streangth (200+lb dudes)

so you are saying that topical clen will just preserve muscle in the applied area?...damn...

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
serious? One of the main reasons I thought ppl ran clen was because of its anticatabolic/mildly anabolic effects. I have seen ppl run 1500 cal diets and gains streangth (200+lb dudes)

so you are saying that topical clen will just preserve muscle in the applied area?...damn...
Clen is used by most for fat loss but it also has milder effects on hypertrohy and strength gains as well.Topically applied clen in a localized carrier will infer ALL of the benefits that clen imparts with oral usage(muscle retention,fat loss) on the application site.

As one is not imbibing 100mg of clen per day as one would need with oral dosing to see such signifigant benefits,side effects are greatly minimized with localized/topical application while still allowing for maximal effect on the desired localized area.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd stay off the ephedrine while taking the AY/clen break brah.

Maybe take the eph after coming off

You can alternate clen and ephedrine though - lots of people do it. I'm just thinking the AY addition is going to be potent. Wouldn't want you to over do it.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
^^^
Right, not (topical) clen/AY/E all at once. I was thinking of using the E when cycling off the topical clen/AY.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^
Right, not (topical) clen/AY/E all at once. I was thinking of using the E when cycling off the topical clen/AY.
im pretty sure E and clen hit the same receptors, so i wouldnt run E on the 2 weeks off period

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
^^^
But, with the dermal, I think it wears down site specific receptors. I THINK orally, it wears down different ones.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm realy not sure about this,I'll check with Savage for ya.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the same receptors. The main difference is the nature of the delivery (e.g. trans vs oral). The carrier is primarily localized, but some will inevitably be absorbed systemically. You can use E during the time off, but I'd avoid overloading the stims, which is one of the reasons for the carriers in the first place.

Examples:

Week 1
Naplam/Clen mix
Non-stim supplements (e.g. forskolin, TTA, SesaThin, etc)

Week 2
Napalm (w/o clen) or Lipo-U
Non-stim supplements

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Note: using stims for a pre-WO purpose is different than using them as the basis for a cutting stack.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, clen and E hit the same receptors, just in different ways and there is an obvious difference in delivery methods, as well.

And as Rodja said, you can probably use E during off times, but don't go overboard. Just cycling off the dermal is probably good enough to give the localized receptors time to upregulate.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys tell me how many MG's of nicotine to buy to then grind and extract?

I've seen 4 mg lozenges at various amounts - 160 and 110 or in that ball park.

Want to add nicotine to something - just not sure which dermal.

Thanks.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you guys tell me how many MG's of nicotine to buy to then grind and extract?

I've seen 4 mg lozenges at various amounts - 160 and 110 or in that ball park.

Want to add nicotine to something - just not sure which dermal.

Thanks.
IMHO,ideal results would be seen with 4mg nicotine per mL of solution.This works out to 250mg nicotine per bottle of Lipo or Napalm.Please keep us posted on your progress,if you do follow through with this.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i know the effects are just felt topically on the location applied but does this raise BP at all?

MonkeyNuts

Awards
I just ordered 2 bottles of Napalm!

I'm not asking for sources or anything, but I would like to know the pharmaceutical name for Liquid Clen please. I can only find tablets everywhere I look.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered 2 bottles of Napalm!

I'm not asking for sources or anything, but I would like to know the pharmaceutical name for Liquid Clen please. I can only find tablets everywhere I look.
ive never heard of pharma liquid clen. Tablets are expensive as hell anyway, go with the research

FaeLLe

Awards
Will liquid albuterol act as a good subsititute for clen?
I have read on several forums and from people who have been experienced with the use of such research chemicals that Albuterol has a higher MW than Clenbuterol and should not be considered for topical usage.

The other comments made about oral usage and half life still hold true though.